Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:30 am
Lance Foxx
Hello peoples, lets see

You can call me Seth....or bill, even Edward i guess, its a free country, but i prefer Seth biggrin

Im a boy, *cough cough* i mean...MAN....

Umm, I have dark brown hair, green eyes, and ware glasses....unfortunatly.

I enjoy hourse rides, roses and long walks on the beach.....lol

and, i love drawing and making graphics with PSP9

So, do you ever get called "Harry Potter?"

I'm pulling your leg, of course. It's nice to meet you. I do a lot of drawing too. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:31 am
Kraven Frost
howdy.... im Kraven Frost....call me kraven or frost....don't really matter really...i dont know some one found me to join ya'lls guild...but anywayz, im not gonna discribe myself like the guy above me just did....it made him sound really...really...REALLY werid.....I change my avi almost every day....I have four horses....i kinda live on a farm...(kinda)
I'm a redneck no one take offence to it because my best friend is black....(african american)....and...im realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly bored...

I live on a farm too. Only it's not much of one. Just 8 acres... no animals... and a field full of... well, I forget, it's something green. gonk blaugh  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

hotmann07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:44 am
hi lt in the house im a black male lookin to have fun i'm also 17  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:45 am
hi im blood-god
im 20 and live in colorado
im a guy
and i like anime and warhammer 40k
to to you all laiter  

blood-god

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:46 am
blood-god
hi im blood-god
im 20 and live in colorado
im a guy
and i like anime and warhammer 40k
to to you all laiter

Twenty, huh? Then you are older than me by two years. 3nodding Nice to see you made it! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:47 am
hotmann07
hi lt in the house im a black male lookin to have fun i'm also 17

There are a couple other black males in the guild already. I think they posted in the previous pages. 3nodding

Nice to meet you.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Gunpowder Tea

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:47 am
Yo, I am Gunpowder Tea. I have been around since August 2004 and usually hang out in the GCD. Some of you may have stopped by my house in towns also. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:51 am
Hey folks, I'm Vyse. I'm 18, closing on 19. I live in Vermont with all of my college buddies. I have ADHD, and a variety of other mental disorders. I look for fun where I can find it, and I can find it anywhere, so life is always a blast for ummm... me! Except when I get depressed, or angry, or sad or... *goes on like that for a while* but for the most part I'm happy since those other things only come up once in a while. I like anime, manga, the supernatural, hanging out, rping, D&D, dancing, singing, acting *continues, growing steadily faster, until he hyperventilates* *huhhh, ehhhuhh, huhhh..* And so that's how I got hit by lightning for the third time. So I get this random PM that says, Why Not? So I figure (you guessed it) Why Not? So that's why I'm here talking your ears off. Pretty cool huh? ooohh!!! shiny link  

VyseOfTheBlueRogues

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:52 am
Gunpowder Tea
Yo, I am Gunpowder Tea. I have been around since August 2004 and usually hang out in the GCD. Some of you may have stopped by my house in towns also. gonk

Well, it's nice to meet you. You've been around longer than I have! But only by a couple months. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:07 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

IM_POOR_BIOTCH

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:24 am
VyseOfTheBlueRogues
Hey folks, I'm Vyse. I'm 18, closing on 19. I live in Vermont with all of my college buddies. I have ADHD, and a variety of other mental disorders. I look for fun where I can find it, and I can find it anywhere, so life is always a blast for ummm... me! Except when I get depressed, or angry, or sad or... *goes on like that for a while* but for the most part I'm happy since those other things only come up once in a while. I like anime, manga, the supernatural, hanging out, rping, D&D, dancing, singing, acting *continues, growing steadily faster, until he hyperventilates* *huhhh, ehhhuhh, huhhh..* And so that's how I got hit by lightning for the third time. So I get this random PM that says, Why Not? So I figure (you guessed it) Why Not? So that's why I'm here talking your ears off. Pretty cool huh? ooohh!!! shiny link

rofl

Well, it's great to meet you!

D&D is awesome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:25 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

~AlwaysWithWings~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:36 am
Hello everyone!
My name is Blossom, Im from Nova Scotia and Im 28 years old
I have a 5 year old daughter and I have been married for almost 7 years.
I joined Gaia last year just before Christmas and am really enjoying the site. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and Thanks for inviting me to join! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:42 am
Lady Lucrecia
i made this in corel; tell me what you all think? im quite proud! heart
User Image

that's really cool

by the way, I don't think I introduced myself

I'm boney, I'm 17 years old and like to go by Manny (my name is Emmannuel), I wrestle professionally in the indy circuit as Kid Krazy and I'm currently trying to do a bazillion things at once (make my own anime (storyline in Journal), wrestle, work on computers, make my own site...) I like to flip in my spare time and thanks for inviting me...on the side note, that's my picture in my siggy...yes, I'm that ugly ninja  

Bonekeeper E

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:43 am
YarmouthLily
Hello everyone!
My name is Blossom, Im from Nova Scotia and Im 28 years old
I have a 5 year old daughter and I have been married for almost 7 years.
I joined Gaia last year just before Christmas and am really enjoying the site. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and Thanks for inviting me to join! biggrin

Well, it's nice to meet you! My mother is on Gaia, and I'm married too! But I've only been married a month now. heart biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games