Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Edible Creations 2 || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----After reading my note, Hakanai nodded, and then started a response of her own. While she wrote, our drinks arrived, mine a glass of cold milk. Probably not the greatest drink to have after a spar, but I didn't feel like drinking water... Like I probably should have. Besides, it helped stave off the hunger til our food got there. Taking a long drink, I watched the genin from the corner of my eye. Whatever she was writing must have been pretty long. Not that I minded so much; it was a comfortable silence, which I enjoyed. There was too much talking everywhere else. This was...nice. And we were still having a conversation, just not out loud.

When she finally finished, I sat up straight and, taking the notebook in hand, I read through it. She was fine and used to those situations, but she was worried about me. Did I really look that bad? I glanced up at her to see if she was watching me, and then to the side as the waitress came back, this time with our food. The smell hit me, and immediately my stomach growled. I groaned, a hand going to my stomach. Waiting so long to eat was a terrible idea, and one I should prevent from happening again. Because this was awful. I had to finish reading first though. My eyes turned back to the paper.

Almost immediately I felt embarrassment creep into my face yet again, but I purposely held the notebook between myself and Hakanai to hide it. It didn't hide me from Lilja, but I hoped the cat was too busy eating to notice. She was inviting me to stay at her parents' house--I assumed until the residences were rebuilt--so that I could get a good night's sleep. While it was sweet, the idea of going to a girl's house while her parents were away, well...people might view it wrong. At the same time, I really needed sleep and a bed sounded much more welcoming that a corner somewhere... or the desk in my office. Probably the latter, in all honesty. Placing the notebook on the table with a sigh, I wrote my response. Alright, I accept. But after we eat because I'm starved. Pushing it across the table, I gave her a small grin before giving my full attention to the food in front of me.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:50 pm
THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai couldn't see his face as he placed the notebook between her and him. With a soft sigh, she started to eat her pancakes. She ate only one stack and saved the second one. When she moved to her eggs, she glanced towards the notebook as she gave him a warm smile and nod. Hakanai would like to get some sleep too. They ate in quiet. Lilja finished hers of course. Now full and sleepy, Lilja had laid right there on the booth and placed her head on Hakanai's lap and purred in her sleep. Hakanai glanced down for a moment with a soft smile. Once she finished with the eggs and bacon, she had moved onto her second stack of pancakes.

The waitress came over with only one bill as Hakanai frowned when she walked away. Quickly, she nabbed the bill and shook her head at Kaileer. Turned the page on her notebook, she started to write a note and placed it ontop of the bill. The waitress, assuming she had paid picked it up and read the note. The waitress aggressively rolled her eyes at Hakanai and walked away. Hakanai started to growl under her breath which caused Lilja to wake up. Lilja grumbled as she sat up and lets out this loud whining yawn that showed all her teeth in her mouth. With a soft roll of her eyes, Hakanai playfully nudge her. The bill came back but it was still one. But with a note. Confused, Hakanai took the note as the heat rose up to her face. Lilja read it and snarled. Quicky, the snow leopard got onto the table, not caring about knocking anything down and aimed to leap to kill the waitress. But she was held back by Kaileer. However, while Kaileer held back the snow leopard, Hakanai leapt and attacked the woman herself. There was commotion as Hakanai sent a flurry of punches to the woman's face and body. The waitress started crying. Hakanai got up, she looked satisfied as her hand now hurts but the manager was on his way towards them…

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:51 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----Hakanai smiled and nodded in response to my message, and we proceeded to eat in that same comfortable silence. I forced myself not to wolf down my food. First off, I'd just make myself sick doing that, and second, I wanted to show some level of civility. I was still eating when the waitress returned with our checks--make that check. She only had one, which I didn't mind. I'd intended on paying for it anyway. Given my position, well, ryo wasn't exactly short at hand. I couldn't use it all to my own ends, but at least it came in at a fairly steady rate. Hakanai,on the hand, did seem to mind, because she wrote a note and placed it with the bill. The waitress read it, rolled her eyes, and walked away. Cocking a brow, I watched her apathetically, and finished eating.

It wasn't until the woman returned that things suddenly escalated to a level I hadn't expected. The woman returned still with one bill and a note that Hakanai quickly grabbed. Her face immediately flushed red with anger. Not a moment later, Lilja hopped onto the table knocking everything over, including what was left of my drink. The white liquid wound up in my lap, and I stood quickly in surprise. The cat made a beeline for the waitress. I grabbed a hold of her, wrapping my arms around her and meeting quite a bit of resistance. She wasn't heavy, but she was fighting against my grip, making her hard to hold. However, when Lilja couldn't attack, Hakanai went after the woman instead, leaving me incapable of stopping her. She immediately let loose on the waitress, wailing on her until the woman was on the floor crying. "s**t! Hakanai!" Shoving the cat back and away from the pair on the floor. Angry now, I grabbed Hakanai, pinning her arms to her side briefly before pushing her to the side as well.

The brawl drew the attention of everyone in the restaurant, unfortunately, and already who I assumed was the manager, was headed our way. "Gods be damned..." Sighing, I grabbed the note from the table to read it... and quickly regretted it, because it just pissed me off. Turning a glare toward the man as he helped the waitress to her feet, I held the note out to him.

He didn't seem to notice it at first, however. "What's the meaning of this?"

I waved the paper in his face. "The b***h had it coming after a comment like that." The manager took the note and I watched his brows slowly sink as he read. As he finished he opened his mouth to speak, but I held up a hand to stop him. "I wouldn't let her speak that way to anyone, let alone one of my shinobi." Behind him, the crying woman's eyes widened, realization of who I was hitting her about as hard as Hakanai's punch. Turning to the table, I dropped some ryo there to cover all three meals. Then my angry gaze shifted to Hakanai. I jerked my head toward the door, hoping she would get the message to follow and, brushing what I could of my spilled drink from my pants, headed for the door without another word.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:52 pm
THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Hakanai felt her arms being grabbed as she growled aggressively but then she was pulled off and shoved to the side. Her chest was heaving, she was breathing heavily as she just ran around the world once. Not possible, but it seemed like it. Hakanai growled loudly as Kaileer took the note for him to read. She didn't want him to read it. She even lunged towards him to grab it but when she was met his angry glare into her own, she bit on her cheek and backed off. The taste of iron could be sensed in her mouth as she started to calm down. But her pupils were already narrowed to slits. She watched Kaileer started to talk and gritted her teeth when he had paid for the meal but she didn't' dare to argue when his angry glare met with hers. When she see the jerk of his head, she said nothing as she walked towards the table and shoved the notebook as well pen into her bag, her hands were shaking with anger. Lilja followed but not before she growled towards the waitress which she caused her to back off. But Lilja stopped for a moment as she looked at the boos as Hakanai was gathering her things, "... Do not think of her this way. I may be coming back to educate you, sir, of what to do when you meet with deaf person and I hope you educate your staff if I spend my time to do so. But it won't be anytime soon." Lilja, was angry and protective, she knew that educating someone was the only way to actually make sure things go smoothly.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Finding out that he was now a squad leader almost sent Wanryoku into a fit. Whether it was from panic, glee, or rage he could not tell, yet while he was spluttering, looking from the paper, to the genin before him, to Samuru, and back to the paper, Kaileer had managed to slip out of the bar like some sort of greased weasel. All he had left behind was some name, something he was meant to dress as. What was it he had called it? 'Santa'? What by the Nine was that supposed to mean? Grumbling in a fit of very unbecoming rage, he looked back to the genin before him and grunted, his expression clouded. Silver hair and matching silver eyes, many could have believed him an elder of some sort, yet his body was that of a younger male. Perhaps that would throw the girl off as it had others from his own tribe, though he doubted it, given no one in this village to date had seemed to give two damns about his appearance outside of his height. Such thoughts were unbecoming of him, but the drink and the abandonment stung both deep, though he knew deep down Kaileer would not have left without good reason. He had even said as much, unless that had been the liquor talking. After several moments of silence, Wanryoku pointed back out the door. "First mission. Find other squad mates, and go fix up Home district. After done, I go to Dojo, and you meet there. Now go."

-----Sighing, releasing the toxic mix of brandy and stomach acid from between his lips, the giant moved over to Samuru's table with a grunt, bringing with him the keg. Placing the keg on the table and swearing in some odd, musical language, he turned and crooked a finger at one of the returning hostesses. Once she approached, Wanryoku simply pointed at a chair at the table, crouched, and looked into her eyes with all seriousness. "What. Is. Santa?"

-----Twelve hours passed, and in that time much had been changed. Firstly, Wanryoku now knew all about Christmas and Santa Clause, including all the fat man had done in his mythos. Secondly, Wanryoku had stripped down to his skin before donning the red suit, which caused a wounded Samuru to smack his face hard enough to nearly break his nose in an effort to avoid seeing the metaphorical twig and berries. The third was that Wanryoku, now dressed as a ginormous Santa Clause, sported a thick, full Santa Beard, which was oddly both white, and real. As the group was even now finishing the long winded description of Santa's antics to bring cheer and good will to the world, as well as the current efforts of the village Shinobi to emulate that cheer, three ANBU appeared amongst them. The leader, a female bearing the mark of the current ANBU Captain and the mask of a ushi oni, immediately knelt with fist to heart and head bowed. "Wanryoku. Kaileer has not been seen in the last twelve hours. We believe he might be holed up in a home nearby, but we do not know the situation. We cannot gain access. What are your orders, sir?"

-----Wanryoku reached up and stroked the fine white beard, the firelight from the pit nearby casting his red suit into a hellish scape of blood-like colors. Finally, he nodded, and stood to move. "Sam-uru. When time, come to Dojo. You and me need to talk, and no better than there." With that he smiled, turned to Samuru, and took his good hand into a tight grip before shaking it as only a comrade would do. "Thank you." With that, the giant turned, and lashed imaginary reins before galloping out of the building, screaming "I handle this!" at the top of his lungs.

-----[Exit to Face Smash no Jutsu]

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Whirlwind → Complex A - rank (S)
• Violent Slice → Complex A - rank (S)
• {Last Post} Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] → B ranked ► The practitioner applies the same method of chakra reinforcement, but rather than allow it to fade out in a single burst, they further mold the chakra in order to hold it in place. For a short amount of time, the user will able to move around as if they were completely free of their weapon or armor's weight burden. Lasts [5] posts.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Anbu Black Oni

No One Hollars Aaron

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

-Samuru exit

OoC:I
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

No One Hollars Aaron

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:16 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:...

Loud, so very loud, but it mattered so very little. A squid man sat in silence his gaze affixed to the door...but also not. While this would have been his line of sight it seemed as though he wasn't actually 'looking' at all as if he were in a trance like state. Actually there was no as if. He was certainly in one. People and civilians clinked glasses in merriment. Others cried after lover lorn affairs gone sour. There was a man singing his rendition of what could be considered some form of Kabuki monologue and amongst it all the Squid was ignored. He gave off so little presence a couple sat right next to him believing the table to be unoccupied before suddenly realizing he'd been there all along.

"Whoah sorry there pal...I uh didn't know you were there would you uh er, like me to buy you something fer uh....okay." While the man floundered unimpressively in front of his would be suitor Toso remained quiet and unresponsive. "Hey buddy?" He'd say waving his hand in front of his bespectacled eyes teasing for a response. When he didn't get one he backed away slowly and suspiciously. The man was a nin of some kind as he performed the hand seal for kai. When he realized the body did not vanish he grew progressively more unsettled. The same could be said for his companion. Both just sort of...left leaving the squid to his devices.

The couple would then hail a waitress then point at the squid. In truth she hadn't even noticed he was sitting there until now. Bowing to the couple for whatever they had told her she proceeded to walk up to squid. "I'm sorry can I get you anything sir?" Finally a response. "Color" "Excuse me" it was clear the order for color was a confusing one. It was spoken so softly it was hard to know. "Color" he repeated himself. "Oh!" With an air of confidence a decisive fist connecting with palm she dashed off. She'd return with what could be a piece of paper and three crayons. "Normally this is reserved for kids but here you go." The placemat and crayons for toddlers were given to the squid who in turn looked at them. His gaze sharpened almost predatory like.The waitress like the couple before her slowly began to walk away. "Er...just um ask if you need anything else"

So there he was Toso with a placemat and crayons. Crayons which bore colors of which he could no longer see. His eyes seemed to dilate and what sounded to be grunts began to be mumbled. "Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..." As if he were trying to use telekinesis to lift the crayons the strained expression in his eyes on increased with time and the temples on his head began to tighten. "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" Then came labored breathing, he didn't appear angered in anyway but suffice to say if anyone were to actually see him they'd certainly question all the more if he was 'allright'

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:425/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 1951/2951 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:5050?/5050?

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Sumi ni Hitasu [ Dip in Ink ] [C] ~ {Duration 5} ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  ○ Blinding Blend 001 ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  ○ Slippery Blend 009 ~Nuri Monsho~ ( -5 Ch Sustain Cost )
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  [No Activation Required]
                                                                  Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:25 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

I hope I didn't skip past my twenty minute mark!
    There's a chance he could be as impatient as I supposedly am and that would be no fun!

Unki arrives. She draws closer to the building but doesn't see the young man who invited her floating about nearby. To avoid traffic of the street Unki would go to stand against an outside wall. A corner. Playing the game of waiting. The waiting game for Shiro.

ooc// Short post is necessary post to play waiting game.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 380/ / 380 // Stamina: 360 / 360

ooc:// I'm outside, ya' deweebins

Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • ;
    "Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:33 pm
    User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
    KumogakureMedical Specialist
    KatonDoton
    C-Ranked Gennin
    Ryo: 03700AC:007650
    Chakra : 610 / 610Stamina : 290 / 290

Making his way up the road towards the restaurant/bar/club/tavern, Shiro felt a slight increase in his step. This place was one of, if not, his favorite places within the village. Each and every day when he would get off shift at the hospital he would come down here for a drink and a nice meal. Despite the chaos of the place and the people going every way but down, it reminded him of his home and that small bit of comfort was always well received.

Returning his attention to the moment he realized that while Unki had gone and gotten herself all presentable he had done nothing of the sort. Letting out a small sigh he brushed his hair back and adjusted his coat so that it would sit better upon his shoulders. Debating as to weather or not to leave the coat open and thus show the almost skin tight white undershirt took a bit more time then he would have liked. Why did he care how he looked? He wasnt a chuunin, he wasnt someone who had an image to uphold. So why did he care now of all times?

Leaving the coat open he pulled his necklace from under the shirt and laid it over the undershirt with a small smile. Nearing the tavern he began to wonder, was this a date? Did it count as a date if two people of opposite genders enjoyed a meal together? Would she call it a date? Yet the only answer he could come up with was the same one as before, why in the hell did he care? Turning the corner with a huff he stopped in his tracks upon seeing Unki. While he did not expect her to beat him he at least thought it would have taken her longer to get ready. Maybe she was one of those girls that didnt take fourty years to change cloths?

Waving his hand a bit he called to her,"Beat me to the punch it seems. Sorry if you had to wait on me. Any trouble finding the place?" Normally most people avoided this place due to how loud it was but to him it was home and he loved every moment he spent in it. Plus the volume made it really freaking easy to find at night.

Hurrak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:44 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
    The girl was arching up and down on the balls of her feet, her fingers were busy twiddling the ends of her hair, and her sights survey the street. So far, it hasn't been too long (for Unki's standards) otherwise she'd be bouncing about or parading into other shops until Shiro shows up.
    Outside the building, she could hear a faint hum of music from inside and it sort of made her curious as to what the place was like. From some direction on the street, she hears the voice that connected with the recent memory of Shiro. Her sights follow the direction the voice came from and there he was. The source. Shiro waving and calling to her.

"Great, there you are!"
    The girl withheld herself from racing the entrance to greet the young man again. "I wasn't waiting here long. I spent a bit of my time trying to find the place; and that part was easy after back-tracking a street or two! I actually thought I had missed you for a moment- I don't wear a watch- as I choose to stop by my place rather than trying to wash out the ink." Quite a mouthful for a greeting.
    She took a moment to try to discretely examine Shiro. Allowing her head to tilt for a second as her sights scan up from his abdomen to his head. He doesn't seem like the impatient type. She was careful to brush thoughts out of her head that would distract her: i.e the oh-so-very recent memory of her squid sparring partner's bare torso and how Shiro may compare. Stop! But I bet he's toned to the cor- stop! wait- but what if I told him I was a mermaid and that boys would say mean- Stop! Oh wait! Am I still smiling? Unki would wordlessly brush her fingers over her cheek to feel a polite smile is still present and speaks;

"Right then!"
    she nods. Unki would casually take lead and go to open the entrance door. It was then, the reason became clear as to why she's never been to this establishment. Loud. She would've thought it suiting if the sound waves from the noise have actually blown her hair back and not the slight breath of wind the air inside.
    She blinked. Her expression was a subtle state of surprise. Maybe, alarmed? Either way, the finer details of her visible emotion was coincidentally hidden from Shiro from behind her thick braid.

Unki would look over and up to Shiro, beaming a smile. He was, after all, probably going to ultimately treat her in the end. She did remember the quite stash of funds she had hidden somewhere in her vest. Remember to be a good little Unki- even if I am unconventional. Be polite!
    "Lead the way! Didn't you say you know the place?"

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline Specialist // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 380 / 380 // Stamina: 360 / 360

Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    "Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:18 pm
    User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
    KatonDoton
    C-Ranked Gennin

While she returned his greeting then continued to ramble on he couldn't help but smile. There was just something, endearing, about her personality and how she went about things. Letting out a light chuckle he followed in after her and was instantly greeted with the atmosphere he had dubbed his home. Taking the lead again at her request, Shiro waved to the several patrons who greeted him returning each of them in kind. Especially old man Sokou, an elder from his old village who he greeted with exceptional formality. Continuing on he turned a corner and mounted a small set of stairs to the balcony overlooking the rest of the building's first floor.

Continuing on just a bit he found an open table at the end of the balcony which provided an excellent view of those below. In true fashion, Shiro pulled her chair out and once she was seated scooted it in before taking his own seat. Though the moment he was seated his demeanor changed a bit and his body visibly relaxed.

Folding one leg over the other Shiro leaned back a bit as he began,"Before we eat, there is something I want to ask you. How come you wear your hair like that? Up in the bun and tied I mean." While it sounded trivial, Shiro did have a point to his question. For him the details were what defined a person's nature. So to him, her answer would give him insight into her personality regardless of what it was.

Hurrak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:44 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
    In tow behind Shiro's lead, Unki would try to look around the room at some attempt to register the lively atmosphere. She notices Shiro seems to know a handful of them.
    Unki trips over her own shoes. Slightly, but not a trip sufficient enough to notice however not enough for Shiro to notice. Her head and hair dunk forward- a sweep of a purple and yellow blur- just enough that her minor trip looks like a wobbled tilt.The girl catches herself and looks up with widened-eyes up to check if Shiro or anyone else for that matter had noticed her slip. No? No. She scanned over the crowd to see many were plainly absorbed in their own company: alone or with presumable friends.

Her focus had to return to Shiro as she'd probably lose track of him otherwise. Before trekking up the staircase behind him, she could've sworn catching a glimpse of a gray blip in the crowd she could almost claim as 'familiar' to her.

Shiro had pulled a chair out for her. After taking her seat, Unki sat upright and ridged looking as Shiro realigned her chair to the table. She tried to appear dignified even with the casual appearance. Moreover, she was quietly thankful that the was just tall enough not to find room to lightly swing her calves back and forth like a child. At this point, any on-lookers could tell Shiro appears far more at ease than Unki. Although, it wouldn't be truthful to say Unki was fully in some state of discontent. The place was just new, is all, and loud. Not too loud, really, just for Unki's taste. The level of sound still allowed a clear and consise conversation to take place, be that as it may, one may still have to pay attention. Time and a little distration would fix the noise issue for her.
    Upon the question about her hair, not a moment was spent to rally her thoughts: "It's easy for me. My hair doesn't fly all over the place, except for this spot,"she pauses to toss the unbound collection of hair over her shoulder. "But I tried to style my hair to have the likeness of a conch shell. But, minus a lot of the defining pointy parts. Hair gel made things too complicated and wouldn't last long. But, most of all, I like it even if it is far-fetched for others to see. "

Her right hand would lightly bounce along the the side of her head to follow the length of her hair, starting from the fluffed excuse of a top-knot to the bottom of the braid. "Too abstract, huh?"

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 380/ / 380 // Stamina: 360 / 360

Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:47 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:...

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!?" One more firm grunt of..frustration? Sadness? Constipation? Then another second of intermission. The grunts concluded and much like before the squid grew tranquil and empty. Yes, he had gotten along fine without the ability to see the vibrant joys of the lights tantalizing spectrums before he could get along fine without them again. For now, perhaps it was best to just let it go...Toso so enveloped in his own personal self revelations he hadn't noticed Unki and and the gentleman accompanying her. For now it seemed he had past the Denial, and Isolation stages, and perhaps the anger stages of coping with grief. Now it seemed he was in the bargaining stage.

Yes, he was bargaining with himself. This was not so bad, just because you've lost said perception doesn't mean you're any less of an artist. Yes, he had wonderful drawings and paintings despite his color blindness. YES! As a matter of fact they were indeed great as his artistic vision that lacked color only increased his inspirational vision in the art he'd make. Grabbing a single crayon he began to fervently draw upon the sheet he was given! For the briefest of moments he felt high atop the highest of clouds.

Seeing that the squids mood had improved the waitress from earlier approached him once more. "Good to see you in high spirits sir." she'd say gleefully to the focused squid. "Would you like to order something?" "Ah, bloop no thank you bloop." Curiosity piqued seeing as the squid didn't even avert his gaze to respond to her she knelt over to ask "What are you drawing?" Truly in the greatest of moods Toso would entertain this question gleefully. "Bloop, Ah why the crisp refreshing ocean reminiscent of Raijin bay bloop!" "Ah I see! So this must be the dock!" The waitress said confidently as the crayon stopped for a brief moment "The dock bloop? What makes you say that? Bloop?" for some strange reason the table was overcome with a strange tension and the following was spoken with much less confidence than before. "W...well it's brown so I just assumed."

The crayon made an audible snap when the waitress said 'brown'. The dock? He was drawing solely the sea itself. No boats, no trees, no mountains...nothing of the brown sort. Brown, the dirtiest, earthiest color, the antithesis of the blues and greens of the sea. Purple, was forgivable, even orange could be the reflection of the sun on the waves, red representative of the sun setting at its zenith, black the night casting its shadow...but brown. The only thing one could draw from such a color...pollution...garbage...s**t... "Sir?" the waitress would ask as the squid had grown silent again.

THEN WITH A DEFINITIVE SLAM ON THE TABLE WITH ALL THREE TENTACLES TOSO'S HEAD REELED BACK IF NOT FOR SAID TENTACLES PREVENTING SUCH HE SURELY WOULD HAVE FLIPPED THE TABLE AS BOTH HIS ACTUAL ARMS GRIPPED ITS UNDERSIDE TO DO SO. Most likely his subconscious manifested itself to prevent any outright destruction of property but essentially what followed the whip lash of his head being flung back was a jet of ink that shot upwards straight into the ceiling and splatted ever so unfortunately in inky droplet shrapnel on to Unki and perhaps even Shiro and a few droplets landing on other unfortunate individuals.

The clothing casualties were high but few seemed to care as what was a little stain here or there but a nuisance or easily forgotten, it might have flustered those who had gussied up to eat here but those were scarce and few it seemed. The waitress simply looked unamused as it was mess she or someone else would have to clean up later, regretting trying to strike up conversation with the squid. The squid would then slam his head on the table to prostrate himself. Bào chien" "What?" There wasn't anger just confusion with what the squid had said. "I'm Sorry..bloo.." It was then that the ink blob above the squid turned into a solid single drop once more and the colossal ink drop landed on the squid shamefully like a raincloud having produced a deluge on someone who was already having a bad day. He could have easily absorbed the ink into his pores or clean himself off with a little chakra to repel the ink and have it slide off but instead in shame he chose to remain dyed black. In the rain cloud of stage four depression he'd made for himself. "It's alright." the waitress would say sincerely as she poured him a glass of water and placed it on the table next to him before turning around to ease or service any troubled guests. The water after she had turned away though simply became a glass collecting the ink that dripped from the ceiling as it remained untouched with the squid remaining sullen with his face still flat on the tables surface.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:425/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: 1951/2951 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:5050?/5050?

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Sumi ni Hitasu [ Dip in Ink ] [C] ~ {Duration 5} ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  ○ Blinding Blend 001 ~On Modoru Gumo~
                                                                  ○ Slippery Blend 009 ~Nuri Monsho~ ( -5 Ch Sustain Cost )
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  [No Activation Required]
                                                                  Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Hurrak
                                                                  Azeiel The Risen
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:28 pm
    User Image

Chosokabe Shiro
    KatonDoton
    C-Ranked Gennin

Listening somewhat intently upon her response Shiro's smile shifted into a smirk as he understood what she said and applied it to his mental chart approvingly. Brushing his own blazing red hair back he nodded to himself. So, for her its a combination of practicality and self interest regardless of social norms. If that was a defining trend as he suspected then the quality of the woman before him, to him, was great. Many talked about being individuals but when it came to actual action very few would morally or verbally oppose those they called friends for the sake of doing the right thing.

While it was true he could have been reading too far into it or was he? Either way he approved of her answer and it showed upon his face. When she asked if it was too abstract he shook his head lightly,"No it was a test of sorts and I apologize for not informing you of that but I wanted your truest answer. Ive found that the measure of the quality of a person lies in two things, first the details of the way they conduct themselves. Second the way they behave and what they choose to do and not do when there is noone around." Though before he could explain further he was splattered across the face and chest by thick black ink.

While his smile faded quickly to one of irritated annoyance it too quickly faded into nothingness. Without making a sound he simply reached forwards onto the table and pulled a napkin from it. He then methodically went about wiping the ink off his face and what he could get from his shirt. Though upon realizing that the silk shirt was forever stained he let out a sigh and rose to his feet with a huff. Shrugging off his leather jacket he tucked his two necklaces under his shirt then proceeded to remove said shirt. Once he had it off he leaned over the railing to find who had inked Unki and himself.

Scanning through the crowd he found one man covered in the ink. Did he know if that was the man who inked them?No. Did he care? Nope not one damn bit. Chunking the shirt down over the railing and onto the man below with.... a laugh. Not a chuckle, but a full on laugh he called over the sounds of the bar,"I not sure if that counts as throwing up but your the first one tonight so NEXT ROUNDS ON YOU BUDDY!"

Without really realizing the fact he had left his back in perfect display to Unki after exposing his chest to her he remained leaning onto the railing. Upon his back was the destroyed remains of a tattoo. From shoulder to shoulder down to the small of his back was the shape of a lotus blossom when viewed from above. The five center petals of the blossom looked perfect except for the five thick lines that ran over them from his right shoulder blade down to his left hip.
    What that tattoo represented was a secret known only to the old man below, himself, and the dead.

Hurrak

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:47 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
    This was the part where she would have giggled out some form of amusement from someone who admits an analysis through the answer of her hairstyle. But no. A solid wet slap of something onto her face with something wet. Her initial thought: water? Ricocheting off the ceiling!? Wha-? Unki makes the attempt to hurry and wipe the liquid off he face with her hands but identifies the substance to be something odd. A slight taste off her hand reveals its briny, oddly familiar, and totally gross on the tip of her tongue and looked down to see her vest was littered with new spots. She turns to look out and over in the crowd below to try to locate the gray mass she saw a few moments ago. A black mass. A mournful mass hunched over which sight of made her frown some.

In the meantime Shiro had, apparently, dismissed himself from his seat and went to stand along the railing. He was laughing, instead of seething as she would have thought to come from a suave-looking-tough guy, to readying a toss of his shirt over the rail. Unki was slightly led by the distracting unknown that was the identity of the black mass. "I think I know tha-" she says, turning to look back to Shiro, "tha-" he voice trails into a creak. Hush.
    His back was bare. There were indications of muscle. Unki would lean slightly sideways to try to see his abdomen. It has- it has to be...? Unki jolts back upright before Shiro could become suspicious.

If she were to speak, which was unlikely given that she marveling at the wondrous presence of a toned, shirtless young man, she would perhaps try to distract from the mess. Instead, she would try to distract herself from Shiro (which was borderline to the "impossible" ) and arch her head to look onto the first floor to observe the person who looks more like a heap of black ink. A smaller Unki-voice breaks, although wobbly from awe, "you took that pretty well- i think I actually know that pile of ink..."
    She instinctively looks back at Shiro, as she may in ordinary conversation, and goes quiet again. Only able to sport a smile that would be appropriate for someone in a wistful daydream, beginning to follow along the muscles on Shiro's back in a weave about the tattoo on his back. Her voice peeps again to try to break her focus; "all gloomy, though."

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Azeiel the Risen

Necroplant

Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games