Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Perfect Storm [Accepting&&Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

From whence did you reside?
  The present.
  The Past.
  The Future.
  >.<
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:50 pm
[Me too. o.o Maybe there is something in the air haha.]

Echo wrinkled her nose a bit at Trace as she payed for her food and stepped to the side. "Well, a lot should have happened in 15 years. I see no reason for this stuff to not be here, or at least in the works." Beginning to eat her nachos, she wiped her mouth on her sleeve and asked, "Should I go with you, or wait here?"

Blythe nodded, "That is a good idea. I've become fairly dry, but the dampness is rather uncomfortable. Plus, sitting and making a plan would be good. Perhaps we can figure out how we got here, well.... those of us who aren't, you know, from this time."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:49 pm
"I agree. I'm starting to get a little chilled. I also wouldn't mind getting maybe a small bite to eat" Jeremy added.

Cedric said nothing. It didn't really matter to him.

Trace shrugged. "Well, I'd like to head back to campus, just to see what's going on. You can come if you like. I wouldn't want to leave you by yourself. You could at least walk with me. Otherwise, I'd need my uniform jacket back now.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:04 pm
"Oh, sorry. I'm nineteen", Daniel answered. He looked at Jake. "If you think these are valuable, by all means sell them. In case I do get back, I have plenty of money back home. What matters is us getting what we require, in this time we are in now, and assuming, I think, for the time being that we aren't getting home anytime soon." He held the coins in his palm. "Does anyone know of a pawnshop or somesuch nearby? There was one in Cedar Street, but that might be long gone."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:52 pm
Jeremy made a disparaging face at the 'pawnshop' comment. "I'm not sure about the time you're from, but I know that in my time, and I doubt they've changed in the past six years, pawnshops can be quite shady. There's a good chance you could get ripped off" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:29 pm
Echo nodded, "I guess I'll just go with you. But we'd oughta tell that girl we're going first." She munched on her nachos as she glanced about to find where she had went, "I don't remember what aisle she said....." The female dropped off as she started walking towards the rows of aisle again.

The female stretched, feeling her back and shoulder pop slightly before releasing the tension that had been building. "Can we simply not go into a store and take the clothing we require to be clean and dry and warm, and pay them later?" She was referring to the system that was implemented in her time, you could simply scan your code and walk away with what you needed, and at the beginning of the month when you received your money, the amount you spent would be removed automatically.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:12 pm
"Yes, it probably would be rather curteous to inform her that we're leaving, just in case she tries to look for us later" Trace said. He payed for the coffee and took a small sip. It was still a bit too hot to drink. He then looked around to see if he could spot Emma.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:44 pm
Kitty stayed out of the conversation for the most part, because as long as they went anywhere that was indoors she really didn't care about the location. A pawnshop, a bank, a clothing store, anything would do. Blythe's idea seemed logical to her, even though the exact policy hadn't been adopted yet in her own time, and she was willing to try.

Emma was back in aisle twelve again, bagging up a customer's purchase. She had asked if they had wanted help out, but this time the answer was no. "Have a good day," she said as she made sure the bags were safe inside the cart. The customer nodded in response and walked away, leaving Emma with an empty aisle for now. Considering what the day was turning out to be like, that was surprising. She looked around briefly again and spotted Trace and Echo a ways off. When she saw them, she waved.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:54 pm
Trace spotted Emma and turned to Echo. "Ah, there she is" he said, pointing in her direction, then began heading over to her checkout lane.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:04 am
Daniel stared at the woman, uncomprehending. "Just take what we want? But that would be stealing! These may be tough times, but we still need to obey the laws."

Then he replied to Jeremy. "If a pawnshop is a bad idea, do you have any better alternative? A bank perhaps? Come to think of it, my bank account may still exist. And there should be plenty of interest... unless, of course, I was declared dead back home, I mean back in my time... this is confusing." That last he half mumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:31 pm
Echo trotted over and set the now empty nacho container down on the belt, "We are going to go to school! Ah- he... What is your name?" Echo turned to look at Trace and found she could not recall what he had called himself.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:55 pm
"Oh, did you forget? It's Trace" the gifted student replied. He was getting a little hungry as well. He came for the coffee first because he was dead tired and was set on that. His stomach must have been asleep until now.

"A bank, yes. I was thinking that. I wasn't sure if you had an account though. Hopefully the bank you used is still around today" Jeremy said to Daniel.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:02 pm
Emma smiled at them. "Is there school today after all?" She asked as she rang them up. She felt a bit bad, because there probably was, even despite the fact that nobody in this entire town seemed to have slept last night. She only had to look at Trace to confirm that notion; Echo however seemed relatively well-rested. Emma put the item numbers into the computer in front of her, then asked them yet another question that was required of her: "Will this be all?" Sometimes at checkout people would remember they had forgotten something or decide they wanted something else, and that was why she asked.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:06 pm
Trace let out a big yawn. "Well, I'm not sure yet. I'll have to check that out. While I usually look forward to my classes, I'm not really feeling it today. I doubt many people will be, unless they are a sound sleeper" he said. After a pause, he added "Oh, yes. That will be all. Thank you." The lack of sleep was making hum a little slower than usual.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:54 pm
(I just realized that Trace and Echo have already paid for their stuff... so in this post Emma is realizing her mistake. Fatigue and all that)

Emma nodded sympathetically. "Maybe tomorrow will be better," she murmured, and wanted to believe it was true for all of their sakes. Something was still giving her a really weird feeling and she didn't like it. She looked at their purchases on the belt in front of them and a thought occurred to her. "Have you guys paid already?" She asked them, blushing a bit as she realized her mistake.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:37 am
Echo looked at her funny, "Yeaaa-yuh. That's why I ate my nachos already." A small laugh left her and she ran her fingers through her hair. Snagging on a few knots, she wrinkled her nose and jerked her hat back on. "So... what is there to do that is interest nowadays!?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff