Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs Birthday Blowout: 90% OFF! Open now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slimycrow

Original Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:59 pm
This is awesome of you Mind <33

Entry Tag: (Slimycrow | Pixi | Moderate | Solo)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Entry Tag: (Slimycrow | Pixie | Moderate | Solo Custom)
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Pixie!
Body Build:
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? sure!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Color palette similar to the sparkle werewolf (see ref) gaia item. I would like the main body color to be dark purple. Under the belly, and neck are a gradient mix of colors. There are a few "border" lines to this part in blue

Swirly designs on her back side, and on her legs. The swirlies don't have to be exactly like the reference. Feel free to add your own style to most of this...The front leg that is facing the viewer has markings to the shoulder, the front leg away from the viewer has markings to the knee. Both back legs are marked all the way up.

Face: similar to timbiras face but without the second line closer to her eyes And Smoky navy eye make up. Two different eye colors, both bright.
Mane: bangs like these
The rest of the hair, starting from the bangs and going back should look poofy/big and brushed back. See the ref below. Feel free to make it messier than that.
Color should match the body, with highlights in all kinds of colors.
Tail: Match the mane poofy, and to the ground, maybe dragging just a little
Hooves/Fetlocks: Editted long fetlocks, similar to the length of the male usidia long fetlocks, maybe slightly longer..

Reference Image(s):
sparkle werewolf
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Pixie wings (both sets) colored to match. Colors do not have to be the exact of the reference
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: If possible I'd like editted antenna to be lightening bolts with hearts on the end. I couldn't find information on if this would be a mutant trait or not in the custom thread.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: soda tab bracelet with ribbons in matching colors, on either front leg.

Necklace similar to this there does not have to be that much detail. I would like the colors to match, and for you to be able to tell there are buttons. You can also add in soda tabs, or other random items. And maybe a bow where the chain starts on the left side.

In her mane she has a headband with a bow, in any pattern with colors to match her. Her tail has matching bow tied in the end.

Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I haven't decided yet
Owner: Slimycrow
Breed: Pixie
Temper: Collector
Mate:
Tag Background:Either 030Bright Flowers, or 012Rainbow Glacier
Tag frame color:CC
Tag feather color(s):CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Hopefully this makes sense, I basically want something epic, and punky... Feel free to make the hair style more crazy, and to add any accessories you feel like. You can also change the soda tab and button accessories if they're too detailed. I would like to avoid generic "rave" leg warmers or glow rings though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Hoshi Lockhart | Unicorn | Moderate | Solo)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes <3

Body: Silver with the markings shown on the plushies, plus a little rose on her front leg as shown on the DD. There's a heart around the horn.
Face: Nothing special.
Mane: Same color as her body, reaching about knees in length. The style I leave up to you as the character changes it often. With her, think elegant lady.
Tail: Unicorn stock.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft stock.
Reference Image(s): Updated Plush
First Plush
Her Dream Dancers version

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Stock
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: The silk on the refs in pink, with the pale purple roses pinning it in place. I'd also like a necklace of soft pink and small pearls around her neck, hanging below the silk.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Prisca Barone
Owner: Hoshi Lockhart
Breed: OC
Temper: Sophisticated
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Verusia

Sparkly Shapeshifter

13,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:46 pm
Entry Tag: (angelgirl2345 | Cerynei | heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Heavy I do believe
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Sand cat and or Golden Tabby Tiger coloration in color and markings or if you want to see an example of something I've made already with that sort of markings you can look at my Pets I colored, Actea and Lysander They are always golden in color with dark brown light speckles along the back and stripes along the body and a few stripes on the upper part of the legs. It does not matter how many stripes. I use the amount of stripes specifically to determine the "name" of a Pet so Lysander and Actea have the same amount of stripes for all the things I make for them just like if you were to see a real sand cat in the wild. I am unsure if a sand cat or golden tabby tiger soquili has already been made before but this was all I had for an idea for because I like those colors. If you don't like stripes, you can add spots or whatever markings you want, I just mainly want the colors if the animals themselves are a no no.
Face: Sand cat markings so be sure around the eyes there is a dark stripe encasing them and then leading from them toward the nose. That's a thing I really like is that its really dark around the eye so the eye color pops more when it glows. Eye color I would like it to be a glowing purple color similar to the blue you see of Actea's, possibly black sclera of the eye instead of white sclera, whatever you think looks better.
Mane: Custom mane that is in this style XXX. I don't mind what color you wish to put it as long as it matches over all the pet. You could add some highlight colors to it even if you want to give it some color but the style of it is that its braided and curly if you can't see the loose braiding in it. I love braided and curly hair XD
Tail: just the Cerynei tail. I've always wanted one of these pets so I don't want to change that XD
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves the same but I'd like to give her really long fetlocks that are sort of curling along the ground or maybe are "wind blown" whichever you think looks best for that. I just want longer hair around the hooves.
Reference Image(s): Hair, Actea Coloration, Lysander coloration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): no horn
Wings: no wings
Fins: no fins
Scales: no scales
Pelt: no pelt
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: For the rest of the items on this I'm going to let you mostly CC it based on Reference images I give you. I don't have a clear reference like others on what I absolutely WANT her to have on her and I'm sure no matter what you make, it'll be fabulous so I'm just going to give a general broad range of what you can put on there to fill in the rest. So I love armor on pets, obviously this is not an "insane" custom so I don't want it like caked in "armor" but what I'm more looking for is a light cloth or leather looking armor placed where you want it like if you lightly put it on your actual animal or something. I know in this you can put scarfs and blankets so maybe make something similar, idk XD But basically its light flowing materials for the most part in lighter colors like white or iridescent/partly transparent and if you made gems that glowed on it where there were clasps on it to match her eyes that would be awesome. Like if you made a "cape" sort of thing and it clasped in the front of her and there was a gem that glowed on the metal or leather there that would be cool. Here are refs though to let you do what you like on it. I sort of thought of "fairy" or "elf" so if you want make items based around that you can. I don't want so much though that it just covers up the markings all the way that you did XD
Reference Image(s) for Items: My Favorite. (Flowing fabric that doesn't hide everything ), XXX , Poor example but colorful D:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Erita
Owner: angelgirl2345
Breed: CC
Temper: Excitable
Mate: n/a
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:07 pm
Entry Tag: (Pollack | Angeni | Heavy | Solo.)

SUPER RARE! I'm just being different.

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Angeni.
Body Build: Normal, with angeni fetlocks and fuzzy belly.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Can I also get a uncert at least with her without her wings? To show her ropes and skull hidden under them.

Body: It's a dull green for the base. The legs have a smoke like pattern to them in a green color, but fades into a really dark green at the end of her fetlocks. On the top of her legs near where it connects to her chest she has locking bio-symbol that goes all the way around her leg. She only has theses markings on her front legs. Across her neck she also has these symbols that link. They are a inky black color, and perhaps could have some sort of neon green glow to them?
Face: She has edited eyes so they are half masted. Perhaps looking more annoyed? With looong eyelashes. She has also dark green eyeshadow on her lid. Her eyes themselves are a neon green, but where the white in her eye should be is now a sickly yellow color. Her ears on the outside are a dull green, however at the tips bleeding into the inside is a dark green color. The inside that isn't being covered by this dark green is neon green. Oh! And her ears should be edited so that they are pinned back.
Mane: Be warned her mane and tail are dreadlocks. Her mane is styled in a half undone, yet pulled back way. It's thick, but has two ties made of dreads to keep it in it's pulled back form. It's an array of different greens from normal, light, dark, and neon. It should end at about where her chest ends and her legs begin.
Tail: Her tail is dreadlocks as well, and it's more of one controlled mass than anything. It too is pulled back and kept together with a band made of dreadlocks, but only uses one. It's the same coloring as her mane. It should stop at about just under her knee? If you want to change the length than that's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are an inky black. As I said before, dark green at the end of her fetlocks, lighter but still dark green in a smokey pattern going up her leg.
Reference Image(s): Main ref with wings.
Main ref without wings.
Dreadlocks tied back.
Bio-hazerd
Smoke ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1. The base of the wings should be a bright, rich green. The feather cluster in the middle of the wings are black. The big...puffy feather joint on the wings should be a darker green than the base. The tips of each outer feather fades into a dark green.
Headwings and ankle wings: I really don't want them, since they don't fit into the design of her.
Angeni glow: I noticed that Angenis have a glow on their breed image. Could Visha's been either a neon green or black?
Other Notes: Derp herp. That is all.

Trading Post Items: None~!
Custom Items:Visha has three lines of black rope that hang from her. Two hang from her mid back, down her thigh before wrapping around. Another one also starts at her mid-back but goes down to wrap around her chest. The top thigh rope and the one on her chest both have small capped bottles filled with neon green poison. There could be a white label around them with a black skull on it, but that's up to you. The second thigh rope has a number of green bird skulls hanging from it. Hanging from dark green loops that have been places on the tops of the skulls.

Just like the skulls hanging from the second rope Visha has a much larger black bird's skull resting over her butt, keeping in place hanging over her tail. It's not as large as a horse's head, but should be noticeable even with her wings in place.

She has a black gas mask on her nose as well. It's just simply a nose mask, without the full face part or eye lenses. It is an inky black, with two straps on either side wrapping around her head. (They should go under her hair.) The mouth piece and ends of the barrels should be neon green. As well as two stripes running around the barrels should be neon green as well. There are two dark gray strips going up the main piece of the mask to give it some depth. And two spikes added onto the nose bit of the mask are neon green as well.
Main ref again, to show the placement of the items.
Rope
Gasmask
Bottles
Bird skulls
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Visha.
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Angel of poison.
Temper: Poisonous.
Mate:
Tag Background: SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!
Tag frame color: Black and neon green.
Tag feather color(s): CC'd to match her feathers, but with what looks like neon green poison dripping off of them.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Poison.
Justification for Domain Choice: Hmm well oh dear. This is a toughie. Visha is poisonous to most people around her with her bitchy temper and strange ways that freak people out. Since her childhood she has been dealing with the affects of poison through uncontrollable powers, and has learned to come to accept it. She knows like no other the damage it can cause, as well as all the different types out there in the world. She has always been told since she was young that her powers are harmful and evil. Because of this she strides to disance herself from others so they will not get hurt by her. Visha also would love to use her powers for GOOD by nulling affects of poison in people. However at this time and moment it takes so much out of her, and with how risky it is with her lack of control she doesn't do it much. (I plan on doing a looong plot line where slowly she gets control over said powers and in turn helps people with them. HOWEVER, I would like to say now that she does have a teacher who is closely watching over her when she is praticing her powers so nothing goes wrong. It's Mayhem, the angeni of poison plants.)
Visha just wouldn't be Visha without poison laced in her life. She's learned how to privately enjoy most things others wouldn't be able to because they are poisoness and understand that it can be useful at times.

(By the way, Riri will be paying for this custom in full since I was one of the winners in her giveaway! <3 Thank you again, Riri!)

(I've gotten permission from Uta about Visha's powers.)  

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:17 pm
Entry Tag: (FitzRoyal | Minicorn/Nymph | Heavy | Solo)

Username of owner(s): FitzRoyal
Breed: Minicorn / Nymph
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:29 pm
Username of owner(s): Chibi Hige
Breed: Usidia
Level of Edits: Minor

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: (time restraints, Cosplay, gift for someone etc) Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Trinantula

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:30 pm
Entry Tag: (Ryuukishin | Hippogryph Halfbreed | Moderate | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): Ryuukishin
Breed: Hippogryph Halfbreed
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:39 pm
VOID

Entry Tag: (xKOVAKtheWOLFx | Skinwalker | Unedited | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: Regular
Pelt Species: Cat

Personality: Hane is reserved, keeping away from most of the rest of the soquili. Hane does not really like to make an impression, but rather just watch in the distance. Hane would prefer to wait for an argument to arise, and then defend the weak, asking for something in return for their safety.
Background: Hane's name was not always Hane. Hane does not remember much of the past, but s/he does remember seeing an angeni and a skinwalker arguing before being immuned to the curse. That is the only remaining factor of Hane's history recorded.
Plot ideas: Hane will only breed once. Yes, once. Preferably to someone who s/he aids from escape of an enemy. Hane will not, I repeat will not curse this flinged soquili, but s/he will be constantly be stalking their foals, not knowing his strong attachment to them, wanting to curse at least one of them.

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: skinwalker
Body Build: cat
Concept Origin: 2011 Christmas CYO
WIP Needed? If willing.

Body: see ref
Face: see ref
Mane: see ref
Tail: see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: see ref
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: see ref
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kane
Owner: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Breed: "KamikiKlaws" Edition
Temper: reserved
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: It's based from a CYO given by Kamiki.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Alima Silver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:12 pm
Entry Tag: (Alima Silver | Cerynei | Unedited | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Warhorse(leg up)
Concept Origin: Plushie gift
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: CC like ref
Face: CC like ref
Mane: cropped,CC like Ref
Tail: CC like ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC like ref, with optional leg feathers
Reference Image(s): Plushie

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC like above ref
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace, black string, gold feathers, and cooper for the catcher part. Beaded Bracelets, black cords with gold and copper beads
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: plushie image above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kor
Owner: magnadearel
Breed: Cerynei
Temper: Playful
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I colored him, and have permission to custom him for his owner, magnadearel.
Total: 55K  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 pm
Entry Tag: (nekolulu | Half-Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species:Half Kirin, half wind
Body Build: War horse leg down pose
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: Oc
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body:storm gray with white feet, crest, belly, nose and ear trips
Marks: black faiding to white tabby strips.
eyes: red.
Mane: I would like some feathes and custom braids thiny
Tail: feathers with one big braid
Hooves/Fetlocks: furry
Reference Image(s):his brother

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Pick whichever one you think would work the best.
Wings: heron please I would like them storm gray white tiped and striped like body.
Fins: None.
Scales: dark gray and silver
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: Nope.

Trading Post Items: red arrow head necklace .
Custom Items: bracelets and a feathered blanket with a cat plushie on it.
Reference Image(s) for Items: cat plushie. blanket

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lucfer Norikous
Owner: nekolulu
Breed: half breed OC
Temper: crazy
Mate: None.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice:n/a  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 pm
Edit Category:Minor
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Style 2
Concept Origin: Random design by Sya
WIP Needed? Please

Body: Dark blue fading into a sunset look at feet with stars and shooting stars Over her body. A pale but visible Aurora over the darker colors at the top.
Face: See Ref
Mane: Black with red streaks. Long Wind blown, straight but blowing.
Tail: Long on ground but straight.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sunset colors, see ref
Reference Image(s): Aurora Of the Moon

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: Style 2 for Angeni, Dark blue fade to black at tips.
Fins: --
Scales:--
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: Jewlery with Stars and Moons on it. Shes very beautiful and she loves to show off her pretties. Id like them to be close to her ref but feel free to do anything pretty and you can add some to her wings. Her original design wasn't Angeni but i always wanted to have her be one.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Aurora Of the Moon

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aurora of the Moon
Owner: Tiger_Kisa699
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Joyous
Mate: --
Tag Background: Something with the sky and stars and moons.
Tag frame color: Sunset/CC
Tag feather color(s): Sunset/CC

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Aurora
Justification for Domain Choice: She can create and control the Aurora when she wants it around or when its happening.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): When she runs it looks like a trail of aurora follows her. Its rare that someone doesn't want to smile or be happy while around her.

Personality (required In general): She loves looking beautiful, she likes to travel at night more then anything, and since her power is only really good at night thats why. She loves to meet new Soq and she loves to get to know others. She likes to help as much as she can. She has a weakness for children and helping ans saving them. Mostly cause they all love watching her powers move across the sky.
Plot ideas (required): Not sure yet. I think it would be interesting to have some more angeni in the thread. She would be fun to throw in and get to know others. Shes not all that powerful with anything that would or could hurt someone or control them some how but she has no reason to want to. She wants to help kids and maybe make a home area where she can raise and take care of any kids who are separated from their parents. Like an Orphanage kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:24 pm
Entry Tag: (Summer Raven | Nymph | Minor | Twins)

Haha! The fun has been doubled!

Username of owner(s): Summer Raven
Breed: Usdia - Nymph
Level of Edits: Minor

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes!^^

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:21 pm
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno| Hippogryph/unicorn| heavy| Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph/unicorn =hippocorn or Unigryph
Body Build: reg legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes

Body: Base male reg build but with both legs on the ground. Pelt purple that darkens to black legs with a tattoo on the upper front leg
Face: purple snake eyes with black eye whites and a light purple makeup like this should glow a tiny bit
-no beak or feathered cheeks or feathered legs
Mane: The color is Darkpurple/plum extremely long thick hair that pools at ground in and is twisted around the hair item and a few feathers in the mane.
Tail: Very Thick long unicorn tail on the outside of the leg with lots feathers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: long fetlocks
Reference Image(s): main-idea, hair style, hair color,tattoo -one front leg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): lighting bolt shape
Wings: same color as pelt and that darkens to black at tips.
Fins:
Scales: no scales on feet
Pelt: coat-color/look, 2 * Just think of a night sky but purple,
Other Notes: a lightning bolt shape for the horn

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Big hairstick like in main pick only pretty version. It's a crescent moon with pearls. Hairstick and pearls can be CC in color. Glowing orbs should be purple and black. A few little crystals should also hang from the wings.
Due to the wings the cape unlike the main pick the cape should fall off the back side of the front shoulder and fall to the ground and some kind moon/space clasp and instead of having beads on the cape the beads can be anywhere else of the soq and have to be purple/purples and or black in color and a big glowing purple orb by his feet.

Reference Image(s) for Items: main-idea for cape, -Also the cape is supposed to be black fur and have stars of some kind that look like a night sky. My stars just look silly here is a good idea of how the stars look cape-stars, orbs beads, wing crystals but in purple and or black , near feet orb

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nightshade
Owner: AislingJuno
Breed: Unseelie
Temper: Conniving
Mate:
Tag Background: this
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:59 pm
Entry Tag: (Cowboy Peep | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Julius-Harvest Moon

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Default Male
Body Build: Default [one leg up]
Concept Origin: Cosplay- Harvest Moon
WIP Needed?: Please

Body: I would like it to somewhat match that of the character's concept art. I'm not looking for something too fleshy colored but perhaps something like a Champagne will do just fine.
Face: His eyes should be a deep crimson. Make up - Tee hee, yes I would like just a tiny bit of eye shadow over his eyes. It’s a greenish blue and should be very faint- enough that you can see that he's wearing some. You can refer to the reference images [the first two] to get a better feel of what it looks like [though you kind of have to squint, unless it's just me]
Mane: From what is seen in the front, his mane is layered in a short and spiky fashion. However, his hair extends a little bit past his back and is spiky - like this or this, really. Coloring should be Purple with yellow, green and red tips; though the yellow and red tips are more pronounced then the green.
Tail: Of medium length and spiky; something to match his mane with the coloring being the same as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
Main reference Julius / another / another/ another
Champagne body color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ---
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:

Jewelry: On both his ears, I would like him to be wearing sliver dangles with a large heart at the end of each earring.
Clothing:
1. Around his neck, I would like to be the same scarf that is found in the reference photographs. Same color and style.
2. Coat: The coat resembles a trench-coat and has pink/purple-esque, vertical stripes. At the top and bottom of the coat, it is fringed with black fur. Around his right leg, there is a silver bracelet with tiny balls on the chain that is located on top of the coat sleeve.
-Expression: I would like something sly and seductive, like the reference image.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just refer back to the main Julius images, please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Julius
Owner: Cowboy Peep
Breed: Harvest Moon Cosplay
Temper: Stylish
Mate: None
Tag Background: 009.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

C o w b o y P e e p

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 pm
Sorry but your personality for the skinwalker does not work so I can't rightly put you on the list until you reenter with a fixed personality. If you're not sure what you can do, you can ask Uta for suggestions.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Entry Tag: (xKOVAKtheWOLFx | Skinwalker | Unedited | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: Regular
Pelt Species: Cat

Personality: Hane is reserved, keeping away from most of the rest of the soquili. Hane does not really like to make an impression, but rather just watch in the distance. Hane would prefer to wait for an argument to arise, and then defend the weak, asking for something in return for their safety.
Background: Hane's name was not always Hane. Hane does not remember much of the past, but s/he does remember seeing an angeni and a skinwalker arguing before being immuned to the curse. That is the only remaining factor of Hane's history recorded.
Plot ideas: Hane will only breed once. Yes, once. Preferably to someone who s/he aids from escape of an enemy. Hane will not, I repeat will not curse this flinged soquili, but s/he will be constantly be stalking their foals, not knowing his strong attachment to them, wanting to curse at least one of them.

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: skinwalker
Body Build: cat
Concept Origin: 2011 Christmas CYO
WIP Needed? If willing.

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers