Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:48 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Sasha was beyond sensitive by the time Indra finished singing, the beauty of it bringing tears to her eyes. This time when he kissed her, she went under the spell of seduction easily and readily.

It was hours before he finally let her sleep, exhausted and sated. She also felt safe with him curled up behind her with his arm around her waist to keep her in place. He was also between her and the doorway of the bedroom.

When she woke, she'd be ready to clean up the island after the fight, finish Dancer's healing, and do her usual routine around the cave.

For the first time in a while, she went to sleep happy with no nightmares.

Unfortunately for her and Indra, there was still a faction among the dragons that wanted to kill her, or at least claim her as a Mate to gain some control over Bane. Indra hadn't Marked her yet. He'd have to chase her in the air for that. It was instinct and was necessary for a pair to complete a mating flight to cement the bond. Knowing Sasha, she'd want Dancer and Amir on the way home before she risked leaving them here while Indra chased her in the air. It was simply who she was.

Still, there was that risk... And now, for some strange reason, RRT was wanting to capture her to learn about her healing ability. Michael would do his best to secure her island home, but the core of the threat had to be taken care of. Hopefully he'd get what he needed from the priest and the rest that were left alive. Until then...

Well... Until then Sasha would continue to be who she was and live her life. It was simply who she was....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:30 am
Red Gypsy

Indra
Indra held Sasha close as she slept, enjoying the feeling of laying with her and ensuring that she would be safe. He knew there were still threats out there that wanted to hurt her. They had stopped a major threat for now, but there were still an unknown number of dragons that wanted to kill or Mate with her in order to gain power over her father. And now RRT wanted her, too. He would need to remain vigilant in order to keep her safe, and his mind was already racing with ideas and plans for fortifying the island. But he knew that such plans would have to wait for now. Sasha was sleeping peacefully right now, and he knew that she would be pulled from that sleep if he got too worked up over everything.

Indra distracted himself from his racing thoughts by beginning to lightly trace over Sasha's many scars. He still couldn't understand why anyone would want to cause her such pain and try to ensure that no one would ever want her. But some small part of him took a bit of joy in getting to spite that monster. He truly did view Sasha as the most beautiful person he had ever met, and seeing her scars and knowing that the suffering she had been through had failed to break her spirit only made her more stunning.

He simply smiled and tightened his grip on Sasha, his eyes finally closing as he started to drift off to sleep. There were still a lot of threats to be concerned about, but that was something that could wait for just a bit. For now, he was thrilled to simply fall asleep with Sasha in his arms. Spending this time with the one he loved was the most important thing in the world to him right now. There would be time for everything else later.

Amir
Amir slept peacefully with Dancer in his arms. He saw a few brief flashes of his traumatic memories, but Dancer's presence quickly chased those dark memories away. He slept through the night feeling more content and happy that he could ever remember being in his life.

He eventually woke up to find Dancer still sleeping peacefully in his arms. He smiled and watched the other male sleep for a few moments, wondering how he had gotten so lucky as to earn the other male's love. It didn't make sense to him that anyone could truly love someone like him. He allowed a frown to form for a brief moment as that thought crossed his mind, surprised that he had such a negative view of himself. He knew that it was rooted in the trauma and abuse that he had only just remembered, but he found it alarming that such negative thoughts could simply slide in without him being immediately aware.

He shook his head a bit and looked back down to Dancer, his smile returning. He pushed away his negative thoughts, deciding that they simply didn't have any place with him. Dancer loved him, and there were others who cared about him. That was more than enough to make him realize that the negative thoughts that had been forced into his head didn't have merit.

He eventually shifted their position a bit and leaned in to wake Dancer with a loving kiss. He flashed the other male a pleased smile after the kiss ended. "Good morning," he said, his voice a husky growl that he knew would tease at Dancer a bit. "I believe that a bath is in order for the two of us. We have things to do today, and I'm eager to start my day with you."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:01 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Sasha slept peacefully. That actually surprised her when she woke up. She wasn't used to not having a nightmare, so it was more than surprising for her when she didn't have one. After that thought, she felt Indra curled up around her and blamed her lack of nightmares on him. Something about him kept them chased away. Like he was protecting her even when they slept.

She felt that she liked that.

Feeling safe, that is.

She closed her eyes and snuggled back into him a bit more as she pulled his arms around her a bit tighter. For a change, she wanted to stay in bed for a bit longer. And for someone that never slept in, that was a big change.

She knew she had to finish healing Dancer. She also knew that she was going to have to help Amir as well. But she knew that it could wait for a little bit longer.

For now, she wanted to enjoy the sensation of being held, of feeling safe...

Dancer grinned up at Amir after that kiss, deciding that he enjoyed the playful side of the hyaena in bed with him, "Bathroom is down the hall, I'd guess. Knowing Sasha, it'll be a nice one," he said simply then pushed up enough to give Amir another kiss before he pushed his way out of the bed and led the way down the hallway to the very nice bathroom. He'd been right about that bit.

Of course, he could also smell the stew Sasha had started the day before. Apparently she'd set it up perfectly enough that it was just now ready to eat.

As they cleaned up, Dancer couldn't help but tease at Amir. Honestly, it was just the way he was. Well, it used to be... Amir seemed to be bringing him out of his depressive state. Still, he'd earned that state. Losing Michael had been worse than painful in so many ways. He suspected that Sasha had helped with that when she'd started his healing.

He wasn't going to complain about it.

For now, though...

"I need Sasha to finish what she started. Then we can go back home. And on the way there, I can show you... Well, it's safe to tell you at this point..." he started but still hesitated a bit.

It wasn't that he didn't trust Amir. It was just that he was very protective of his dad...

"My dad... Mao...." he hesitated again but hoped that Amir would understand in the end. While he worked on talking, they dried off and headed back to the bedroom to get dressed. He smiled when Amir claimed his hairbrush and gave him his back so that he could brush his hair out, "My dad is a selkie, one of the seal shifters. He didn't die. The sea called him and he couldn't resist it anymore. It's a thing for selkies. Eventually, they get lost to the sea. I can feel it too sometimes, so I understand it. But unlike his adorable harbor seal... I got a leopard seal form... Unlike a true selkie that has a skin for their shift, mine is like my leopard or your hyaena. It's simply another form I shift into..." he spoke softly as Amir brushed his hair then let him braid it down.

Once he was finished, he turned to look at him, wondering how he'd react to the new knowledge. He hoped that Amir would understand how protective he was of his dad. Even in the paintings of him, it was easy to see that Mao was a sweet and quiet kind of person. Most days, loud noises startled him badly and he absolutely hated violence.

So it was easy to be protective of Mao. Also, the selkies were very, very, very secretive about themselves and what they could do...  
Isles of Draconia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff