Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dark Secrets (1x1 with Greedy Fat Cat ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:45 am
Greedy Fat Cat

[Gah! I'm so sorry. I thought I had posted in all my RPs that I will be absent due to illness. Apparently I forgot this one. Sorry about this. sweatdrop ]

Adam was completely unaware of Lenore's conflicting emotions. "It is late, yes. Perhaps I should walk you home, then? The streets can be dangerous at night." He suggested. He would have liked to spend all night with her - just talking, just being close. But of course she needed sleep, even if he didn't. And he had the hope of seeing her again - unless, of course, he ruined his chances by doing something stupid, saying the wrong thing. Or if she found out what he actually was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:19 am
Another Damned Vampire

[ AH! Are you okay? I hope it wasn't anything too serious! ]

Lenore didn't need the protection, considering what she was, but as a human female in Adam's eyes, she supposed she should act the part and agree. She nodded her head gently.
"Thank you," she commented.
Her neck felt hot and she still felt nervous. Maybe she was still in shock. She was attracted to Adam greatly, even after only meeting him the night before. And what scared her the most was the fact that she still wanted him despite this realization. How could she see him again? Lenore made eye contact again, slowly. She definitely wanted to see him again but then again, she didn't. She had never met another like her before, except on the night she turned.
"I'm sorry this didn't last longer."
Right, this was now a game. She didn't want Adam to find out she was what she was and she wouldn't let him find out like he had. Lenore did not want that type of confrontation. She thought of it as a little thoughtless for him to let himself bleed like that. But how was he to know that his blood was being tasted by someone like her?

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:27 am
Greedy Fat Cat

[Nothing serious. Just a bit of flu.]

Adam walked away from the bridge and linked his arm with Lenore's. "I wish it had lasted longer, too. I can't remember the last time I felt this good, with anyone. You're something special, Lenore." He told her. "I'd be happy to see you again, anytime you like."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:54 am
Another Damned Vampire

[ That's good to hear. The flu is going around here too. Hopefully I don't catch it! ]

Lenore had to look away, blushing a little bit when he said that. She smiled a little bit, having not heard any sort of those words in a long time. She didn't spend a lot of time with the opposite sex like this quite often, much less anyone in general. Lenore was an introvert and also a little boyish; her personality didn't really attract a lot of people first time around. She tried her best to act normal, so that she wouldn't ruin whatever this was. Maybe that's why she kept this all a secret. Lenore wanted to keep all this to herself. She gave a side glance to Adam, watching his hopeful face. It seemed like he wanted to see her again too. Lenore bowed her head a little before lifting her chin, like a small nod. "That's embarrassing, but thank you," she said softly, her chuckle at the end more like a hum than a laugh. His way of complimenting her made her feel really warm inside, and she was unused to being called 'special'. The click of her heels began to synch with Adam's footsteps, and they were soon on their way to her place. She led him back into the city, down a couple of blocks where only but a few people walked around. Others crowded around bars. "And I would be happy to see you again too," she added. Could he tell that she was unsure? Could he feel her hesitation? She wanted to see him again, but she had to rethink her whole idea of who Adam was. Or what Adam was, exactly. At least she didn't have to make up an excuse for why they couldn't meet during the day. Or going out to eat. She wondered how he would hide those things from her. Or when he was going to reveal himself. "You're really something Adam. I've never met a guy quite like you. How do you put it…" She paused. "Gentlemanly?" She looked at him, giving him a coy look. She never met a guy like him among other things too. "I mean, you're really polite and nice. I wonder if there is a bad side to you," she teased, though she could probably guess what that bad side of him really is.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"Thank you." Adam blushed as she complimented him. "A bad side? You don't want to go there." He looked at his shoes, then braced himself and kissed Lenore on the cheek, softly. "I would never hurt you. I've done bad things... I wouldn't do anything to harm you." He smiled a little. "I'll call you tomorrow, if that is okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:51 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore felt the comforting effect of his words, touching her cheek with her free hand when he pecked her on the cheek. Adam seemed so protective and genuinely kind, Lenore found it a little hard not to blush or feel embarrassed. She found him flattering, even though his kindness was sort of overwhelming. She wondered what kind of bad side he wasn't telling and she could only but question if what he said was truly the truth. Would he really not harm her? Lenore led him across a smaller street, their surroundings turning into a more residential place than the usual buzz of the city.

Lenore tilted her head a little. Adam was nice, but he was persistent. This was only their second time meeting, and even though Lenore didn't feel smothered, she did feel like she should stop seeing Adam to recuperate her thoughts. Lenore wanted to see Adam again, but Lenore wanted enough time to think. "You can call, but I won't be able to see you tomorrow." She took away her hand from her cheek, the blush still on her cheeks. Her apartment building loomed up ahead, its bricked walls making it stand out from the buildings next to it. It didn't look like a very friendly building, it towering up four stories. Lenore lived on the top floor, which mean she had stairs to climb. "I'm a bit busy with things tomorrow. I'll get back to you when I'm free." Lenore squeezed Adam's arm a little with her hand that was wrapped around his arm.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:08 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam was dissappointed he would not be able to see her the next day. A part of him wondered if this was her way of letting go gently. He hoped not. "I'll call anyways. Don't answer if you're busy, I don't mind." They stopped at the building. "Is this where you live?" He asked her. It didn't look very welcoming, then again, few buildings in this city did.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:41 am
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore looked up the building and could understand why Adam's voice sounded a little skeptic. It wasn't the prettiest building, but she didn't mind it too much once she was inside. And the landlord and his wife were a nice old couple who probably bought the building to make some money for their retirement. Lenore had to guess that they loved their job so much that they never really retired. She sometimes worried for them, for being so old. She had to wonder if she herself would look that old when she was that age, or if she would look like this forever. She didn't want to think of that case, and leaned into Adam side with her body. "Yes. I don't live in luxury, but it's enough to feel like home." She had lived here for two and a half years already.
"But thank you for walking me home. Who knows what sort of people are out this late," she commented.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:54 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"Well, I don't live in luxury either. And you get the free fruit", he commented, remembering what she'd said earlier. "You're welcome. Yes, all kinds of... monsters could be out there in the night." He knew he himself was such a monster, if not the worst kind. If she knew what he was like, she would run away in fear, he was sure of that. "Well. Here we are. Goodnight, Lenore." He said a bit nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:44 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore watched his expression before hiking her purse up higher on her shoulder. What was he thinking about? Lenore's dark eyes glittered as they looked at his face. "Goodnight," she murmured. She could feel his nervousness. Why? Lenore took a step closer to him before kissing his cheek. She then disappeared into the building with a small wave and a soft face.

Lenore ran up the stairs, all four floors. As soon as she was safe in the vicinity of her apartment, she gave a large sigh-like noise. Her mind raised, throbbing behind her eyes. She paced about her apartment, probably wearing a hole into it. She was restless, but kept an eye on the clock at all times. "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?" To say Lenore was shocked was an understatement. She definitely held back all this from Adam but now that she was by herself, she could go about it in this fashion. In the end, she picked up a lamp from one of her side tables and threw it on the floor. It shattered easily, the shade crumpled miserably as glass lay about. Lenore panted, though she didn't need a reason to breath. She was all worked up, but the breakage of the lamp helped calm her down. She ran a hand through her hair, deciding it'd be best to go to sleep. She will decide on what to do with Adam. But for now, sleep seemed like a necessary thing to do at this point. Lenore gazed down at the broken lamp without much expression before leaving it there to go to her bedroom.
Besides…she needed a new lamp anyways.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:07 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"Goodnight, Lenore." Adam watched her go in. Then he started walking down the street, towards the university where he had a dorm room. His thoughts were on everything they'd said tonight, and he kept going through it all in his head, wondering if he'd said the wrong thing at some point. It had been going so well, until that kiss on the bridge. Why did he have to be so stupid as to bite his own lip? He punched a wall in anger, not even noticing that his vampire strength had broken the brick surface.

Finally, he got home, and lay down on his bed with his clothes on. Despite the turmoil in his mind, he was soon asleep, and dreamed, of course, of Lenore. In his dream, though, she was wielding the medicine he had spied in her bag the first night they met, and she was threatening to use it all on him. Needless to say, this was a complete nightmare, especially as in the dream he was still human.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 am
Another Damned Vampire

[ timeskip I presume? omg, sorry for the long post too. I just had a lot to write. cat_sweatdrop ]

Lenore sighed, flopping back down on the couch. That meeting with the school office had drained her. Luckily they didn't close too early, or else Lenore would've burned to death. She laid her head back to look at her ceiling, closing her eyes as she rubbed them with her hand. It felt good to rub them, even though they say that you shouldn't. She felt exhausted. She had to get up earlier than usual today, during the afternoon, to be able to make her appointment before the office closed. She had to leave around sunset with a hat, sunglasses, and an umbrella so that she wouldn't suffer under the rays of the sun. She was pretty sure she had creeped out at least one person and attracted a lot of attention to herself.To make matters worse, the office told her that she couldn't change her classes until the end of the quarter, so she was stuck with her day classes. She tried to tell them she was 'sick', but she couldn't really prove that without a doctor's note. Why were things so difficult? It irritated her. "Ugh!" She yelled, a little frustrated.

"No need to moan and groan. Now stop sitting on your pretty little butt and help me move this chair, lazy. These are your things anyways," her father said from the kitchen. He was an older looking man in his late 40's. He had some sort of beard going, and some of his dark brown-black hair was turning into a silvery color. His face was lined with years of experience and stress, but his dark eyes held a feeling of spirit and youth. Lenore had his eyes and hair, but her face was more like her mother's, as she was told. She tilted her head, making a whiny noise. "You're right, you're right," she admitted, getting up with a small "humph" and a very lax body. She had invited her father over after her school meeting earlier today to help her move her furniture, after all. He was happy to hear that his daughter needed him, Lenore could tell. He wore a t-shirt with a weird logo. He tended to have a weird taste in brands and logos. She went to the opposite side of the comfy chair that they were moving from the kitchen, lifting it with her knees. They decided mutually to set the chair around the coffee table, angled to the side of the couch. Lenore huffed, putting her hands on her hips. She was getting rid of two small side tables, her apartment a little two crowded with them. Her father told her he'd take them out to the dump when he'd get the chance. The desk that was next to her couch in the living room was moved to the other end of the room near the wall opposite the kitchen next to the door. The chair they had just moved was in the kitchen prior to its removal. They moved it next to the couch in her living room. The vintage stool in her bathroom was moved near the window seat behind the couch. She decided to put a couple books on top of it to give it an artsy look. She decided to keep the lounge couch in her bedroom, because it was a very nice couch and it looked sort of cute and relaxed in the room. "That's a new lamp. I haven't seen it the last time I was here," her father mentioned. He pointed to the clear lamp on a small square side table next to couch. She had just bought it three days ago from the lamp store across town. It was the only one that was open so late at night. Lenore nodded. "But it's still too dark in here. You should lighten up the colors. And these curtains…" Her father said with slight distaste, petting the thick, dark curtains that covered the windows. Lenore leaned against the counter, now tidied up and free of piles of papers, magazines, books and mail. She and her father organized it earlier. "Dad, I don't need an interior decorator. Just leave it, I like it." Her father gave her a funny look, raising his brow. "It's like you live in a cave," he exclaimed. Lenore laughed, shaking her head. It felt good to see him again. She hadn't seen him in a month, after she had been bitten. And to be honest, she was scared of seeing him for fear of maybe wanting to bite him, or that he may notice a change in her. Lenore had fed yesterday and the night before so she wasn't hungry at all. And she made sure to stock her fridge with a little bit of food, to make it look like she was eating. When her dad came over, Lenore was a bit afraid, but he didn't seem to notice anything. It was relieving, and Lenore was glad that he treated her the same. Her father seemed to notice her thoughts and went over to her to pat her head.
Lenore pouted, looking up at her dad before waving away his hand. She loved being patted on the head, but she had always denied it. She glanced at her phone, which was charging in an outlet on the counter.

Right. Adam had called her the day afterwards like he had promised and they talked for a long time. She made up some excuse to not see him, like she was working or something. Lenore promised to call him back when she figured out when she and him could have their next meeting. That was three days ago. Lenore's father had asked about him earlier, but she refused to talk about him quite yet. Her father's pestering about the guys in her life was something she had gotten used to, but it was still something that made her a little uncomfortable. She would think by now that he should stop asking, but he never did. Lenore sighed.
"Thanks though. Sorry we didn't eat dinner."
"It's fine. I ate before I left. You're eating properly right? I never see you eat anymore."
"Yes. I've been on this weird diet thing. I read about it somewhere." That was a lie.
"Just remember to make yourself a meal every once in awhile instead of going out to eat. It's healthier."
Lenore nodded. She glanced at her phone again. Maybe she should call Adam tonight.
"I worry about you, y'know? I haven't seen you in so long and you stopped picking up your phone. I was starting to think you had gotten yourself into trouble. Or that you started to hate me." He looked a little hurt, his dark eyes glittering with concern for his one and only lovely daughter.
Lenore shrugged a little. "Sorry dad. I was going through some rough times. But I've sorted things out now. I promise to call you often now. And I'll start coming over too. I know how you get lonely after Clover ran away." That was her dad's cat. "I love you." She looked up at him, giving him a meek smile. Her dad seemed to brighten up after that.

After an hour, he had left. Lenore walked him out to his truck, helping him put the two side tables in the back. She laid on her couch, watching the news mindlessly. She rubbed the screen of her phone as she did, before finally decided to call Adam. Lenore called him, waiting for the ringing to stop and to finally hear his voice. She had missed him.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:02 am
Greedy Fat Cat

[Wow. That might be the longest RP post I ever saw, anywhere. Have you considered a career as a novelist?]

Adam had lived the last few days since seeing Lenore simply torturing himself about all the kinds of things he could have done wrong that might have caused her to want nothing to do with him anymore. He tried to work on his study projects, but it was hard to concentrate when any little thing could remind him of Lenore. He had gone out the night after their date, and fed upon a young woman, but she was of no consequence, her blood tasted common and uninteresting, and her face was forgotten as soon as he walked away.

He was surprised, even startled, when his phone rang. "Hello, Lenore. I've been hoping you'd call me." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:06 pm
Another Damned Vampire

[ I don't have the patience nor the the type of vernacular of a writer to actually write a novel. I stick to poetry and spoken word. ]

Her thoughts could not be silenced. Lenore closed her eyes, her mind racing as soon as Adam spoke. She had decided to act like she hadn't discovered the truth behind Adam's being and act natural, however her head seemed to think differently than her heart. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Lenore covered her eyes with her hand, biting her lip softly though not enough to bleed before opening her mouth to speak. Whatever doubt she had in her head would have to be ignored.

"You sound surprised. Did I scare you?" She toyed, sitting up slowly on her couch, rubbing her leg with her hand. "It's good to hear you again. Sorry that it took a couple days to get back to you," she apologized. "I'm free tonight, if you're available," Lenore offered, though she could probably guess what Adam's reply may be.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:28 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"Surprised, yes. Scared, no." Adam breathed deep, out of habit, as he needed no breath anymore. "It's alright, and yes, I'd like to see you tonight. Do you have any ideas about what we could do?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff