Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
Sato didn't expect Doru to answer the question and resisted his mind from imagining what Doru was saying. "Oh, you want to do it now?...hm, I guess the smelling test can go first" he responded thinking for a few seconds.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

sure why not? unless you got something else in mind -Doru would chuckle before moving to lean against Digger who would then move to adjust for the new weight that rested on him- nothing gross though -Doru would laugh-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image
Sato shook his head, "No other than getting ready for bed" he responded then he stood up and returned the board game to the storage. "Sounds like you have volunteered to go first" he said and headed into the kitchen. He opens a couple of cabinets until he finds the spices herbs and grabs for the bag of rosemary herbs. He returns to the living room and stood behind Doru, "No cheating now" he said warning of not using Digger before bringing the open bag under Doru's nose, "What do you smell?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

that does sound like a good idea -Doru would refer to getting ready for bed before starting to slowly pull himself up from the floor to head towards his room to change and grab something for Sato to sleep in as well while Sato looked in the kitchen. throwing on nothing but a pair of pj pants Doru would carry the extra cloths out and sat them down beside him when he returned to his place as if he had never actually moved though Doru clearly shirtless was a give away that he had changed. hearing Sato Doru would chuckle then shake his head- me cheat.............never -he would act all offended though there was a look of humor on his face that gave Doru away before moving to take what ever Sato was offering him. smelling it Doru would make a cute squinty kinda face as he tried to figure out what it was- hmmmm i know its a herb but i'm not sure what it is -Doru would frown as part of him didn't want to make a guess because there where so many different types of herbs-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
Sato noticed that Doru wasn't wearing anything from the waist and blushed a little, but doesn't say anything about it. Also he notices the extra clothes on the floor beside him. "Uh huh" he says in a sarcastic tone right seeing the look of humor on Doru's face. He watched him some more from the other side of the coffee table, "Go ahead and touch it if you want to. You get to have three guesses" he informed him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-continuing to sit and smell the herb Doru would mumble quietly to himself as he would go threw a list of herbs he thought it could be with out yet answering Sato. Finally making up his mind Doru would speak up- is it rosemary?

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
Sato patiently waited for a guess from Doru while having his arms crossed in front of his chest. "Yes, its rosemary" he answers then gently takes the bag and returns it to the kitchen cabinet. He goes to the fridge next and takes out a jar of horseradish, bottle of ketchup and mustard. He puts a a sample of all three into a bowl then takes it with him to the living and set it down on the coffee table in front of Doru, "Try to guess this one".
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato Doru would smile brightly- woot got one ooo I brought you some clothes to sleep in -moving Doru would place them on the coffee table before hearing Sato go to get more stuff- okay -Doru would smile before moving to take the first bowl. Inhaling it's content Doru would make a face as he could feel it burn his nose- ahhh horseradish -moving Doru would rub his nose to get the n** urging sensation to stop-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image
"I won't be needing the bottom clothes unless you're ok with cutting a hole in the back of them for my tail, but thanks for the clothes anyways" said Sato smiling. He nodded when Doru guessed horseradish, "Smell anything else?" he asked him.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-still rubbing at his nose Doru would then smile before moving to pick up another bowl. Taking in a deep breath of it he would chuckle- that is defiantly ketchup -he would smile before shrugging- you can do with them as you like I don't mind you can even keep them if you want -Doru would offer a big smile before moving to pick up another bowl though Sato had yet to tell him if he was right or not-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
"Ok, what's the next one?" asked Sato and that his response to both of what Doru has said. He picked up the ketchup bowl and the horseradish and carried them over to the kitchen and set them down on the counter then returned to the living room to hear Doru's guess for the last bowl.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-taking his time in trying to figure out what the last thing was Doru would make funny faces as he did. After a good 5 mins. Doru would finally come up with what he thought was right- it's mustard right? Or is it......-Doru would pause as he would try and think of something else it could be-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image
"Yes, its mustard. You got it right the first time" said Sato after having to waiting five minutes for Doru's guess. He picked up the last bowl and took it to the kitchen then dumps the mustard in with the ketchup and put the horseradish in that bowl also. He cleans out the two empty bowls in the kitchen sink then put the other bowl in the fridge. After he was done in the kitchen he returns to the living room. "Ok, its my turn or if you want we can pause the game until tomorrow" he said to him before taking off his shirt and stuffing it into his bag then putting on the shirt that Doru picked out for him. Felt big on him almost like it was a jersey, but he was ok with it. "You didn't reply to my response about the clothes a few moments ago" he pointed out to Doru.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato Doru would chuckle- whoop I'm good at this game and alright we will do a few them we can get some sleep and as for the clothes I said you could do with them as you like even keep them....I have more then enough cloths -giving Sato a big grin as the thought of dressing Sato up all cute would once more cross his mind.

Pulling himself up Doru would make his way towards the kitchen. To start looking for stuff for Sato-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image
"I don't recall you saying any of that about the clothes. Sounded like you were high from sniffing the rosemary" Sato replied and sat on the couch seeing Doru's big grin. He was going to ask to borrow a pair of scissors after the game is over. He closed his eyes waiting for Doru to return from the kitchen with whatever wants him to smell.
AugustenDomenta

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces