Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reformed Monster Society (3.5) Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:05 pm
It took Petra some time and some concerted effort to fully repeat the full oath but she managed to do it, give or take a few words. She understood common well enough, she but she still had trouble speaking it. It had not been long since she had even gained the ability to form words with her mouth.

Petra looked around shyly to see if any of the other monsters took notice of her odd speaking patterns, but then she remembered one of them couldn't speak at all. She looked at the dancer and wondered what it was going to do about reciting the oath.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:13 pm
Bane rumbled the oath beside them, stopping now and again having to cough. While the Tarrasque could talk pretty well in his disturbing voice it seems he wasn't used to it so much. His large, scaled head turned to look at the monster with the weapons for limbs, wondering what it was going to do for this.

Winter Wondork

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:37 pm
In his language, their was no difference between an argument, debate, and battle. Good and evil didn't have a place in their language, nor the concept of law. In his culture those who couldn't hunt, where unworthy of protection. Everyone joined in the weekly hunt; young and old, or risk starvation. To protect something that can't protect it's self, is the same as to protect a rock, useless. And a vow was to and only to it's troupe. As in the tale of three swordsmen, Grace once told him, it was "All for one, one for all". Suvival of the troupe was more important than survival of the individual, but each individual was important to the troupe.

Because of this he couldn't, wouldn't, repeat the oath. Instead, as the others repeated the words of the twin head, Syn spun gracefully in circles as he moved behind everyone and knelt down forming an X, with his two armblades, over his chest to the 7 in the room. As a symbol of allegiance. He would stand with them, for their definition of good or evil. They would be his new troupe.

As the final word was uttered, the dancer extended one arm and with it pushed his body up on to it's tip.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:43 pm
"With those words you are now official members of the Reformed Monster Society. Welcome, I expect great things of you." Alkalabeth nodded his heads.

"As do I" A voice sounded out as three new figures entered the room. The one in front looked very familiar to anyone who lived in the city. Though he is long past his prime King Denarius was still easily recognizable by his crown and his armor.

"My king you shouldn't be up you condition..."

"Oh don't treat me like a feeble-headed old coot. I still got at least five more years left before I kick the bucket." Denarius chuckled before looking at the new members. "I just wanted to look at the future while i still can. Now lets see here." The old king stroked his beard before looking back to the other two people who entered with him. "Talia stop hiding behind your knight and come look."

"Yes grandpa." The girl got out from behind her knight and stood next to the king.

"So you are the new members of the society eh?" Denarius smiled. "As you can tell I am not long for this world so i have come to make sure that the future is in good hands. So I would like to know something. If you had my position long enough to do one thing. What would you do?"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:56 am
"This one would bring justice to those who run from it. It is what this one was built to do, this is all this one knows to do." Replied Zelekhut resolutely.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:46 pm
Petra immediately grew shy at the prospect of being gawked at by others. She blushed red in embarrassment and cast her gaze towards the floor. She did not know much about the man before her other than that he was the king and responsible for the peace that now stood between human and monster kind. This made it all the more embarrassing when he looked at her.

When the king's granddaughter appeared, Petra began to worry. She was no good at interacting with other women. When she had gotten her human form she first tried to approach a group of girls that looked to be about the same age as her, but it did not go over well. She wondered if she would be expected to play with the granddaughter, but then the king asked them all a question.

In her heart Petra instantly knew her answer. She would find Tristan and live a happy life with him, but she felt that was not an appropriate response, even if it was the most honest one. She mulled over the rather complex question in her head for a bit before finally replying with another honest thought: "I...would...show...all humans...not...all monsters...need...to be....feared."  

Kowsauni
Crew

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:19 am
Syn remained silent as always, though watched the knight wearily.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:24 pm
Bane remained silent, unable to answer the question. He droped back on his haunches, staring at the old king.

Winter Wondork

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 pm
(OOC: Just to let yall know once again I am off larping this time from thursday morning to monday evening britland time.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:31 pm
"Heh heh heh I like your answer" The king smiled at Petra. He then turned to Alkalabeth. "But it appears I might have hijacked your introduction ceremony. Please continue"

"No my lord we had just finished up. All we need to do is give them their first mission." Alkalabeth paused before addressing the new recruits. "You will be heading west through the light-less forest to the village of Anitiv. There you will meet with one of our operatives who work in that area to investigate the possible presence of adventurers."

(I have made a choice. Since none of you have ranks in the knowledge skills whenever something important comes up i will just give you info based on your intelligence score. Also if you want to now about anything in the world you can ask for info on it which i will give based on intelligence.)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:57 am
"We should head out as soon as possible this one would run straight there with no breaks but is aware of this one's biological unit. If any wish to ride this one they may if they provide a saddle. This one will keep watch every night as this one does not need sleep. Does anyone object?" Said Zelekhut moving towards the door obviously eager to move on.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:11 pm
Syn looked at the leaders, before him, and then at Zelekhut. And silently nodded in agreement, speed would prove a strong asset in this. With that, he quickly gave a bow to the king and princess, before spinning as a top quickly to his construct ally's side.  

glitterboypilot

Xun Ira rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 4, 5, 6, 3, 2, 2, 6, 1, 2, 6, 5, 5, 2, 1, 1, 2, 6, 1 Total: 66 (20-120)

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:13 pm
Ignore me  
Xun Ira rolled 8 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 3, 3, 1, 1, 6 Total: 23 (8-48)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:14 pm
Me too  

Xun Ira

Xun Ira rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 6 Total: 12 (3-18)

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm
As well  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out