Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:29 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

He wanted to continue. There was no reason why he would stop at this point unless the doctor said so. As he watched the doctor, who was unfastening his own pants, he could not help but smirk as well. Had the older male told him they needed to stop then he would have, but it made him very excited to see that Seiji wanted him too; clearly he was doing something right. Seiji made it very clear that James was not the first person he had in his bed, and the blonde frowned slightly. It was a wonder just how many men or women that Seiji had laid with, but the boy's frown was gone as he licked his lips while making his way over to the pink haired male.

James unfastened his belt and dropped it to the floor before straddling the man's lap once more. He hovered over the doctor to look him in the eyes as he boldly stated,
"You may have been with many people, but they aren't here, are they? You will come back for more of me after you've had a taste of all of me." He pushed Seiji onto his back and rolled them both over to have the older male on top of him. "Go ahead, Seiji", he leaned up to whisper into the man's ear as his tongue playfully dipped into it. "Devour me."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:44 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji would have gladly devoured the boy as he wanted him to but as soon as he leaned down to kiss the other, his body started to tingle. It wasn't in arousal, no, this tingle was unsettling familiar and Seiji found himself lifting off of the other. Crap, did this really have to happen now?! Quickly getting up from the other, Seiji left his forgotten clothes and pulled the other towards the door before unlocking it and running towards his room. He pulled the other inside and shut his door before locking it. Turning to the other, he stripped off the rest of his clothes with a serious expression.
                              "We're going to have to wait to continue, I am going through my change now. I didn't even think to see if it was going to be a full moon tonight." Seiji walked over to the tank before turning to the other and motioning for him to come closer. "I need you to make sure that no one comes near me, especially Xia. I know he wouldn't want to hurt me but I can't forget about his catlike instincts."

Thoughts: I didn't even think about this...
Feeling a little bit: Shamelessly entertained

User Image

out-of-cotton balls: Sorry if it isn't great, I just got fired from work today so I am out of it...

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:29 pm
𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔠𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔫

User Image

Seiji had started to lean down to kiss him, but then the man was suddenly pulling back? James blinked in confusion as the man looked almost panicked! Had he missed something or maybe Seiji had forgotten to do something? "Seiji, are you al- whoa!" Before he had the chance to ask if Seiji was okay or not, the doctor was pulling him to his feet and then to the door! WIthin seconds, the two of them were leaving James' room and going into Seiji's room. James watched as Seiji stripped down to nothing with wide eyes. Were they going to finish up in here instead? His eyes were brought back up to Seiji's face, after roaming all over the man's beautifully sculpted body, as the doctor spoke to him.

The explanation was short, but James nodded as he moved closer to him. He looked from Seiji to the tank and then back to the older male as he asked,
"I understand. I'll watch you and your tank for you until you change back." He buttoned his pants back up and slid his hands into his pockets as he stood in front of the tank. His eyes drifted back over to the doctor to take another glance at his body before the change was supposed to happen. "Will it last all night?"

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx
Oh no!! Why did you get fired?!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:54 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Breathing softly, Seiji groaned as he leaned against the wall, his eyes flashing blue a moment before returning to their pale pink hue. He hated this part. It didn't hurt but it filled his body with a sensation he disliked, a needy and nagging feeling as if he was a vampire who had been starving for days and happened to stumble upon a bleeding victim. He begins to fall forward as if he was going to fall on the tank but instead, the room is filled with a bright violet light and a splash is heard, Swimming through the tank now was Seiji in the form of a koi that had shades of pink spots on him. Moving close to the edge of the water, Seiji used his tail fin to flick water at James, something that took him almost 5 years to be able to do. Being able to adjust to the difference of temperature and breathing was difficult so learning to move his other body the way he wanted proved even more difficult so he mainly sat at the bottom of the tank his first few years.

out-of-cotton balls: Well I was late to work on Sunday and on Saturday my dad hurt himself and I had to call in. In the entire time I have worked there I had only called in one other time while everyone else calls in repeatedly yet they only fired me for calling in my second time.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:54 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

Despite the fact that James said he would help protect Seiji, he had no idea what to expect. James watched as the doctor began to change, his eyes widening when the man's eyes changed for a moment, but he had to shield his own eyes as the purple light filled the room. He had not been able to tell if the doctor was in pain, or if he should have done anything to help, but as he uncovered his eyes he noticed that Seiji was not standing before him. Instead of there being an empty tank in front of him, there was a gorgeous pink koi swimming around. James took a step toward the tank, his hand starting to raise but he quickly put his hand back at his side; Seiji did say that touching the tank was off limits and he doubted that the man would have made an exception for him. James simply looked into the tank with his hands at his sides.

The doctor had moved his tail and flicked water at James, and the blonde closed his eye as he held up his hand to try and block the splash that hit him anyway. He chuckled softly as he wiped the water from his face and smiled at the doctor.
"I'm sure that you won't want to hear this considering you're under a curse, but your cursed form is beautiful." James stood up and looked around the doctor's room silently. It was a brilliantly designed room with a gorgeous mural on the wall. Everything about the house was full of such personality that James knew he would feel right at home living here.

His eyes glanced over to the bed as Seiji's words came back into his mind of having slept with many partners. He briefly wondered if those people stayed in Seiji's bed, and he quickly shook the thought from his mind as he went back to looking at the koi. James then moved around the room, found a chair, and parked it between the door and the tank. He quietly took a seat and watched Seiji swim around.
"It's a shame that my telepathy isn't better. I would love to know what you were thinking in this form.. Or maybe you can still talk?"

tiny14xx
That is just ridiculous! I hate when jobs do stupid things like that. I hope that you'll be able to find another job painlessly considering the market sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:05 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji saw the hesitation in the other as he had gotten closer to the tank, his eyes catching glimpses if the arms resting at the boy's side. He wouldn't have mind if he tried to touch him as long as he was gentle but his own words resonated in his thoughts. He had made it clear to everyone that he didn't want the tank to be touched. Watching at the other stared at his bed, he felt a pang of regret. He had been a bit of an a** earlier with the comments he made about having many different partners and that had actually been a bit of a lie. Seiji tends to shield himself from others because of his curse, and although he has slept with a few other people, it wasn't something that was great in numbers. Now that he thought about it...he supposed that the only reason he said that was because it was his last resort and his way of pushing James away easily if he was somehow rejected because of this stupid curse he is stuck with. Sighing softly in his head, Seiji realized that there is a lot he would have to tell James when he turned back. He supposed that now, since he was the first to actually see this form of his, he would remove the tank and room rule just for him and explain his crude way of shielding himself. If only he could talk to him now...

out-of-cotton balls: Yeah, thanks. A lot of places are hiring with a higher pay right now so I may be lucky.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:31 pm
butterfingercrunch
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Sato saw Philip and Xia, haven't gotten a good look at Xia yet, finally when he returned to the first level of the library with the book he was borrowing in his hand and it was bound to happen since he is on his way to the exit. He removed his earplugs from his ears using one hand and putting them in one of his shorts pockets. He didn't want to be rude if someone speaks to him and he couldn't hear them and he noticed there isn't anymore adult noises coming from Jame's bedroom or any other rooms either which was a great relief to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:14 am
James Macmillan

User Image

No response came from the tank and James ran his fingers through his hair. What should he do while he waited for Seiji to turn back? He scooted the chair to sit closer to the tank and leaned his elbow against the stand as he watched Seiji swim around. 'I wish I knew what to do. Like I don't know if you need anything or not. What if you're hungry or too hot or cold?' James held his chin in his hand as he closed his eyes. 'I bet you wouldn't want to eat fish food anyway since you're not really a fish..' The blonde sat back in the chair and shivered lightly as a cold draft went by. He looked toward Seiji's closet and then back to the koi fish.

'I'm going to borrow one of your shirts while I wait for you to change back. I'll return it once you change back.' James stood from the chair and made his way over to Seiji's closet to look through the man's button up shirts. He carefully took down one of Seiji's white button-up shirts and put it on as he returned to the chair. James' slender fingers buttoned up the shirt before looking back up to the tank with a smile. 'What do you think?'

tiny14xx
Good luck!

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:21 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Much too cute...too cute that it was starting to annoy him. He watched as the other occasionally glanced at him, his irritation only growing. Why is it that he chose the times that he couldn't touch him to be cute? Internally sighing, Seiji had to remind himself that it would only be a little while longer before he changed back.

He tried to avoid looking at the other when he stood and went else where, his koi eyes turning back to him as he found him in his shirt. It obviously was rather big on him and if he wasn't a fish, he would be blushing like crazy and resisting the urge to tear everything else he was wearing off.

out-of-cotton balls: Thanks!.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:33 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James' smile slowly faded as he got no response from the tank. He supposed that he should have expected that, seeing as how the doctor of the school was currently a fish. The blonde leaned back in the chair, occasionally tipping the chair to balance on two legs, before letting it rest on the ground properly. He reached up to play with his earring as he hummed a tune softly to pass the time. An idea came to him, while he waited, that maybe it was still possible to break the curse even though the one who placed it was deceased. After all, his father was not a demon of the underworld for nothing. Maybe he would have to invest some time in a small family reunion.

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:07 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

After several minutes passed by in silence, Seiji's fish body began to tingle and when he felt that the change would be completely soon, he jumped out of the water onto the floor just as the bright violet light filled the room and revealed a naked and soaking wet Seiji gasping for air on the floor. Anyone who saw it would notice the well sculpted body when they saw it but when they would peer into Seiji's aqua blue eyes which were usually a pale pink and notice the silky silver hair that was not the usual pale pink. Another issue with the curse is that for about 30 minutes after the change, his natural hair and eye color would be as it once was before it slowly turned back. Sitting up with a soft groan Seiji moved his blue eyes to James and motioned for him to come closer with a weak smile. It was the first time he trusted to have anyone near him in this state so he was happy that the boy didn't harm him. "My shirt suits you well. Won't you keep it on for the rest of the night James? I like seeing you in it."

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:52 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James yawned softly as he heard movement from the tank. His eyes opened wide to see Seiji leaping out of the water! He rose to his feet, scooting back from the tank, and ready to reach out and catch him before the violet light filled the room and forced him to shield his eyes. When he could, he lowered his arm to find Seiji laying on the floor. James sighed in relief that nothing bad had happened to the older male, but he paused when he noticed that Seiji had silver hair and blue eyes; surely they had not lifted his curse that easily!

The blonde cautiously knelt down to Seiji's side, blushing softly at his compliment, as he nodded.
"Sure, I'll wear it for you... Are you alright? Should I get you something?" James wanted to reach out and touch Seiji but he did not know if he should or could. His hand hovered above Seiji's as he studied Seiji's face. "...Silver and blue do suit you too."

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:56 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

Seiji gave the other a small nods before he took the boy's arm and pulled him into his lap, his lips pressing against his neck gently. "No just...sit here with me for a little while...warm me up." After a moment of silence when Seiji was able to regain his strength, Seiji stood with the other in his arms a moved to the bed, slipping himself under the covers before motioned for the other to do the same. "I am still cold so you'll have to stay close to me."

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 am
Genkawolf
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia saw Philip slow down and figured out at that moment as of why he was trying to go to the second floor. The smell of rabbit was in his nose already. Xia started to back away agreeing with Philip as his current state was that of a hunter. Xia grimaced as he heard the movement. The rabbit came up at that. Xia took the time to hide most of his panther form behind Philip's legs unsure how this would go.

He blinked seeing the ears but noted that Sato wasn't exactly like a rabbit. Maybe he was a shape-shifter like himself and left his ears out. Xia sat there not moving making sure not to show claws. Too bad he couldn't talk in this form. Silence was golden though instead of growls.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:07 am
butterfingercrunch
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Sato smiled a little, "Hello, Philip and Xia" he greeted them politely and bowed after approaching them. He was feeling a little nervous because this is first time meeting Xia in person even though the guy is in his panther form and hiding mostly behind Philp. He isn't all that scared as he was earlier at least any fear didn't show on the outside.
The moment was short lived because he was in a hurry to get to class and hopes he isn't late or missed it. "No time to chat or stare at each other or anything else. I have one last class to check out. Its the trans-configuration and zoology one, and I'm guessing you may have that class too, Xia. Anyways I got to go" he said to them before jogging out of the library with the book in his hand. He ran to his room and puts the book in his bag then grabs his house key and bag. He was pretty sure Seiji and James won't even notice he left the house again and he did just that quietly. [exit]  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff