Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:28 am
Noble Treenalynn
hello.
walk in and sit at a table. i notice the person that run the place look different. she still look cute as usual. i ask her " how is this place going?"

(sorry - forgot to check here)

Joy smiles at the return customer. "It's going well! We just got in some new flavors. Good to see you back. What can I get for you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:47 pm
JoyRose
Noble Treenalynn
hello.
walk in and sit at a table. i notice the person that run the place look different. she still look cute as usual. i ask her " how is this place going?"

Joy smiles at the return customer. "It's going well! We just got in some new flavors. Good to see you back. What can I get for you?"

"a cup of water."  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:35 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Noble Treenalynn
hello.

"a cup of water."

Joy pours the cup of water. "Ice? Lemon?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:06 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Noble Treenalynn
hello.

"a cup of water."

Joy pours the cup of water. "Ice? Lemon?"

"yes on ice and no on lemon." I am still not in the best mood since I found out the noble guild treat non-nobles terrible. I am having thoughts about protection my friends from the nobles. maybe going off on them if I have to. it sound like the nobles abuse their power.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:37 pm
Treenalynn1
"yes on ice and no on lemon." I am still not in the best mood since I found out the noble guild treat non-nobles terrible. I am having thoughts about protection my friends from the nobles. maybe going off on them if I have to. it sound like the nobles abuse their power.

Joy's eyes grow in concern and surprise. "The noble guild? I'm not familiar with it, but it does sound like an abuse of power. Would you like me to post a call to arms here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:56 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

Joy's eyes grow in concern and surprise. "The noble guild? I'm not familiar with it, but it does sound like an abuse of power. Would you like me to post a call to arms here?"

"no. I will take care of it on my own. it is my responsibility to speak up for the non- nobles now. I am friends with the vice- presidents in the group. I hope he or she understands. I hope it has a good outcome." looks down at the counter. " I used to be one of the nobles until I found out the truth. I quit the guild because how they treated non-nobles."  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:58 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

"no. I will take care of it on my own. it is my responsibility to speak up for the non- nobles now. I am friends with the vice- presidents in the group. I hope he or she understands. I hope it has a good outcome." looks down at the counter. " I used to be one of the nobles until I found out the truth. I quit the guild because how they treated non-nobles."

"I hope they listen to you." Joy nods emphatically.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:59 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

"the guild I was in before was called " noble mansion" and it run by " noble lavender"." it is a private guild.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:34 pm
walk in and take a sit. "hello" to the person. I give her a big grin on my face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:49 pm
Treenalynn1
walk in and take a sit. "hello" to the person. I give her a big grin on my face.

Joy turns to you, an answering grin on her face. "Hi there!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:15 am
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

Joy turns to you, an answering grin on her face. "Hi there!"

"how is life treating you?" keep looking at the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:47 pm
thinking about quitting gaia.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:22 am
I am quitting gaia. I am leaving the guild in the process. thanks for giving me a chance.-hugs you- bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:49 am
Treenalynn1
I am quitting gaia. I am leaving the guild in the process. thanks for giving me a chance.-hugs you- bye.

Sorry I was so late getting back here. I do understand how real life must trump Gaia. Good luck always, and come back any time! emotion_hug  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash