Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:17 am
[Oh my gosh I missed quite a bit]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:29 am
((Sorry guys I was at a structure fire all night. Just got home and it fricking 7am here sweatdrop ))

Eliza had decided to ignore Lenore's comment. The girl had never paid her much attention so she didn't feel the need to do pay her any. She listened to Ethan and her go back and forth. "If Ren asks you let yourself in." She muttered following her in. Eliza had no idea how she was going to get Ethan into her room without anyone noticing. She figured when he went to leave he'd have to to sneak around the back and climb up into her room then.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 am
Ethan once again let Eliza lead him. She lived here, thus knew the layout of the house. He had no idea what Lenore wanted to do, besides "make a snack". The teen also took note that Eliza didn't acknowledge Lenore's comment about flirting, which relieved some of the pink from his cheeks. "What exactly are you doing here, Lenny?" He had his assumptions, but wasn't sure.

Greedy Fat Cat

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:17 pm
Lenny turned, heading to the house as well. Eliza didn't seem to like her too much. Nor did Ethan. At least, not yet. It did not matter much to her. She shrugged to Eliza's comment. She usually let herself in anyways. She shifted the strap of her messenger bag, tottering a little. She noticed she was an inch or so taller than Eliza. Eliza's hair was a pretty platinum color. And her colorless eye seemed to glint in the setting sun. Eliza's outfit wasn't too bad, and she found it matched her personality or whatever Lenore could make of her so far.
She didn't look anything like the Gordon's. They shared blue eyes and light hair. Eliza was adopted. She wondered how that felt. She would ask about that later, curious about how Eliza felt.
After giving Eliza a nice eyeful, she resumed to answering Ethan's question.

"Don't you live near here, Ethan? Shouldn't you know I come by quite a lot to the Gordon house? You probably even heard us arguing last night," she mentioned. It was no secret that she and Ren had that sort of relationship. "Besides, I wanted to hang with Eliza. I'm over a lot, so I felt that we could be best friends. A sisterhood of sorts. I'll let you borrow some of my pants," she added, smiling at her dumb joke about traveling pants. "The question is, Ethan, what exactly are you doing here? Nothing to do at home?"

She didn't mean that insulting. She knew Ethan from school, mainly. The article she read about his parent's murder did not affect much of her perception of him. Lenore felt a little sympathy, but she didn't want to show him any. She knew that the last thing anyone wanted after such a loss was sympathy or pity.
Lenore could remember losing her hamster in fifth grade. She cried for a week and her parents tried their best to console her. Her kindergarten friends all said their condolences for her loss. But Lenore wanted nothing more for everybody to stop. She didn't want their pity or sympathy. She didn't want their "I'm sorry's". Of course, Ethan's loss was much larger than her tiny one, but she could relate slightly. A small ounce. Dismissing such grim thoughts, she hummed a small tune. A tiny song she was working on with her guitar.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:28 pm
Eliza noticed Lenore eyeing her. Uncomfortable she moved closer to Ethan. "You know where the food is. Ren should be home soon right?" She questioned

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:08 pm
((Hmm. Not sure where to start. Anyone have ideas?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:23 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
((Hmm. Not sure where to start. Anyone have ideas?))

((I also don't know how you can start. Maybe wait until the next school day starts? Or if you don't want to do that you can... lol i dont know.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:29 pm
((Hmm. Perhaps. I guess it depends on how long this sequence goes.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:19 pm
♣│ Liam Michael Summerton │♣

User Image
Liam didn't wake up for school at all the following morning; he just laid in his bed in pain. The scrapes and bruises were taking its toll on his body after the accident. Then that stupid guy that pulled a knife on him. Getting up and throwing on his black muscle shirt and a pair of jeans, he walked down the street to the garage. He began working on the bike, messing with the throttle and the brakes, checking the gears. So by the time he was washing it up outside the shop, it was 5pm. He saw the girl from last time over by the bench with another guy. He watched her for a second. Then when she took off again, he noticed something strange. It was the man from last time. Liam then yelled out to the man while holding a wrench. "Hey!!!" The man instantly took off running, but Liam couldn't reach him in time, as the man had hoped into a cab. Liam ran back to the shop and got on his bike. The darn thing still didn't start. He kicked his bike and cursed under his lips. Apparently the coworkers heard his cursing and came outside, but Liam just met them back inside the shop. He threw the wrench into the tool box, and pushed his bike back into the shop. Liam wasn't having a good day. So Liam decide to got to the super market and buy some liquor. He was tight with the sale's clerk, and he looked in his 20s already. Liam then walked to the Clove street, where most of his biker friends usually party at. He sat against the fence and drank his beer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:59 pm
Eliza had grown impatient waiting for Lenore to reply. She looked at Ethan and smiled. "Go up to my room?" she asked hoping Lenore wouldn't make a smart comment. Thinking about it for moment she looked at Lenore again. "You wanna be buddy buddy right? Can I trust you to keep a secret for me?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:54 pm
Ethan smiled. "Yeah sure that'd be great." He was emotionally exhausted, and some sleep would be much appreciated. He yawned, stretching his arms out dramatically, his dog tags bouncing off his chest. "I guess I take the floor, then?" He blushed at the thought of sharing a bed with Eliza, though he wouldn't mind it.

BeautifulDisaster1496

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:45 pm
Victor ended up skipping school that day. He spend the day at the mall chilling. He sat in the food court eating pizza. Even though skipping wasn't generally a good thing, it felt nice to do once in a while.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 am
[ Sorry. sweatdrop ]

Lenore shuffled in, moving straight for Ren's room to drop her things. She yawned, thinking about taking a little nap after a small snack and looked into the hallway.
Eliza deemed much more interesting than Lenore initially expected. Her lips curled into a smile. "Yes," was her answer to both questions. She laughed a little and moved to the kitchen downstairs. "If I didn't know it, this sounds a little tiny bit like black mail. But of course, I won't say anything. I'm sure Ethan has pure intentions and has an excellent reason as to why he's staying over."

Lenore waved her hand a little at them before disappearing down the hall downstairs, heading to the fridge. Some celery sticks would suffice. She set out to use their celery, cut up a couple stocks and then plop some peanut butter in a small bowl. A little disheartened when she couldn't find raisins, Lenny settled with her basic snack. She wondered if Eliza and Ethan would like anything, but she knew Ren would come home with dinner.
She must say, she wished Eliza didn't think so sly of her. Lenore wasn't as conniving as Eliza may have thought her. Surely, Lenny admitted she was charming, but Lenore didn't want to make Eliza uncomfortable. They were the same age and class mates after all. But perhaps it was Eliza's personality to be so cynical. If that were the case, then she must've really warmed up to Ethan real fast. She wondered how that happened so that she could have some idea to be more welcoming.
Alas, Lenore dismissed the thought, not one to ponder long on these things. Besides, whether Eliza liked her or not wasn't THAT big of a deal. She decided to let it go naturally, as it should, and nevermind the rest. Lenore nibbled on another celery stick with peanut butter, her mind wandering in its odd little world.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:32 am
((It's cool. LOL))

"Just so you know, he got locked out. Don't let Ren know he is here ok?" Eliza explained softly. She looked at Ethan and grinned. "Follow me. Quickly. My room is up stairs and Ren should be home soon." She said walking briskly up the stairs and to her room. Her heart was pounding. She was so afraid her "brother" was going to come home and catch her trying to sneak Ethan into her room. She hadn't known the boy very well, even though she'd lived with them for several weeks now, so she didn't know how he would react.

Shining Ace

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:20 pm
Ethan grinned and followed Eliza upstairs. "I'll see you tomorrow, Lenny." He doesn't know what to think of her yet. She seemed nice, yet alarmingly blunt. Lenore spoke her mind, which made most people uncomfortable. Ethan didn't mind it though, actually, he kind of liked the bluntness in Lenore's words. Ethan gave her a sincere smile before ascending up the stairs with Eliza. He was so thankful about her offer of sleeping over. It had been a long time since someone cared about him.

BeautifulDisaster1496

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces