Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:08 pm
ManaSenpai
JoyRose
ManaSenpai
well...yeah. but only this account xD im not planning to use my old account ( except to use the last gcash i have there >x< )

Ok. Yes, I sometimes would like to be able to put all my mule's pennies together but that's unfortunately not how Gaia Cash works. I also use my mules to get freebies. blaugh

haha,well,i already used all the gcash i had,so im on onto with this one. xD i might log in once in a while in the old one just cause,but,meh ;v;

Welcome to the guild, Mana. I hope you do role-playing. I read a bit that you were in musicals and such, so I figured that role-playing should be simple comparatively.

Role-playing is really a combination of acting and writing. Joy here is really good at it. I can envision her "Jinxi" character quite easily the way that she plays her.

On a random note though, just so I can tell someone about it. I had this wicked dream about Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter, Terry Bogard (my husband), and myself in an adventure where Sailor Jupiter unleashes a new attack I have never seen her use before.

Its called Jupiter Tempest where she summons a cyclonic lightning bolt at her opponent. It is as devastating as it is beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:37 pm
empress dee

Thank you for welcoming my third and new account xD  

SkullMaryBooty

SkullMaryBooty

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:31 pm
ManaSenpai
empress dee

You're welcome. I hope to see you in the role-plays.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:51 pm
empress dee
ManaSenpai
empress dee

You're welcome. I hope to see you in the role-plays.

i only write roleplays in skype xD  

SkullMaryBooty

SkullMaryBooty

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:02 pm
Then what do you do here on Gaia?

Do you lure role-players away so that the guild is only left for Joy and I?

(Sorry, that sounded rude. Wasn't the intention, though)

What I meant by that is that it just seems that Joy and I are the only ones role-playing in this guild and it saddens me. There were more at one time, but no longer.

Well, I am not counting Terry or Andy, but they do know when it is their turn at least in this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:10 pm
empress dee

What I meant by that is that it just seems that Joy and I are the only ones role-playing in this guild and it saddens me. There were more at one time, but no longer.

Well, I am not counting Terry or Andy, but they do know when it is their turn at least in this guild.

Hey, Terry and Andy definitely count! 3nodding emotion_hug  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:16 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

What I meant by that was that other than Joy, Terry, Andy, and I, we need more people role-playing.

We need someone to play as Raditz from Dragon Ball Z to act as Andy's life-mate. We need someone to play as the slightly perverted, Japanese auto-mechanic and Muay Thai fighter Joe Higashi. We need someone to play as Vegeta the prince of Saiyans who is both my husband and Terry's partner.

Those 3 people we are going to need sometime soon if we are really going to get this role-play much farther and more stable. Right now, we have your character Jinxi and my character Rock Howard all set. I also play as Link, but it would be nice if we had someone playing the other Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess characters. I mean, other than Fado and other than the Goron Elder.

I don't think a lot of these members get that with King of Fighters one liners they can play as their favorite characters and as long as they are not playing someone who has a fixed background like Raditz, Vegeta, and Joe, then its like all fair game.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:34 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

What I meant by that was that other than Joy, Terry, Andy, and I, we need more people role-playing.

We need someone to play as Raditz from Dragon Ball Z to act as Andy's life-mate. We need someone to play as the slightly perverted, Japanese auto-mechanic and Muay Thai fighter Joe Higashi. We need someone to play as Vegeta the prince of Saiyans who is both my husband and Terry's partner.

Those 3 people we are going to need sometime soon if we are really going to get this role-play much farther and more stable. Right now, we have your character Jinxi and my character Rock Howard all set. I also play as Link, but it would be nice if we had someone playing the other Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess characters. I mean, other than Fado and other than the Goron Elder.

I don't think a lot of these members get that with King of Fighters one liners they can play as their favorite characters and as long as they are not playing someone who has a fixed background like Raditz, Vegeta, and Joe, then its like all fair game.

I think a vampire would likely play very well there. But you realize you contradict yourself, first saying we need those specific characters, and then saying people can play anyone BUT those characters. lol. Maybe you, Terry and Andy should consider doing what you're already doing and play multiple characters to fill out the core base. I know for me, my lack of any knowledge about any of these characters prohibits me from playing anyone but an outsider.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:40 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

I think a vampire would likely play very well there. But you realize you contradict yourself, first saying we need those specific characters, and then saying people can play anyone BUT those characters. lol. Maybe you, Terry and Andy should consider doing what you're already doing and play multiple characters to fill out the core base. I know for me, my lack of any knowledge about any of these characters prohibits me from playing anyone but an outsider.

Oh, then I must have worded it incorrectly. I did mean that we need people who can play those three as cannon characters.

I don't think its too late to do something about that situation either. You know how you have that affiliates thread, right? The one for specific requests that need to have links included?

Well, I think we can work something out with that.

First, I would get the link to the role-play we are doing. The description would be the three characters I need played with their backgrounds and the type of request would be cannon character request for a role-play within the village.

Do you think that would work?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:29 am
empress dee
I did mean that we need people who can play those three as cannon characters.

I don't think its too late to do something about that situation either. You know how you have that affiliates thread, right? The one for specific requests that need to have links included?

First, I would get the link to the role-play we are doing. The description would be the three characters I need played with their backgrounds and the type of request would be cannon character request for a role-play within the village.

I'm willing but I'm not sure exactly what you mean. If you're talking about putting an announcement out for Our Village, I'm afraid there aren't many people really active here. However, another option might be a kind of ad in the recruiting forum of Gaia for guilds in general. I don't think we're allowed to put such an ad in the role play recruitment forum since we're a guild, but I'll double check those rules. Anyway, feel free to recruit as much as you like, too! And know you have my full support! emotion_hug  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:35 am
JoyRose
empress dee

I'm willing but I'm not sure exactly what you mean. If you're talking about putting an announcement out for Our Village, I'm afraid there aren't many people really active here. However, another option might be a kind of ad in the recruiting forum of Gaia for guilds in general. I don't think we're allowed to put such an ad in the role play recruitment forum since we're a guild, but I'll double check those rules. Anyway, feel free to recruit as much as you like, too! And know you have my full support! emotion_hug

rofl Dee is talking about the sticky you made where there is a "skeleton" of sorts that you copy and paste then fill.

Its the one that is like this,,,,

Thread link and title:
Short description:
Type of request:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:49 pm
Hello people! I'm Irina, a newcomer in the village so i hope you will all visit and bring me cookies (the ones with chocolate). My birthday is on the 4th of May (soon...soon...) and i love mermaids. My goal is to gather all the items that are mermaid/sea associated and i have a collection with mermaid avis (you can see it in my siggy).  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:41 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
empress dee

rofl Dee is talking about the sticky you made where there is a "skeleton" of sorts that you copy and paste then fill.

Its the one that is like this,,,,

Thread link and title:
Short description:
Type of request:

Which sticky? Are you talking about the Beyond Our Village sticky? That is more for stuff outside this guild, and besides sometimes I think I may be the only one who reads those. sweatdrop Or is some other sticky? Or should we make one? I love your energy and want to help things work out well!

Irina96
Hello people! I'm Irina, a newcomer in the village so i hope you will all visit and bring me cookies (the ones with chocolate). My birthday is on the 4th of May (soon...soon...) and i love mermaids. My goal is to gather all the items that are mermaid/sea associated and i have a collection with mermaid avis (you can see it in my siggy).

You can add your threads to the Beyond Our Village thread if you like. Your birthday comes right in the middle of our May Day Festival! So it's kinda ... y'know... all about YOU! Too! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:48 am
JoyRose

You can add your threads to the Beyond Our Village thread if you like. Your birthday comes right in the middle of our May Day Festival! So it's kinda ... y'know... all about YOU! Too! lol

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:06 am
Irina96
JoyRose

rofl  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces