Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:00 pm
"... don't... know..." She muttered, looking around. She then spotted a relatively new fighting arcade game. "H-how about that one?" She asked, pointing towards it. "Though I suppose I should get some quarters first." She muttered, seeing the quarter machine near the door.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:44 pm
Nicholas looked at the game, nodding in agreement. "Lets give it a try then." He went to the quarter machine with Lianne, getting some change the start tearing it up in the arcades. "You ready to challenge me? I may not be the greatest at fighting games, but it doesn't mean I'll go easy on you." He said, already getting into the gaming mood.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:48 pm
"Ok..." She nodded, getting her own quarters and walking over to the machine and putting her quarters in. 'Maybe I should go easy on him...' She thought, choosing one of her usual characters. "You ready?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:12 pm
Nicholas put quarters in as well, looking at the different characters. He saw that Lianne picked rather quickly and easily, making him think she's played before. He chose a character that resembled his play style, a guy who used animal spirits. Scanning the move list on the side, he got in the mode, giving a nod. "Lets do this..."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:23 pm
"Okay..." She muttered as the game began. Lianne had her character block as she quickly jolted in front of Nicholas's character and unleashed an onslaught of combos. It was obvious that she played the game quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:26 pm
Nicholas could tell immediately she was no stranger to fighting games the way she was letting out her combos. He was able to block and break a few, but still got wrecked the first round. "Nice to know you aren't holding back." He said, liking the challenge. The second round he started putting up more of a fight, figuring out the combos and special moves his character could do.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:34 pm
After the first round, she frowned slightly. 'Yeah, I have to let up a little...' She thought, holding back a bit the second round as he began to figure his character out. 'Maybe we should play something else...' She thought, constantly breaking through his guard but not doing the heavy amounts of damage that she had the opportunity to inflict.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:54 pm
Lianne letting up a bit made it more of an even fight, but she still crushed him. "Wow, I got destroyed!" He said with a laugh, having a great time with her. "What do you wanna play next?" He asked, looking around the arcade with her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:03 pm
"S-sorry." She muttered at his comment about her winning. "Um... I- I don't know. I picked first, s-so it's your turn." She said, seeming to talk a little easier with him now, though her words were still jumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:45 pm
(Sorry for the wait!)

Nicholas looked around, this time looking for a game he thought would be fun. The flashing light of a dace came came to his eyes, making him smile. "How about that one?" He asked her, walking over to the machine. He liked dance games, but hadn't played them in a few months.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 pm
((That's ok))

"I-I-I've never played that one." She admitted, looking around as if she were going to be stared at. She began to shake slightly from nervousness, and swallowed hard. "B-but if you want to..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:29 pm
"And I'm extremely rusty, so we'll both be at the same level here." He said with a grin, getting on one of the dance boards. He saw how she shook, but still smiled, thinking this could be a way for her to open up to him a little more. "It'll be fun. Trust me." He said, inserting his quarters.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:33 pm
"O-okay..." She muttered, looking away before also putting in her quarters. She took a deep breath as she looked at the screen. She then took a deep breath, trying not to think of anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:17 pm
Nicholas went through the selections of songs they could play too, finally picking one that he liked. "Here we go!" He took a breath and focused, the song starting and the arrows beginning to fly. He was doing decent, missing a few here and there, but it was a much better bout then it was when they were playing the fighting game together.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:09 am
Lianne too a deep breath as well before trying to start. The arrows were moving too fast for her, and she constantly missed the arrows. She shook her head with embarrassment as she kept trying until the song ended. She gave a small sigh of relief until her terrible score popped up, and she frowned. Still, she didn't complain, or say anything for that matter. After all, she liked him and didn't want to be rude.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff