Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:04 pm
Vihata

Cassius took his first bite of the food and moaned in pleasure at the flavors, then found that he'd eaten half the plate without realizing it when Kota offered his suggestion. So he considered it seriously, finding that the idea had merit.

"I never thought about that, but yes, it is possible. I'm not the best wood-carver, but I'm willing to try it. Maybe after breakfast," he agreed, having already decided that he wouldn't tell Kota what healing him had cost him last night. Besides, his energy levels would be at their peak by noon, when it would be time to open the shop.

He winked at him before resuming eating, knowing that the food as well as Kota's company would have his energy levels completely restored before lunch if the man kept looking so tempting. Maybe soon, he'd be able to show Kota the full benefits of love making, especially first thing in the morning.

He resolutely returned his thoughts to Kota's suggestion of using wood and concentrated on that as he finished his breakfast then sat back to finish his coffee, "I think I'll start with a piece of rosewood for that ruby... Maybe try a broach for it or a cloak-pin... It's easily large enough for either," he mused as he thought it over, knowing that he had a piece of rosewood that he could use for it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:22 am
Vihata

Cassius finished his coffee and made himself a second cup, smiling when Kota kissed him then moved off to do the dishes. He usually had someone collect them and replace them with clean ones, cleaning them for him since putting his hands in water for that long would start his shift to his mere form. He'd bargained alot of deals like that with the villagers, including the one with Rex for his meals.

He simply waited for Kota to finish the dishes, sipping his coffee as he watched his graceful movements and found his thoughts going to something other than making jewelery. But when Kota was finished and had the dishes put up, he simply gave a smile and headed into the living room with him.

He found the piece or rosewood he'd spoken of and got his carving knife and started to whittle the piece into shape, motioning for Kota to go ahead with making a few more bracelets. As he worked, he thought about having a studio built as an addition to his building, some place where Kota could paint in peace.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:33 pm
Vihata

Cassius finally had the rosewood carved right then got out the ruby and set it into the ring and set the other half over the top, using a touch of magic to seal them together. That done, he set the entire piece into a glass bowl that had a special oil in it that would seal both stone and wood and finish sealing them together as one piece. It would also polish both and give them a beautiful sheen. He left it to soak in the oil as he checked on Kota's progress.

He grinned at the pieces he'd created and gave him a kiss on his cheek and another on the side of his neck, "They're beautiful, Kota... And I'm certain that each one will gain a very nice price in the shop. I'll have to make up a cabinet for your pieces to display them properly. Since I'm thinking of putting an addition on the building anyway, I can have the cabinet put into the shop as well," he told him softly, showing his confidence in Kota's pieces selling as well as his pleasure in the man's artistic eye at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:41 pm
Vihata

Cassius laughed with him and gave his lips a light kiss as he got up, "Yes, we'll open the shop up. Bring a few of your pieces with you and we'll set them up in there after I unlock the door," he told him, giving his cheek a gentle caress before heading into the shop to open it.

He was vain enough that he'd considered using the lilac stones to make himself something, but hadn't done it yet. As an added bonus, the stones were perfect for storing energy, which was the second reason he'd considered using them for himself.

He unlocked the door and opened it to the breeze then moved to rearrange a few things in the jewelery cabinet so that they could display some of Kota's pieces. In a way, he was glad the island worked mostly on a barter system, only a few places taking in actual money that the village used to bring in supplies that they couldn't make here. So he kept to that as well, taking a barter for his pieces most of the time and occasionally taking money that he donated to the village Elders.

He was glad that Kota had mentioned his paintings, though, it would make it easier for him to mention the studio he was going to have built for him..  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 2:29 pm
Vihata

Cassius simply gave him another kiss and pulled him away from the case, "Trust me, lover... They'll sell today..." he said simply and motioned him over to the stool behind the main counter, "You just watch and see," he added.

His words proved prophetic over the next few hours as every one of Kota's pieces sold, each barter or outright purchase showing exactly how much they were worth to those who bought them. They even had to bring out a few more of Kota's pieces to display since the few he'd brought out earlier all sold.

Cassius simply winked at Kota as yet another villager bartered over one of Kota's rings, both of them trying to decide what was fair for both of them. In the end, Cassius got six bolts of silk, three of cotton denim, and five bolts of sheer silk with two deer skins thrown in for good measure. All for one ring that the man intended to give as an engagement ring to the woman he'd been courting for the last six months.

As he left with the ring, Cassius grinned at Kota's stunned expression, "I told you they'd sell... Now you're just going to have to figure out how you want your studio decorated after that strapping builder and his sons finish building it for you... That one was a fantastic deal to make. I wasn't expecting them to come in today but it turned out nicely. Two of your bracelets and one of my carvings for the work and materials to put on the addition I was planning on putting in anyway... now we have the materials to make you plenty of clothes and even decorate your studio a bit when it goes up," he couldn't help but be quite proud of himself for his bartering skills.

Especially since it meant that he'd get to put up the surprise he was intending on doing anyway...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:41 pm
Vihata

Cassius moved over to him and wrapped his arms around him, leaning in on his other side to place a kiss on his cheek, "You also let me love you, Kota... And that is more than enough for me... I give to you because I love to see you smile and I simply want to do so... Besides, how am I ever going to get you to move in with me if you're painting up at the castle?" he said in a soft whisper then placed another teasing kiss on the side of his neck and nuzzled him a bit before releasing him.

Just in time for him to handle another customer while Kota dealt with what he'd just said. This time, he bartered for the supplies that would fill Kota's studio in exchange for a delicately carved amber cat. The man left happily with the promise of delivery of the supplies when the studio was finished.
Cassius winked and smiled at Kota again, "Besides, I like spoiling you..." he added, hoping that Kota was going to get the point that Cassius had no intention of stopping that any time soon.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:07 pm
Vihata

Cassius locked up the shop, fully intending on enjoying the rest of the evening, then walked over to Kota to wrap his arms around him and place another teasing kiss on the side of his neck and tap Orthius' beak gently.

"Of course we can build one for him. Then he can start building himself up a little harem of lovely little ladies and nesting," he couldn't resist teasing the bird a bit as well but kept his hands well out of the way for it as he turned Kota to face him, looking into his lovely eyes so that the man would understand that he was truly serious.

"And yes, I do want you to move in with me. I was very serious when I told you my wish, Kota. I want you with me always. I want to wake up with you every morning and lay beside you every night. I want to watch you when you paint. I want you working beside me. I want your clothes hanging with mine in that monstrosity I call a closet... I want you, Kota..." he told him softly, hoping that he understood and wouldn't say no...  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:53 pm
Vihata

Cassius caught up to him and wrapped his arms around him again, "It's perfectly fine, Kota. I can arrange the transportation of your things easily. The builders agreed to getting started on the studio tomorrow and promised to have it finished in just a few days. I spoke to them about the size of the addition and they agreed to plan enough room for all of your extra furniture as well as specialized storage for your paintings. So stop worrying... You're going to give me a complex here..." he said softly.

But he did give a soft sigh and a worried look, "Unless you don't want to move in with me?" he asked softly, hoping that he was wrong about his worry on the issue.

He knew they'd have to figure out something for dinner, but he really wanted this one settled before he mentioned that he'd arranged for supplies to be delivered while Kota was gathering up the things he'd needed to work on a few more pieces earlier in the day.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash