Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Rainbow Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll for fun!
  Coins!
View Results

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:31 pm
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin

Is he not part of this guild? *smiles* maybe he'll see it xd

He probably will see it when he is not busy.

no problem , interesting attire you have there ! *smiles*

I am going for a gay look.

Ah, I see, its different =), but I do think some Gay guys do dress quite classy ! I knew a friend whom was, and he always dressed nice ^.^

That is interesting. I dress in ladies clothes to show I go drag.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:04 am
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin

Is he not part of this guild? *smiles* maybe he'll see it xd

He probably will see it when he is not busy.

Ah, I see, its different =), but I do think some Gay guys do dress quite classy ! I knew a friend whom was, and he always dressed nice ^.^

and now you look much Classier =)

good morning =)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:29 am
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin

good morning =)

Good morning. Empress Dee has a bunch of laundry to do today.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:32 pm
Queentintin
hello good evening xoxo hi JoyRose hru? xoxo quiet here, lots of rain, waiting on sunshine to go and plant some corn YAY! I want to be a child of the CORN get it? lol

I do love this post. In flower bud village, corn is grown in the season of summer, but increases the risk of typhoons. A person in that village named Joe Woodsman, he loves corn. So does the tool shop's daughter named Ann Kusanagi. Doug Perch who owns the Perch Inn also loves corn. I try to give corn to those people and then save some for shipping because they earn me 300 coins per ear. I feed the windmill some corn too so as to produce chicken feed for my hens.  

Ochru

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:21 pm
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin

good morning =)

Is that so, how do you know this? is she another of your avies, mule accounts? =)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:23 pm
Ochru
Queentintin
hello good evening xoxo hi JoyRose hru? xoxo quiet here, lots of rain, waiting on sunshine to go and plant some corn YAY! I want to be a child of the CORN get it? lol

I do love this post. In flower bud village, corn is grown in the season of summer, but increases the risk of typhoons. A person in that village named Joe Woodsman, he loves corn. So does the tool shop's daughter named Ann Kusanagi. Doug Perch who owns the Perch Inn also loves corn. I try to give corn to those people and then save some for shipping because they earn me 300 coins per ear. I feed the windmill some corn too so as to produce chicken feed for my hens.

wow , this is quite a good story you have told me, even have time to make chicken feed , so awesome! I own chickens you know =)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ochru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:34 pm
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

wow , this is quite a good story you have told me, even have time to make chicken feed , so awesome! I own chickens you know =)

Yep. But thats because I get up really early, like 6 AM. The first thing I do is pet my dog to wish him a good morning. Then I have breakfast. Then I feed my chickens. Then I check on my crops and water them/harvest them. Then I give gifts to villagers based on the ready crops and ship the rest. Depending on time and depending on how much energy I have left will depend on what I do next. Sometimes I fish, sometimes I do mining though not often, and sometimes I forage for stuff. Flower bud village is small compared to earth farms, but I do tend to go to bed right after supper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:49 pm
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

Yep. But thats because I get up really early, like 6 AM. The first thing I do is pet my dog to wish him a good morning. Then I have breakfast. Then I feed my chickens. Then I check on my crops and water them/harvest them. Then I give gifts to villagers based on the ready crops and ship the rest. Depending on time and depending on how much energy I have left will depend on what I do next. Sometimes I fish, sometimes I do mining though not often, and sometimes I forage for stuff. Flower bud village is small compared to earth farms, but I do tend to go to bed right after supper.

I bet =) wow! you are a very busy person! good for you =) and you have a dog, ours passed away 2 yrs ago! we loved him so :heart: we did finally plant corn today, some locally made, sweet corn, now to see if the deer will eat it all !? hope not!

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ochru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:17 pm
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin
Ochru
Queentintin

I bet =) wow! you are a very busy person! good for you =) and you have a dog, ours passed away 2 yrs ago! we loved him so :heart: we did finally plant corn today, some locally made, sweet corn, now to see if the deer will eat it all !? hope not!

So sorry for your loss. Here is hoping for a good harvest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:09 pm
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin

good morning =)

Is that so, how do you know this? is she another of your avies, mule accounts? =)

She is my sister in law and we live in the same house.  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:20 pm
I wish this cough would just go away. I am tired of making my office floor into a piss pool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:13 pm
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin

good morning =)

ah, ok then, makes sense lol

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:16 pm
empress dee
I wish this cough would just go away. I am tired of making my office floor into a piss pool.

Poor you! hope you feel better =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:26 pm
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Queentintin

good morning =)

ah, ok then, makes sense lol

She is sounding a lot better today.  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:58 pm
Queentintin
empress dee

Poor you! hope you feel better =)

I found out today that it is a bacterial infection in my throat. Tomorrow I get to phone the physician for a prescription. I am in better spirits today than I was yesterday.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff