Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 pm
A trip to the human world shouldn't be all that bad, considering nothing really... happened the last time she went, but that was it. Nothing. HAPPENED. She hadn't really learnt anything, besides that humans were terrified of fake FEAR projections of overgrown lizards. She didn't even get to go to their maul or see butterflies. All that happened was that the whole lot of them were stuck in some stuffy theater for who knows how long, and she hated it.

This time... ugh, the same pins. Ok, no, not the same. These were prettier, but she hated the idea of having her FEAR locked down. Was she not human-looking enough already? In her opinion, reapers shouldn't have even had to resort to such silly tactics, but she supposed some were not as... well-behaved.

So, with some reluctance, she clipped the pin on, thankful it didn't take effect yet, and wrapped one of the drab cloaks around her, fussing over how it clashed with her outfit.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:31 pm
The sound of crackling fire was what alerted poke to the burning DETH pamphlets and the progress of the class, as the professor explained about humans and the middle ages. It was a interesting topic, considering knights and dragons were widely known back then. Perhaps she could find out more information about the subject. Though as to how she would see humans acting how they did hundreds of years ago, she had no idea.

With Rengath telling them not to act like dumbasses, the dragoness grabbed the pin and cloak. She had already been to the human world in other classes, so having her powers taken away was expected. As well as being regarded as a misbehaving students, as half of them expected them to be. His glares at the class wet met with a roll of her eyes.

Falling in line with the other students, she could see Shun had joined this class as well, and moved to join the reaper. Cause why not.

"This looks to be a interesting class" She commented. "We'll get to see some humans getting scared this time," which was always a fun thing to see. As long as they didn't get hurt.

blade kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:37 pm
Holding onto his things, Shun waited for them to head on out. It was then that he saw Poke approaching him.

"Perhaps. The professor didn't say anything about actually scaring the humans," he said with an even tone. Sure, he had mentioned that blending was a common tool to use while scaring the humans, but he didn't say that was actually what they were going to do.

Apart from the blending.

He still didn't think that he really would have too much issue blending with humans on a normal basis. He just had to not use any Fear, really.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:55 pm
"We might get lucky. Or at least get to watch the teacher do it. If he's any good that is." Amityville professors were supposed to be the best of the best. And if the natural form lesson was anything to go on, it could be awesome.

That is, if they were allowed to use their natural forms. Which they probably weren't. Damn.

Poke then took the time to look at the pin they were given, the bright white and greens of the metal catching her attention as she held it up. "I wonder if this is worth anything...maybe it'll still work after class." She mused out loud. While shun was able to blend in easily, the dragon ghoul was, sadly, unable to do so. Having a tail and horns made it hard to look human.

Blade Kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:57 pm
"RENGATH!"

Seemingly out of the blue, a well dressed (yet masked) man seemed to just teleport into the woods, nearly crashing into the theater grouch professor as he wrapped his arms around the fire demon (brave, for an undead man) and hoisting him up into the air boisterously, spinning around once.

"Where are we going?"

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:03 pm
Rengath hardly had time to react, Elk already having grabbed him. Shouting and struggling in surprise, the demon hissed, trying to pry his co-worker off of him. "Elk for all things un-holy set me down you overgrown mutt!" The hellspawn even went so far as to shove at the mask.

"No where! Go back to your magical school bus! There is no adventure here, none. I canceled it in favor of menial labor." He said, already near the portal not that far off in the distance.

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:09 pm
Angeline leaned into Roch, sighing deeply. "Because I have hurt too. But you're a good person, and I know you're not doing things because you're mean." she assured him, wrapping one arm around his shoulder.

But then Rengath called time to go, making a small face and then looking back to the reaper, murmuring quietly to him. "Where are the things he's asking us to pick up?"

Ice Queen
Make them stop being 2cute.

----

"Clan politics are happening, that's all. That's all that ever happens. But with eight tails.... that's the most tails our clan has seen in a long time. I...I can have a voice. I can try to fix things." she answered quietly.

Tomoko hugged Seiji back with a small sigh - and then Rengath pipped up. It was time to go. She looked towards the fire demon and crinkled her nose at him, murmuring a quiet '
Anata wa watashi ni kore wo shite' but getting up none the less, holding her tail even closer to her as she moved over to gather up a cloak of her own.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:13 pm
The mask remained set where it was, shifting only slightly when it was shoved at. The shoving didn't seem to deter Elekereth at all, however, as he continued to hold Rengath and spin. Was he attempting to make him dizzy? Perhaps.

"No where? You have all these delightful students with you and you're taking them nowhere? Rengath! I'm surprised at you! You have no sense of life or passion! How do you study the arts with such a mindset?" Elk half-hoisted him up to better carry him with one arm as to free the other to start gesturing dramatically (or rather, how he always did).

"There is always adventure!" he decreed. "Now where are we going?"

istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:14 pm
Amphi nodded and then held her arms (even though she was holding Bella's arm) for Victoria and cuddling the ghost ghoul. She didn't even mine the small boob um...fascination.

"Ah..." Then Rengath was calling for them and Amphi was fidgeting nervously against the group of ghouls. "I'll be back! I'm gonna go grab...pin and cloak..." She bravely left the reapers side and sighed. her hand dropping to the pin and cloak.

Off to the human world the Little mermaid went!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:22 pm
"But I am mean," he said almost silently. He knew himself, he knew just how cruel he could be--he could be kind, oh so kind, when he wanted to, but when he felt the need--

He shook his head and pulled back, tucking her arm into his. "There's a cloak an' a pin that looks like a leaf," he explained, leading her to the things. "Terra, I got Angeline!" he called over his shoulder to his sister, who was still looking hopefully at Simply's ears.

"Si!" Terra said. "But behave yourself! Senorita Simply, shall we go to the human world now?" she asked her new friend.

"Here we go," Roch said, grabbing one of the cloaks. "Lemme help y'put this on?"

demon_pachabel
NEVAR=P
Raja

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:46 pm
Rengath was starting to feel dizzy, but he'd not admit it. He was not about to give Elk the satisfaction that came from admitting he needed to be set down. "They are not delightful! They are-" He huffed, smoke puffing out of his ears in frustration. "-Yes, fine, delightful." The word dripping with distaste.

"My passion is not in question, and life is subjective." He tried to escape. Damn the undead and their strength. "Set me down Elk. There is no adventure, stop this. You'll get them excited."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:17 pm
"Adventure." The words seemed to seep from every part of him as the eerie glow through the eyes of his mask remained set on Rengath. "Where are we going?" It was turning into less of a suggestion and more of a demand as his tail started to wag.

istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:31 pm
Smiling at her friends, Hadiyya moved off to claim herself a cloak and a pin from the table, singing the former offer her shoulders. She hadn't been tippy the human world yet, so this was pretty exciting for her.

She did pause as she noticed the appearance of another professor, one whom seemed very familiar, though with jigs mask, it was hard to be sure. Head tilted, she stepped closer. "Professor Elekereth? It's good to see you again." He'd been so nice the last time she'd seen him.

--------------------

Ah, now he understood. Nodding, the ghost boil tightened his grip on the kitsune, hugging her in earnest before raising to his feet along side her. He followed, having a cloak and pin for himself, then offered his arm down to friend doo she would something more then just her own task to hold onto. "Let's have some fun on this trip, ya?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:37 pm
"I doubt it. Most likely, we'll have to give them back. Or they'll just be useless trinkets," Shun said with an impassive shrug, "Why would you want that anyway? Wouldn't it be more useful to try and learn to blend more naturally without the use of a tool?"

poke mattix

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:38 pm
The reaper was mildly disappointed by the two students' reaction, mostly that neither acted scandalized or indignant about the gesture. Maybe next time she should monogram her name on some other article of clothing? Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

Besides, Serafina just revealed a very interesting tidbit about herself! Ruth leaned closer to the other ghoul, the whole concept of personal space not crossing her mind (or it did and she just didn't give a scragg's a** about it) when their teacher called for their attention. Ruth frowned and snorted softly at the whole exercise, it wasn't going to be too different from the basic training she got back home. True she was never allowed to actually go anywhere and it was all a simulation but she hoped something new would be brought to the table.

At Bren's offer to retrieve cloaks and pins for them, Ruth threw her hands up in what was blazeball's sign for "Out." But the grin on her lips suggested it was a yes on her part. She stared expectantly at Serafina, waiting for the masked ghoul's answer.

Seiana_ZI

Smerdle

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas