Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:48 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked at him gently and softly as he smiled a bit as he relaxed a bit before nodding while he reached over to hold the other's hand gently. "Okay. Do you kick in your sleep or do you just haveing trouble falling asleep at times?"he said gently.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

Sato was pleased when Jason asked him about his sleeping problem because no one has ever asked more about it. He thought it was very nice of the older male to be holding his hand. "No, I don't move around in my sleep. I don't stay asleep throughout the night, but if I'm sleeping next to someone I'm not afraid of then its a sure in that I have a good night's sleep and wake up at dawn like I normally do" he replied.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:07 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to the other the whole time he took a small breath but he thought for a bit at least on how to help the other with the ability to sleep a bit more and often. "Well then if anything I am here for you no matter what and if this doesn't work at night then you ever heard of sleepy time tea?"he asked gently rubbing his palm softly and gently.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

Sato does really appreciates Jason's generosity and consideration to his sleeping problem. He shook his head a little, "No, I think I have" he replied. "Is it anything how warm milk works?" he asked him because he has tried out warm milk knowing it has been said to help you go back to sleep.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:22 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently as he held his hand gently thinking slightly as he smiled a bit and kissed his head while he relaxed a bit. "No, it is actually a little different actually helps your body a bit more then the warm milk. But we can try it the next time after we try this idea of you sleeping with someone for the night"he said.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:35 pm
User Image

Sato blushes a little when the older male kisses his head and he feels he could himself under Jason's care some more. "Well, since its different I will give it a try then" he decided. "Are you ready bed?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:32 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling softly and gently he nodded as he took a deep breath resting a bit before looking at Sato nodding gently as he smiled gently. "yes I am ready for bed are you?"he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:42 pm
User Image

Sato moves his hand to take off his shirt. He nodded, "Yes, I certainly feel ready for bed" he answered him. He stood up off the couch and took off his shorts so he is just in boxers. "I generate a lot of body heat in my sleep" he said to him. He wore just his boxers when he slept in Doru's, his student friend, bed.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:06 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Getting up with the other Jason stood up and took a small breath as he stretched a bit before nodding as he smiled a bit as he looked over calmly. "Its alright, i usually go for heat at night its why there are so many blankets in my room at times. only time I don't want heat is in the summer but its fall so do no worry" he said calmly. Smiling he walked with him to the bedroom as he held his hand gently as he hummed a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:28 pm
User Image

Sato looks at Jason while he was folding his shirt and shorts not understanding what the older male has said to him. "Huh? I don't think I understand what you just said about the blankets and summer" he said after leaving the clothes with his bag and walking to the bedroom with Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:45 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason laughed a bit and looked down calmly as he made his way to the bedroom while he relaxed before looking at him gently. "Alright we can do it this way, summer I will only sleep under the sheets since the weather is warm but during winter, fall and spring I will sleep under a lot of blankets. So you do not have to worry about me pushing you away because of the heat"he said calmly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:08 pm
User Image

Sato listens to Jason closely as the older male explains to what he has said to him. "Ok. I understand now and thanks" he said with a nod. He does appreciate Jaosn not getting upset with him for not understanding what he has said the first time around.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:14 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling a bit he looked at him calmly and gently resting a bit as he rubbed his cheek gently before sitting down on the bed while he relaxed a bit. "its not a problem at all, besides you had that face you didn't know what I said so I wanted to clear it up for you a bit better"he said.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

"As usual I am that easy to read" Sato said and laughed a little at himself. He walks around to the side of the bed and presses his hands down to see how soft it was and does the same on the other side of the bed. He wonders if he is supposed to have the tea before bed or when he wakes up during the night if that happens.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:15 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Seeing that the other was still having some issues or questions he reached up and rubbed his cheek gently worried about him. "Sato something else is bothering you , so what is it? Talk to me"he said gently as he looked at him a bit while he rubbed his cheek gently.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff