Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:59 pm
Clasela

I'm not really good at much else, all I do is read and play laptop lol I have no life oAo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm
Clasela
tanqela

You did well~ Sounds like the perfect day! I bet you're feeling on top of the world. ^o^

i really am, save the part of my day where i procure the worst headache i have had in like months... ; n ;  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:38 pm
tanqela

Oh no! How are you feeling? :o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 pm
Hotau

Oh come now, don't be so hard on yourself. What sort of things do you read?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm
        So girls, I just picked up an item called Killer's Call and it has the most gorgeous dress item for only 22k.
        Quite the bargain, if I do say so myself~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 pm
Kuro Neko Kyoko

Thank you for the recipe. I have all the ingredients except for the powdered egg whites, but I'll do some online research to see where I can buy them.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 pm
Clasela

You shouldn't feel guilty, you just want some money for your services. c: Maybe just say you need it for ingredients. xD
Yeah, it's whatever people want to wear. If they like it, they like it. It isn't up to you to pass judgement on their body or clothing.
It does sort of make you look healthier. Makes it seem like you definitely fed your baby well while you were pregnant. xD
Eh, hopefully so. My mom still seems mad about it, but there isn't much I can do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm
Yokies

Not a bad idea. Hehehe. Especially with the cheesecakes since I always have to buy cream cheese, the biscuits for the base and the chocolate to melt. So there's my $10 in a nutshell.
        I couldn't agree more. Some people just wear what they feel comfortable in and that's acceptable. I, myself, make a huge effort, but that's just the way I am and I love to get dressed up.
        True. I mean by how skinny she was, I was wondering why she was even going grocery shopping in the first place. >.<
        Well, like I said before, you cannot please everyone. I'm sure she'll get over it with time. Women tend to hold grudges a lot longer than men.
        Oh, I was wondering if you'd like to join my campaign thingy I have started to plan out here? The more people I can get, the sooner I will have it up. Hopefully.

Clasela
Crew

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 pm
Clasela

It's been a long one. I've just returned home from the Lindsay Stirling concert. It was awesome! I haven't had that much fun in Cleveland in a long time. There's a downside to tonight's fun, I have to work at 9am, and it's already 1:30 here, so it's time for me to hit the sack. I hope you had a good day!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm
FaelenLeigh

I had never heard of her until just then, but wow, she's talented! ^o^ I bet she would have been great to see.
        Okay, get some well-deserved sleep and I'll talk to you soon~!

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 pm
Clasela

It might even be more than 10 dollars. sweatdrop But yeah, that would definitely help you out!
I like to get dressed up too, but I don't have the clothing for it at the moment haha. So for now I just wear what fits. xD
Does she at least eat well enough? sweatdrop Some people just can't gain weight no matter what they eat.
I suppose that's true, though it's harder if someone is quick to anger to begin with, like with anything. Sometimes it's just their personality. xP
Oh sure, I can help with that. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:15 am
Yokies

Most likely $15, but yeah, as I said before I just need to pucker up the courage to do so.
        I know the feeling. I brought a dress last year before I put on weight and I haven't had the chance to wear it out because I haven't had the chance to shake the weight. ):
        I envy those people. If I remember from school, she never really ate much at all. So I don't think so.
        Yep and it's probably set so far within her that even if you tried to shake the habit, it wouldn't budge.
        I really need to stay away from online shopping... I'm becoming addicted... :o

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 am
Clasela

Exactly, which is why I'm usually terrible at starting them. Lol. I find the people I get along with best have conversations that flow from one topic to another pretty easily. x3

Yay, I like being liked. >w< Well I'm currently writing a fanfiction of the popular RPG Horror Game Ib; I'm also writing a story called "Alternate" starring my main character Luciana who begins having terrible nightmares that are actually trying to warn her of the future. It'll lead into the second book which will be from the perspective of Rex, and it'll be the kind of book you can read without knowing the first one. Which will actually be good because it'll have a twist. c;

I've never really gotten the chance to garden much before, but I know I like to and want to do it more often. I was so proud when I had this one plant, my first, that I remembered to water every day and give lots of light, and it started to grow big~ >w<

I'm pretty open to any music with good lyrics that doesn't sound bad. Lol.
Yup, I do LPs, with or without friends depending. Sometimes I do random videos of whatever too. Lol. Just whatever I like or is requested by my angels; I usually do RPG Horror games but I do others, but Horror is kinda the main thing I do. I've done Ib, Witch's House ( Currently doing this one ), Mad Father, Misao, Desert Nightmare, Chrono Trigger ( Currently doing this one ), Haunting Ground, Manhunt 2, Baldur's Gate 2 ( Currently doing this one ), Pokemon 3D, Minecraft, and some others that I can't think of. Lol.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:22 am
Broken Heart Production

What game is that? Wow, that sounds really good! Reminds me of The Power Of One which has a sequel with a different protagonist and the two meet and all in love.
        It's a great hobby and I hope you get the chance to do more with it soon. I've been gardening since I was a child and it's one of the things (besides cleaning) that helps me relax.
        I thought so~ I watch them all the time, especially the ones for my favourite games.
        Is Witch's House the one made by RPG Maker? I started to play it the other day. Apart from that, I really haven't played any of the other ones.

Clasela
Crew

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:39 pm
Clasela

I like to read manga, and romance, drama, action, and comedies owo

and thank you for the gift~ heart  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games