Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply RP Worlds THoR: Alternate Universe
Night Walker War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:17 pm
Kitten Time!

Imperatrix's ears twitched as the two spoke. She didn't quite care for the girl...though all at once hoped the girl would lean down. The blond locks were tempting. If she could just reach--

The boy left suddenly. Ah, good boy. He would no doubt bring a better offering. she sat, bringing a paw up to her face, flexing it slightly before licking it. Her ears twitched every so often, her tail swished.

The girl beast moved to stroke Imperatrix's body. While the kitten was not appreciative of the girl's attitude, she also knew that slaves had different jobs. Perhaps this one would be a better scratch giver.

At some point the scratches became annoying--All good things must come to an end. Imperatrix placed a paw on Daisy's hand and pressed it down, staring hard at her with a swishing tail.

The boy beast had impeccable timing. He would be the favorite of the smaller beasty slaves then. The kitten approached the dish, ears and eyes alert. A small meow left her mouth as her nose caught the scent of tuna and roe.

This, this was acceptable.

Imperatrix didn't bother to look up, didn't bother with thanks. She just began to eat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:30 pm
Eastern Europe
106-275 AD
Late Summer/Early Autumn
Night

Eydís hummed from the back of her throat, ”Ask my children.” she voiced, the airy tone returning after its absence, ”They find that I am a fair and just judge. After all...the eyes watching are not only those of the living or walking dead.” That stated, Eydís clapped. Her children began to get to work. Areas were set aside, certain children were relocated elsewhere to make room for their guests.

Some time passed and Eydís led the beautiful one and her people to an area of Eydís’ homestead. ”Your people may set up here.” She waved a hand, gesturing toward the building and the area surrounding it. ”Don’t hesitate to let your needs be known.” Eydís’ turned and began walking away, her movements echoing the fluidity of her voice.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:50 pm
Cian’s lips turned up just slightly. Veni would be an interesting chess opponent. He had countered every thought that had entered Veni’s mind when he had posed the question “What if I want to swipe at something just out of reach and let’s pretend I can’t get closer?”

Still, Veni made a very apt comparison; If he could exert control over his fangs, his claws really would invoke the same principle. The vampire mage drew up his hands, his focus intense upon them...This feeling was familiar. As if it played some role in some war past. Too many memories with too clear of focus were brought forward. Perhaps he had used this skill in the past but the vampire could not recall. He actively tried to avoid thinking of the warring periods after all.

These thoughts whipped through Cian’s head faster than the speed of sound--faster than a blink.

Cian’s claws extended.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:11 pm
Present Day (or perhaps a day or two before…)
Hungary

At a roll top desk in a dimly lit room somewhere in the middle of Hungary, a brunette child with bright red eyes sat. Her body was still, unnaturally so, and her eyes...they held a wisdom that didn’t quite fit her tiny body.

A lean Korean woman in a pencil skirt and a button down shirt stood at attention behind the child, a leather padfolio in her arms. There was no genuine smile on her face--the expression that usually accompanies an interaction with a child. This was not a school. This was not play pretend.

This was business.

The scene persisted as such for two complete minutes. The passage of time was noted by the antique gold clock on the mantle.

“A flight I think.”

”Yes.” The woman agreed.

“Oh. I can hear the question in your voice. Out with it.”

”Your letter, mistress.”

The child sighed, “A lioness can’t help but worry about her cubs--or so I’m told. The letter was sent and I feel it has been received. Yet, my telephone remains stubbornly silent.”

”Yes.” The woman agreed again.

“Do not start with me. That son of mine prefers to write, yes. But the urgency...no. I will say it again. A flight, I think.”

”Commercial or private?”

Yes, I know he will be surprised--perhaps, angry even but I cannot help but worry. We must leave at once. ”

”Yes.” The woman agreed, she had already opened her padfolio and had started typing on the iPad resting there.

“A flight I think.” The child repeated firmly.

”The flight is scheduled for tonight.” The woman nodded, ”You will fly private. We will need to leave in several hours. Will you be packing or would you like me to do so?”

“I will take care of my own luggage thank you.”
The child stood from her padded chair, her eyes glowing, “You must pack your own bags.”

With that the child and the woman left the office, the woman clicking off the lights as she shut the door.

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:20 pm
Eastern Europe
106-275 AD
Late Summer/Early Autumn
Nearing Sunrise

Nefretiri couldn’t sense a flinch from any of them around her. No sudden peek in fear of disagreement. If asked they would say it’s so and it would be truthful, rather than a lie out of fear of speaking poorly of her. “I don’t need to,” is all she said.

She thanked Eydis for her hospitality and gave Sheut Thoth one final stroke as he followed behind Eydis to observe her for the night. She crossed the threshold into the home with ease as they were invited to stay there. The floors were solid and had some rugs on them, a hearth, places to open to allow the smoke out, she heard water flow through ceramic pipes, and extra warm bedding to set up. She then moved to Ta-Mieuw and gave her a few strokes before going back into the human town to work on the language barrier between her and everyone else with the early risers. She had been working on it as they traveled the country, but they had not stopped in one area long enough for her to get beyond the ability to purchase or trade items.

Once he helped the others to get ready for the day’s rest, Tutankhseneb washed, removed the more warm local clothing, and put on some clean linens before he set up a small shrine in an area of the building they created a room space for. He set up small idols including Bastet in her older lioness form as her image had changed to a house cat over time. He cleaned and dressed these. He set a small golden casket among them and prostrated himself and recited hymns in praise of them.

Right before the sun peaked above the horizon, Nefretiri returned. She spent the rest of the evening mostly observing everything with her eyes and senses as she leaned against Azizi while lightly chatting mostly with Tutankhseneb. She made sure to stay up until she was sure all the other vampires, save maybe Eydis, had retired for the day. When she did retire, she was washed before entering the small shrine space soon followed by the hem-netjer-tepi. She lulled him to sleep with her power and in his dream she appeared to go into the tiny casket, but in reality she went underground bellow it tonight for she was weary and desired the feel of the earth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:40 am
Veni smiled and looked pleased, though he wasn’t sure if he should have taught him something to improve his prowess. He noiselessly hopped out of his chair to examine them. He pushed down on one with his finger and found them to be sturdy. “That’s a good start.” He tested their sharpness and found them to be satisfying in that department as well, though he didn’t put enough pressure to cut himself. His smile lessened into a more tender expression as he thought, at least I was able to teach him this. He could feel it was time to go back to her.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:40 am
Kitten Time!

Daisy raised an eyebrow when the cat pressed her hand down with her paw to indicate no more. Usually cats would start to claw and/or bite while swishing the tail when tired of being petted in her experience, not in essence push the hand away while swishing the tail. What DID Master Veni do to this cat? Did he give her some of his blood, or did he literally feed her ego and teach her regal mannerisms with his powers over cats?

Dan meanwhile crouched and stared intently at the kitten as she ate and waited for her to look up. No doubt when she was done she would be satisfied and sleepy feeling. When she looked up he increased that feeling, lulling her to sleep, as he scooped her into his arms and gently massaged the back of her head until she passed out. “I am sure the master will be too occupied to remember to care for this kitten for a while. Shall we play a little prank on Veni and leave her in his room?”

“Oh he will be so thrilled to have a little familiar nearby!” In all the years they knew him, Veni never kept a house cat. He might feed closer strays, but they never were allowed in. So the little vampires took the kitten away, ignored the sound of glass breaking in Ma’s room as they walked past his door, and entered Veni’s room with the young empress before he got home.

They picked out a fancy large old velvet pillow to make her bed out of. As he set her down they heard a thud. “Boy someone’s having fun,” she giggled. This did not disturb the kitten as she was in a deep sleep. After setting her down they made several trips to and from the stores, never being seen, to get a litter box and various kitty litters, but they saw no water dish suitable for this cat.

When it came to the water dish, they knocked and entered Ma’s room, smelling the blood on him. He just ate they knew, and well, as he appeared to have more vitality on him than usual…plus he hadn't picked up the collapsed chair yet and they knew how he usually liked his room to look. He looked at them from behind the Hanzi text he was reading when they entered. “May we have one of your “newer” gold leafed, decorated bowls for Veni’s cat?”

Father’s cat? He didn’t know about Imperatrix specifically. Of course they were up to something. He squinted at them suspiciously and said, “āi a, néih jouh líuh sahm mō? (Aiya, what have you done?)” The two of them burst out laughing at the little slip up. Though they couldn’t understand the words, they knew what he said. Ma set the text down as he blinked realizing what he just did. “Wait no, you no wanting to use something so old…it might have lead in it. Go steal from the Home Goods store. That has modern fancy things sometimes…or so they advertise.” While Ma did not usually encourage stealing, most places were closed by now and he didn’t think they had time for a Limbo trip to even Githar’s and he knew that those two would get it one way or the other.

As the two got to the door he muttered, “Just you wait until you need to be speaking languages other than English all times.” That caused them to stop, rush back, stand on either side of him, and kiss his cheeks. He wrapped an arm around each little waist and chuckled. “Annoying little gwailou. Gifting fuh chan with more trouble.” His hands slid off them as he stood and went to the place he kept china for his guests. “Hmm... I might have something new enough, but not with gold leafing.” He presented them with a bowl that had a 3D goldfish inside the basin along with some gold ribbon to decorate the present.

"Thank you!" They both said in unison with their bell voices.

Ma Jianshen followed them out of curiosity. When they reached the door Veni's room, he paused a moment as he didn't normally enter his father's chambers without him being there, but crossed the threshold when Daisy tugged on his clothes. His eyes became more playful than they usually were upon seeing the kitty and the little area they prepared for it. He was going to have to either catch some healthy baby mice or go to the pet store later. Dan noiselessly set the bowl down with the gold ribbon and poured some water.

"Fuh chan fancies this cat?" He said so lowly that humans wouldn't hear him. The two nodded with grins on their faces as he took in the scent of the cat with a breath.

When they exited, the kids followed him back to his room. Dan said, "more like humors her."

Ma gave him a curious look. "She's the most peculiar stray cat. She up turned her nose at the Fancy Feast, but ate some human grade tuna with some smelly eggs on it," Daisy said with slight indignity in her tone.

"Mn, so that why you wanting fancy bowl; she think you slave."

"Seems like it," said Dan with a slight frown as he and Daisy started to help clean up the mess in their cousin's room including the broken mirror, but noticed the ever so slight glare from Ma’s eyes, though the corners of his mouth still had its usual hint of smile, when he moved something out of the way with his foot. He looked at Jianshen with his lazy and arrogant grin when he continued. "But Uncle could probably use the distraction."

The older vampire's neutral smile expanded a little. "Does her highness have a name?"

"Imperatrix," one of them responded.

He repeated the word, annunciating each syllable, and said it twice more as he cleaned. He didn't recognize the word from the ones he knew, but he didn't know how to speak all the languages Veni did. However once he thought of what it sounded like, as many of the Romance languages had similarities, he put his hand to his mouth and burst out laughing. "Fuh chan named her Empress?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:42 am
Present Day

Nefretiri stopped the story there for the night. They had a late start on it so she didn't get very far. She looked a little lost in thought when she finished. “That should be enough for tonight. I am sure you want some time before sunrise. We will be able to begin earlier tomorrow night?”

Ma stood up. “Yes, Bìxià, I have arranged for someone to do my classes tomorrow," he said as she was mostly directing that last statement at him.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:38 pm
Eastern Europe
106-275 AD
Late Summer/Early Autumn
Nearing dawn

Eydís frowned up at the sky though she hadn't needed to in order to tell the time of night. She heard the faint stirring of the forest around her. She hummed an old tune and made her way to her own home without another word. She folded her arms behind her, clasping her hands. What a strange night it had been...a strange night indeed. What would the morrow bring? Bendis protect us if it compares to this night.

Eydís entered her home, glancing down at the hole in the ground. Deep below the hole, her parents were together. She would never join in their immortality. She was banned from Zalmoxis' realm and forbidden from seeking his promise of immortality. For one who could access the spirit realm though...she could accept that she could never enter Zalmoxis' kingdom. She had had millennia to accept it.

With thoughts of old gods and death, Eydís folded her body into her her burial site. Her body seemed to melt into the familiar soil. Her eyes closed briefly. Indeed. What a strange night it had been.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:50 pm
During the story he glanced at Cian once in a while hoping to catch some of his thoughts made visible in vain. Of course the other man's expression wouldn't reveal anything; neither would his save for an almost bored look. Rosemary's was similar except her eyes would turn downwards while she thought at times. Dan and Daisy of course fidgeted and eventually cascaded downward to have one lean against Jianshen while the other leaned on the sibling. Ma looked down at them, put his hand on them at first and settled, but gradually after 30 minutes or an hour later he looked more and more uncomfortable fidgeting himself where as before he had been perfectly still. He pushed at a point on his arm after a while and relaxed a little afterwards and made an "mnn" sound, which the two ignored. BlackMN stretched into an almost laying position eventually. Meanwhile the bodyguard eventually sat near Cian and Daphne.

After they were done Ma bowed lightly with his hands together towards Nef. Veni waited for Cian and Daphne to exit before he did. The old man bowed towards them as well and went to his own room walking with hands clasped behind his back to change into more local or modern dress. He planned to hit the hardware store for a new mirror when it opened.

Veni meanwhile was lost in thought having a feeling of foreboding since her story involved Roman armys and Roman vampires. Gods he was glad she didn’t ask him to seriously talk to her yet and explain what happened while she was away. What happened to her anyways? Her temperament was almost agreeable…was it really her? He suddenly felt her aura as if in response and shivered slightly.

So distracted was he that he didn’t notice the scent and feel of a having kitty nearby until he heard a loud meow upon opening the door. His eyes immediately looked towards Dan and Daisy’s room whose door just shut. Veni, you dunderhead, you forgot to feed her. He rubbed his temple…there were reasons he didn’t have a cat in the house despite loving them so much. One of them being their potential destructive nature in kittenhood, another being a bit grim. Was he going to have to modify her already haughty nature into believing it is unacceptable to damage her things? He certainly had to make sure she didn’t try to jump on them while they slept as that could get her killed.

He picked her up when she approached and soothed her in the way a vampire could their animal familiar….he saw the set up near the end of the room along with the bowl that belonged to Jianshen. While he stood in the hall and thought on what to do, said old man exited his room. He had his hair tucked into a bucket hat with his ear tips hidden by the flap. He had sunglasses on as well and his clothing choice almost looked like he was going fishing, though without a vest. Upon seeing Veni with the cat he approached and greeted him.

He had on his normal pleasant expression as he reached to scratch under the kitten’s chin. “Fuh chan1 not tell me he chose a cat.”

“Is that bowl yours?”

“A-Dan2 and Daisy ask for bowl. Her water bowl break?” He said keeping his perfect poker face and pretending like he thought the cat has been there for at least longer than tonight. He hadn’t been there for a few days, so he had reasonable deniability despite the lack of the cat scent outside the room.

“ Āi a,3" said Veni, making a sound he’s heard his son use when he was frustrated. It fit here anyways to make it sound like affirmation to the bowl breaking, though what he really was using it for was his frustration that the cat was there. He wondered if Ma was feigning ignorance, but he didn’t want to force him to tell him how much of the kitten’s arrival he took part in as he knew interrogating him over such trifle matters would eventually affect him negatively and lead to less enjoyable interactions.

Ma’s lips curled upward a little more for a moment hearing that reaction. “What her name?”

“Imperatrix.”

He repeated the word, annunciating each syllable, and said it twice more just like he did earlier. He tilted his head slightly. “Emperess?”

(Veni nodded. “Not taking your bike? Where are you going?”

“Hardware store; mirror break,” he decided to answer what he knew to be the next question.

“You broke your mirror?”

“Mn.” He saluted after he said this, took a step back, and went on his way in one of their cars 4 when Veni didn’t stop him but and gestured for him to go. When he was far enough that he knew Veni couldn’t hear him or likely wasn’t spying on him, he chuckled.

Rosemary meanwhile silently walked past them, entered the room and came out with the kitty litter. No way in hell was that staying in her bedroom. She moved it into the room with the TV that Sephiroth was likely to spend a portion of the day reading as he payed attention to the home while they slept. She made multiple trips and moved the food and water bowls into there as well. The bedding she put into Dan and Daisy's room telling them that they will keep their door cracked today. The two argued with her a little and got her when they asked what are they to do if the cat somehow jumped on them while they slept?

"How are you going to prevent one of us accidentally killing her while we sleep?" If the cat jumped on a sleeping vampire, they might react. Veni stared into the cat's eyes and gave her some silent commands to help her stay out of trouble or prevent her death that he was careful into making her think she thought of herself rather than it coming from her servant. He put some live minnows in her water, her intended treat for that night had he not forgotten and showed it to her.

When Ma came back later, after sunrise at this point, almost everyone had retreated to their rooms. He was usually one of the last to sleep and one of the first to rise. Dan and Daisy were asleep by then, Veni and Rosemary were laying down with BlackMN curled as a fox at the foot of the bed, and Sephiroth, who was doing some morning training had waved at him outside as he drove in. After putting the mirror in his room to hang up later, he went back out and came in with some cat toys.

He put some treats into a roller ball thing that would dispense food when rolled right. He left this out for her to play with. He also left some toys in a spot for Sephiroth to find later should he decide to entertain the cat. In his room, he set a small container with a couple baby rats on the table. He smiled at them thinking of the snakes he looked at while at the pet shop. He also held onto a catnip bag that smelled rather good to him for fuh chan later who loved the smell of it. When he retired, he didn't leave his door open for the cat to get in.)<-- part changed in future post to match replies.

1. I apparently accidentally got it somewhat right to have him almost never say Veni, Nefretiri, and later Jacob by their names, but rather a title. Though he probably drops them when out in the general public where others can hear them due to where they live and knowing it sounds strange. I actually should be having this applied to Cian, though less necessary, and Rosemary too as they're older. Cian has so many possibilities and here are some which include, but aren't limited to, either the general term for Uncle (叔叔 suksuk) , Elder St.Clair (St. Clair qiánbèi 前輩 ~A suffix used for an elder or a more senior person in the same profession as the speaker) though qiánbèi by itself is fine, Old St.Clair (老~ (lǎo St. Clair)), or even St. Clair laoshī 老師 (Lit old skilled person... "Laoshi" may sometimes be used as a polite reference to a more highly educated person, who may not necessarily be a teacher) or even plain Laoshi...he might start randomly doing it if/when he is more comfortable around him to signify some change in attitude. Rosemary of course would be something like Elder Sister (姐姐 (jèhjè))... also keep forgetting that Ma shouldn't refer to himself in first person such as I or me, but rather third person and would probably refer to himself as 老漢 laohàn or 老夫 laofū both translating to "this old man," but with different second characters meaning "han" (like the ethnicity) and "husband," respectively...though he might actually use 老明 laomíng instead of the laohàn which I think could also be used for old man, but I think in this case it's literally Old Ming to signify when he's from...note I didn't find an equivalent that people use for in my search, but people wouldn't use it today either; rather I combined the characters used for Old and the dynasty Ming, leaving out the one for "great" put before it....and am hoping I did it right. Though I suppose when he's speaking English he would use I/me/my because he knows it sounds weird to us if he keeps saying "this old man" or something similar when referring to himself....

2. Pronounced Ah-Dan. Apparently they don't like to say single syllable names and add an Ah to the beginning to soften it up especially if they're family, friends, juniors, or younger than them. Used to express familiarity (traditionally in rural or southern Chinese dialects).

3. I might type this out as Aiya in the future because of the accent marks.

4. Yes they know how to drive, they just don't usually run into instances where they need it as they can move just as fast, but this would be bulky and fragile.

lǎo Gaia doesn't like the accent above the "a" so I stopped using that form when I say lao-something  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:37 pm

So that was it for the night.

Cian was silent, processing the information he had heard, combining it with what he had already known, turning the information together to create some sort of digestible stew. As the matriarch had spoken of his maker’s home, he could see it though he knew it had advanced in technology, masonry and building by the time he had actually been there. Hundreds of years would have passed by the time Cian would have seen it. The Greek vampire couldn’t recall the year he had first gone to the homestead...What had been happening in their world at the time? There was no historical frame of reference for him to consider.

Those thoughts aside, he was able to imagine how it might look utilizing his first-hand knowledge of his maker’s geography and his knowledge gained via academia. Nefretiri’s explanations regarding his maker’s abilities echoed remnants of his own memories of her displays of her abilities. Of course he had only seen her spirit guides a handful of times. His lips even upturned slightly when Nefretiri spoke of Eydís’ frustrating vagueness. That had not changed at all.

Cian glanced toward Veni very briefly during the Egyptian’s description of Rome. How would this story reflect upon Veni--a Roman? More importantly...given the difference between the years Nefretiri was describing now and Veni’s rebirth as a vampire...Why, in the name of all things holy, did Nefretiri go to Rome? Would she not have wished to avoid it after what had happened?

Cian didn’t dwell for long upon those thoughts...it would come out through the story. He could afford to wait to hear it; he was a patient man after all.

Cian stood, ”Thank you.” He murmured to the matriarch, ”I look forward to the continuation of this tomorrow. He nodded his head to Ma Jianshen before leaving the room, his mate trailing behind him.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:55 pm
The story kept Daphne in rapt attention. Unlike her mate, she had no frame of reference. She had never been to the matriarch’s home in Eastern Europe...Daphne was also ashamed to say that she had never actually been to Romania or Hungary. She realized she needed to remedy this. In the early years, she had traveled a great deal. And yet…And yet She needed to travel even more. Nefretiri’s descriptions of Eydís’ homestead were good. They allowed the blonde’s imagination to take action but it wasn’t enough. There was still a hard ball of discomfort in the pit of Daphne’s stomach. Some sense of unease drawn from not being able to relate.

Perhaps she would ask Rosemary for pictures --if she had any--of Romania. Perhaps she would ask Cian for books. Her lips twitched down. But, ah, it wouldn’t be the same. She wished to see it. Unfortunately, there was nothing she could do about it now. She was exhausted. As one of the youngest vampires in the home, her body was becoming heavier and heavier as dawn neared. Her blinks were becoming longer, her joints were stiff.

“That should be enough for tonight. I am sure you want some time before sunrise. We will be able to begin earlier tomorrow night?”

Daphne uncurled her body from where she had drawn her feet up and stretched away from Cian. The movement was so free, so trusting, her neck bared to the entire group. She noticed her mate flinch out of the corner of her eye and sheepishly dropped her arms from the stretch, bringing her shoulders up in embarrassment.

Daphne stood. ”Thank you, Mistress, for sharing your story.” she could not stop the bright smile, ”I appreciate the time and energy you expended to tell it. I am very eager to hear more!

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:04 am
The corner of Nef's lip smiled at Daphne's enthusiasm. "You are welcome."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:34 am
Eastern Europe
106-275 AD
Late Summer/Early Autumn
Early night
Day 2

Nefretiri was the first non-human to get up for the evening from her group. She went back into town and studied the people until she was sure the rest of her party was up. She even tried a little trading with words instead of maintaining eye contact like the previous night. After she got back and going through pleasantries and more of their little dance, they ended up in a meeting hut that was loaded to light a fire when the night became colder. ”Last night you mentioned moon wolves. Can we recruit them or gain an assurance that they will not help the coming threat? One of the stories about Rome is that the founder Romulus and his brother Remus was raised by a she wolf...” She let her voice trail off as she was insinuating that she thought that the army might have ways to convince the wolves easily if they didn’t put an attempt into getting to them first to at least convince them to remain neutral.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:55 am
KITTEN TIME

Some time passed and the kitten woke. With her side flat against the bed, she rubbed her head and that side against the fabric before standing. She let out a small mew before stretching. The kitten's claws retracted from her paws while in the stretch. They snagged the fabric but didn't rip through it or destroy it.

With that finished, she took in her surroundings.

There was much to explore in this room. So much to see. So much to smell-- It smelled of her favorite servant. The cat hopped from the bed with a light ppfph as she landed gracefully on the floor. The main door was closed but...ah. What was through that door?

When the twins found her, she was nuzzling a long black dress, having already rubbed her sides along a row of other black clothes. Cat hair now lightly covered the pieces. She left her soft side room.

What had the small beasties brought her? They were holding a small bowl....she stood on her hind legs, trying to see it. Finally they set it down. She smelled it, her nose halting just before hitting the water. Oh. She lapped it up with quick strokes of her tongue. Alas. It would be better if it was moving.

After the children left, she was alone. And bored. So bored. And alone. She sat on her haunches, her tail flicking. She meowed loudly, crying out her boredom. Finally the door opened. She was mid-complaint but she still attempted to shoot out of the room before noticing it was her favorite slave. He was quick enough to pick her up.

After she noted who this was, she headbutted his hand with a soft purr. There was much action and talk between the slaves. Too much. But... her slave made her feel at home. In his arms she didn't feel the need to hide under the bed.

Hmm...soon she would explore more yes. But she mustn't attempt to wake them or stand on the beasties. No. No. That might be bad. She was a gracious master. She would not wake her slaves.

((The ending paragraph is in response to Veni's power of suggestion))

RP Worlds THoR: Alternate Universe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff