Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:57 pm
"Oh, you know me, blowing up toilets and trying to get more pranks done than our resident Spook of Kawai." Virgil said and plopped down on the couch, he took night classes so he had all day to sleep in, which was fantastic.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm
"Later Neave! Actually," Suzu lit up. Pheobe had given her an idea. "Hehehe! That idea has some potential...," the ghost replied with a devious grin. She knew she could squeeze a couple pranks out of that one. "You go ahead! Mr. Bones and I have work to do!" She swooped past, heading back for the locker room to retrieve her partner in crime. Before she exited the wall, she turned back to Virgil," Offer's still open for a partnership sometime if you want it."  

Valkyrie Gauge

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:59 pm
Kat smiled. "Not everything. I have it on good authority that the sky's still blue, gravity still works, and grass is most likely still green. There's just some things that science doesn't know about, and can't explain. All the old stories talk about us. Stories of turning lead into gold, and of Merlin and witches. Mind you, most the stories are complete fantasy. But there's a little bit of truth in everything, Molly. You just have to keep you mind open and be willing to accept it." she was trying to help, but she didn't know if it would work. After all, she grew up knowing she was a warlock.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 pm
Molly smiled at what she said about the grass and sky and listened to what she said. She thought and figured she was right. "I'm sorry I offended you all. It's just, I guess after my mom died my dad gave up on wishing her back and took it out on my belief on magic." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 pm
"I get it. When I was blinded, I wanted no more part of any of it. I used my gift, and was hurt because of it. It was a long time before I was able to believe in it enough to realize how it could help." Kat spoke quietly, a small sad smile on her lips. "Magic is as much luck as talent. Luck determines whether there's someone who can help you, or if you're given a gift randomly, but you may never learn how to use it. That's what Sebastian does, he finds people who have potential and teaches them. Ari and I knew what we were long before coming here, but many people don't. It's a muscle that you don't know you have, and have to learn how to use it." Kat met Molly's gaze, seeming to see far more deeply than any normal person would. "Just trust it and let it happen. It's easier that way than trying to fight what you are." She hesitated, and shrugged. "And it keeps Sebastian from coming at you with a steamroller."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:41 pm
Pheobe watched as the club's resident ghost floated off. It took a few seconds before it hit her that she had given the mischievous ghost-girl an idea, one that she would probably have to make an excuse for. She sighed before turning her attention to Virgil.
"And just how many toilets have you blown up today?" she asked.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:59 am
Molly felt bad for Kat as she told her her story. When she said the last part she giggled and was hushed by the teacher. "Thank you." she whispered with a small smile. "I'm Molly by the way." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:33 am
Kat offered a small smile, nodding. "I'm Kat, nice to meet you too." she then turned her attention to the teacher, typing out what was being said. A friend at the front of the class would periodically take pictures of anything that went on the board and send those to her, and Ari would add them into the word program while Kat finished her twin's essays. They'd been doing it for years, and saw no reason to change a system that worked perfectly fine.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:00 pm
Eureka mused over the praise, saying nothing as she stood there whilst sipping her cup. "Thank you," she murmured. Alex was always so polite, and she quite liked the attention. She took another sip, before deciding to add another drop of creamer in it.
Sebastian's devious plan would be put in place at three pm, so now was the probably the only time Eureka could have some time of peace before her only class today.

Ren stumbled in, his hair messy and his glasses jumbled as Molly stomped out. He looked like he had tripped on the stairs, and his grazed palms were rather evident of that. He looked around, seeing Meister gone before speaking up. "Umm...What happened? Who was that?" He murmured sheepishly, moving to the side of the room. He held a large case of sorts, which held his larger sketchpads and various other art supplies. He moved to tuck it in the closet, before looking for someone with a decent answer.

Eureka took a quick breath, looking at the mess that was Ren. She put her cup down and went to him. Despite 'not being his girlfriend', she awfully looked like it. She fixed his ruffled hair, which made him blush. He stood there, looking a little dazed. Eureka would never admit to being his girlfriend, yet it was rather implied that she was. Even now, she tended to him silently before anyone else could worry, and by the pinkish blush on Ren's face, the feeling was quite mutual. She then went about examining the grazes on his hands. She shook her head before leaving him to stand there as she went to the closet looking for a first aid kit.

"So? Did Meister recruit a newbie?" He asked, taking off his glasses and wiping them with the clean, soft underside of his shirt.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:25 pm
"Just so long as it's not a viable threat like your little prank earlier." Aaron sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Or draws too much attention. Can you imagine what the school would think if they knew this was a club for real magic?"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 pm
Molly smiled and started to take notes too. In the back of her mind was her father's words, but now they were being shut out by the things she saw and Kat's words. She was still confused, but wasn't as scared about the thought of magic thanks to Kat explaining things.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:01 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking down at his watch Alex judged the time. Depending on how long this little plan that Sebastian was planning he may end up running late on his next class. The only two classes he had on this particular day was his track and field which was done early during the morning and usually ran long. And an art class taken more so for the credits then actually gaining anything from it. During the time in between he would simply be sleeping or strolling about the school to kill the time.

Noting that Eureka was busy with Ren Alex gave a small wave to Ren. Having finished his tea Alex lay the cup on the table next to the couch as he plopped down again stretching out on it. He still had time till three and worried little about project Sebastian was cooking up. Instead he pulled his phone out and turned it on. During it's boot up when it finally turned on all the way the sound of messages and missed calls filled the room. "This needs to stop already" he muttered to himself working on deleting all of them. Being looked at as anything more then a normal college kid was annoying yet it didn't seem to matter how rude or blunt he was to them people continued.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:43 pm
Neave sighed and brushed a few more eraser filings from her sketch pad, watching disinterestedly as they dropped onto the art room floor before picking up her pencil once more.

It was hard to concentrate when she was thinking about what type of precious metal would be preferable for the club meeting at 3. With another heavy sight Neave stood and excused herself on the pretence of visiting the restroom.

Out in the hall she turned the opposite direction and wondered down the hall, maybe a quick walk through the school would clear her head and leave her free to concentrate on her art project at last.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:49 pm
"We'd be on the news thats for sure" he joked as he saw the starts prattle about something he didn't care about "sigh if only ther was a serum that woul make lectures more non boring."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:02 pm
"We would make quite the team." Virgil said and laughed and turned to Phoebe. "So far today, just the one, but probably four more before the day is out, and then after that I have the sliding stairs, electrical doorknobs and if I'm feeling particularly competitive, I may just mess with the football team's supply of IcyHot again." Virgil said thoughtfully.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff