Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:12 pm
Al said nothing as he rolled again this time the dice stopped on a four. He new the odds were split that he would roll higher or lower then him"Agreed, Our fate lies with in your roll"he said as he looked into Dan's eyes he saw a spark. One that he once had.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:13 pm
"Oh really, what kind of Deck do you specialize in?" Jasper asked curiously. He liked to know things about people, that was how he made friends, though he couldn't help if they didn't want to tell or talk to him, that was their business.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm
"I don't really specialize." She replied. Reaching under her sweater to pull out one of her decks. "I design a deck from different strategies that interest me." Flicking through the deck she grabbed she paused on her Silent Magician level 4 and the Magician's Valkyria next to it. "Yes, whatever intrigues me. Though, most of my skill comes from theory over experience."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:22 pm
Dan smiled he had to roll a 5 or a 6 to win now he was exited the odds where not in his favor but that was the way he liked it. He tossed the die and it came up a five. "Now that my dice are higher you take the number I rolled times 500 so that would be 2500 Dice assault attack!" The Dice Jar spat out dice huge dice at Al.  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:27 pm
Al took the hit and fell to one knee as his life points hit 0. He cursed under his breath"Well played ant"he said as he stood returning his cards back to his deck. he placed it back into his holster and attached the duel disk to his belt."Till next we meet on the battle field"he said and turned away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:31 pm
Danny had a big smile as the holograms vanished. "Yea good you too just tell me when your feeling lucky enough to try again." He said waving at the boy.  

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:39 pm
{Oh just to let people know since Anniria can't get on her internet and we are low on some teachers I'm extending the day change to Wednesday for fusions lessons.}
Tommy was smothered by Molly's breasts as she hugged "Gah can't breath." He felt like a teddy bear as he was moved around when Molly turned.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 pm
Al just scuffed and waited for his dorm key. He pulled out a small picture from his pocket"I'm sorry"he said softly as all emotion seemed to be sucked into a void once more. He just stood there quietly placing the picture back into his pocket.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 pm
"Hm? Oh! Sorry." Molly said and quickly let Tommy go. "Sorry, I got carried way. Plus...you're very huggable." she said with a blush.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:55 pm
Tommy breathed once he was free "Its no problem, do you have any cards you want in your new deck?" He said trying to think of a play style for the girl.  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:08 pm
Molly thought and Kuriboh purred beside her and she smiled. "Could it have a Kuriboh theme?" she asked. She then took her father's card from out of her shirt and had it in the locket. "I would really like to honor my father by using his card." she said and showed him the first edition Kuriboh card.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:06 pm
"I could do something like that I don't know if it will just be Koriboh but it should be good" Tom said with a smile.  

Xistund

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:14 pm
Maya piped up, " you could always make a deck that takes advantage of Kuriboh and Winged Kuriboh's ability to be quickly summoned through the Flute of Summoning Kuriboh. That coupled with a few low synchros or some fiend support could allow for a decently powered deck. Then there's always token utility, sacrifice outlets, light support, fairy support, fast walls, anything that protects level one monsters, Chaos monsters would be viable too, and, oh..." She covered her mouth, realizing how much she had let on. her knowledge and research on the game had gotten her into trouble before with people assuming she was a good duelist and not just a walking encyclopedia.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:41 am
The little ten year old smiled at the older blue student "I was thinking a token generations deck myself Tokens are a good way to have a small wall of monsters and not many players expect it. The only real weakness is monsters with pricing damage and even then if you can get Token Sundae you can clear them off."  

Xistund

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 am
Shayna watched the game come to a close and smiled. They were both really good. Sighing slightly she knew she would never be able to beat the two... Ever. but her partner thought she could. Chuckling, Shayna leaned against a wall and waited for something to happen. Anything really.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff