Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Northwest Tower (Ash's Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:10 pm
Dameon Black

When she got back into the bed, Ash tightened his arm around her waist briefly then blinked his eyes open to smile at her, "Morning..." he said softly, his voice pleasantly husky from sleep. He leaned in and gave her a simple kiss to her lips before he sat up and pushed a hand through his hair. He frowned as he picked up something from her, but didn't say anything to her about it right now. He knew eventually her jealousy over relationships would come up again and he'd address it then.

For now, he cleared his expression as he turned to look at her laying back against his dark purple sheets and had to grin, "Purple would look fantastic on you, you know..." he teased her softly, unable to resist the tease.

He leaned over and gave her another light kiss and motioned to the stairs with his head, "Come on. Breakfast should be ready for you downstairs," he encouraged her. While he could have shown her the joys of waking up with a lover, he didn't want to push his luck with her. Right now her heat was calm, and if they got involved now he could drain her badly. So he kept it calm for now.

He slid from the bed and went into his closet, not bothering to hide himself from her at all. One thing about Ash she'd have to get used to: he was not shy... He came out wearing a pair of black jeans with a dark shirt in his hand and crossed to his dresser to collect his brush. He gave his hair a simple brush-through then crossed to stand behind her and simply started brushing her hair out, being gentle as he got the tangles out, "I'm not sure what they sent for you to eat but it should be good, the staff here always seem to know exactly what you're craving. Not sure how, but they're good at it," he said softly as he gave her hair a simple braid to keep it out of her way.

It was something she wasn't used to, he knew, but he always treated his lovers right and wasn't planning on changing his habits now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan let out a soft gasp of surprise when she felt his arm tighten around her but had to give Ash a small smile. "Good morning," she said, getting cut off by the kiss to her lips. She watched him sit up as she lay there, not really sure what to say. She shook her head a bit at his teasing comment. "If you think so, I'll have to see for myself. I don't really own anything purple. Honestly, I don't really own much of anything. But if I decide to expand my wardrobe a bit, I'll keep that in mind. I'll probably also ask for your help there. I'll need someone who can tell me what looks good."

She was distracted by the other light kiss and took a moment to respond when he motioned towards the stairs. She stretched as he got out of bed, watching him out of the corner of her eye. She didn't mind that he wasn't shy. She really wasn't, either. She was a WereWolf and always lost her clothes when she shifted, meaning that she'd had to get over any fear of nudity really quickly. She'd been concerned about seeing men naked before now, but that had only been because of her demonic side fighting so hard to send her into a full-blown heat. Now that she was back in control, she had no reason to be bothered by seeing Ash nude or being seen in return. Especially when one considered what they had been doing the previous night and would be doing over the next few nights.

She got out of the bed as he came back out of the closet and retrieved a pair of jeans and simple white shirt from her pack as he collected his brush. She got dressed quickly and was surprised again as he came up behind her and started to brush her hair out. She didn't fight against his action, finding that she liked the way he insisted on pampering her. She stretched again as he finished and turned to face him. "I'm sure that whatever they sent will be perfect. I'm not exactly picky. Couldn't really afford to be while we were on our way here." She held out a hand for him to take. "Lead the way."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:00 pm
Dameon Black

Ash simply smiled at her then clearly winked as he took her hand then and led her down the spiral staircase to the main floor and revealed the table set up again, this time with breakfast, "Go ahead and eat. I'll take some of the coffee for now. You need to get back to Samirra and I have a little paperwork to do. We can meet again this evening for dinner, if you're amenable to that," he suggested as they crossed to the table and he pulled her chair out for her then poured himself a cup of the coffee and added his sugar and cream to it.

"If I know Sebastet, she's already got things set up for the both of you. She'll have schooling with our librarian, Cain Albright. He's a vampire, so the lessons will have to be in his rooms during the day or in the library at night. He's perfectly safe with her and as long as she's got a proverbial thick skin, she'll do wonderfully with him. He's never intentionally rude, just accidentally so. He's just such a brain that he doesn't really have much in the way of social skills. But he's brilliant and has taught several of the others that were born here, even volunteers his time for children in the village that show particular smarts.

"She'll have fighting training with Blade, I think. She's best with daggers and will make absolutely sure that Samirra will always be able to defend herself. Blade is a bit stand-off-ish, but she's got a good heart. She's been in a similar situation to yourself, but I'm not able to help her. She's got a twin brother who I hope is doing better. If he is, he'd be a fantastic babysitter and able to help her with moving in the forest. They can shift form into the most beautiful wolves you've ever seen.

"The seamstress should be over today, I would expect. For both of you. Don't bother trying to ask about cost, Sebastet wouldn't let you pay for any of it anyway. But we're on a barter system on the island, so whatever cost has already been taken care of. Anything else the both of you need, just leave a note in Sebastet's office and it'll be taken care of."

He explained everything he suspected and even gave her a little insight into some of Samirra's new teachers, hoping to help Morrigan ease up a bit. In truth, the little girl was now going to be spoiled rotten... And Morrigan would get the same treatment along with her...

It might seem like a bit much, but in truth it was simply Sebastet's way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan followed Ash down the staircase to the main floor and paused as she saw the table set up again. She listened to Ash talk and smiled when she saw him pull the chair out for her. She sat down and hesitated for a moment as she looked down at the covered dish. Ash had told her that the servants were extremely good at figuring out what they were craving for meals, but she wondered what she would end up with.

She turned her attention from the covered dish back to Ash as he spoke and detailed the things that Sebastet had probably already gotten set up for her and Samirra. She gave him a sheepish smile when he mentioned the librarian handling Samirra's schooling. "Honestly, I could probably use a bit of schooling myself," she admitted. "I never really got a chance to get a proper education. I don't think that I turned out too badly, but there is a lot of stuff that I don't know."

She took a moment to think about what Ash told her about Blade. "I am excited that Samirra will get fighting training. I protected her as best I could, but I'm not a very skilled fighter. I don't have any sort of fighting training. All of the fighting skills I've ever used are just improvised. I'm betting that pretty much anyone on the island could probably take me down without much trouble. Especially with my wolf out of my control. I had to rely on it for fights, but it's too wild to rely on now."

She lifted the cover from the dish while he talked about the seamstress and any cost already being covered. She tilted her head a bit as she looked over the sunny side up eggs and extra crispy bacon and toast that was on the plate. She didn't have a problem with the breakfast but she noted that the eggs and bacon were prepared exactly as Samirra liked them. "They brought me Samirra's favorite breakfast. Not what I expected, but I won't complain." While Morrigan didn't mind what she'd been given, the situation probably said a lot to Ash. Morrigan had put so much into giving Bethany and then Samirra everything they needed that she hadn't really developed much in terms of her own likes and dislikes. She had always been so dedicated to their happiness that she had never considered her own. And while that had certainly led to Samirra being as happy as she could be in the circumstances, it had led to Morrigan being rather stunted in her own development. She had repressed all of her own suffering and any other feelings that wouldn't be helpful for protecting her family. And that would probably lead to some pretty serious problems for her down the road. Especially when she finally broke down from the stress of trying to contain everything.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:49 pm
Dameon Black

Ash shook his head a bit and lifted the lid from the other plate and changed the plates out, "Give this a try," he suggested, knowing that she'd like the omelette with peppers, cheese, tomatoes, onions, and topped with a light cheese sauce. The kitchen staff kept trying to tempt his appetite...

In truth, since Rebecca died, he'd lost interest in food. She'd been the head chef here and had spoiled his taste buds to the point that nothing could compare. But the staff tried, he had to admit that.

"While you're here, Morrigan... You're taking care of yourself, not just Samirra... You need to figure out what your likes and dislikes are. You need to figure out who you are. That's part of the reason that you're having trouble with your wolf: you have no idea who you are as a person, therefore your wolf doesn't know who she is either," he explained to her simply, easily picking up on the issue.

"As for how to do it... Explore around on your own a bit. If you're worried about Samirra, don't go far. But start with the garden, the library, and the kitchen. Those three will get you started on figuring out what you like and don't like. Start there," he suggested, hoping that she wouldn't shoot him down right off.

He moved over and lifted her chin with a finger to give her a light kiss then tapped her nose with that finger and smiled at her again, "Go ahead and eat, then go check on your niece. I'll be here if you need to talk before dinner," he said softly, his voice dropped to a teasing tone to lighten up what he'd told her. Then he moved over to his desk to look through the paperwork he had to take care of.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:53 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan tilted her head a bit with a confused expression as Ash removed the lid from the other plate and then switched them. She didn't know the full extent of things, but she could tell that he wasn't going to be eating the plate he'd switched his own for. "Aren't you going to eat?" she asked. She hesitated for a brief moment and then took a bite of the omelette he'd put on front of her. It was certainly delicious, though it was definitely quite different for her. She wasn't used to eating something like this.

She froze when she heard him speak again, telling her that she wasn't just taking care of Samirra here. She knew the words he spoke were the truth. She didn't know who she was, and it was making things harder with her wolf. "You just came right out and said it," she muttered, clearly a bit distressed by his comments. "I figured that you would be able to read me, but I wasn't expecting you to just point it out after knowing me for a day."

She poked at the omelette a bit, suddenly feeling totally unsure about herself. "I don't really know what to do about that. The places you listed could be a start, but I don't know how to shift my thought process like that. Anytime I see anything, I immediately try to figure out if Samirra would like it. I don't know how to shift from being all about her. I haven't really gotten a chance to care about myself in a long time."

She suddenly found herself interrupted by Ash's light kiss and tap to her nose. She suddenly found herself blushing, something that was definitely new for her. "Since you're insisting that I figure myself out, I'll probably be looking to you for help with it. Like I said, I don't know how to think about myself instead of Samirra. You'll probably have to help me shift to taking care of myself." She started to eat the omelette again, thinking about which of the locations he'd mentioned she should visit first.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:53 pm
Dameon Black

Ash shrugged one shoulder as he set the paperwork back down and took another sip from his cup as he crossed back to her, "I will help you where I can, Morrigan. But this is something you can do on your own. At this point, Samirra will be running up to tell you something new she's learned or found. She will develop almost on her own. At this point, you're simply there to act as a support system for her and less than a guide. So that won't be an excuse anymore," he pointed out to her then set his cup down after another sip.

He leaned back on the arm of one of the sitting chairs and folded his arms as he tilted his head at her, "Finding out who you are at this point isn't that hard. It will take time and I will be here for you along the way. But you must figure this one out on your own. I can't tell you what your likes and dislikes are. All I can do is offer suggestions for locations to explore.

"For now... Start out easy. Start with the garden. Look at flowers and plants, taste the fruits and berries. See what you like and what you don't like. Start there. When you come over here tonight, tell me a plant or a fruit that you like. Start there. That's all I can tell you for now," he pointed out.

While he knew she wouldn't like it, he also knew she'd do it. She was just stubborn enough to do it to make him shut up about it. He knew she had enough pride to figure it out on her own. And he was right: he couldn't do this for her...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:46 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan was silent as she listened to what Ash had to say. She knew that he was right, of course. While he could make suggestions, he couldn't tell her what she liked and didn't like. She was mostly on her own when it came to figuring out who she was. She knew why it had to be that way, but it didn't do anything to lessen the intense feelings of loneliness she was suddenly experiencing.

She shook her head to try to get her mind off of that unpleasant subject, not noticing the chill in the air. She took a sip of juice and then sat the cup back on the table, not noticing the liquid freezing as she sat the cup down. She pushed the last little bit of the omelette away and then stood up from the table.

She took a deep breath to steady herself a bit and then looked over to him. "Thanks for all of your help, Ash," she said. "I really do appreciate it. I'll see about finding something that I like so that I can tell you about it when I come back tonight. For now, I need to get back to Samirra. I told her that she could sleep in, but she'll be waking up soon. I'll talk to her and let her know that I'll be here tonight and tomorrow night. I'll also talk to her about figuring myself out and let her know that I'll be venturing off on my own every now and then so that I can work on things." She moved over to place a kiss on his cheek and then quickly moved over to the door and made her way outside before he could say anything else, leaving icy footprints behind her as she made her way back to her own room.
[Exit]

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:08 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Ash moved into his rooms and moved to his desk, checking on his messages first. He noted the message from Lady Zosne about the plot against the royal family and quickly moved through a mental list of his informants and contacts.

A few moments later, he had several notes ready. The one to Zosne was simple, "My assassins are ready. Don't sweep them up in your haste. Just activate them. If you need more guards, trust Galen. If I'm needed, just call me in."

He sent the messages out immediately then moved on to his plans with Morrigan.

He set up for their dinner then moved upstairs to plan for the rest of the night. She needed him to help with her heat. He just wondered how he was going to help her with her ice abilities. They were about as opposite as they could be in their powers. She was Ice, he was Fire. She had a family. He had...

He looked around his rooms as he moved downstairs and noted how empty the place was. The truth was that he was alone and he had no plans to change that any time soon.

He shook his head and moved to check the rest of his paperwork, taking care of it easily. He had a spot on his desk where messages came in from the demon realm and simply let them build up as his contacts, informants, and other assassins checked in. He had time to look at them all a little later.

He crossed to the sideboard and poured himself a glass of Lareth's homebrew. He was the only other demon that could handle drinking the stuff. He moved back up the stairs and moved on to the roof of the tower, looking out over the ocean as the wind whipped up his hair. He simply took a sip from his glass and growled as it burned on the way down, keeping his eyes on the ocean.

There was a storm brewing, making the wind toss the ocean just as it tossed his hair. He paid no attention to any of it. He simply stood there and sipped from his glass. He kept hoping that he could find some peace here...

He finally pulled himself together and moved back downstairs to refill his glass, paying no attention to his appearance for the moment as he simply worked at trying to find to keep going... He needed something besides duty and loyalty. Those just kept him breathing. He needed to live again...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:56 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan didn't know where she was going as she ran from the suite in Sebastet's tower. All she knew was that she needed to run, needed to get away. She didn't pay attention to the fact that a very noticeable trail of ice followed her as she ran. She was beyond the point of caring about something like that. Every single emotion that she'd held in was erupting out of her at once, and she was unraveling. It honestly felt like she was suffocating.

She eventually stopped in front of Ash's door and looked around, taking a moment to figure out where she was. She didn't know why she was here. She hadn't paid attention as she ran. It seemed that she had made a beeline for the one person that she'd spent the most time with since getting to the island, though she reminded herself that she still didn't really know him that well either. She debated knocking on the door but decided against it, not wanting to throw so much onto his shoulders.

She sat down in front of the door, trying to get herself back under control. Her heart was racing, and she was panting from the run over to this point. She wiped uselessly at her tears and tried to pull herself together as silently as possible so that she didn't risk disturbing Ash. Her attempts to be quiet actually went surprisingly well, though Ash would still have to notice her presence. Ice was forming on every surface around her, and it was impossible to miss the way the temperature in his tower was rapidly dropping. But she didn't knock on his door, leaving him to find her sitting on his doorstep himself. A single glance at her was enough to tell that she was breaking apart.

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:16 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Ash picked up on her easily and set his glass down on the sideboard then opened the door and scooped her up, carried her inside and kicked the door shut behind him. He easily took in her emotional state and set her feet on the floor in the middle of the room then took her hands in his and sent a shot of pure fire through her. It was brief, but it shocked her out of the ice.

While she was gasping from that, he sat her in a chair and grabbed his glass, bringing it over to her, "Take one sip of that. Only one!" he told her firmly, knowing that the shock of the alcohol would help her get her head back in action. But too much of that particular brew would have her passing out. Lareth's brews were nearly lethal most of the time...

She gave him a look that said she was going to protest and he glared right back at her, "You can talk after. Take a sip from the glass, Morrigan," he told her a bit more firmly.

Thankfully, she did it that time. While she took a moment to breathe again, he took the glass back and finished it off with a bare hiss. While she was working on pulling air into her burning throat as the alcohol hit her system and helped her relax fast, he moved over and put the glass with the other alcohol on the sideboard and finally returned to her.

He simply picked her up and sat down in the chair with her in his lap, tucking her in against him. Now that she wasn't throwing out ice and was a bit more relaxed, he simply held her and waited with his hand moving lightly over her thigh in a soothing movement.

He didn't ask her any questions for now. He simply let her relax and calm back down before she spoke on her own and told him what had upset her so badly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Ashigaera had been busy with paperwork when word reached her that she was going to need to see Ash about Morrigan’s ice magic though more to the point it seemed that Sally nearly slipped down the stairs when she came to see her and that was enough to get Ashigaera’s attention and pulled her from the office. Once outside the door she sighed “gees what a mess, well guess we better get this cleaned up before someone does get hurt” Ashigaera casually walked over to the trail of ice, the crystals on her arms and forehead glowed as she removed the ice clearing it from the tower and simply followed it to wherever it went, and sighed as the gardeners were slightly annoyed by the ice Ashigaera doing damage control as she went and continued to remove the ice from the ground before it did anything to the plants in the garden before she realized where it was going and simply shook her head as she found herself at ash’s tower and simply knocked lightly before going in to see if everything was alright but also relay the information.

Once inside it didn’t take her very long to find Ashe with Morrigan in his arms and on his lap, after having removed the ice trail she was glad that things had been at least resolved and bowed slightly to ash before she spoke “that’s a relief, word just came to me that there was a trail of ice that needed to be removed, and was asked to relay a message to you, but there’s no rush” Ashigaera casually walked over to a chair and hopped up on it sitting down and simply watched, her eyes though not very clear as to what she was watching were fixed on Morrigan, to more or less observe her energy as it stands, but also her emotional state. To Ashigaera the situation seemed a bit dire, Morrigan’s emotional state was heavily impacted her ice abilities and if Lidia was anything to go by she could only guess that she might end up down a similar situation where the ice magic got to be just as dangerous for everyone around her as much as herself which only left Ashigaera concerned, that she may have to spend energy on keeping that locked away until she could properly channel it without her emotions causing it to run out of control. Ultimately she’d leave the best course of action for Ash to decide on since she was under his care, Ashigaera knew better than to interfere with another person’s charge, especially since she had Lidia to deal with, though she did suspect that Lidia might take an interest in this if she knew just how similar in situation Morrigan is in from hers from long ago before she had trained her to utilized it properly.

As Ashigaera sat there something caught her attention which distracted her from Ash and Morrigan, seemed like Lidia was awake, which was surprisingly considering it was not nighttime yet and had to wonder what stirred her from her sleep. Lidia was no fool, when magic was discharged so haphazardly she felt that change even from her chamber and was awake without hesitation, Admittedly she was exhausted and her mood of having been stirred from her sleep hadn’t improved it much but she was up and dressed before much could be done, She’d tossed a cloak over her shoulders and pulled the hood up over her head and left her room without much of a word, the staff were surprised by her appearance but didn’t waste any time with idle chatter as they continued about their duties, one stopping by her when she looked outside into the garden “Ma’am is something wrong?” Lidia nodded and replied “who was using magic?” the maid replied “well to be honest not entirely sure, it might have been the miss whose staying in Sebastet’s tower, saw Ashigaera removing a trail of ice not to long ago, though I think she was heading towards ashes tower” Lidia nodded her eyelids were slightly heavy as she looked out into the sun covered garden and sighed as she looked at the maid “uhh… I’ll go handle this new issue” the maid seemed concerned and replied, “are you sure it isn’t nighttime yet, wouldn’t you perhaps prefer to go back and rest until night fall?” Lidia shook her head and replied “it’s alright not the first time I’ve had to deal with the sunlight, because an issue arose that required my attention, and while I know Ashigaera is more than capable of handling issues as they arise, this did catch my interest, if you could, please have a tray of tea brought to my office, I’ll likely be there for a while before I return to my quarters” the maid nodded and took off without a word knowing what she preferred and left Lidia alone to stare outside. Ashigaera sighed and spoke up “gees Lidia’s awake, she’s got some strength in her for Lidia to come out during the day” Ash would likely understand more than Morrigan and just continued to sit there her eyes returning to watching Morrigan.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Morrigan
Morrigan let out a rather surprised sound as Ash simply scooped her up and carried her inside. She hadn't expected him to figure out that she was there, so she definitely hadn't expected him to pick her up as he had. She briefly considered bolting again when he set her on her feet again, ice instantly starting to form on the ground around her. She let out a shocked gasp as he sent the shot of fire through her, causing the ice under her feet to melt instantly as the ice finally stopped. She tried to catch her breath after that blast of fire surged through her.

She was still gasping when he got her into a chair and ordered her to take a sip from his glass. She made a face at the order, clearly intending to fight him over it. She didn't care for alcohol in general, and she really didn't want any of it while she was still such an emotional mess. She let out a frustrated sigh when he repeated the order, deciding that there wasn't much point in refusing. She took the glass and took a sip, making a face at the burn from the alcohol. Her entire body felt warm from it, leading her to wonder how he managed to drink the entire glass without issue when she could barely handle a single sip.

She was distracted from those thoughts when he picked her up again and sat down in the chair with her in his lap. She started to try to calm down as she rested against him, getting her breathing fully under control again. She was a bit surprised when Ashigaera entered the room, though it did make sense that the Fae would show up. Morrigan had broken down completely, meaning that she had likely lost control over her powers. Her suspicion was confirmed when Ashigaera mentioned a trail of ice that had needed to be removed. She let out a soft sigh. "I'm sorry for the trouble," she muttered, clearly still quite distressed. "I lost control. Something upset me, and it was like I couldn't hold anything in anymore. All of the feelings that I've been holding in just started to explode out of me at once."

She looked down at her left arm when she felt a strange sensation, finally noticing and drawing attention to the rose tattoo on her left hand and the rose vines that wrapped around her left arm. It would be difficult to miss that magic had created the tattoo, marking her as the owner of a very special weapon. She held out her hand for a moment, causing the dark rosewood bow to appear in the same shower of ethereal rose petals. Her breath caught in her throat and her eyes filled with tears again, making it clear that this weapon had something to do with her current emotional state. "Jasker made this for me. I don't know when he did it. I just know that he did. He left me a note explaining what it was. He said that he loved me and I deserved it for always being there and helping with Samirra." She allowed the weapon to vanish again, already starting to tremble a bit. She was extremely uncomfortable with getting anything for herself, and Jasker had effectively forced a gift onto her without giving her the option to refuse it. And the weapon was fully bound to her, meaning that she would never be able to part with it. The confession of love for her hadn't helped either. She was calmer than she had been, though she was dangerously close to breaking down again. She still hadn't dealt with the emotions and pain that she had suppressed, and she wouldn't be able to get to a better place emotionally until she did. But at this stage, it was likely that she would need to fully break down again and not stop until she'd let everything out in order to finally start to heal and move on.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:50 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

Ash listened patiently, simply giving the fae a wink to acknowledge that he knew why she was there. For now, he had to get Morrigan calmed back down again.

But even he was shocked at the bow, getting a good look at it before it disappeared. Instantly, he knew what it was, "That's his Memory Rose for you... The Hylarr are all good at making weapons. But like Sebastet said, Jasker was phenomenal with bows. He even handmade the quivers for them, most of the time. That bow, though... He outdid himself with that one... I know that magic wasn't really his strong suit, so getting the spells and enchantments laid into the wood wouldn't have been easy for him," he said softly, knowing that Ashigaera would get the point.

"Morrigan... For now... Would you let Ashigaera put a partial block on your ice? Not a full one. But something that would let you work with it in small doses until you get better... She and Lydia know ice like no one I've ever come across. And I've had run ins with ice elves that decided they didn't like me too much..." he offered a small touch of humor into the request to take the sting out of it.

But he had a point...

He looked up at Ashigaera for a moment, "Be a sweetheart would you and go tell Lydia to stick to the office for now? If we can get Morrigan calm again, I'll bring her over to see her later. But for now, I think the partial block and a bit to calm down and process the emotional shock..." he asked her, knowing full well that she'd also go see if Dancer was ready for a new patient before she came back.

Few could do the healing that Morrigan needed right now. They were lucky to have Dancer on hand and getting healed. If Dancer wasn't ready, he was going to have to see if he could get a certain dragon to pay a visit... And Sasha only tolerated him....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Ashigaera shook her head and was about to speak when she heard a voice “well that explains a few things” Ashigaera looked towards the door, Lidia stood there her hood still covering her face, it wasn’t clear when she came in but then again being a vampire she had her ways and stepped forward stopping well within view of everyone and simply took her hood down as well as took the cloak off and handed it off to Ashigaera who smiled “when I felt you awake I wondered what caught your attention” Lidia nodded “well besides the haphazard use of magic within the castle walls, I’d sensed a surge of magical energy, which stirred me from my sleep” Ashigaera nodded and simply continued to sit there.

Lidia looked at Ash and smiled lightly before she turned her attention to Morrigan and knelt down by them placing a hand on her forearm “don’t worry about the ice, the good thing about Ashigaera is she’s more than capable of handling that kind of issue” ashigaera smiled and replied “Yup! Removing ice like that is child’s play for me” Lidia shook her head as she continued “Ashigaera go ahead and place the block on her ice” Ashigaera got down from the chair still holding the cloak and walked over to them placing her hand on Morrigan’s forearm, immediately the crystals glowed as Ashigaera placed a mild block on her ice abilities which would make them much more manageable and not so haphazard when emotions got the better of her. Once she was done Ashigaera looked at Lidia who nodded and spoke up “Morrigan, I’m Lidia Ashigaera’s contract holder, apologies that we’ve had to meet under these circumstances, but rest assured you don’t have to worry, Ashigaera’s block will make things a lot easier for you to handle the ice, emotion carries strength with ice so I wouldn’t test your limits until you’ve had a chance to learn how to use it properly, but at least this way you won’t have to worry about it going out of control if your emotions run freely” Lidia stood up and took the cloak from ashigaera when she offered it and continued while she put it on “Ash when you two are ready come see me at the office, we’ll see what we can do to help once the situation settles down” at that Lidia smiled as she lifted the hood over her head and left without another word, Ashigaera stood there a moment and thought of something which caused her to look at Morrigan a moment before she looked at her hands and closed them immediately the crystal glowed once again which created something in her hands, and once she was done she revealed a gem in her hand and handed it off to ash “if she needs help give her this, it’ll help calm the storm within her, the Faewild ice stone is a very precious stone, but I think Morrigan will need it eventually, but I leave it up to you when she’ll need it, if there is anything else I can do to help let me know” Ashigaera smiled as she bowed and then took off after Lidia who was half way across the garden by the time she left Ashes tower.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff