Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:00 am
"I'm not fond of feeling like a sardine.", Cassia responds. She glances around, trying to look or think of something to distract herself.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:10 am
Yui reached the gym doors and peeked in, making sure that she wasn't in trouble for being late or anything. She quickly slipped in and headed for the bleachers.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:13 am
Rajin could sympathize with Cassia. He had been told stories of how some of his ancestors had been imprisoned in magical seals. It was the ultimate form of torture for his kind. A real ifrit would prefer to be killed outright than imprisoned inside something like a magic lamp. The thought made him incredibly uneasy, but it rarely showed. It was in times like this Rajin also needed something to distract himself. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of puzzle rings, handing one to Cassia, jingling it in face to get her attention. "Here. See if you can't figure this one out." Rajin then went to trying to solve his own puzzle ring. "Been trying to figure that one since I got these bands on my wrists." The ifrit twisted and turned the tiny pair of metal rings, pulling in attempts to unbind the rings. "Stupid things."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:08 pm
Cassia flinches away from the puzzle rings suddenly being jingled in her face. She takes it and begins examining it curiously before responding, "I'll give it a shot." She starts twisting and fiddling with the rings, her attention focused on the challenge.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:24 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"This is boring where is the principle at" Jacob commented down with the other teachers as he looked around. "Marin.... You should let me sit on your lap. That rule breaking leprechaun took the last seat" Jacob said walking over to Marin and giving her big puppy dog eyes. He didn't know if it would work on the woman but decided to give it a try anyways.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:27 pm
Carson slipped in after Yui and followed her to the seats. He hoped no one important would notice how late they slipped in.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:15 pm

The "snake lady" continued on, smiling to the Siren. "Thanks there, sweet. Wouldn't have found it without you." She winked, then led the other girl, Nicole, to a row of seats unoccupied. She had the girl sit next to her, if she liked. Krynn waited patiently for only a moment before she spoke. "I'd love to know your name, sugar."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:57 pm
Marin Kawa

Lifting her head she moved her eyes to the direction she heard her name being called from. She knew it was Elric by the voice but she wanted to see if he was doing something stupid while calling her. She raised an eyebrow at how he called Clover a rule breaker since Elric wasn't one to talk. Bouncing her foot for a moment in thought she soon uncrossed her legs and smoothed her skirt. Patting her lap to sign that he could sit down. It wasn't because of his puppy eyes it was just so he wouldn't miss anything if the principle came while he went to go find himself a chair. "Hurry up then," she said in a casual tone to show she wasn't upset. She might felt a little bit bad since his cheeks still looked red from where she had pinched him.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:09 pm
Nicole was also intrigued by the new girl, sitting next to Krynn and looking over at the new girl. "Yes I'd like to know your name as well. It'd be nice to make a new friend. Oh, I'm Nicole." She said to her with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:10 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Opening his eyes somewhat wide as she agreed to let him sit on her lap Jacob mentally jumped for joy. If she showed this side more often she might find a good pairing some day. "Yay" he said before pulling himself up on her lap. The downside to being a child in size was getting places even up on her lap was more of a challenge then it should be, but after a few moments he had pulled himself up and now sat perched on her lap with a smile on his face. He thought about doing something perverted but remembered his cheek being pinched from earlier. It had hurt alot and the mark was still there so instead he simply sat there looking around waiting for the orientation to start.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:50 pm
Terry shot Jacob a look as he was called a rule breaker by the child-like teacher. "I don't remember breaking any kind of rules, laddy. I simply do my job." The leprechaun said taking a another puff from his pipe and blowing smoke rings. "Now then, we should getting things underway fairly soon. Better to start now before someone starts a fight. Gods almighty know we get enough already." Terry said remembering the number of fights that broke out last semester. "Gonna have to extra attentive this semester." Those kids just love to lose their money in bets!. A sinister smile formed on the teacher's face.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:25 am
Shiyana sat next to Nicole and was shocked to be asked her name. She almost said her name but clapped her hand across her mouth before pulling out her notepad. I'm Shiyana. Nice to meet you both! the siren wrote. She had almost slipped up and even a slight whisper could possibly blind the two or kill/hurt them extremely. She smiled though as if she had only accidentally spilled something important.

Carlanza nodded as he said he was perfectly fine. He better have been alright... She would have felt awful if he wasn't... "Well I hope this starts soon then..."

Suddenly the lights went dark as the Dark Lord called the Director/Principal of the school entered the dorm. Turning the red lights on himself, the Dark Lord walked to the center of the gym. His white coat covering him, all but his mouth."Good day students! I'm here to let you all know that this wonderful year is about to begin. Now to start you all off here at the Yokai Academy for Monsters, we are privileged to have three new monsters at our school. Now normally the type I'm about to introduce is not allowed at this school, but we have decided to let it happen. We have three... He stopped for emphasis on what he said. His voice being automatically loudened to that the entire gym could hear. "Humans attending the school. But do remember. No showing off your monster forms to other students and no fighting either." He said before the lights turned back on and he disappeared. Let them do what they will.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am
Robert can feel the mans power as he enters the gym and starts speaking. He was exuding power and Robert could tell he wasn't someone to mess with. He listens inventively especially as he announced that Humans were a "new" monster to the academy and that there were only three of them meaning that he wasn't in exactly friendly territory so he was glad there was a rule saying you couldn't expose your true form. After the person disappeared he looked at Carlanza with a small smile "I.. I guess we have Humans joining us. What do you think about that? You think you could be friendly or are you like some others who would hurt them."  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:35 am
"To be honest, I'm absolutely thrilled! I'm so fascinated by the human world! Oh I wonder who they are... I have so many questions... To bad we can't just ask without getting into trouble. What about you?" She asked happily. Her mood didn't seem to go down at all. Humans could be a good thing, especially since she was so obsessed with learning about them. But inside she wanted to have just a taste with their blood before ripping them apart... But that was locked away...

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:11 pm
Robert nods happily as thank God that she wasn't as ferocious as he thought she might be especially as she was a vampire... then again they have a different form don't they. Is what he was thinking, but pushed it aside. "I think it would be cool to meet anoth.. a human ya know? I think we would be able to get along. Though I wonder out of all these students those three would be." He says stretching as he stands up. He knew he slipped up a bit, but he doubted she would catch it  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff