Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Gallows Valentine Day Customs! WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Angeni Style 2
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Own
WIP Needed? yes

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Something based around the Golden Hour
Face: Eyes a sky blue,everything else cc
Mane: I was wanting something long and graceful looking. the type of hair that would go down to his feet if it could,while having an ever so slight wave to it. As for the color it would be CC
Tail: Same as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Xx

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: CC
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A long loosely fitted scarf around his neck that looks like it could be caught by the wind on the ends not around his neck,color of the scarf would be CC
Two bracelets on his front legs down by the hooves, 1 on each leg and cc for color.
also some sort of edits (like a string,chain or something similar) that can be woven through his mane and tail with the color also being CC

Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hikaru
Owner: Draconian_Peacock
Breed: cc
Temper: Tranquil
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Beauty
Justification for Domain Choice: I was basing him around the photography term Golden hour as a way to show the beauty the golden light shines upon the world and that just like that beauty he can shine just as magnificently  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:24 pm
RARE

Username of owner(s): catmagick
Breed: Fluttercorn
Level of Edits: Heavy or Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:33 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: The concept mostly derives from my love of feathers and tropical birds. Though I did pull a ton of inspiration for the Himalayan Monal for her design.
WIP Needed? Only if you have time for it

Body: A base coat of dark navy blue. Along her neck and back she has a coat made of feathers, it simply lays across her back/neck flowing down to her tail, and stopping just short of her shoulders.
Face: Same base coat, but with a mask made of the same feathers, along the upper part of her face. She has a blue eye patch over both of her eyes. Her eyelashes are extremely long, made from peacock feathers.
Mane: Long, full, elegant. I imagine something similar to this, long messy mane and tail. If possible i'd love for it to appear as though she has a birds nest of two in her hair. Her mane should also produce quite a few peacock feathers just as her eyelashes do. Color choice is strictly up to you.
Tail: Long, full, and elegant CC once again. - Or possibly a tail made completely of feathers. Again similar to the image linked above. [ Links dricectly to the artists DA ] I would also love for her to have a veil of peacock feathers that fall over her tail. Something like this or this. You can use traditional peacock colors or take inspiration from her already colorful pallete
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, with typical angeni fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Ref - Ref - Bird she is based upon

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- I want additional feathers within her wings, however you see fit to add them please. The feathers do not have to match her color scheme, she is an angeni of feathers, so she should have feathers of different species around her.
- A small exotic bird at her feet, possibly a peacock. Something with long elegant feathers would work best.
- Silver bangles along her two front legs, possibly 2-3 each leg
- CC items that you feel fit her domain. [ Willing to pay for up to extreme edits [
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Phillimina
Owner: Depawsit
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Naive
Mate: N/A
Tag Background:CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design as well as the colorists.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Feathers
Justification for Domain Choice: Well she has quite a fixation for exotic birds, and the colors of their bodies. Naturally feathers would be a fine choice for her to reign over.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain):
Chit Chat - Has the ability to communicate with her feathered friends.
Take Charge - An ability that not only allows her to fit comfortably within the other species boundaries, but also helps her to persuade them in assisting her in certain duties.

Personality (required In general): She's totally naive, 100% the type to take a trickster's words for granted. She doesn't really have the mind to realize that there are those out there that may mean harm to her. She's a sweet carefree philly who just enjoys being around others. She can even sometimes fall into the belief that she IS a bird.
Plot ideas (required):
That wasn't nice: She needs to run into someone who does mean her ill intent, she needs to trust them completely. Then be devastated to realize she's been deceived. Its meant to help build her character.
Did you just talk? A small plot in which she will not only meet her travelling companion, but also where she will realize she has the ability to speak with the birds. Eventually the avian she first speaks with will agree to be her travelling companion, and an ambassador of sorts.
Hey .. Thanks: After the immense let down of realizing the cruel truth about others, she will need someone to come along and pick her spirits back up again. She needs something to happen that can restore her faith in humanity. I can see her testing a soq's strengths by sending them off an a task that will result in Philli's realization that good still remains.
What Can I do? Philli will come across an abandoned nest, the young chick's chirping for her to be their savior. With little to knowledge of the young, she will be forced to stick her neck out. To plead with her 'fellow' birds to assist her in her time of need. This will not only strengthen her bond with the birds, but help her to get some training for potential childcare in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:41 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Unicorn/Reg halfbreed
Body Build: draft
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Norse Unicorn/Yggdrasil
WIP Needed? preferred, but not necessary

Body: this color(fff870) marbled with this color(fffa99), dark stripe down back, soft, possibly gradient, from top of head to tail. Up the last leg, I would like a black to white tree. Root start in front forward fetlock, nearly black, getting lighter as it becomes a trunk, with branches growing forth covering most of her rear, branches fade to white, remaining white at the ends.
Face: dark muzzle fading into main face.
Mane: styled like this colored like this
Tail: similar to this dark intermingled like mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: long fetlocks draping onto ground, straighter preferred, I just don't want it super wispy like more unicorns.(can't find a good ref)Fetlocks fade same dark color as muzzle into the main body color. If hooves are visible, style them after regular not unicorn.
Reference Image(s): see above

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): straight, no curves or twists, just a bit darker than the darker shade of the mane/tail.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: nope

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nhori
Owner: The Ariadelle
Breed: Unicorn Halfbreed
Temper: Wise
Mate: none

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:43 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category:Mod/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Kelpi (the fierce Alternative template)
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? yes please

Body:
~golden tan (not too dark though)
Face:
~sea foam green eyes
~mouth is edited into smirk/snide smile but you can't see his teeth (mouth closed)
Mane:
~short but not extremely - still goes down the neck some
~shaggy with a bit of wave "beach waves"
~amber with bronze undertones
Tail:
~the alternative kelpi tail - fierce back fin
~his body color should fizzle/blend into the tail color which is silvery/blue/ice blue with a bit of the sea foam green that's in his eye
~the fin part (? the part in between the prong ends of the tail and the part in between the spikes at the top of the tail and on the back) of the tail should be about the same as his eye color with a bit more of the blue influence from the rest of the tail
~the spikes on the tail should be the same color as the fin part of the tail

Hooves/Fetlocks:
~ivory colored hooves
~the fierce leg fins

Reference Image(s):
golden tan (the left side)
golden tan - middle to right side
bronze
amber
ice blue for tail
smirk 1
smirk 2
smirk 3
beach waves 1
beach waves 2
beach waves 3
sea foam green 1
sea foam green 2
piece of fan art I found on a hunger games fan site called "knots" by jenimal I like it because this is just how I picture finnick
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins:
~leg fins should match the fin part of the tail and the spikes should match the spikes in the tail
~the tail fin stuff is described under tail
~no shoulder or neck fins
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:
*****both front legs down and the "fierce" alternative kelpi template but no fin-wings on his sides or fins behind the ears also I'm not sure if the facial [removed](eyebrows and mouth) shown on the alternative template come with it but I don't want either of those (his mouth is going to be edited and I don't like the glaring eyes for him) - also could he have the gills (I think that's what they are) shown on the regular kelpi template (on the rear and side) please*****

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:
~pile of sugar cubes in front of his front hooves
~silver fishing net hanging/draped over his rear-end and top of his tail
~trident lying on the ground between his front legs and underneath his torso - nickel in color
~gold chain link bracelet with a flame at the front (not a charm but attached in between the chain - flat sheet of gold but shaped like a flame) on front left (HIS front right leg)
~piece of knotted rope hanging around his neck with a fishing hook tied onto one end
~front left (HIS) hoof stepping on a white lizard (not graphic or anything but him stepping on/ squishing it - maybe like those toys that's eyes bug out - no gore)
sugar cubes
fishing net
trident 1 not this detailed and no skull just the general shape
trident 2 (water trident item) doesn't have to be this complicated as this detailing wise - just the shape
trident color - a worn nickel - not too green
extremely complicated diagram of bracelet and rope
lizard 1
lizard 2 - I really like this one
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Finnick Odair
Owner: vballlvr5
Breed: 65th Hunger Games Victor
Temper: Flirtatious
Mate: ---
Tag Background: sailboat with white sail

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a as a commercial cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a
***sorry not sure about edit level but I think it's heavy?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:04 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: Green marbled like reference image
Face: Eyes: Blue like the reference image
Mane: Templated Long Braid Color: See Reference Image
Tail: Templated Long Braid Color: See Reference Image
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves: See reference image for color, Fetlocks: Try to keep it in theme of the marbled coloring, but CC as how to do it
Reference Image(s): Winter 2013 CYO Plushie: Certed & Uncerted

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Dream Cather necklace like Tooki adult
Custom Items: I would like a three tiered dream catcher like this, in her hair, or a single largeish one like Tooki foal

I was given permission by Kali to use Tooki as a reference ^^"

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Forest Treasure
Owner: Apple Blossom19
Breed: CYO Plushie Conversion
Temper: Carefree
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube
Tag frame color: The colors of the horse (CC)
Tag feather color(s): Marbled colors like her body

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
The person who colored the plushie, Draconian_Peacock, said it's fine to get a custom of the plushie, and I have permission to use Tooki as an example from Kali.  

Apple Blossom19

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:27 pm
2/13/14- 2:16p.m. - edited to update the edit category

MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

User Image

Saiketsu Grimm
Body Build: War
-- Male Leg Up or down: Down
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original Character with touch ups from Kara Asumie
WIP Needed?: Yes, I'd love sketch(s) and WIPs
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Saiketsu Grimm
Owner: Niyaru Delacroix
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Sadistic
Element (ulun’suti Only):
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Red and Black

Body:
**Black with red tribal
User Image

**long,custom fetlocks

Face:
Eye color is a deep red
**Inner Ear Color is CC
**a little blood spatter
**CC color facial markings under the eyes

User Image

**He should have fangs sticking out of the mouth.
Mane:
**long Gray/silver with black and red feathers and skulls.
**long bangs sticking out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own custom kind of style.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style and it serves as a good reference for the length of hair I have in mind as well as the braids I imagine.))

Tail:
Same style as the mane, braided and long in length, with skulls and feathers in the tail also.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks

Reference Image(s):
**Reference Done by Kara Asumie

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:
I want some blood spatter to decorate him. He is a rather sadistic and crazy character, think of him as a sick person. This is going to be a fun character to play because he believes he kills others but it is all in his head, he sees blood everywhere including on himself.

Custom Items:
**A necklace with a few skulls decorating it
**bandages wrapped around the lower legs I'd like for the leg to have feathers and a skull, placement and arrangement of the items and how many of what item is CC
** a top hat spattered with some blood
** a grim reaper scythe on the ground, the styled scythe shown is just an idea of the kind of wicked sort of twisted thing I'm looking for but the scythe could be CC

**Reference Done by Kara Asumie

User Image

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I like Kara's reference for the Scythe and such so of course I got permission for that.

Vasilios Grimm
Body Build: War
-- Male Leg Up or down: Down
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed?: Yes
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vasilios Grimm
Owner: Niyaru Delacroix
Breed: War Horse
Temper: Malevolent
Element (ulun’suti Only):
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color(s): Red and White

Body:
**White with red tribal
User Image

**long,custom fetlocks

Face:
Eye color is a deep red
**Inner Ear Color is CC
**a little blood spatter
**CC color facial markings under the eyes

User Image

**He should have fangs sticking out of the mouth.

Mane:
**long Gray/silver with white feathers and blood red jewel drops.

User Image

**long bangs sticking out from under the top hat and the long hair coming around to rest in front of him in his own custom kind of style.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Reference - Undertaker from BlackButler, I don't want it to be a Cosplay by any means, I just like the hair style and it serves as a good reference for the length of hair I have in mind as well as the braids I imagine.))

Tail:
Same style as the mane, braided and long in length, with feathers and jewels.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks

Reference Image(s):
None

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I'm not sure, he is the total opposite of his brother, more refined and prince like. He still has the insanity like his brother but he hides it where his brother can't control it. He decorates himself in the blood jewels, he doesn't like blood getting on him, so I can't really see blood splatter on him but maybe more jewels of some sort? Make him appear more refined, princely, and elegant maybe?

Custom Items:
**jewel drops and white feathers. Red, white and silver in color. (The jewel drops have to be red in color but the feathers could be CC.)
**Different Scythe - More elegant like, something more suited to fit him. It could either lay on the ground or have it attached to him somehow? I'm not sure
**Where his brother has a necklace of skulls, maybe his necklace could be one of jewels or something of the sort? CC?
**bandages wrapped around the lower legs, where his brother will have possible feathers and skulls, I'm not sure what this elegant prince could have so CC for the items?
** I'm not sure I would want the same sort of styled top hat, or maybe a different sort of a hat for him all together? CC? No blood spatter on the hat though.
None - jewel drop is already linked

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original

((I envision a lot of things for my "Grimm" twins and the more I think about them, the more the vision isn't so clear and concise that I can put it into words. I have a good vision of them inside my head so if they are chosen, don't hate me or want to kill me if I have you change or tweak a lot of things xp ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm
RARE

Soquili Species: Kalona/Flutter hybrid.
Body Build: Regular.
Concept Origin: Fae Original Character
WIP Needed? Nuu? Unless you need clarifications.

Body: Silver base - light - with white, pink (paler), and light blue swirling, and flecks like glitter. Think fairylike!
Face: Kalonaface, with a mouth of snarling teeth (Like on male Kalona). She has no facial markings to speak of. Her eyers are blue, and give off a magic glow!
Mane: Long, with wavy curls and touching the ground. The 'bangs' part on the right, with the majority of the bangs sweeping to her left. Two braids on either side of her face tie in the back and keep mane from her face.
Tail: Long and wavy!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona cloven hooves, for the kickin'. Should be dark gray.
Reference Image(s): N/A?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kalona horns! Demonhorns 2 please, in a nice pretty silver?
Wings: Smaller, sort of like a dragonfly. They'd shimmer, if possible, with flecks of light.
Fins: Nuuu.
Scales: Pls nuuu.
Pelt: Nuuuuuuuu pls.
Other Notes: I'd really love a good mix of Kalona and Flutter traits, for a Fairy-like look. Something of the more vicious fae in stories.

Custom Items: A semi-transparent wrap around, elegant and drapey with an ethereal glow maybe? I'd like some CC jewelry as well, in various kinds, please!
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Emily Wren
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Flutterlona
Temper: Clever

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Silly rabbit this is my OC! And so forth.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:51 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Kirin/Kalona
Body Build: Kirin base/lithe with no crazy Kalona face.
Concept Origin: OC Species (of my own design)
WIP Needed? Would like one, not necessary.

Body and Face: Black with orange/gold/red gradient 'tribal' designs and red/gold gradients
Mane: White, same for tail tuft and mane that goes down back.
Tail: Black with orange/gold/red gradient 'tribal' designs, tail fluff is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves can be any of the body colours, CC. Fetlocks white.
Reference Image(s): This is the species he'll be based after. The tribals neither to thin nor thick, very neat and sharp looking.
Eyes: Glowing neon green, thinner than normal.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kalona-esque dual horns, but close back against the neck like the little dragons have. Thin and long and straight.
Wings: None
Scales: None.
Other Notes: Cheek fluff would make the face look thinner rather than bigger.
Tail: Long and thin similar to Rhaegar's. (see below)
Ears: Slightly longer than typical, but not mutant long. (see references)
Expression: Slightly longer than typical mouth but not mutant long, and some kind of impish or sneaky expression. CC

None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Risetto
Owner: Cypran
Breed: Kirilona
Temper: Vivid
Tag Background: CC- Something demure
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Black, maybe with a dash of red/gold. CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
Permission to reference Rhaegar for tail legnth from Roniel.

Interpretation of the markings and edits are all CC, This reference gives the general idea for two of that species. Old design of species. have funn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:51 pm
RARE

Entry Tag: SwordOfTheDarkOnes // Rare // Kalona

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: War Horse (if that makes sense)
Concept Origin: NC
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Dark rusted gold with tendrils of pure silver up his legs
Face: Eye color- Vibrant Red, Eyebrows- dark gold, Inner Ear- Silver, Silver eyeliner around eyes
Mane: Stock Edit- Long 1
Tail: Kalona Stock- Devil Tail 1
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal...
Reference Image(s): Uhm...none sadly.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Curve Back behind ears (saw it, but couldn't see its name)
Wings: Wing Style 5 (if at all possible)
Fins: n/a
Other Notes: Brand new idea, hope to see what you think of him~!

Custom Items: An Egyptian Collar
Reference Image(s) for Items: Like this

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mediate Tawfewk
Owner: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Serious
Mate:
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): Dark Gold/Vibrant Red  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:54 pm
RARE

Soquili Species: Kalona/Flutter hybrid.
Body Build: Regular.
Concept Origin: Fae Original Character
WIP Needed? Only if you need extra input for some reason!

Body: A darker-silver base with black and white swirls and flecks of CC pattern.
Face: Kalona, with silver-gray gray eyes that are significantly lighter than the silver of his base coat, that have a luminescent glow to them. Kalona teeth, obviously.
Mane: Long and very wavy in a smooth, light brown, it drags the ground and would hang over his face on the unseen side. There are some silver hairs scattered throughout for a no-quite salt-and-pepper lok.
Tail: Dragging the ground and wavy, with silver hairs scattered throughout.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kalona hooves in black, with a shine to them.
Reference Image(s): N/A?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kalona horns of the Devilhorns 2 shape, that are a silver to black gradient from base to tip.
Wings: Shimmery wings with a silver sort of sheen; transluscent and possibly bearing dark flecks. Base shape could be flutterwings style 3, but sharpened.
Fins: N/A ,
Scales: None
Other Notes: Mix the Kalona and Flutter traits as needed, but the end goal is a somewhat frightening but beautiful being – like less Disney fairies.

Custom Items: CC jewelry with a pretty but sinister vibe, perhaps?
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Albert Lucian
Owner: Redbud-Tree
Breed: Flutterlona
Temper: Crafty

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Albert’s my personal OC, so permission isn’t really a thing in this case.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:14 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Minor - Moderate I think.
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti-Kalona
Concept Origin: He was originally a plushie I was going to make/never finished. Re-done for plotting.
WIP Needed? Would be nice.

Body: Easier to see on the reference then me try and describe it.
Face: Basically the medium-grey base with a strip of the dark-grey leaving from the back of his head/spine down the bridge of his nose and over his mouth. Then the light-grey leads up from his neck over his cheaks and around his red eyes (Which should be brighter, my reference makes them look brown).
Mane: He'll have an edited mane, which is styled to be tied back with a blue ribbon below his horns to fall behind his neck like the reference, just brown.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd /looooove/ the 'suti fetlocks for him, black-ish hooves with a gradient from a darker grey -> the charcoal of the body.
Reference Image(s): View of markings. Full reference

~*~ Physical Traits (& Edits) ~*~
Horn(s): An edited pair of Kalona horns to sweep back over his mane with a slight turn up at the ends. If possible I'd love if they could have a slight glow to them? (Unless it looks silly xD)
Wings: Kalona wings, style 5.
Expression: Brows pulled down in a kind of annoyed expression with a slight snarl.
Scales: Ulun'suti stock-scales above his hooves, and on his shoulders. None on his knees on his back legs.
Tail: His tail is a mix between the stock Ulun'suti tail spikes and tail blades. Spikes should stop where the blade begins.
Other Notes: Feel free to play with the edits! If something would look better another way I don't mind changing :]

Custom Items: A custom belt with a dagger (CC design) and a few vials. Free to mess with to look better on his form. Colors and placement are completely CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The vials I forgot to as this on his re-done design. :c

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: sesshy552
Breed: Kalona-Suti
Temper: TBD

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:46 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kelpi (fierce alternative template)
Concept Origin: RL pet
WIP Needed? No

Body: red towards neck and head going to a metallic like blue on back, red on belly, see ref for colors
Face: mostly red see ref
Mane: templated Long 1, color red to blue
Tail: Spiny tail with fancy back fin leading into it. Both should be blue but fin on tail should show hints of red like in ref Fancy back fin should be completely blue.
Hooves/Fetlocks: red colored hooves, spiny leg fins ones in front should be red, if ones in back are used they should be red with hints of blue.
Reference Image(s): Side view, Front view, another side view

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: should all have minor damage edits to them, rips and holes and such
Other Notes: no fin-wings or fins behind ears/on neck.

Custom Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rhage
Owner: Bluedemonwolf
Breed: Betta
Temper: Fierce
Mate: none
Tag frame color: blue
Tag feather color(s): red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He's based off a RL pet I had so I don't think permission is a problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:50 pm
RARE

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Unikalona
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: My own
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: White with light pink scars covering her body. (Two scratches on her rump that create an X, a scratch or two under her belly, some on the shoulder, one around the neck area, and a few on the legs)
Face: White face with a black muzzle and a scratch over her eye that is 'closer' to you (the more visible eye).
Eyes: I would like her eyes to have the "make up" like Morana's eyes have. I would also like for the part of the eye that is usually white to be black and for her iris to be red.
Mouth: Her mouth should have a small smile/smirk with a sharp fang poking out. (sort of vampiric looking)
Mane: Straight (like in the picture below) with fluffy bangs that cover her head and half of one of her eyes. (like in the second picture)
Tail: Devil Tail 1. All white with a few pink scars and a bite mark either near the top or around the bend of the tail
Legs: I would like all four legs to be black from the hoof to the knee and have a couple pink scars on them as well.
Reference Image(s): Face and Legs (Muzzle is completely black, none of the pink) Long Straight Mane Fluffy Bangs like these Morana's Eye Make Up Leg Markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn horn that is black with a red tip
Wings: Wing Style 1. I want her wings to be colored like Ahriman's wings, but with tatters like Morana's. (Images above)
Other Notes: No kalona horns

Custom Items: I would like for there to be a little shadow demon that haunts the mare. It looks like a pitch black wolf with bright red eyes and a little blood around the mouth. It should look wispy as though it were a shadow/ghost

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lilith
Owner: cyhorse
Breed:
Temper: Conflicted
Mate:
Tag Background: 025 Dusky Night by King Inversitle
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:40 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Twins!

Twin One
Edit Category: Moderate(?)
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding of Brooklyn Willow & Lullaby.
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Reference Image(s): This is a twin mockbreeding between Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: These twins will be exactly the same apart from the hair. Each twin will have a different edited hairstyle, but of course CC. :]

Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name once we see them<3
Owner: Pink Pandah Bear
Breed: Mockbreeding
Temper: Will decide later

Twin Two
Edit Category: Moderate(?)
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding of Brooklyn Willow & Lullaby.
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Reference Image(s): This is a twin mockbreeding between Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: These twins will be exactly the same apart from the hair. Each twin will have a different edited hairstyle, but of course CC. :]

Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name once we see them<3
Owner: C o w b o y P e e p
Breed: Mockbreeding
Temper: Will decide later