Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:15 pm
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre blocked the flame whip with his chain sword and lashed out with the weapon, aiming for the balrog's neck. "It'll take more than that, you stupid beast." The dwarf said with a smirk. He had yet to notice the vampires or the dark lord. "Fiona, are you alright?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the balrog before them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:30 pm
Victor Markov

The balrog dodged, using his whip to rap around Alistyre's weapon.

"I-I'm fine. Don't underestimate it." She huffed, and began chanting another spell.

The balrog then pulled his whip back to either snatch the weapon out of Alistyre's grasp or take Alistyre with it.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:35 pm
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre dodged and his weapon simply seperated to avoid being captured by the beast "nice try." He chided the balrog "don't worry, I know what happened here hundreds of years ago to the dwarf king Durin II. Balrogs are nasty creatures." He said as he swung the chain blade and cut a horn off the beast.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 pm
Victor Markov

Fiona continued to chant as the balrog's horn grew back. It lashed out at Alistyre, fire being released at every slash of its arm.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:28 am
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre simply swatted the flames from the air and said "if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the forge." Before he cut off one of the balrog's legs. The gauntlets the dwarf was wearing were slightly scortched, but managable.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:32 pm
((Um... dude, you're kind of god-modding a bit. And by that I mean, this thing is supposed to be stronger then a dragon and fearsome in battle. If it were a troll or an orc, that's one thing, but seriously... cutting off a leg and a wing in one post while dodging all of its attacks. That's really pushing the envelope. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:09 pm
She sat at a small desk, white hair splayed over a cluttered surface of cog's, books and spare parts as her fingers twitched the small screwdriver slowly clockwise. Fredrika had never expected something as small as a pocket watch to cause such a large problem.

With a final sharp twist the screw finally locked in to place, sealing the magical core inside. A soft, rhythmic ticking filled the room and a smile broke over the young mechanics face "three hours, I must be loosing my touch Cog"

A mass of thick white fur lifted it's head from under Fredrika's desk, pink tongue swaying idly from side to side as he surveyed his master with that air of understanding silence only a dog could manage.

"We might as well drop it off then, fetch your ball" Drawing back her goggled the white haired woman pushed herself quickly away from the desk as Cog bound from under the desk, clattering around the shop with a series of deep barks. He had been waiting all day for her to finish so it was only fair.

Pocketing the watch she scooped up her ink stained recipe book and took off after her dog, old man Flowers was going to complain about the price again but there was nothing she could do about that he wanted a good job done.

The oversized fur ball reappeared, bounding next to his master and dropping a red rubber ball in to her hand. Ruffling Cog's head Fredrika drew back her arm and tossed the ball down the street, watching as he skidded across cobbles.At least this was her last job for today.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:31 pm
'So this is the town making dragon slaying weapons...' Thought Wagner as he walked down the streets in human form. 'Human cities... how troublesome. How I'd like to simply burn them down here and now, but I'm no fool to take on an army with dragon slaying weapons.' he thought, snarling as he walked. 'Now where's that stupid blacksmith!' He thought as something bounced against his leg. He slowly looked down, seeing a little ball tap his foot as a dog chasing after the ball suddenly let out a yelp and ran back to it's owner. Obviously, the dog could smell the dragon in him despite his human form.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:35 pm
"Cog? What's...." Fredrika hit the ground with an almighty crash as the sheepdog barrelled in to her legs, attempting to hide from the creature hiding it's self if human form.

Pushing the lump of fur away form her Fredrika sat up coughing and cursing, Cog wasn't exactly small or agile, any collision with the rampaging fluff ball was bound to end up in her coming off worse.

Staggering up from the floor she marched to the end of the alleyway "come on ya' great jessy, there's nothin' to be scared off down here...". Picking up his discarded ball she rounded the corner expecting on of the bakers son's to be lurking near by "Louis! If you scared my dog again I'll shove ya' in your fathers god damn oven!"

With a twist and flick of her wrist the ball went racing off in the other direction bug Cog stayed next to his maters side, you could almost imagine his black eyes glaring at the red haired male. As if catching her dogs sudden mood swing, and not seeing him go lumbering after his ball, Fredrika turned catching site of the stranger. "..oh, hay' you lost sir? The main shoppin' district is that way..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:37 pm
Berith decided to hang back a bit, just to see how the two could handle fighting the monster. He wanted to see just how strong the beast could be.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:41 pm
Wagner frowned. Food was talking to him. "The fool who makes dragon slaying weapons... where is he?" He asked with forced civility. He spoke tersely with force as if his pride was being hurt just by engaging in conversation with her. But despite his voice, he didn't appear any more then a common mercenary.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:47 pm
Victor Markov

((The edit wasn't much better, but whatever. . . and I think we shouldn't rip off the Lord of the Rings anymore. ))

Fiona finished casting her spell as it dispersed, seeming to do nothing. Though he struck the balrog's leg, it appeared to have done nothing to hurt him. Seeing this opportunity, Fiona swung at the balrog again, knocking it back as a portal opened under his feet and sent it back to Hel. 'It... worked.' She huffed, her sword stained with the balrog's blood.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:48 am
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre let out a growl of frustration when his attack didn't work the way he hoped it would, but he forgot that he was using a weapon form designed to take small things away. If he had remembered that, he would have switched his weapon's form to that of a heavy ax. He was expecting a counter attack from the beast when he noticed Fiona open a portal behind the beast and attacked it to send it crashing down through the opening. Once the portal closed, he let out a sigh of relief and said "let's get to the throne room and fortify it for the durration of our stay. Perhaps we can also call for some reinforcements. Just in case we run into a bigger problem than the balrog."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 am
Fredrika's eyebrows rose quizzically at the man's icy demeanour, mercenerys were never a particularly friendly lot but at least they were polite about the smiths who crafter their weapons.

Maybe he had a bad hunt?

"Cog, go fetch" on command the sheepdog sloped off up the street, making sure to keep the creature talking to his master in site at all times.

"There are a couple of smiths, depends on what your looking for really"
Tucking her hands in her pockets the white haired woman strolled past wagner, stopping just behind him, her signature friendly grin in place as she pointed back down the street he had come, perhaps he would stop being so prickly if she helped him out.

"There's an ally way, second one down, a friend of my fathers runs the place...it's a bit on the small side but he's nice enough" turning on her heel Fredrika pointed to a large, red brick building a few meters up the road "if you want something a bit more industrial we have the Steel Brothers forge...they are pretty popular but very pricey and..." With a flourish she pointed around the corner she and her dog had just came from "we don't forge weapons but we can fix a lot of broken machinery and rouge enchanted objects...so hope that helped"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:03 pm
Victor Markov

"Reinforcements from where?" Fiona asked. "I didn't think dwarves still lived in these mines."

"I don't care about worthless human trinkets!" Wagner yelled. "I just want to find the b*****d forgers who..." He stopped, realizing his temper was getting away from him and people were staring. "... look, I just want to find the men who make dragon slaying weapons. That's all." He spoke with a low growl, obviously uncomfortable as he looked around. "Don't you people have anything else better to do!" He yelled at the onlookers as they jumped and began scurrying away as he turned back to the white haired woman.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff