Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Lake Lacrima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:10 pm
"]
Dameon Black
Alba Derosso

Gypsy looked back at Morrigan for a moment before turning back to him and considering the both of them. In the end, she knew what she needed but had to think hard to get the words out right. She didn't want to screw this up.

She started with the past to buy herself some time to think, "It's okay. The stuff back then, I mean. I understand. He tried to get rid of your mark, thought he'd done it when it faded. That's when he sold me to Kael. They're both dead now. They can't ruin anything anymore, can't torture -" she stopped there, knowing that he wouldn't want to hear the rest of that.

She wrapped her arms around herself against the cool air and licked her lips nervously as she took a step closer to him but stopped, suddenly unsure about what she was about to say or if he even wanted her to move any closer.

"Convince her... Teach her to trust you... At least try, Ohvan... Please..." she softly begged him.

She would have said more but the sunrise was taking her time away from her. She looked back at Morrigan again then turned to him, "Wait for her to wake. Then let her bring you home. Stay for a little while, at least," she told him then gave them both one more look before she summoned the shadows to surround her and take her to the Sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:38 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan woke up a moment after Gypsy and simply listened for a bit. She finally started moving after Gypsy left for the Sanctuary. She examined Ohvan for a moment. "You've made a good start in gaining my trust," she stated simply. "I was seriously worried about what would happen if a demon helped Gypsy through her heat. I was worried that I would have to hunt down a demon that tried to keep Gypsy's demon half dominant and hold her as his property. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting you." She sighed and continued. "The only thing that has me worried is that mark of yours. There's just something about it that unsettles me. But I can get past that for Gypsy. I want her to be happy, and having you with us would help make her happy. You and I can just work on things as we go."

Dameon Black
Crew

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:25 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Ohvan quietly turned to face Morrigan, sighing quietly when she mentioned the mark. "It is difficult to describe... But there is an explanation. Of course, it would best to leave this place and go back to this...Sanctuary that Gypsy spoke of. " He replied. He extended his arm towards which coat, which slowly evaporated from the ground and reformed around him like a mass of darkness. He approached her and decided to remove the jacket once more and wrap it around Morrigan, given that she was still naked and there was no clothing in sight. "Lead the way Morrigan. The sun is to rise soon, and I would like to leave this place."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:29 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan allowed him to speak and then nodded. "Sanctuary sounds nice right now," she said. "A shower would be nice." She actually smiled a bit when he wrapped his jacket around her, allowing him to see her smile for the first time. It was a nice change, considering the serious expression that she had held before and after her heat was taken care of. "Thank you. I could just bring my clothes to me, but I would be undressing to take a shower pretty much as soon as I got dressed. This will do until then." She looked him over again. "I expect an explanation of the mark. But it can wait. I can tell that you aren't planning anything that I need to be watching out for. I don't really know anything about you, but I know the only thing that matters to me. You want Gypsy to be happy, just like I do. And I know that there are things that you can do for her that I can't. That's why she needs us both. And that's why I want you to stay." She reached out and took his hand. "A trip to Sanctuary on foot would take days. I hope you don't mind skipping it." Before he had a chance to respond, the shadows wrapped around them both and transported them to Sanctuary in an instant.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:41 pm
Wolfe Garm

Esabel was giggling as she came out of the portal, but it was short lived and very quickly turned into a startled, "Ai-eep," sound that was abruptly cut off with a splash as she was dropped into the middle of Lake Lacrima. And, of course, Wulfric was right behind her...

In truth, she hadn't wanted to go after Shadow the Mini-Puppy because she would have run into Lucy again, and she really didn't want to deal with her again right now. Unfortunately for her and Wolfe, that meant that her portal took that as specific and put them somewhere else...

She came up for air with a coughing sputter and spat out a bit of water then tried to push her hair out of her face with an unhappy frown for being dropped into the middle of the lake...  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:20 pm
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sudden appearance over Lake Lacrima caused a sudden yelp to escape as he fell into the water with a rather large splash, when he came up he gasped for air and got started looking around so that he could get his bearings, his scanning around caught sight of Esabel who wasn’t far from him and started swimming towards her. Once he’d gotten to her he supported her with his own body and held onto her “a fine place you’ve dropped us love, don’t suppose getting wet was the idea, or was getting me alone the idea” he teased with a smirk on his face as he put her on his back and started swimming towards the shore. After swimming for a while he got them close enough to the shore that he could walk and carried Esabel in his arms until they were on the dry ground before he fell backward onto the soft grass. Laughing slightly, he leaned over and kissed Esabel on the lips deeply before he released it and sat up a bit supporting his weight and Esabel who was laying across his stomach at this point with his arms and started looking around. He’d been to Lake Lacrima a few times to get away from the world and rest, but he was fairly certain he’d never been to this part of the lake, quickly looking at his person he sighed slightly only the ring was present, he’d left his gear behind, though having it wouldn’t have done him much good since the pistol was spent on ammunition and his sword was in need of repairs or it would break, it seemed that he’d at least remembered to put on his daggers that were conveniently tucked away in his sleeves sheathes so he had those, unfortunately, most of everything else was, while for the most part spent, was left behind so provisions were an issue if they stayed out there for too long, and if they decided to walk it would take them at least a day and a half to get back to RE base. He shook his head slightly and decided that he’d deal with that later he was with Esabel and for him, that was all that mattered to him, He’d make the best of it and deal with any immediate problems as they became an issue. Wulfric looked back at Esabel and smiled and laid back down and held Esabel close.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:49 pm
Wolfe Garm

Esabel laid there for a long moment before she had to deal with a new issue: cold. The water wasn't exactly warm on the warmest of days here. And while it was warmer next to Wolfe, and while he could certainly heat her up very nicely, it didn't follow that she would necessarily be warm right now. Especially since she was prone to wearing nothing but a pair of short-shorts and a tanktop.

So when she started to shiver a bit, she really started to get annoyed and sat up with an annoyed growl, "This was not what Esabel had planned. Esabel was gonna go to the Pillow Room with the pretties and let Puppy meet the Mini-Puppy, then feed Puppy an' give him his present. Instead, Portal decides to get mean," she growled out, clearly not happy at the moment. Especially when her teeth started to chatter a bit.

She looked around and easily noted where they were and pointed off to their right, "If Puppy can get Portal to behave, there's a base of some kind over there. Just can't remember if they like Esabel there or not," she looked in the other direction and frowned a bit, "Over there's closer to the zombie place. Either that or it's where that club is. The one where Esabel was told not to come back. No idea why they's got mad, though. That big meanie demon certainly made the place look better when he exploded," she commented then got a bit lost in that memory.

Wolfe was probably getting used to her starting to ramble about old memories whenever they cropped up. Sometimes it was even entertaining...  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:29 pm
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric held her closer after she explained where to go, he had to think about it for a moment as to what was that way. It suddenly donned on him that there was a club in the general area that she was pointing at, based on what she said it sounded like there was going to be a potential problem but they had no choice it so he nodded and stood up with Esabel in his arms “alright let’s see about going there and see about getting some help.” Wulfric called out to the dark magic within him and sure enough it responded by opening a doorway. Sighing slightly he looked at Esabel and gave her a kiss before he walked through, he knew how to get the dark magic to work whether or not it would listen this time was a matter for debate, one thing was certain he just hoped they didn’t get thrown into the lake again.

Without further delay Wulfric stepped through the door after which it closed behind him and sent them to their destination without any further issues.

[exited]

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9