Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:35 am

"Excuse me."

The voice made the tough girl gasp. With wide eyes, Krynn seemed to freeze over. Turning her head to the side, the lamia met dark eyes. The boy gave a quick head motion and entered the room even further. The girl's eyes followed the boy as he walked in. She watched as he looked between the two, and he tilted his head a notch to the side. Krynn watched the grin spread, but she hadn't spoken yet. When did he get so tall? She stared upward, uncomfortable but without a choice. Any ounce of desire had fled. It was replaced with surprise.. and guilt. How was she to tell him about Zuko? About Rajin? Would he ask? The boa pleaded in her mind that he would not.

"I was transferred here a day ago and found that you are not easy to be granted an audience with," He spoke with confidence but not pretentiousness.. that is, until he cracked a wide smile and started laughing, "I convinced them to let me come here! Isn't that great?" He looked to Rajin and spoke, "I'm Kor Zmeya, nice to see ya!" He was still grinning when he looked back to Krynn. She wasn't replying or being as excited as he expected her to be. Hm. Weird. He looked between the two. "Is he helping figure out who did this to you?"

Through his whole charade down to his introduction to the genie, Krynn was still and Krynn was silent. She tried to figure out how to say anything to him. What was she supposed to say? She hadn't seen him in nearly six years. When he was home, she was abroad with tutors. When she was home, he was at boarding school. They weren't close anymore. They didn't write. But here he was, acting like nothing was different. Like she was still the flat-chested thirteen year old sister who bullied his friends. When he asked the question, Krynn blinked. That was it! "Yes, this is the.. detective I've hired. He and I were discussing a few details.." She looked to Rajin, trailing off.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 am
Rajin kept his back to the two in the room. He simply stared out the window. His face was slowly returning to normal. From the obvious introductions, the boy that entered was Krynn's brother, Kor. Was it a coincidence that he also had a name that started with K? Rajin tossed the random thought aside. Instead, the tall boy turned around and faced the two. His arms were folded and he was back to looking stern and stoic. Rajin's face was fairly normal looking now. No serious redness. He was just trying to get breathing back to normal. "Kor, I think your sister needs some rest. She was involved in nasty incident. You can talk to her later." The ifrit began to walk to the boy and motion for him to leave the room with him.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:12 am

Krynn watched as the two ushered out of the room. Particularly, though, her eyes were on her brother. He wasn't told of anything, she presumed. She laid down and sighed, staring up at the ceiling. Her mind buzzed for a while before she drifted to sleep. Lucky her, no dreams of her brother or having to tell him anything. Instead, the snake girl was filled with the same sort of dreams that had plagued her earlier. Krynn's mind simply picked up where the two left off. Intimate bliss!

Kor, on the other hand, seemed a little confused. With his brow furrowed, he spoke to the detective on his sister's.. case? What case? "What happened to her? The staff wouldn't let me know," He was holding his elbows. He spoke again, "And are you really her detective? Normally, the family detective would get involved.." He reached into his pocket and began going through a small address book, as if searching. "What was your name again? I don't think Krynn said it," He was still listening while searching.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:41 am
Once outside, Rajin was on the receiving end. Kor began to pelt him endless questions. Wasn't he suppose to be the one asking questions? It was non-stop. What happened to Krynn? Are you really a detective? Who are are you? Why's the sky blue? All the question were getting on the ifrit's nerves. If it wasn't plain to see, the crook in his lips made it apparent, as well as the showing of his teeth. "Man. You're annoying." Rajin muttered. He looked down at the snake boy. "When this is over, I'll explain in more detail what happened to your sister. As for me being a detective, not exactly. I am Rajin Uusash. I'm apart of the school student security. I'm looking into a number of cases involving missing students. The other day, I stopped your sister from being kidnapped." The ifrit was giving the male lamia a very stern look. His eyes were narrowed in an intimidating manner. Perhaps Rajin was doing this to scare him and not get involved. However, Rajin's scary looks didn't seemed to be having an effect since Kor was looking through a small address book and not looking at him. The ifrit felt slightly insulted, which was enough for him to snatch the address book out of Kor's hands. "What the hell's this?" Rajin quipped, looking through the pages.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:01 pm

At the insult, Kor simply blinked and continued. As he answered the questions, Kor was nodding. Listening. The boa in front of Rajin (5'8") only looked up when his book was taken. He ripped the book back quickly, but didn't narrow his eyes or glare at Rajin. "It is mine and you would do well not to touch it." Alphabetical listings of how to contact anyone the Zmeya knew. Perhaps he had some Uusash in there. That was all. He put the booklet away. He would check into Rajin's character before contacting his parents. "I suspect you'll go in there to make sure it doesn't happen again? I have phone calls to make." The normally very polite boy turned on his heel and left.

~

Krynn was being admitted to leave the infirmary. She had already shed and most of her wounds were pink or pale scars. The only red and fresh scar remaining was the one on her leg. The Zmeya left in clothes that covered her markings. She and Rajin had decided to meet after she left. She wasn't sure why the ifrit would help her, nor why he would agree to meet her. She went to her dorm room and sifted through some of her uniforms and casual clothes. Since healing, she had returned to her narrow, sharp looks, and on the way to the dorm she treated everyone as she normally would have - including Rajin. She hadn't seen her brother again, but he was in a lower level than she was. Krynn spent the time waiting for Rajin applying her skin creams. She hid her markings, particularly the ones on her legs and face. She finished before he got there, and she switched to something more comfortable. The school day was over, but the lamia still had work to make up. She dressed in a comfortable black tank top and loose lilac pajama shorts. Her hair was up in a sloppy bun and on her bed she was surrounded by books. With her money, she was able to decorate the dorm how she pleased. Much like a lover's room.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 pm
Rajin barely even memorized one single number when Kor snatched the booklet away from him. The ifrit had to give the boy props for not glaring at him like any normal person Rajin knew would. Unfortunately, pompousness seemed to run in the family. If Kor was going to be going to this school on a daily basis, Rajin was going to have one more lamia to get used to. The ifrit waited for Kor to be out earshot before tossing silent insults behind his back.

A day later, everything seemed to return to normal in Rajin's life. He hadn't given up on the kidnapping case, even though reports of missing students slowed down. The ifrit had set a meeting with Krynn in her dorm at night. It was going to be interesting for Rajin. The boys and girls had separate dorms. Two tall buildings set parallel to each other. Rajin was running a little bit late for their meeting, but he didn't seem to care all that much. He made his way to the girl's dormitory building. The ifrit took some time change into his own clothes. They actually quite revealing and bright. It was bright red tank top that seemed to hug the ifrit's muscular body with loose orange shorts made from silk. Around Rajin's neck was a golden necklace that no one had ever seen before. Mostly because he wore it under his uniform. The young fire genie now opened his way in the girl's dormitory. There were some female student still wandering about. Like the mysterious stranger entering a saloon in a cowboy story, all eyes were on Rajin. The ifirt pull out a small slip of paper listing Krynn's room number before shoving his hand back into his pockets. Having so many eyes on him as he walked was...curious. In the back of his mind, it felt right. Finally, after searching and asking girls, who merely afraid of the sight of Rajin, for directions he found the lamia's room. The fire genie cracked some of his bones and stretched before knocking on the door. "Let's get this over with." he muttered as he waited for Krynn to answer the door.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Rajin had caused quite a commotion in the girl's dorm. The lamia could hear girls gossiping in both the halls and in the rooms next to her's. The knock was a noise of some comfort at first, but as she walked to answer the door, she wondered how people would talk. She still had a pencil and one of her notebooks in hand as she answered the door. The room behind her was dimly lit, but her furniture was mostly deep red. She had gold accents throughout the room, but it brought an air of a coupling room. Krynn looked up at Rajin before she stepped to the side, glaring at the girl's who tried to stare into her room. She ushered him inside before closing the door. "I don't suppose you're- oh." Out of the hallway, the ifrit could be examined by the girl. She blinked, and did well to hide the memory the sight of him seemed to bring up. The lamia was very casual.. maybe too much. At least she covered her marks and most of her scars. There was a pink one that seemed to cap her shoulder. She continued quickly, "You can sit on the bed, I'll move the books," Her tone wasn't soft or vulnerable. She was harsh and almost a bit rude. She moved over to where she had been working and began gathering her things.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:59 pm
He didn't notice it at first, but Krynn's room looked familiar. He couldn't put his finger on it quite yet. Krynn herself was in very casual clothing. What seemed like normal pajamas to the ifrit. A black tank top and and some lilac shorts. the lamia was also back to her normal tsundereish self as before. haughty and high and mighty as the day he first met her. Rajjin stood in the middle of the lamia's room, still observing his surroundings. The inside of the did indeed look very familiar. What was it? All of this deep red and gold. It was so royal looking. After Krynn cleared her bed, Rajin sat down on it. It was quite soft and comfortable. The ifrit gave a small hmm as he sat down and felt the sheets. After a moment, Rajin then remember his dream for the other day. The one with him and Krynn in it. The room he was in right now looked eerily similar to the ceremonial efreeti love chamber. The only things missing was the pool in the center of the room, the pillows, and scented candles! what had Rajin walked into? His eyes widen and his breathing began to quicken as his shifted frantically. Please tell me this is a giant coincidence. The ifrit thought as he grip Krynn's bed sheets.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Thank goodness for Rajin that it was coincidence. Once she finished and he sat, the lamia glanced to him. He was frantic. Gripping her bed sheets. "I don't let people in here." She muttered, then sat herself towards the pillows of her bed. She pulled her knees up and locked her arms around her thighs. She watched Rajin over her knees. "What else have you found out? Do you know why they wanted me?" Why did anyone want her? She was pretentious, unkind, she spat insults left and right. Her body might have made up for it some, but the lamia hadn't ever really had an answer to why men or women wanted her. She was a sexual being and open about it.. she was dominant in most relationships, though, and sometimes very controlling. Krynn kept watching Rajin. "Where can I get a necklace like that?" The lamia's question was sudden, almost disregarding her previous ones. Her voice was curious, but still held her normal tone. Her eyes were drawn to it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:27 pm
If Rajin was anything like his father, he probably would have been more suave about his current situation. His dad was quite the ladies' man even though he was married to one woman. The man forced Rajin to listen to his glory day tales like bedtime stories....mostly because they were. Mental scars all around. The ifrit himself was somewhat wishing he had that suaveness. But slowly, and with Krynn's help, he just might. When the lamia asked him what information he had gathered, Rajin seemed to snap out of his franticness. He began to focus and think. "Right. Those guys. Well, I haven't found much. I have been forming hypotheses though. If Zuko's goal is revenge, that would mean he's using them." Not a moment later, Krynn asked Rajin where she could get a necklace like his, to which he replied, "Out in the middle of the Rub' Al Khali desert." The ifrit then held his necklace. It was a rather gaudy thing, but he cherished it. A golden chain with a polished brass pendant. In the middle of the pendant was a shining ruby. "This necklace has been in my family for generation apparently. Ever since the collapse of the great city of Ubar." Rajin sounded a little down from the sound of his story. the lost city of Ubar was something humans told as legends, but Rajin and other genie, it was real. The real why everyone left, however, was because the water that flowed there had been poisoned and rendered undrinkable.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Krynn pulled her knees up further as he spoke. She had told him that in the beginning. She knew he was using them. Ktos were like that. They were weak and deserved no help. The lamia nipped her face a little downward, but still watched Rajin. He told her where to find one, and at first that was nice. Krynn liked it very much. When he spoke, she lifted her head a little. She might have pouted if the two of them were on more civil terms. When she spoke, it was a little uncharacteristically soft, "I like it. Your's is.." Krynn moved and sat up on her knees close to him. Her hair seemed to coincidentally cascade down, giving the lamia an innocent and yet sexual appearance. Nubile, even. Rajin's necklace felt her soft and gentle hands, and before he might have known it, she unclasped the thing. She sat back on her shins and put the necklace on herself. She put her shoulders back, appearing powerful. "Do I look like a goddess?" She smirked, looking off into the distance a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:02 pm
Rajin stopped fiddling with his necklace when Krynn complemented it. His face went a little red when the lamia scooted closer to him. Rajin noticed how her hair suddenly came undone and fell down. The look was like a temptress, trying to get close to the hero. The ifrit was about comment on the room's dim lighting when suddenly, he felt his necklace disappear. He jerked his head down and then looked Krynn who was wearing around her neck. He furrowed his brow and glared at the snake. Rajin gave a low growl. "No." He said coldly before pushing Krynn down onto the bed. Like before, he held down. This time by her shoulders. "You look like a thief. I don't take kindly to thieves. Especially ones who steal from me. Those who do, I punish...personally." There was a fire in Rajin's eyes. Not a dangerous one, but a warning. The ifrit moved his hand slowly to the necklace and reach around Krynn's neck. Rajin's eyesight then moved down towards the lamia's breasts. Had he ever been this close to them, he thought. He was distracted for a moment.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 pm

"Well," Krynn murmured, and, despite her shoulders being held down, lifted her hands. One found Rajin's collarbone and shoulder, and the other graced his cheek. She spoke softly, "Perhaps if you looked again. Don't look at me like a thief," Her chin was a little upward, daring him to kiss her or continue to ogle her.. maybe appreciate the necklace on her throat and chest. The Zmeya wasn't wide-eyed or submissive right now, but she was soft and tempting. Her narrowed eyes were filling with desire, but with power. This was Krynn's chamber.. and she was in charge. And powerful. And well-decorated. The jewelry made her feel like a goddess. It made her feel attractive and in control. She did not expect him to remove it just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:33 pm
Now while any wise man would tell that this was some kind of trap, Rajin was not that wise man. He was brash, and sometimes did things on a whim. The ifrit brought his attention back to Krynn who was still being defiant. Rajin pressed his forehead against hers, looking straight into Krynn's narrow snake eyes. He almost expected her to spit her tongue out and and make a soft hissing noise. "Fine. You look like a goddess." Rajin said, deliberately leaving a pause in the middle. "of thieves." the ifrit continued to reach around the lamia's and remove what was rightfully his. He didn't want to have her scent on his keepsake. If anyone were to come in on the two right, they might think the two were about to engage in some very lewd and inappropriate school conduct.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 am

Instead of being upset and making some sort of fuss, the girl just pulled herself up a little and placed soft kisses on his throat, jaw, and chin. Krynn kept away from his lips, though, something that she had done from the beginning. "I'm more of a goddess of.. other things(ss)," She gave a soft hiss before she put the hand that graced his shoulder on his hands. She wanted him to stop. He could have it back when she was done. "Let me grace you with my gift," The girl looked up slowly. Their noses were side by side, their lips so close that they might as well have been touching. Her eyes were glazed over with desire. This was not her original intention. She never meant to continue. She was powerful and ready and she felt very in control.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff