Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:59 pm
"Well, you sort of missed that opportunity, even though I handed it to you on a silver platter." Maria replied. "She'll probably want to see me again, and I'll see if I can get her to hang out after school. Since I can't leave your side anyway, that will give you an opportunity to talk to her again and hang out. I honestly never imagined you'd be this dense." Maria huffed as they pulled up to the house. "Here we are. I suppose I should go fix your game system and television now." She replied, opening up the back and grabbing the box of uniforms, as well as the stamps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:07 pm
"How can I not be dense when every time I tried I always got used and stabbed in the back?!" It was annoying and upsetting with how she kept blaming him for how he lost an opportunity to flirt with Jackie, but he didn't even know until it was too late. "I'm grateful for the help, which I'm surprised your giving me, but please just give me a break here." He said, grabbing his bag of games as they headed inside.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 pm
"Obviously you need more practice, and lessons in courting women." She replied. "I'll be in your room in a minute to fix your television and game system." She told him, going to her own room. She set the box down, set the stamps on her desk, then changed into her 'uniform.' A moment later, she was walking down the hall and knocked on his door. "Master, are you there?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:16 pm
"Of course. The one used and abused need help." He sighed and rolled his eyes, heading up to his room while she went to hers to put stuff away and change. When she knocked, he was in the middle of organizing his games, putting the ones he just bought in certain spots. "Yea, go ahead and come in." He said, continuing what he was doing.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:19 pm
"Alright then." She said, walking into the room and locking it behind her. Of course, this time she didn't break the door like before, so he could get out if he wanted. She pulled out a screw driver, fixing the television and the game system in a few short minutes. "There. That's done. Now, would Master Drake like his reward for the day, or not?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:30 pm
His games were organized and his stuff now worked perfectly again, Darius still miffed that she tampered with them, but knew she'd do it again tomorrow more than likely. "Reward? S-sure." He was already red when answering, sitting on his chair as he looked at Maria.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:34 pm
Maria turned red as she gave a slight nod, pulling at the back of her uniform as she slowly walked over and sat on him, legs straggled as she pulled down her top. "You know the rules. Two minutes today." She told him, leaning over and whispering into his ear. "Please be gentle, master." She said as she gripped the back of his chair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 pm
She was on top of him once again, her breasts exposed for him. He gave a nod and slowly took her breasts into his hands once more, groping them. He didn't know if he was only allowed to use his hands though and thought he'd test it out a bit. While groping her, he slowly leaned in and kissed her neck gently, wanting to see how she liked that.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:43 pm
Maria groaned, feeling hot again as she looked at the clock. She let out a small whimper as he kissed her neck, and leaned towards him as if saying it was okay. Again, she moved her hands to the back of his neck and began to massage his neck while still occasionally glancing up at the clock.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 pm
Once again he could instantly feel how hot she was getting just from her breasts. He continued to kiss her neck, now rolling her nipples with his finger while also groping her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm
She could feeling her mind becoming like puddy again a she looked at the clock. 'Another minute?!' she thought, feeling herself squirm with pleasure the more he continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:57 pm
Darius could feel her squirm a bit, able to tell she was loving it. He decided that even though he probably didn't have much time left, with her keeping track and whatnot, he would experiment once more time. He moved his head down to her chest, kissing her breasts before he started sucking on them.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:04 am
Maria breathed heavily, moaning as she gently pushed his face towards her breasts. She looked up at the clock, seeing that time was up, but unable to say so. The heat had rendered her mute, and she was giving him too much time again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:10 am
Darius felt her push him towards her more, a signal that she liked it. He could hear here moan and breath heavily too, even more than she did yesterday. He continued to suck on her breasts, switching to the other breasts after a little bit of time.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:15 am
"T-t-time..." She muttered before letting out a loud groan as he sucked on her breast. She moved her hand from his neck to the chair as she kept her breast to his face as if she wanted to keep going.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff