Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I just need some friends... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:10 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
Tao Yoshi
yummycupcakessparkles
Tao Yoshi
Hello, girls. I was just coming by in hopes that I could potentially make some new friends, but if talking is what you do, I'm all ears. I really just need some company to alleviate this vehement loneliness.

Welcome to Gaia smile
Oh no, I've been on GaiaOnline for quite some time now, but thank you for your hospitality nonetheless. How are you doing?

You are welcome. I still want the Loving Manner item... no one wants to sell it for a discount...
Ah, pricey items I see. To be honest, unless I hit a splurge of money to spend on Gaia Cash with, I've just about given up saving for items that continue to cost too much. It's not worth the time and trouble in my opinion. I do hope you get Loving Manner though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:12 pm
Tao Yoshi
yummycupcakessparkles
Tao Yoshi
yummycupcakessparkles
Tao Yoshi
Hello, girls. I was just coming by in hopes that I could potentially make some new friends, but if talking is what you do, I'm all ears. I really just need some company to alleviate this vehement loneliness.

Welcome to Gaia smile
Oh no, I've been on GaiaOnline for quite some time now, but thank you for your hospitality nonetheless. How are you doing?

You are welcome. I still want the Loving Manner item... no one wants to sell it for a discount...
Ah, pricey items I see. To be honest, unless I hit a splurge of money to spend on Gaia Cash with, I've just about given up saving for items that continue to cost too much. It's not worth the time and trouble in my opinion. I do hope you get Loving Manner though.

Thanks. What is your favorite color?  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiurei

Unsealed Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:19 pm
Tao Yoshi
Kiurei
Tao Yoshi

I'm always up making new friends so if you ever see me on feel free to let me alleviate so of your time for you. Love the siggy art of your avi...oh awesome avi too. 4laugh
Thank you kindly. I'll keep that in mind. And thank you so much. My signature art was a birthday gift I received last year in September as a freebie. I was pretty ecstatic when I got it. And thank you again. I try to put together avatars from what I have available, which honestly isn't much.

I totally get that. I find myself questing and readjusting my avi half of the time I'm on. Most of the avi's I put together depend on my mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:58 pm
Tao Yoshi

I actually don't see a lot of graphic stuff in any of those things. xD But I don't go looking for it so I guess that's why.

How are you?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

physically nauseating

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:25 pm
Tao Yoshi
C r s y l
Having new friends are just emotion_awesome
Hello~
I couldn't have "said" that better myself.

Hello to you too. How are you doing?
Hah cat_biggrin well I'm
trying so hard to finish all the avi arts I have to do so that means I have to do less in here and maybe do less posting as well 'cause I'm quite unaware it does takes a bit of my time. Having fun drawing chibis this time around.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:47 am
Tao Yoshi

Tired but doing pretty well. Yourself? :'3

Spicy Waifu

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:10 pm
Tao Yoshi
Hello there. Don't feel lonely. I can chat with you if you'd like. You know, girl to girl. blaugh

Hi. How are you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:48 pm
Tao Yoshi
Noted Musician
Tao Yoshi
I may not share your enthusiasm, but I certainly love new company. c:

Me too. I like how you speak, it's definitely much more interesting to, in this case, read.
Do you really? That makes me feel good. I pride myself in the way I speak to others because to me, it shows that I do care about how I carry myself around others, and that I have much respect for myself. I've been told a slew of things regarding how I speak, such as my command of the English language, and my insatiable love for words. Every day, I strive to learn at least two new words and try to incorporate them into my vocabulary. Such words are edacity (which is one's voraciousness or appetite), and nescience (lack of knowledge; ignorance).

That's incredible! I wish I had the time and patience to do things such as that. And good for you! That's great that you carry yourself highly, it shows in your language. A little self pride is always necessary once in a while. c:

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm
Ittarius
Noted Musician
OH MY GOSH, I know exactly what you mean. My boyfriend loves to play it and when we happen to bring it up in a conversation, he keeps going on and on about what he does in it and what him and his friends do, and I have no idea what he's talking about. >.< I don't know how long I'll last trying to play it, but it's gotten boring already. Maybe I'll just stick with playing lego video games, like the Harry Potter and Batman ones. Lol.

Lol XD I'm guilty of that with video games... I try to refrain from it, but if you get me started on WoW, it's hard to get me to stop, hah. Just never, ever bring Minecraft up to him. Ever. Lol. But there isn't any shame in Lego games- those things are some of the most fun games out there. I can't tell you how many hours I spent playing the Star Wars ones of those. The Batman one is really cool, too. I haven't played Harry Potter, but it looks like it would be awesome biggrin

Oh, it's incredible. You use spells and everything. There are two games, one with the first 3 or 4 books, and then the second game has the other 3. Love it, would highly recommend it. c:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:09 pm
Noted Musician
Ittarius
Noted Musician
OH MY GOSH, I know exactly what you mean. My boyfriend loves to play it and when we happen to bring it up in a conversation, he keeps going on and on about what he does in it and what him and his friends do, and I have no idea what he's talking about. >.< I don't know how long I'll last trying to play it, but it's gotten boring already. Maybe I'll just stick with playing lego video games, like the Harry Potter and Batman ones. Lol.

Lol XD I'm guilty of that with video games... I try to refrain from it, but if you get me started on WoW, it's hard to get me to stop, hah. Just never, ever bring Minecraft up to him. Ever. Lol. But there isn't any shame in Lego games- those things are some of the most fun games out there. I can't tell you how many hours I spent playing the Star Wars ones of those. The Batman one is really cool, too. I haven't played Harry Potter, but it looks like it would be awesome biggrin

Oh, it's incredible. You use spells and everything. There are two games, one with the first 3 or 4 books, and then the second game has the other 3. Love it, would highly recommend it. c:

:O I want to go to there
Lol. Yeah, I probably would already own at least one of them if I had a system new enough >< I'm soooo behind on the times, heh.. sweatdrop  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

evesse

Beloved Seeker

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:13 pm
Tao Yoshi
evesse
Tao Yoshi
evesse
Hey. Sure we can be friends. How are you?
Great, great! I am doing well. I'm in the process of doing some searching within myself for a purpose. How about you?
I'm doing well. No complaints.
That's great to hear. I hope you maintain that aura of consistency in your life.

Thanks. I hope so to  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:33 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
Tao Yoshi
yummycupcakessparkles
Tao Yoshi
yummycupcakessparkles
Tao Yoshi

Welcome to Gaia smile

Thanks. What is your favorite color?
Blue is my favorite hands down.  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:34 pm
Kiurei
Tao Yoshi
Kiurei
Tao Yoshi

I'm always up making new friends so if you ever see me on feel free to let me alleviate so of your time for you. Love the siggy art of your avi...oh awesome avi too. 4laugh
Thank you kindly. I'll keep that in mind. And thank you so much. My signature art was a birthday gift I received last year in September as a freebie. I was pretty ecstatic when I got it. And thank you again. I try to put together avatars from what I have available, which honestly isn't much.

I totally get that. I find myself questing and readjusting my avi half of the time I'm on. Most of the avi's I put together depend on my mood.
What moods do you feel most often?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:35 pm
Yokies
Tao Yoshi

I actually don't see a lot of graphic stuff in any of those things. xD But I don't go looking for it so I guess that's why.

How are you?
Ah yes, that does help keep it away from your feeds. I am very tired. I've been working all week. How about you?  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:38 pm
C r s y l
Tao Yoshi
C r s y l
Having new friends are just emotion_awesome
Hello~
I couldn't have "said" that better myself.

Hello to you too. How are you doing?
Hah cat_biggrin well I'm
trying so hard to finish all the avi arts I have to do so that means I have to do less in here and maybe do less posting as well 'cause I'm quite unaware it does takes a bit of my time. Having fun drawing chibis this time around.
Chibis are my favorite kind of art (as well as any piece showcasing my cleavage/boobs but that's another topic). And I can see why it's hard to do one or the other. I think you should definitely draw first, and then post.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff