Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:12 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"I would surely suggest that you curb your tone and silence your lips" Joesph said to jake. His voice while not going incredibly loud when addressing towards Jake, the tone in it left little to the imagination of his agitation at the two's sudden interruption. into the captain's current affairs. "Your issues with the ship can be curb tailed until a more appropriate time Mr. Williams" Joesph finished. His annunciation of Jake's name was much louder and firmer then he had spoken before as he shot a glare at him.

While interruptions in some things were to be expected. Ones by members of the crew, especially ones done so brashly as Jake's had been were not something that Joesph would tolerate. While the ship may be that of pirates, order was still something that should be maintained strictly. "Now If you would wait outside until you are called gentlemen" Joesph told them as his tone softened a tad and he relaxed just a hair so he wouldn't end up popping a blood vessel from the agitation he was feeling currently.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:05 am
User Image
╔═ Eureka noticed the curtness to Joseph's tone, raising her brow before spying Marcus's face in the background. She began to laugh a little, finding this whole situation a little funny. She began to laugh a little louder, covering her mouth with her gloved hand to keep herself from getting out of hand. After a minute of that, she wiped a tear from her eye and smiled upon her men. "Settle down, settle down," she ordered, though with little intention to direct. Eureka raised her hand slightly, but put it back down at her side. She looked to Marcus and then to Jake's angry face. Of course he was frustrated. Even as they spoke, holes were being blown through the walls. She cleared her throat, before Jake had mentioned the other half of their little package being missing. Ah, a touchy subject. She gave a dark face, looking at the girl who stood there with a bit of disappointment before looking to Jake. "Let's just say a little thing happened and we have one less princess and a dead guy," she answered, nudging the dead Erebus crew member with her boot.

She put a hand on her hip before rolling her wrist. "Now, don't make too of a fuss, Joe. I could use a little scolding," she paused, sighing before running her hands through her hair. She was still wet. She wanted to change clothes, her soaked clothes becoming something uncomfortable. Eureka knew that Joseph only meant well. He was loyal to a fault and disliked anyone sassing her. She played with the ends of her wet hair, glancing up at Joseph to give him a thankful and apologetic look. Her attention then skimmed over to Jake. "But Jake, can you keep quiet a little? Before Joseph here blows a blood vessel? Besides, it's no use complaining when the amount of holes in our ship are increasing. Give me a grand total later and I'll let you scream my ear off when we're crystal clear out of this forsaken predicament we're in. I'm still a little bitter about half my treasure being stolen away. I mean, we have a poor girl here mourning over her lost sister. For all we know, that b***h probably sold off the other one. Heartless act, if you tell me," she said. She shook her head, rather good at acting. Too good, actually. Eureka grinned, before at last looking to Marcus. "And thank you Marcus. It's always a wonderful time whenever I get to see your face," she added, this time clearly taking advantage of this situation to joke around. ═╝

User Image

[ I'll post as the rest of my characters later. And 'b***h' isn't meant to be offensive. It's just Eureka's way of cursing out Tondra ^^ ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 pm
Lina stopped for a moment, turning to Renard and Ebony with a frown. "DO YOU MIND!!" She suddenly yelled before running the back of her head and sitting on the ground. "Ugg... I think I'm ready for a nap." She yawned, looking at the unfinished harpoon. "Stupid... stupid..." She muttered, working as the gears spun. After a few more twists of her hand, everything looked perfect. "Ok, the stupid thing is done. Now we just need to fire it into the other ship. Then I can read it's layout and make it sink!" She stated with enthusiasm as if she were not tired at all. She then looked out the window, seeing the other ship moving. "Well, if we still can a good shot. Looks like it's getting away from us. Not much problem anymore." She stated before curling up in a ball on the floor and instantly falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:56 pm
((where did everyone go? ... Well, um... I'll be traveling tomorrow, so I don't know if I will be able to post. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:58 pm
Jake tensed at hearing Joseph's voice. He was so intent on finding Eureka he didn't even notice Joseph...big mistake. He knew Joseph was loyal to the captain to the extreme, and that he wouldn't take kindly to Jake's words. Jakr had been here long enough to know that pissing off Joseph would be like asking for a death sentence, and Jake didn't want to die today. Actually, Jake might be dead already if they didn't need him to keep the ship working correctly.

Then, much to Jake's surprise, Eureka tol Joseph to calm down. Okay, so she wasn't too mad good. But did she just say half the treasure was stolen?! The %*$@ man! So the beating his baby's getting is for jack squat?! The girl is basically worthless by herself because most people would want both or none, and he doubted she would be willing to join this merry crew of pirates. "So, basically, we only have half of a complete package making it worthless. And, to add insult to injury, my ship's being shot at because of this? Mind telling me what the current plan is then? Joe?" He asked turning to Joseph, knowing that the captain should be left to deal with the hostage. Though, he wasn't quite sure how coll Joseph would be with Jake calling him "Joe" right this second...

pup720

((Sorry, I was hoping to let Marcus have his say before posting. And I'll probably be gone this weekend too. Heading out of town tomorrow and not sure if I'll be able to get on.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:23 pm
[ Errr, well, this weekend I'm moving out of my apartment and stuff (wooooooooh summer break!!!!) so I'll be busy as well, lol. Ugh, apartment shopping during the summer will be fun… ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:42 pm
Marcus grinned at Eureka. He ignored Joseph because Marcus always found him to be a wet blanket. Even though the two of them did have similar characteristics such as being in the military for a short time, as well as being cold blooded killers, but Marcus always found Joseph to be too serious and no fun.

Marcus then turned to their kidnapped royal and waved happily with a big smile to her. "Hi, I'm Marcus. You're pretty" he said to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:13 pm
pup720

[ If pup doesn't post, I'm just gonna get right along with this rp. Probs won't make that post until late Sunday or Monday or Tuesday (the latest). ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:40 am
((Ok. Fair enough.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:55 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

*screams*
OMFG, I'm really sorry. ;______;
I'm finally out of school but I've been
really busy with out-of-season workouts
for fall sports and packing for vacation.
I'll try and have my post up by the end
of today.

with patroclus

Phantom

with patroclus

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Amoretta turned at the sound of a new voice, claiming responsibility for the death of the man on the ground. She craned her neck to the side, looking past the woman in front of her to see a man. His one, visible eye was sharp as he stared at her. Amoretta, doing her best to stand tall under his imposing gaze, straightened her posture and narrowed her crimson eyes at him.

Her attention went back to the woman as she added on to the man's admittance. "But I wish I had," she had said. Amoretta stayed silent, thinking of how she could possibly respond to something like that. But there was no need to. The woman spoke up again within a matter of seconds.

"And you should be lucky that bàstard did die. His crew took your poor sister on their ship. They are headed south now, probably going to sell her off some weird cult people,"

Amoretta almost laughed. Poor sister? Rachana was probably the most clever person she had ever known and had incredible combat skills. Calling her poor was possibly the biggest misunderstanding she had even heard.

After giving what the woman said a moment of thought, Amoretta came to the conclusion that she was bluffing. She was sure of it. It just didn't fit. But she had to play along if she wanted to appear as 'nonthreatening' as this woman made her and Rachana to be.

She made herself grit her teeth out of feigned anger towards the person who took her sister. "We can get her back, right?" she asked, purposely grouping herself and this woman together. Hopefully, that little comment would somewhat convince her that she was 'on their side'. She would do her best to attempt to keep up a defenseless act in order to convince them that she was no danger to anyone.

Just then, Amoretta spotted a face in the window. Someone called into the room, asking to enter and see the 'hostage'. She could hear someone else yelling outside of the room and suddenly the door burst open. Two males entered the room.

Crossing her arms unconsciously, Amoretta put her weight on one foot and leaned slightly backwards. Glaring at the newcomers, she studied them carefully, watching their interaction with the woman (who she assumed must be the captain) and the man who had been standing behind her.

A sudden, indirect mention of her being "worthless" caught Amoretta's attention. She turned towards the man who had spoken and was about to threaten to shove her boot into his eye, when she caught herself.

I have to be 'harmless,' she reminded herself, sucking in a breath to calm herself down.

The other male turned to her, waving, with the biggest smile on his face. He introduced himself as Marcus and said something she'd never expect to hear in such a situation: "You're pretty."

Amoretta nearly lost it for a moment, but managed to mutter out a hesitant, "Uhm...thanks."

With that, she began to address the entire room. "So would anyone care to tell me who you all are?" Amoretta had an idea of who these people might be. She may not have focused much on her studies, but being combat-oriented, she had developed a particular interest in notable military ships and pirates and had looked into it. All she needed was confirmation.

LOCATION : a ship xxx COMPANY : eureka, joseph, jake, & marcus xxx HEALTH : 85%xxx OOC : ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image
╔═ Eureka looked at her, amused at her easy compliance, before nodding to her. She suspected that this girl was feigning innocence, but she just looked so sincere…Eureka had to believe her. And if this girl should indeed try anything, what was the worse that she could do?

Eureka looked to Jake, raising her brow. She was glad Jake had calmed down, but she was sure his anger would be worse later. While they spoke, Eureka lowered herself again to the dead man, beginning to strip him off, down to his knickers. She kicked his body afterwards, holding the clothes with slight disgust.

Then the princess spoke up again, now addressing the entire room. Eureka merely laughed her question, holding her gut this time. She failed to hold herself back for this one. Eureka looked to her three men before back to Amoretta. "Love, we are merely humans on a ship going towards the mountains. But if you want to be specific, we are pirates of the Galatea, and you are our bounty." She tapped her lips playfully, before a shudder throughout the ship creaked. The cabin shook, and Eureka gave a wary, almost wild eye look to Jake.

Eureka looked to Joseph. "We're crossing the border. We can't do that so easily, you know it. So ready the fireworks, we're gonna have to do a lil' show for 'em," she ordered. She looked to the door, motioning for them to move out…quickly lest she would show them a side of her no one wanted to witness.

Once the three men were out the door, she turned to the girl. "Hurry up and strip. Put these on, now," she demanded, tossing her the dead man's clothes. She had a plan, but she didn't know if it'd work. And if it didn't, it would still give them the message. She gave a look, not wanting any complaining. "It's show time," she murmured, grinning. ═╝

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:11 pm
((People? 3nodding

Oh, btw, Fatcat, send me that PM! You've officially been reminded. ))

Greedy Fat Cat
wolf_with_a_dragon
Wire_colossus
Shiningdragon21
Okami Ameras
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
pup720

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:13 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(will post later tonight)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:14 pm
lil_lollypop1

((~Tumbles in and lands on face, before hopping to my feet~ I'm here! I'm here! Wait... there's nothing for me to do.

Does anyone mind if I make a time-skip for my ship straight to Port Plunder?))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff