Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Marriage of Dragons will Make Peace(Accepting ,Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:14 am

( I now have a.. mom? o ^ o )

An offered hand left the princess standing awkwardly for a few more moments than necessary. When Sereda took the prince's hand she was sure to be gentle and kind. Divendale's queen might have avidly opposed the marriage, but the most beautiful of her daughters did not care if she remained at home or if she was sent to bring peace. The fairy spoke, her voice almost unbelieving of his claim on the twins. "I will anticipate meeting them, then, if they are closer than me to nature." She was showing some of her tactless behavior.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:22 am
Shayna nodded as she followed the prince to the secret room. His special place? She was quite curious indeed. When they had gotten to the staircase she smiled, staircases were the best places to sneak up on people. She followed Kaimei still marveling at the grandeur of the palace. And as he opened the door, she gasped at the sight she saw through the window. She continued to follow the prince to the window and looked at the wonder and beauty of Draconem. It was... Beyond words. It was large yes but in other lights, it was absolutely amazing to the girl who had lived in a desert. Where there were tents and some buildings. She looked back at Kaimei, "This is so beautiful..." She said quietly turning her eyes back to the window.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:29 am
Unmei smiled as he began to lead her toward the garden. "Hana is closer to flowers than any non plant being could possibly be. And Toge is the same way with thorns. They're also undisputed champions at hide and seek. If they want to stay hidden even my echolocation can't find them." He smiled as she continued to walk with the fairy princess. "There..." And he nodded toward a pair of little boys up in front of them.

The twins were sitting watching a butterfly. For a moment they were oblivious to the prince and princess, but then the buterfly flew away and they saw the Princess with Unmei they ran up smiling and giggling. "Hello!" "Hello!" The two said in stereo as they came over to greet Prince Unmei. But then they saw the princess and the both of them waved with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 am
Kaimei looked out the window and smiled but then he looked back at the Princess then it turned back into a serious face. The Thought that he was supposed to live with one of these princesses made him angry. He blames the Three Kingdoms and their arrogance for the death of his mother he blames them all but peace is all he wants for his people becuase a true king puts his people first "To be honest....i dont want to get married" he said as his crimson eyes looked out into the blue sky  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 am
Shayna looked over as the prince spoke. She sighed. "So we are being honest here? Me neither. If I could have talked my father into sending any of the others, I would have. It's nothing I have against you or your brothers, but I'm just not that kind of girl. So how about you pick me, and we don't get married. That would solve both our problems!" She said trying to lighten the mood some. She was still wondering at how wonderful the kingdom was. She kind of wanted to show him hers... But then all that did was make her want to go home.

She took a deep breath and looked away from the window to the picture covered by a sheet. She was curious but didn't want to seem rude so she went to look at the books. In some of the rooms at home her sister's would have some of the books. They liked looking at the scribble they called words. She could read yes, but she would rather be out and about instead of inside reading. She looked over at the picture realizing what it probably was. She remembered that the war was mostly started because of the death of his mother... She kind of felt awful on the inside just thinking about it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 am

It was like seeing the children flicked a switch in Sereda. The princess released Unmei's hand and gave her attention to the twins. "Hello, Hana and Toge, I am Sereda." The fairy bent her knees some, crouching as much as her gown would allow. As if by instinct, the wings began to stretch upward. She quickly settled them down, and smiled to the boys. "I hear that you two are very gifted," She looked around for a moment, then winked and spoke softly, "I'm talented with nature, too. Perhaps I'll be able to show you one day."

The fairy stood again, and replaced her hand in Unmei's. "I'd like to know about you, though. What are your thoughts on our situation?"

pramheda

Fox

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:16 am
Kaimei shook his head "It would still be a problem, if i dont choose a bride the truce would be null and void and the war would start all over again...and ive lost too much I cant lose anymore" he said walking in the room and moved towards the covered picture. He knew he couldnt go against his fathers wishes even though it would be a while for him to be king but peace is all he wants no more war no more death. He placed his hand over the sheet "It was because of them...I lost you...." he said quietly and still could be heard  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:44 am
Unmei Smiled as Sereda moved to greet the twins. "Boys. Why don't you show miss Sereda your power..." Unmei said gently.

The Twins perked up even more and seemed cheerful. They Held hands and closed their eyes. The scent of rare forest flowers began to fill the air, Light began to encircle the twins and Plants nearby started to move toward the twins. Hana and Toge were soon engulfed in light as brilliant and powerful as the sun in the sky, and suddenly the light was extinguished and the twins were gone. Instead there was a baby dragon there. A dragon with two heads and two necks.

Unmei smiled, "Little show offs. They normally don't put so much display into their transformations. Hana and Toge are two halves of one dragon."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:54 am
Shayna nodded. She had figured that would be his answer, but she could have tried at least. "She was very beautiful, or so I heard. Do you miss her a lot?" She said quietly. She was trying very hard to be kind and considerate of the prince in front of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:28 pm
Kaimei turned back and looked at Shayna he then walked towards the door "I will show you around another part of the castle" he said as he opened the door. He didnt like to talk about his mother much it always brought bad memories on his heart. He walked down the steps into the courtyard "So What is your Kingdom like? I remember reading the Legend of Saint Thieves in The Library. Desert Sand and Hot days and Nights" he said as he walked over the grass of the courtyard.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:48 pm
Shayna lowered her head slightly feeling very bad about having brought up memories of his mother. He didn't seem to want to talk about her. She followed as he started towards some other part of the castle. "Yes, um, it's a desert so we only have sand and large rocks, sometimes there are small islands of palm trees around a spring, but that isn't often and they dry up pretty quickly. The nights are not hot but turn freezing unless you happen across the part where the heat doesn't leave. We only have endless sand dunes and cacti which bear the prettiest flowers ever couple of years, and the flowers have the sweetest honey. The legend is mostly true. The only part we are unsure of is the amount of treasure. No one has seen it since the Great Saint Thieves." She said smiling some thinking about home. "You would think it would be bleak and horrible to live, but once you see the kingdom you can tell why it isn't. Within the course of an hour all thirteen princesses would seek freedom from the palace and help those who could not help themselves. Of course you would only see twelve now since I am no longer there..." She said and quieted as she followed. She didn't like that she had left them to do as they pleased without her...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:35 pm
User Image

"Well it seems like the rumors of rebellion is true and do who ever they are they finally struck. The village on the outskirts was completely destroyed and the villages ruthlessly slaughtered. By the looks of it there was no mercy, mo hestation even when killing children. I did find onr survivor and she is in the kitchen at the moment. I'll talk to her and see if she knows anything or can give any useful information. As of now we do not know their motives." She said as she stood there looking at the sickly king.

((OOC: ))  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:09 pm
The king let out a sigh "I knew this would happen Rebellion and slaughtering children...Dammit....Anyone else know about this besides our men?" He asked looking at Lucia with a very concerned look

Kaimei looked back at Shayna "You miss them...Would you rather be back there with them right now" he asked her With that many siblings and leaving them behind it must the hardest thing ever, He started to feel something towards Shayna he never had this feeling before he shook his head and looked forward. He kept walking as they arrived at the garden He could see Unmei and the other Princess was there on the other side with the two twins transformed in their dragon form.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

"No one but us your highness. And I feel it is best to keep this imformation from the Princesses and Princes. Rather than hve them worry about possible revolt I will see to it personally that these rebels are stopped. They are hidsen somewhere out in the forest. I followed their tracks a bit until they vanished into the forest floor. If I can get the witness to tell me all she knows then it'll give us a slight advantage. I will go speak with her now an set off with a couple soldiers to collect intel. Unless you need me here then I can send another in my place. Whatever you desire your majesty," she replied while waited for his command.

((OOC: ))  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:52 pm
Shayna hadn't meant to make him feel weird... That's what she thought anyway. "I would, and I do miss them. But they were all so happy for me. I don't want to let them down." She said putting on her best brave smile. Talking about her sisters made her want to cry a little. Possibly ten tears for each sister. But as they entered the garden she couldn't help but gasp slightly in admiration. The plants were so beautful. She had never seen to many plants in her life! She bent to smell one and it even smelled beautifully. She hadn't even noticed the other princess and a dragon.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff