Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:16 am
shika-kun-2012

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane eventually calmed down and nodded to the professor. "O-Okay. I-I'll make more for him..." He says getting up and puts the chicken in the oven. Being a bit shakey the teen went extra carefully while prepping the other foods.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero backed into the corner, letting out a sigh as his focused his nerves. His wings and tail melted into his flesh and disappeared, as did the golden nubs that had emerged on his head. "Today....really overwhelming. But it's okay. I....I'm doing better. Much better, than when I was in the mansion." Having finally started to calm down, Nero approached Leveret. "Is....is it alright....a shower? Oh, sorry, my clothes...." Nero looked down, at his blood-soaked tank top and shorts. He was still wearing the speedo underneath, and the rest of his clothes were back at the dorm. ஒ†

User Image

Xanes_Fox18

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

"Thank you Xane. You've been a big help." the teacher complimented the boy. As the shape shifter went to fix the dinner, Leveret walked to one of the halls that lead to a master bathroom and shower. He got in a closet and took out a guest robe and towels.
"No problem, Nero. Right in here is a shower and sit in bathtub if you prefer. Use this robe and towel to cover up while I wash your clothes. You can toss them outside the door when your undressed so i can wash the blood out. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.'

Current Form: Human
Company: Xane
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:44 am
shika-kun-2012

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane managed to prepare enough food for four people. Yes he made a plate for Chai to go and apologize to him later for freaking out and not giving the student a chance. After finding some dressing for the salad he sets the table and waits hoping the other two were ok.

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Current Form

Current Mood

User Image

†ஒNero had confined himself to deep thought while he stood in the shower. The feeling of the water hitting his skin was extremely soothing, and he felt his intense feelings wash away with the dirt and blood that had covered his body. Showers and baths, they had always given him a moment of reprieve during his confinement in the mansion, a form of stress relief that never seemed to lose its effectiveness. He thought about how mixed these first two days had been, and ran the faces of everyone he had met through his head. He reminded himself how nice some of the people had been, and his interactions with them. It was times like this he wished he knew how to smile, and how to cry.
After his shower, Nero entered the kitchen, his robe somewhat low-cut at the top revealing his chiseled, large pectorals. He glanced at the food on the table, then nodded to Xane. "I....um. I'm sorry. Xane....thank you for helping me, thank you for being nice. You cooked....I really like salad." He walked over to the table and sat down. ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The professor noticed how nice and organized Xane had prepped the meal. "Well done Xane. I may invite you over more often to prepare dinner." Leveret sat down at the table and prepped his plate full of salad. He rarely ate meat, out of respect for other animals, and put only a small bit of the chicken on his plate.

Leveret noticed Nero had gotten out of the shower, and his muscles were exposed. He smiled with a light blush. "Glad you could join us Nero. I hope you're feeling a little better."

Current Form: Human
Company: Xane and Nero
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Xanes_Fox18

shika-kun-2012

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:13 am
shika-kun-2012

χαиɛ Ѧαℓℓσяʏ

Xane only smiled and blushed at the professors comment. "im not that great of a cook.... But I hope you like it." He says sitting down and takes a bite. The shapeshifter kept thinking bout what happened today and felt bad. "I wish people weren't so mean and scary." He says under his breath.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Current Form

Current Mood

User Image

†ஒ"Lucy said there are always bad people. But there are good people. Like Mr. Svetki and Xane, helpful and nice and cooking good food. It's yummy." Nero took a bite of the chicken, savoring the flavor. "Oh?" He looked down and noticed a grape tomato had fallen in between his pecs, and proceeded to take and eat it. This was a different experience, eating with other people. In the mansion, his meals had always been brought to him in his room, and though he had eaten out a few times with Lucy, he had never really had a calm, typical meal with others like he was at the moment. "Xane is also one of Mr. Svetki's students? Are you cute bunny rabbit too?" ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris walked with his friends where he had moved at this morning and it was closer to campus than the manor was. His accompanied him here for the study session they planned to do today.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012
Tee the Wicked
Xanes_Fox18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:05 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked beside Moris as they headed back to Moris room. "So what are we studying first?"

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:10 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot thought about Skyler's question for a bit. "We could study our French.... well more like tutor Skyler." He smiled jokingly at his friend.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:44 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris laughs a little at Elliot's joke thinking it was funny. "Agree with studying French then we can do another study session on Sunday for Social Studies and French again since the quiz is the day after" he said to them. He was trying to be hopeful that the language will still be around next school week. He opens up the front door using his ability and let Skyler go in first.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012
Tee the Wicked
Xanes_Fox18

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler pouted playfully acting hurt. "How mean." He chuckled a bit and walked into the building. "Sounds good to me."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot laughed at Skyler pouting. "Fine with me." He smiled and follows them inside.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris laughed a little along with Elliot and thought pouting was sort of cute. He goes in after Skyler then looks back to make sure the door closed after Elliot was inside. "An hour and half should be good then we can go out and do something fun together" he suggested to them as they approach the kitchen because his bedroom was near it.
kimmico13
shika-kun-2012
Tee the Wicked
Xanes_Fox18

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items