Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Shadow World - The Graildramon War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:10 pm
"Metal Storm!" Metal Garurumon X used the gatling gun on his left arm to counter Gene's Plasma Blaze Cannon. "I see, so then you lot do intend to interfere with this operation. In that case, we'll just have to deal with you first." The missile compartments on his body opened all at once to shoot a barrage at Gene with a declaration of, "Grace Cross Freezer!"

War Greymon X finished charging up a second Gaia Force, but instead of going to launch it like his previous one he instead turned on Z'd Garurumon directly flying at him with the gathered energy still pulsing between his Dramon Killer gauntlets. "Gaia Force ZERO!"

There was really no way to block all of the lightning bolts that had been summoned by Cherubimon, but Gankoomon really didn't seem to be especially trouble by that. In fact, since he knew the chosen children were already going on the attack, Gankoomon was making no real effort to defend himself since he didn't feel it was necessary at that point. So, while Jake and Roveth worked to get Cherubimon's attention to lure him away from Gankoomon, Gankoomon simply stood his ground to wait things out. Of course, since Jake and Roveth weren't actually making any effort to actually fight Cherubimon and were only creating a diversion, it was actually Chibi Hackmon who emerged from Crystal's Xros Loader who intended to fight the twisted angel.

As soon as Chibi Hackmon emerged from the Xros Loader he became surrounded by a golden column of evolutionary light. "Chibi Hackmon Shinka!" he called out as the transformation started taking over. His build became similar to that of XV-mon covered in silver digizoid scales while also retaining the machine-like segmentation of his body. A crimson V symbol formed on his chest along the base of his neck with connecting dots weaving up over his shoulders to meet up with a pair of crimson draconic wings that extended out from his back, identical in color to Chibi Hackmon's scarf. He retained his facial features, most notably his large ears forming a v-shape. He also retained his darkly colored metallic claws while the metallic spike at the tip of his tail was upgraded into a fully functional drill bit.

"Silverdramon!" he called out in his new form as the column of evolutionary light rapidly dispersed from around him. Showing no signs of his goofy and somewhat aloof demeanor as Chibi Hackmon, Silverdramon kicked off the ground and flew directly for Cherubimon without another word. As he flew towards the angelic digimon an aura of energy shaped in the shape of an even larger dragon surrounded him. "Dragon Impulse!" he announced the deadly forbidden technique that risked injuring the user as much as the intended target if used excessively and fired it onto Cherubimon so that the draconic aura would surrounded the angel and explode around him. Then, while Cherubimon was still enveloped by the explosion, Silverdramon began rotating the drill bit at the tip of his tail and hurled himself bodily down toward Cherubimon to thrust the spinning drill bit into the angel's chest with a vicious battle cry of, "Maximum RAM!" The damage was so severe that Cherubimon was forcefully degenerated into a Lopmon before Crystal had even brought up the capture array on her Xros Loader.

Gankoomon whistled appreciatively at Cherubimon's sudden inevitable defeat. "You kids really do have some very impressive digimon traveling with you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:00 am
Gene didn't let up himself on MetalGarurumon X as he called out "Plasma.... SHOOOOOOOOOT!" he called out, unleashing missiles a plenty to try and counter Grace Cross freezer, but he wasn't sitting idle either as he moved a bit and vanished to leave an after image, reappearing with hands free and clenched before he started using a technique Crystal would recognize easily from the Nerima Wrecking crew, with oddly enough, hands changing to form full on humanoid fists and gaining some golden Chrome Digizoid alloy brass knuckles "KachΓΌ... Tenshin... Amaguriken!!!" he called out while his fists blurred into tens, and then -hundreds- of fists while unleashing lots of punches at high speed at MetalGarurumon X.

Shiro meanwhile just sweatdropped as Z'd Garurumon had taken the hit from the dramon killers, but hadn't reverted back yet, however before WarGreymon could press his Chou Shinka'ed partner, Tactimon was already jumping into WarGreymon X's own personal space, bringing his sheathed blade back "Kishintotsu revised: Piercing God's First Thrust!" and with a deft movement of the sheathed blade, enveloping it in white-gold energy, aimed to quickly slam the sheathed blade into WarGreymon X's chest using a mix of Ichi no Tachi and Kishintotsu, as the energy provided.

Jake and Roveth of course rounded around while high-fiving each other before going to pull up over by Gankoomon "we try to give a decent showing when we can." Roveth said unabashedly while Jake shook his head "not to mention we're pretty much in our element of fighting powerful digimon." Jake supplied in thinly veiled amusement while seeing Shiro had pulled out a few disc recovery cards to slash for Z'd Garurumon to help get him back up quickly to supplement helping Tactimon. "then again, this fight kinda helped us since we were looking to find you." Roveth had mentioned while watching the two fights with amusement as well.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:01 pm
Metal Garurumon X was at a pronounced disadvantage in close-range combat and his inferior metal body was no match for Gene's Chrome Digizoid brass knuckled rapid-fire punches as Black Magnamon X. Metal Garurumon X's body became riddled with cracks and impact craters as he took a severe beating before finally degenerating into a Gabumon X and being dragged into the capture array summoned by Crystal's Xros Loader to be reunited with the also newly captured Lopmon that had been beaten by Silverdramon. That meant two down, one more to go.

War Greymon X blocked Tactimon's sheathed sword by bringing up the extended claw blades of one of his Dramon Killer gauntlets, but of course doing so cause the blades to break off from the gauntlet. War Greymon X didn't seem to be particularly phased by this, however, as he then conjured up a concentrated burst of fire to launch at Tactimon at close range. "Grey Fire ZERO!"

"I kind of figured you kids would be coming back again," Gankoomon started chatting with Jake and Roveth. "Truth is, this world is a total mess right now and I doubt I can fix it all by myself. That's actually why I asked Banchou Hitsuzenmon to find some outside help, although you kids definitely weren't ready when you first got here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:58 pm
Jake and Roveth both nodded in agreement while wincing in seeing Gene go Nerima on poor MetalGarurumon X's digital behind "well, we were under-prepared yes, i admit that, we just didn't have time nor enough resources to let Roveth's spy network dig information up in case Skull Graildramon got too antsy and tried attacking our world again." Jake replied while Roveth nodded in agreement "i normally scout things ahead of time back in our world, in order to help control the situations and give large intel on things, so our group doesn't go in -completely- blind." Roveth replied as he shuddered, remembering the Shademon incident and all.

Shiro of course winced as he saw Tactimon actually get flung back by WarGreymon X's Grey Fire, but it seemed that something was missing, because an intense malevolent pressure was suddenly released, and when the smoke cleared, it was from Tactimon, as the sword.. had actually been -freed- from it's sheath for once, and the power was -screaming to be unleashed, to slash down all it sees as it's foes, the aura from the blade coming up looking like an eight-eyed reptile's head with demonic teeth and all, while the Tactical digimon just sighed "i see.... that i can no longer at least hide it's power." he calmly said, before looking up right to the X-Antibody Digimon "very well... i consider you worthy of showing you the Sword of Storms... Jatetsufujin-maru." he then jumped back, before landing on a small burst of energy from the blade, and launching at high speed for WarGreymon X while Shiro had brought up the capture array "it's over..... i just hope that there won't be any stars gone after this..." he mumbled to himself while Tactimon cried out "HOSHIWARI!!!!" while screaming towards the Ultimate Level digimon in order to not only take his sheath back, but to literally bi-sect the ultimate in -half-.

Gene of course softly took a few breaths as he calmed down, his red fur returning to it's usual black color while the armor reverted from it's altered forms back to it's base form, and then he glowed, before splitting off from the Fanbeemonz back to being just regular Black Magnamon for now "phew... it's been a while since i've actually -used- the Amaguriken... maybe i should've used Moko Takabisha..." he mumbled while moving to fly back to Crystal as he landed a bit "though i think we should probably fear Tactimon right now..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:05 am
"I see, so that b*****d who possessed Graildramon has been launching attacks against other worlds as well," Gankoomon frowned slightly. "Truth be told, until that anomalous digimon appeared in our dimension, it was unknown that other worlds existed beyond our own. Skull Knightmon is using that, along with the influence he has stolen from Graildramon, to rally the digimon by making them believe that outsiders from other worlds are going to destroy our world. Most of them are too blind to see the truth. The evil that was prophesied by our lord, Graildramon, has already taken hold of this world."

War Greymon X was indeed bisected in half, his two halves slipping apart as he dissolved to be reassembled in the capture array from Shiro's Xros Loader. The digimon that actually materialized within the capture array, however, was his degenerated form of Agumon X.

The Fan Beemonz returned to Crystal's Xros Loader once they had fulfilled their purpose and became separated from Gene. Crystal rubbed the back of her head glancing up at Tactimon with his sword unsheathed. "I'm not sure we really need to fear Tactimon," she considered. "It seems to me that he's still in control."

"He should probably put Jatetsufujin-maru away though," Silverdramon commented as he came to land by Crystal's side. "War Greymon X is finished so there's no sense in waving that dangerous thing around without an opponent."

"Is it just me, or does that guy sound a lot more lucid than he did before he evolved?" Zenjirou asked of no one in particular.

"It's not just you," Taiki assured him. "Silverdramon seems completely different from how he was as Chibi Hackmon."

"An astute observation, but not anything you need to worry about," Silverdramon spoke in his own defense. "I've simply awakened to my true nature now that I've reached my mature phase."

"What the heck does that mean?" Zenjirou demanded.

"It means that up until now, although Chibi Hackmon was born into the body of a child stage digimon, his mentality has been that of a baby or baby 2 stage digimon," Crystal explained. "But now that he's evolved to his adult form of Silverdramon he's become self-aware."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:54 pm
Tactimon had easily done so while his general was muttering the 'digimon capture.. complete' before using the sheath to focus, and sure enough he sheathed the blade after a bit of resistance from the blade, given it -clearly- wanted to be used more, but it did get sheathed, and put away for now as he sighed "and here i was hoping to conceal it's true form a bit longer... ah well, the follies of plans gone awry." he said to himself while moving to return back to Shiro with Z'd Garurumon following, though degeneratign to Gabumon and both re-entered the Xros Loader while Shiro sighed, rubbing his temples ~to think Jatetsufujin-maru was-that- malevolent... and yes, i could see and trace it, but after seeing the full malevolence of it... i might as well -pass- on that unless Tactimon gives his consent.~

Gene himself? well he was currently with crystal, so no harm there, he did look Silverdramon over with a raised eyebrow "glad to see you're self aware now. though i hope you won't eat anymore crazy datas like you have been." he said in mild amusement while waving for Jake and Roveth to come on over, as shiro had just joined them while seeming to stay quiet for now, if his idly looking up to the sky eyes were any indication.

Roveth moved off to group with the others while Jake nodded a bit "well, we can't say we didn't have buisness with you either, you see, we're kinda hoping you could lead us to Yggdrasil, well, that is -if- Yggdrasil isn't going to try and kill us too." he explained while leading gankoomon to the others via Duftmon Leopard Mode.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:51 pm
"It was necessary to build up my core data," Silverdramon stated simply. "The data reconfigured from Imperial Destroyermon was badly deteriorated so I would have eventually become unstable without consuming additional data. However, now that I've achieved adequate data stability that will no longer be necessary."

"I can take you kids to Yggdrasil, but I can't make any promises that Yggdrasil will be willing to help you," Gankoomon said in response to Roveth. "You have to understand, Graildramon's influence is extremely powerful and without the Royal Knights to curb that influence, Yggdrasil might already be corrupted by that b*****d, Skull Knightmon."

"Are those bastards that were chasing us taken care of already?" Hackmon emerged from concealment within a grove of bushes nearby accompanied by the Sistermonz Noir and Blanc. "Wow Gankoomon, you really are the strongest, aren't you?"

"That wasn't my handiwork Hackmon," Gankoomon hastily responded. He gestured to the chosen children. "These guys are the ones that beat them."

"Hey, aren't these the humans that Banchou Hitsuzenmon said she was going to find for us?" asked Sistermon Noir. "They certainly do seem very interesting."

"It looks like Gankoomon hasn't been traveling alone," noted Kiriha. "I wonder what's so special about these other digimon."

It was easy enough to deduce Hackmon's identity because of the close resemblance between his species and Chibi Hackmon, but the Sistermonz were entirely new to him. And everyone else from the looks of it.

"We are the Sistermonz," Noir spoke up again. Sistermon Blanc was kind of ducking behind her to avoid notice. "And my sister is Blanc. She's a bit shy, but she's a good girl."

"These two help to look after Hackmon for me," Gankoomon explained. "I've had my hands full fighting off the forces that Skull Graildramon has been sending after me, but the kid still insists on following me."

"So basically, no matter where we go, Skull Graildramon's forces are going to be after us," Kiriha frowned.

"Yeah, but we stand a much better chance against them fighting together as a group," noted Taiki.

"In any case, Yggdrasil is still the most direct path to finding our way to Skull Graildramon so it's not like we have any other choice," added Crystal.

"Facing Yggdrasil is dangerous enough, but if Yggdrasil has truly been corrupted by Skull Knightmon, then we might also be confronted by Shakamon," Gankoomon spoke up again. "Unfortunately, Shakamon's power is so immense that it can't even be touched by the Royal Knights."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 am
Roveth nodded while looking to the group as they got closer "well, we fully expected to have a hostile Yggdrasil, well, i and Jake did, mainly because we know our group's luck on things, and more often than not we've run afoul of a corrupted Yggdrasil." he said with a sigh while pondering on things in general.

Jaka winced when mention of Shakamon came into play "as if we haven't had invincible odds hitting us before..." he mumbled, obviously not amused hearing they'd have to face something like -that-, that just made him wonder what the heck they did to deserve this kind of treatment? oh, right, become Chosen children. darn the luck. either way Jake looked like he was -not- happy about the upcoming things.

Shiro himself was currently re-calling out his Dorulumon and getting atop it with Renamon joining him, and of course causing Shiro to start blushing when she snuggled into his back and all "either way, i think the best course of action would to be at least get on our way to Yggdrasil before Skull Graildramon sends more forces, nothing against staying ,but it might be best to hightail it."

Gene of course snorted a bit thinking on things "we might also have to prepare for anything the corrupted Yggdrasil might throw at us, like a Death-X-Mon or something... ugh, that'll be an ugly day." he shuddered a bit, and crossed his arms while frowning behind his golden mask "either way, this whole venture is going to leave a bad taste in our mouths, i bet you."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:02 pm
"If we have to face a Death-X-mon, then I should probably be the one to face it," Dorumon spoke up from inside of Crystal's Xros Loader. As the living avatar of Alphamon, he was the only one who could match Death-X-mon on even terms without putting unnecessary strain on the chosen children. If they were indeed also going to have to face Shakamon, then they were going to need everything else they had. Besides, as Gankoomon had already pointed out, not even the Royal Knights could touch Shakamon. With the Ouryuuken, Alphamon could easily handle Death-X-mon, but he wouldn't be any help against Shakamon.

Crystal decided to return her Mechanorimon to her Xros Loader for the time being, sending out Gryphomon to take over as her transport digimon so that Gene and Silverdramon would have their hands free in case of an ambush. It seemed like Gururumon and Lighdramon were still doing okay carrying Taiki and Zenjirou so Crystal decided to just leave them to it for now.

"Right then, Yggdrasil is this way," Gankoomon announced while taking the lead, using Hinukamui's power to lengthen his strides by gliding with each step. Hackmon and the Sistermonz followed behind him on foot.

It actually didn't take long for the great tree to become visible ahead of the group as they traveled toward it. It seemed like Gankoomon, Hackmon, and the Sistermonz had stayed relatively close to Yggdrasil, keeping to a wide perimeter around the great tree to basically just keep Skull Graildramon's forces stuck running in circles after them. Once they were actually moving toward Yggdrasil, though, it would have been real hard to miss. The great tree was enormous. Unfortunately, Yggdrasil must have known they were coming because the welcoming committee of Death-X Doruguremonz rapidly emerged from the great tree's foliage like a swarm of giant dragon-shaped bats. Gankoomon immediately went to work on the swarm using his Tekken Seisai to pulverize the Death-X Doruguremonz that came near him with his fists.

"Infinity Slash!" Silverdramon flew on ahead to intercept the swarm and began ripping the Death-X Doruguremonz with his sturdy claws. Gryphomon projected the extremely high-frequency sound wave of his Supersonic Voice into the swarm to provide some additional cover fire against the Death-X Doruguremonz. Down on the ground, Gururumon and Lighdramon blasted any of the Death-X Doruguremonz that got too close with their Chaos Fire and Blue Thunder techniques respectively while Dorulumon alternated pelting the Death-X Doruguremonz with his Drill Buster and blowing them away with his Dorulu Tornado, Sparrowmon nailed some of them with Random Laser, and Mail Birdramon bombarded the Death-X Doruguremonz with his Plasma Cannon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:28 pm
once the Death-X Doruguremonz started showing up, Roveth and Jake both groaned in their own way, before Jake actually called out "Reload, Gigaseadramon!" and unleashed one of his more powerful powerhouses to start blasting the groups as well with Giga Sea Destroyer, definately causing some mayhem out there while Jake moved to be standing on Duftmon's back while they galloped in as he focused his energy as his concentric eyes under the illusion glowed "Shinra Tensei!" he called out, unleashing a -MASSIVE- gravitational force that would start shoving down and crushing on the enemies in the area to create a -massive- crater, though it easily left him a good chunk of energy gone from that kind of blasting.

Roveth himself just shook his head before bringing up his Xros Loader "Reload, Grimmon!" he called out, before unleashing the golden rings that turned black when it came to Grimmon "Grimmon, Chou Shinka!" he called out, as the virus turned digimon roared, being pulled apart and then the -spirit- of Grimmon laughing before reforming into it's more powerful form of ExoGrimmon "Chou Shinka! ExoGrimmon" was called after the roar, before flying up into the air to join Gryphomon and GigaSeadramon in blasting the enemies. how? "CHRONO DESTRUCTION!!!!!" was roared out, and clocks began forming all around, before breaking, and the shards raining down upon the enemies.

Gene of course couldn't help but fly up a bit too, and focused as the ports opened on all parts of his armor "Plasma... SHOOOOOOT!!!!" he cried out, before unleashing large amounts of plasma missiles to rain down on the enemies as well, though he was trying to keep his energy from dipping too low at the moment, or at least refraining from using extreme Jihad again unless it was absolutely needed or called for.

Shiro was currently just watching from behind the lines a moment as Renamon snuggled into his back more, causing him to freeze up and blush hard enough to put a certain blunette ninja to shame as he worked on thinking how to help out, given he didn't want to overtax himself as well given he saw what Jake did and it made him shake his head as he grumbled a bit.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:35 pm
Of course, even as they were carving a path through the swarm of Death-X Doruguremonz, the next wave was already emerging from beneath the base of the great tree. And, although they weren't as numerous as the Death-X Doruguremon, the Death-X Dorughoramonz that emerged were much more brutal and deadlier undead digimon. The piercing cries that they made as they charged into battle were truly bone-chilling.

Dorumon and Ryuudamon both emerged from Crystal's Xros Loader with the latter quickly evolving himself into Ouryuumon to begin fighting back the new wave of enemies with his draconic swordplay. Dorumon, on the other hand, had become surrounded by the ethereal aura of Alphamon's spiritual presence as the Roman numeral XIII flashed across the screen of Crystal's Xros Loader. "Dorumon Kyuukyoku Shinka!" Dorumon roared out as his small form steadily spread out to fill-in the gaps to form Alphamon's actual body. "Alphamon!" The legendary thirteenth member of the Royal Knights flew into battle, raising both hands to deploy magic circles made up of digi-code letters to project them out at the remaining Death-X Doruguremonz to finish them off in one fell swoop with a solemn declaration of, "Digitalize of Soul!" With the Death-X Doruguremonz soundly eliminated, Alphamon turned his attention to the emerging Death-X Dorughoramonz while forming a glowing white sword from one of his magic circles of digi-code. "Seiken Grade Alpha!" Alphamon took hold of the holy sword and hurled it directly into one of the Death-X Dorughoramonz to instantly annihilate it with the holy power contained within the summoned blade.

"Is that really Alphamon?" Hackmon was understandably awed by the regal looking digimon warrior.

"I've never met him before myself," Gankoomon confessed. "But with that kind of attack power, I doubt it could be anyone else."

"What a cool digimon," Sistermon Noir was practically gushing.

"The legends say Alphamon is the strongest of the Royal Knights," noted Sistermon Blanc. "I wonder if those legends might actually turn out to be true."

"Don't let Alphamon show you up Gankoomon!" Hackmon immediately began cheering for his mentor.

"Heh, of course not," Gankoomon smirked and turned his attention to several of the Death-X Dorughoramonz. "Jishin! Kaminari! Kaji! Oyaji!" he called out harshly as Hinukamui began loosing heaven's judgement, shaking the ground while raining down bolts of lightning and blasts of holy fire onto the Death-X Dorughoramonz to soundly eliminate them all at once.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:26 pm
Gene had noticed alphamon going into play, and just smirked, before slamming his own hands together, the armor shifting and whirring as his fur began to turn red once more, focusing his inner fires of rage as when he pulled the hands apart, a twin set of blades appeared, igniting in golden black flames while he dashed forward to join Alphamon in destroying the enemies "Plazma Rage Blade... HURRICANE SLASH!" before tearing into the enemies with a barrage of slashes similar to something called Getsuga Tenshou, but more along the lines of just black flames hardening to create energy blades to fly at the opponents.

Roveth frowned when he saw the new wave incoming, before bringing out the two guns hanging from his waist, and revving Behemoth, he quickly drove into things, pouring lots of digital power behind each bullet enough to coalesce Digi-soul into them, and then started firing like crazy, spinning around on the bike to blow holes through the enemies while ExoGrimmon worked to finish off the opponents with Chrono Destruction so they couldn't target Roveth.

Jake of course had jumped off of Duftmon's back before switching the leopard mode with a quick twist of the dial on his loader, before releasing Metalife Kuwagamon into play to get into the sky, where he took up his blade, and pulled out the dragon slayer magics in it, before putting in a coin that looked like a star as he closed his eyes, before snapping them open as he put his hands together in an odd formation "be judged by the seven stars... Tentai Mahou... Grand Chariot!" he called out, before the arrays in the sky began unleashing a literal -rain- of energy blasts, each comparable to a meteor hitting them, while gigaSeadramon kept using giga Sea Destroyer to supplement the explosions.

Shiro himself had winced seeing the incoming extra wave, before doing the same as Jake, with Renamon and himself both leaping off of dorulumon to land on a reloaded MailBirdramon while he actually reloaded Dorulumon, and proceeded to summon out the Jinmonz to start lambasting foes left and right in their own ways.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:39 pm
"Shining V Force!" Silverdramon called out shooting a ray of energy from the red v-shaped pattern on his chest at one of the Death-X Dorughoramonz. It was weaker than the version used by Alforce V-dramon, but it still did a decent chunk of damage to Silverdramon's target. He followed up by slicing the air into blades with his claws and projecting them onto the aforementioned Death-X Dorughoramon to keep up the pressure with his Cutter Shoot technique. Then he clenched one hand into a tight fist, charging it with power to punch out a fist of glowing energy to strike the Death-X Dorughoramon in the chest with a declaration of, "Magnum Crush!" Silverdramon flew in on the tail end of the glowing energy fist to deliver the finishing blow in the form of an actual punch. "Hammer Punch!" he called out as his fist struck the same point as his previous attack to punch a hole in the Death-X Dorughoramon's chest before causing the undead digimon to dissolve completely around the rather large wound.

Xros Heart and Blue Flare dismounted their respective transport digimon, with Crystal's Lighdramon and Gururumon returning to Crystal's Xros Loader for the time being, to join in the fight.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I really don't feel like sitting this one out," Kiriha spoke up.

Taiki nodded. "Let's give it everything we've got."

Nene, Akari, and Zenjirou all nodded in agreement. Then, all together, they raised their Xros Loaders to declare, "EVOLUTION GREAT XROS!!!"

"Shoutmon Chou-Shinka! Ξ© Shoutmon!"

"Greymon, Mail Birdramon, Digi Xros! Metal Greymon! Chou-Shinka! Zeke Greymon!"

"Ballistamon Chou-Shinka! Atlur Ballistamon!"

"Dorulumon Chou-Shinka! Jager Dorulumon!"

"Sparrowmon Chou-Shinka! Raptor Sparrowmon!"

"EVOLUTION GREAT XROS!!! SHOUTMON EX6!!!"

Shoutmon EX6 charged into battle wielding Soul Calibur to begin cutting down the Death-X Dorughoramonz alongside the other digimon. It didn't take long after that for the big boss, Death-X-mon, to finally emerge from beneath Yggdrasil. As Alphamon had said earlier as Dorumon, Death-X-mon would be his opponent.

"I guess it's my turn then," Crystal spun the dial on her Xros Loader to highlight the icons for Alphamon and Ouryuumon. "Alphamon, Ouryuumon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!"
Ouryuumon transformed into the massive sword, Ouryuuken, which was then gripped in Alphamon's left hand as radiant golden feathers materialized to give him even larger, more majestic wings. "Alphamon + Ouryuuken!" With the legendary blade in hand, Alphamon went to challenge Death-X-mon directly. "I'll hold him off here. The rest of you should hurry up and enter Yggdrasil's domain," Alphamon spoke seriously as he swung the Ouryuuken around to clash with Death-X-mon's huge, jagged claws and called out, "Kyuukyoku Senjin Ouryuuken!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 pm
Shiro of course just frowned, but nodded to Alphamon as he proceeded to dig through his mind for ideas, his mind actually working a bit faster due to the fact he was part machine now as well, and his eyes snapped open with an idea, one that would probably scare the PANTS off of any enemy at least without relying on his Darkness Evolution, he then began shuffling through the teammates he had, before doing a swipe outward "Reload, Dorulumon, Grappleomon!" the two of them unleashing, as Dorulumon raised an eyebrow a bit lightly "so you're using me huh?" he called up to Shiro, who nodded as he jumped off Mail-Birdramon as the digimon went back into the Xros Loader "hai~, you and Grappleomon are long since due a new Digi-Xros, and what better time than with me?" this caught both of them off guard, before they nodded and got ready, glowing, Renamon of course let go of Shiro and returned to the Xros Loader, making the kitsune cyborg sigh mentally in relief before focusing hard on what he needed to do "Shiro! Dorulumon! Grappleomon! Digi Xros!" the three of them began shining, before turning into the orb balls and actually streaking to a different part of the area instead of high in the sky, crashing together until they formed one massive orange orb, which to say the least, showed Shiro, eventually, decked out with the Wind-Turbines of Grappleomon on his arms and legs, his muscles bulged out to body builder proportions, but not to the point of obscenity, and his hair now hiding his ears amongs flaming orange hair as he clenched his fists, revving the turbines up and starting to gather energy in each ,before slamming his fists together as Dorulumon's long whip-like drill tail flicks out behind him " Digi Xros! Taiyou MaKaze Dorulumon... Musouka Shiro Variant!" the newly 'decked out' Shiro called out.

Roveth of course noticed this, and saw Shiro start to charge up for a large attack "oh dear.... Jake! get everyone to back up a bit, looks like Shiro's got his head in the game and he's gonna clear a path for us!" he then proceeded to whirl Behemoth around, and had it driving back, with Exo-Grimmon also in pursuit to keep up with it's general as well as leaving parting shot Chrono Destruction's in its wake.

Jake had been about to unleash another Grand Chariot when he heard Roveth's call, and seeing the energy flow off and gathering with winds, lightning, and fiery light energy, he gulped a bit ".... you heard the man Giga Seadramon, Fall back!" he then had Metallife Kuwagamon fly back as well, to pass the message to Blue Flare and Xros Heart to stay within safe distance of the soon to be empty path.

Gene of course had been in the middle of charging for another Plasma Shoot when a stray lightning bolt cut into his neck a bit, yelping and grasping at it he quickly fell back NOW realizing Shiro was actually going to take his frustrations and insecurities out on the poor deluded enemies "Che! could've warned me verbally instead of nearly slicing my head off with that close lightning!" he then shuddered though as he pulled back towards crystal to help keep her from getting harmed at least.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 am
"Shoutmon EX6, fall back!" Taiki quickly understood what Shiro, in his new Digi Xrossed form, intended to do. Fortunately, since he and the others were a safe distance from the actual fighting since they weren't in the thick of things like the other group. Shoutmon EX6 cut down one last Death-X Dorughoramon with his Soul Calibur before nodding to Taiki and pulling back from the enemy forces to act as a shield for the human members of Xros Heart and Blue Flare to block the dangerous energies gathering around Shiro's newly Digi Xrossed form.

Silverdramon had already landed next to Crystal and, having expended quite a lot of power for his first time fighting in his Adult form, and finally degenerated back into Chibi Hackmon as he then returned to Crystal's Xros Loader to get a good rest. Chibi Hackmon was well aware that he and Crystal's other digimon could entrust Gene with Crystal's safety, especially so long as he continued to maintain the form of Black Magnamon. In fact, the only one not moving to get out of the way of Shiro's upcoming attack on the Death-X Dorughoramonz was Alphamon who continued to clash with the menacing Death-X-mon wielding his Ouryuuken.

Crystal, of course, decided to get ready to press on ahead once Shiro was finished clearing the path. "Reload, Black Sparrowmon!" she called out after highlighting him on the Xros Loader's digimon selection screen.

"What the heck are you calling me out for?" Black Sparrowmon griped, not liking to be called out in such an obviously dangerous situation.

"Relax, you don't have to fight," Crystal explained quickly. "Shiro is clearing a path for us. When he does, we'll need to move fast and you're one of the fastest fliers I have that isn't completely exhausted from earlier battles."

"Well, if it's just speed you need, then you've called the right digimon," Black Sparrowmon responded. "Get on."

Crystal nodded and hopped onto Black Sparrowmon's back. From there she looked to Gene. "You should probably conserve your energy and hitch a ride with us," she suggested to him.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff