Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:35 am
kyonko Banyez
][]
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy walked to the door and unlocked it.She opened it and entered the room and smiled at him."You can just put it on my bed."She said softly as she closed the door after he had entered.

Jack nodded and placed get bags on her bed. "I have to get to my next job in a couple of minutes. Well you be ok by yourself?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:38 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him as he spoke and nodded softly"Do you really trust me being her alone?"She asked him softly. "What if someone tries to come in?  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:25 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Just give me a call. You never know," Jack said. He gave her a piece of paper with his number in it. "Plus, don't forget to lock the door when I leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:47 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy nodded softly and took the piece of paper with his number on it.She looked at him and kissed his cheek and blushed softly"Be safe out there"She said to him.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:03 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack blushed when Lucy kissed his cheek. "I will," he said, and put a hand on her cheek and kissed her lips once again. This time he held himself back and only gave her one kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:08 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy touched the hand he placed in her cheek and blushed as he kissed her.She kissed him back and looked up at him"Can I call to check if you're okay?"She asked.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:20 pm
kyonko Banyez

"He, sure. I'll leave my phone on vibrate so it won't bother anyone else on my job," Jack said. He couldn't help himself falling for her. She just had this vibe that made him become a softy and not hardcore like he used to.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him with her bright eyes and smiled softly ad he said he would put his phone in vibrate.She nodded and looked at him"If I get hungry what do I do? And This is my last question"She said softly.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack chuckled a bit at her question. [b]"Well, I guess you could get a snack from the liquor store next door," he replied. "Juuust until I get back. I won't be gone for too long, little missy."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:42 pm
]
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled and nods " I'll make sure to get alot of snacks and drinks for us."She said to him and smiled.She nodded softly"Just make sure to bring a meal for you and me."She said as she ope ed the door.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 pm
kyonko Banyez
]
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled and nods " I'll make sure to get alot of snacks and drinks for us."She said to him and smiled.She nodded softly"Just make sure to bring a meal for you and me."She said as she ope ed the door.

"Now don't try to get away. And I'll be needing those keys," he said, taking the motel keys with him. [b]"Would would you like me to bring? McDonald's or In-N-Out?" He rather preffered in-n-out but he wanted her to choose.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled at him amd giggled as she nodded softly"I wont get away Jack."She said and gave him the keys."Could you bring in-n-out?"She asked him as she looked into his eyes.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:59 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack smiled at her. "Sure thing." He walked over to his car and turned to her. "I'll be back in an hour or less. Take care now." He got into his car and drove off to his meeting place with a client.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:01 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled and followed after him.She nodded and waved him off"Bye"She said and walked back into their room.She closed and locked the door and sat on her bed.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:20 pm
kyonko Banyez

((you do know that there are televisions in motels, right?))

Jack went to an office where he was supposed to meet someone we was supposed to get a job from. And murder. He went to the secretary and they allowed him to the boss' main office where he saw a pudgy guy. This man gave him a case of $30,000 in cash.

"I want you to bring me an important package from a friend of mine. It's very important and I here your line of work varies depending on the cash you get," he said.

"Yes. When and where should I pick up this package of yours?" Jack asked.

"Pick it up at 3 o' clock tomorrow afternoon at the mansion just by the outskirts of the town. Bring it here by 10 pm and you'll get the rest of your money," he explained.

"Deal." Jack would have killed him then and there but then he wouldn't get the rest of his money. He took the case and put it in his car and drove to an in-n-out nearby to get Lucy something to eat.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games