Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What's your sexual orientation? o-o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raleigh_Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:35 pm
Taeryyn
Raleigh_Ronin
I generally go by queer to close friends and on the internet but don't correct people when when they call me gay.

I do the exact same thing. 3nodding
Glad to hear I'm not alone! biggrin Its just awkard when you use anything other than the L or G of the LGBTQ spectrum, you end up having to justify your sexuality and your love history to complete strangers. And I'm not always comfortable having that conversation out in public around strangers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:36 pm
Dogdemon_5

heh um ok? sweatdrop  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 pm
Raleigh_Ronin
Glad to hear I'm not alone! biggrin Its just awkard when you use anything other than the L or G of the LGBTQ spectrum, you end up having to justify your sexuality and your love history to complete strangers. And I'm not always comfortable having that conversation out in public around strangers.

Yeah, queer is a lot easier to say than the whole explanation. razz

So far, polysexual (being attracted to more than two genders, but not to all) is the closest thing I've heard of that fits my orientation, but it's not really something I'd mention to a casual acquaintance. Plus, accurate or not, it sounds so...clinical. So I stick to queer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 pm
brokenangelicdoll
Dogdemon_5

heh um ok? sweatdrop

Oh! My bad! I meant that in a good way! gonk

I just had never met a transgender bisexual before! I think it's really cool!

gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying

I'm sowwy emotion_0A0

*hands you a kitten in a potential peace-offering*  

Dogdemon_5

Omnipresent Heckler

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:53 pm
Dogdemon_5

3nodding heh its ok *accepts kitten with a smile* i took no offense it just confused me :p your response  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:31 pm
Straight.  

Sensedog

Hardcore Sex Symbol

12,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Him

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:09 pm
i am gay. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:42 am
Checking back in after not posting for a while. I see a lot of new faces in here. smile

-Aeterna

Aeterna-Imperium

Wheezing Smoker

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aeterna-Imperium

Wheezing Smoker

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:43 am
Taeryyn
Raleigh_Ronin
I generally go by queer to close friends and on the internet but don't correct people when when they call me gay.

I either go with Queer or Pansexual, myself. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:35 am
Aeterna-Imperium
Checking back in after not posting for a while. I see a lot of new faces in here. smile

-Aeterna

Hello!!! #I'mANewPerson

Aeterna-Imperium
Taeryyn
Raleigh_Ronin

Cool, Which do you generally go by in public.  

Raleigh_Ronin

Aeterna-Imperium

Wheezing Smoker

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:50 pm
Raleigh_Ronin
Aeterna-Imperium

-Aeterna

Hello!!! #I'mANewPerson

Aeterna-Imperium
Taeryyn
Raleigh_Ronin

Cool, Which do you generally go by in public.

Either is fine. I suppose pansexual is most common.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:22 pm
I don't know!

Labels don't apply to me. In my late teens, early 20s, I was convinced I was a lesbian. Then I reunited with my best friend from 8th grade, (8th grade is 13 years old) sparks flew and we got married. (He's a guy and I'm a girl. He was 24 and I was 25 when we met again.)

But I am still attracted to females. I even had some crushes and online romances before my husband came along. Nothing major and nothing that lasted very long as online things tend to do.

So, I guess I'm bi? Or pansexual?

Really don't know!

But I do know that I'm a huge supporter of LGBT rights.  

Shiny Ayesha

Hilarious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Generous 100

Aeterna-Imperium

Wheezing Smoker

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:57 am
Shiny Ayesha
I don't know!

Labels don't apply to me. In my late teens, early 20s, I was convinced I was a lesbian. Then I reunited with my best friend from 8th grade, (8th grade is 13 years old) sparks flew and we got married. (He's a guy and I'm a girl. He was 24 and I was 25 when we met again.)

But I am still attracted to females. I even had some crushes and online romances before my husband came along. Nothing major and nothing that lasted very long as online things tend to do.

So, I guess I'm bi? Or pansexual?

Really don't know!

But I do know that I'm a huge supporter of LGBT rights.

A good way to distinguish bisexual from pansexual is:

Pansexual = Men, Women, Trans*, Gender-fluid/neutral/queer

Bisexual - Men or Women only.

I hope that helps. smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:12 am
I don't exactly like to label mysself, because I'm really not exactly sure.

Not to say I'm confused about my sexuality, but I've met few transgenders, I've met few gender-queer people, and even though I know a handful of gay or straight people, I can't say I've ever tried to date any of them. I don't have experience, per say.

When it comes to attraction, however, I know what I want, and that has little nothing to do with looks. Male Reproductive Organs or not, i'm attracted to a person based upon their personality. I don't really care about their gender.
So I suppose you could label me Pansexual. But because I don't really like labels, when I'm asked, I just say, "No preference."  

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

Krist0ff

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:44 pm
Gay transmale ;u; I was always attracted to males even before I identified as one, and I guess due to this people always seem confused by the fact that I am gay: they assume I mean I like girls, because they view me as a female. sweatdrop It truly gets frustrating at times.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff