Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$986.45 || Devilish || Wtf?! || Captain's Deck: DJ || Mushroom Kingdom || Some Girl || Single

The girl made Ari laugh as she said she did nothing wrong. Well obviously this girl knew she did, but guess brushed it off. By the looks of the girl, she didn't look much of a fighter or tough person, but look like one that's weak or possibly even cry. Well of course Ari knew best not to judge a person by their appearance, but the girl did look weak or something. Though the girl brushed off the thought and just glared down more at the girl. She knew this wasn't going to be easy for her to win this little argument, hells! Even she might cause a little fight right now if this girl still continues to be like this. Ari didn't need this trouble right now or even worse probably in jail or something along those lines. All she needed to do was ignore and pass on through her day. "Well Missy! Obviously I don't want to start a fight with you, so why not we just let this pass and move on?", the girl told her as she wrapped her arms in a cross and waited for her answer. From the way she answered when Ari told her excuse me and to watch where she was going, of course it wasn't going to be easy. Hopefully this girl would be smart enough and ignore and pass everything that has happened and try not to pick a fight here.

Out.Of.Character:

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☠___••Vasilisa Khanna Nikulin••___☠

INFO:

✗Age: 19
✗Height: 5'5" ft
✗Weight: 121 lbs
✗Scars: A few scars on both arms and scar in the shape of an x where her heart is.
✗✗Status: Single
✗Profile: Here

✖CASH: $1000 ✖FEELING: Pissed off ✖WEARING: See image ✖CURRENT MOOD SONG: Roundabout Rival

━━━━━━━☠ ☠━━━━━☠ ☠━━━━━━━

Alright, this girls sudden laugh was starting to piss off Lisa and she clicked her tongue. Obviously the girl didn't think too much of her, though perhaps she could change that perspective. Glaring down at her still, Lisa smirked, "Oh? Not up for a fight, huh? Perhaps you already know that you'll lose, which is for the best really." She taunted at the girl, hoping that perhaps she would take the bait and maybe something exciting would actually happen for her first time in town. Lisa felt around her sleeve while her arms were still crossed, making sure her concealed knife was still in there.

(OOC: Sorry, been busy lately Dx )

JayyLee10

name

name

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$986.45 || Devilish || Annoyed || Captain's Deck: DJ || Mushroom Kingdom || Some Girl || Single

Just as she was about to walk away from this situation and this girl, Ari stopped from her tracks and turned her head to her. Did she just say she was going to lose to her? Is this girl really serious? Ari surely didn't want to fight here in this public place, but she didn't even want to go to jail if the fight was way outta hand and might destroy the place. Though clearly Ari had her mind straight and thought about this girl's words. If this girl continue her little taunt at her, she'll just plain out attack her, but she couldn't let this girl get into her head. Still trying to avoid a fight, the girl coughed up a laugh and continued to walk away. "Ha gonna lose? That's not the reason.", the girl said as she pushed opened the door and turned her head back to her, "You look too fragile and even with just a simple punch, you look like you'll break." With that said, Ari exited the place with a laugh behind for the girl to hear and started to head off somewhere else.

{Exit}

Out.Of.Character:
Sorry sorry! I was too caught up with life and been playing video games and forgot about Gaia a bit >.<''

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☠___••Vasilisa Khanna Nikulin••___☠

INFO:

✗Age: 19
✗Height: 5'5" ft
✗Weight: 121 lbs
✗Scars: A few scars on both arms and scar in the shape of an x where her heart is.
✗✗Status: Single
✗Profile: Here

✖CASH: $1000 ✖FEELING: Ugh ✖WEARING: See image ✖CURRENT MOOD SONG: Roundabout Rival

Smirking as she watched the girl come to a sudden halt, Lisa kept her arms crossed as she tilted her head. Waiting to hear what the girl would say, she glanced around at a few people who had looked towards their direction. She chuckled at the girl's response, thinking that of course she would say that she wouldn't lose. But what she said next made her laugh even more and even a little pissed. "Who's fragile?! Alright girly, we'll end this for now," she said quickly as she watched the strange girl leave. Lisa would be looking forward to their next coincidental meeting. Not wanting to be around happy people anymore, she went ahead and strode out loudly out of the arcade.

(EXITS)

(OOC: It's fine! I've been busy with school so ^~^; )

JayyLee10

name

name

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:28 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:28 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Mushroom Kingdom | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Curious | Special Someone: Nope

"Can I peer into your mind..."

The moment Mia voiced pretty much exactly what he was thinking, Emil's blush made a quick return, apparently he wasn't the only one who thought this little plan could look like a date. Simply nodding, the male followed after her, trying to push his thoughts back onto where she was taking him. Though names were still going to be a challenge, he was starting to recognise a few streets as they moved about...date or not, this part at least was as planned. Their route was a little shorter this time, their destination having been along one of the paths they had taken earlier. Standing in front of the arcade, Mushroom Kingdom, Emil once again repeated the name to himself to keep it to memory. Video games, this was something Mia enjoyed? It wasn't a piece of information that would necessarily help him find his way, but it told Emil more about the young woman guiding him around. If that was the case, perhaps he could use that to find a way of thanking her for the help some other time...if only he knew how he could tie those two things together. Hearing Mia speak to him, Emil flicked his gaze back to her and gave a small shrug. "Can't really say..." He said, smiling a little bashfully. Initially, he had wanted to keep things under careful observation, make sure she wasn't up to something...but honestly? Emil was starting to believe that Mia really was just trying to help him, there really didn't seem to be a need to have a guard up. "I've never really stayed in one place long enough to give it a go." He admitted. Maybe once, in a city he didn't bother remembering the name of, he might have done so to pass a little time until it was time to go, but it wasn't nearly enough to make a judgement call on them. With a gesture for her to go in first, Emil figured that, since this entire city might be weeks worth of experiencing new things, there was little desire to decline.

"To see if I can show you mine?"

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:34 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Excited
Relationship: Single
Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/wendys_lookbook_autumn_holiday/set?id=139352190
Money: $999
OOC:

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Mia stared at Emil in utter shock. He'd never actually tried playing video games before? The thought was unfathomable to her. Having grown up with so many siblings, video games were something natural to her. It had been an activity all of them had done together, as a family. Though they all had to share one system and its games, it had been fun and would definitely be something she missed about home. However, there was an arcade in Soleil, her new home, and she now had an opportunity to introduce someone to one of her hobbies that she loved so much. She jumped at the opportunity and grabbed his hand without thinking, dragging him inside before he could object.

"You have to try it," she insisted. She pulled him along to the first open machine she could find and sat down, inserting a dollar into the machine and then motioning for him to take the seat next to her. "I've never played this one, so we can figure it out together," she told him with a smile. The game booted up and she turned all of her focus on the screen in front of her, controller in hand.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:13 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Mushroom Kingdom | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Curious | Special Someone: Nope

Emil had almost frozen on the spot the moment he glanced over at Mia. Her expression, that look of shock and disbelief, was one that was familiar to him even if the circumstances and reasons were different. Had he said something wrong? Was it considered such a bad thing that he had never played a video game before? He wasn't sure if he had the will to ask, but even if he did, Emil didn't have time to as the dark-haired girl grabbed him by the hand, nearly taking him completely off balance in the process. "Woah-! Was just about the most he could say before Mia pulled him into the arcade, her words throwing him off almost as much as the sudden pull. Her tone seemed...excited...he was a little relieved that he wasn't about to receive some form of judgement from her because he hadn't played before...apparently Mia was going to make him change that whether he was prepared to or not. As she sat at one of the machines, Emil glanced at her and blinked. Figure it out together...the male wasn't used to trying to learn things alongside another person, especially not something used for fun, was everything about today going to involve treading unfamiliar waters? Though he had given pause, there really was no reason not to relax and try to pick up a new hobby...plus Mia had already paid for them, it'd be just plain rude to pass this one. Taking the seat next to her and picking up the controller, Emil had to raise an eyebrow as he stared at it, momentarily tilting it one way whilst tilting his head the other. With a resigned sigh, he shrugged lightly and glanced over at Mia with a slight smile. "Go easy on me, okay? For all we know, I might be a sore loser." He said, probably the closest thing to a joke that's come out of his mouth in a long time...a terrible excuse for a joke, really, but it was a start.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:38 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/wendys_lookbook_autumn_holiday/set?id=139352190
OOC:

Mia giggled at the joke Emil had made."For all you know I could be even more of a sore loser," she retorted back with a grin. "I'm joking. I had a lot of siblings growing up, so I'm used to losing. But don't think I'll keep going easy on you if you end up being good at it," she continued. Mia was glad she had offered to show him around. She was having a lot more fun than she had expected, and she hoped that they would be able to become friends after the day was over. She hadn't made any friends in Soleil yet, or met anyone for that matter, so the day was exciting for her.

As the game started, Mia leaned forward in her seat to focus. The game was simple enough. It had the similar controls and mechanics to most other arcade games, so she was able to pick up on it easily. As she had agreed though, she went easy on Emil. Though it was almost hard to go easy on him, as the game was so much fun and she was new to it so she wanted to go all out. She would keep to her agreement though, a liar she was not.

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:10 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Mushroom Kingdom | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Relaxed | Special Someone: Nope

Emil couldn't help but smile a little when Mia giggled, he wasn't exactly attempting to be funny, but was glad she found humor in his words nontheless. At the mention of siblings, it took a moment for his thoughts to fully register the word. Brothers and sisters, another thing that hadn't been a part of what made his life. He was an only child as far as he remembered...at least, he was pretty sure that he was. Could he have siblings somewhere? Hell, would they know about him if the answer was yes? Would it have had any influence over how things had turned out? Maybe it would have, maybe it wouldn't...right now, that didn't matter, he had no family here and that was probably how it was going to stay, for better or for worse. Casting away the thought as the game started, Emil almost immediately realised he was going to be in for a rough session even if Mia was going easy on him. As one would expect from a first-timer, it took him a moment to figure out who or what his character was and what he was supposed to be doing. He had to look down to his controller to remember what buttons were where- at one point missing out on what was happening on screen- and generally just trying to keep his hand-eye coordination from slipping. A quick glance at Mia every now and then told Emil that she was indeed a seasoned player. She looked so focused when she needed to, figuring out how to play with such ease, not even having to check the controller once as she played, he had no reason to doubt her words, but he wouldn't have been surprised if she had actually played this one before. But there was more to that; even with all that concentration, Mia still managed to keep in mind his inexperience, clearly sticking to her word and not letting herself out-do him by that much. Not only that, she still seemed to be enjoying herself despite so much going on in such a short time. "I feel like it's going to be a long time before I'm anywhere near as good at this as you are." He said, a light smile shifting onto his face as his focus went back to the screen...well, half on the screen and half still on the controller in his hands.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:35 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

OOC:

"Then I guess we'll just have to practice more until you're as good as me," Mia replied smiling, her eyes still on the screen. She would be happy to have someone to play games with like she used to, even if it wasn't as often. She was curious what Emil liked doing though. So as she was playing she asked, "So what do you normally like to do for fun?" Emil seemed pretty soft-spoken, so she was curious what he enjoyed doing. She was glad she had decided to take him to the arcade and not the karaoke bar. Though the thought did make her grin humorously. She'd save that plan for when he felt more comfortable around her.

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:10 am
User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Mushroom Kingdom | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Relaxed | Special Someone: Nope

Emil had felt his cheeks heat up yet again when Mia spoke, not only did her words imply that she was willing to help him even more than what she already was, but that they'd spend more time together in the near future. Trying hard not to wonder about that, he kept his eyes on the screen, though his focus did shift back to the girl next to him when the subject turned to what he did for fun. "Oh, I uhh..." His mind drew a blank for a moment, caught between trying to answer as well as pay attention to the game they were playing, how did Mia make that look so easy? "I did a lot of reading in my spare time when I was travelling." He said, a hobby that, looking at it now, probably didn't seem like something two people could call fun together by comparison to video games. Another thought did come to mind, but was it something Emil would label as 'fun'? "I like watching the stars when it's a clear night. Connecting clusters to make shapes, seeing if I can spot planets amongst them, that sort of thing." He explained. If his hands weren't determined to stay on the controller, this would be the moment where Emil would rub the back of his head. He wasn't ashamed of the hobby, not by any stretch of the imagination, but he was more immersed in what he found as opposed to having simple fun. "I think, sooner or later, I'll be adding playing games like this to the list though." Emil added. Though still far from being good at it, the male had to admit that he was finding this enjoyable. "Is there anything else you like to do when video games aren't an option?"

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

OOC:

Mia nodded at his response. That seemed very expected of him. She stared at the game a bit dreamy-eyed as she replied, "I wish I'd gotten to travel more before I started living on my own. Now I have a house payment and stuff to worry about." She sighed. "Maybe one day though." Mia had always enjoyed the thought of seeing new places. She wanted to explore and see new sights, but growing up with so many kids in the house made that hard. Her family had never been farther than an hour away from their home. Except for Mia, who now lived in Soleil. But still, this was the only other place that she had been.

At the mention of stars, Mia smiled and replied, "I like stars too. You can see them really well in my housing district. I live in Etoile, it's right on the coast." Mia was incredibly happy with the house she had found. It was the perfect size, and the fact that it was so close to the water was incredible. She could go out and dip her feet in the water whenever she wanted, and even watch the stars at night like she had said. "You could come visit some time to see for yourself if you'd like," she offered. Strange that they had just met but she was already inviting him over. Oh well, he didn't seem at all harmful and she really didn't mind having guests.

When Emil asked what she liked to do, she had to pause and think before she replied, "Well, I love any kind of games, not just video games. I also like exploring, going out, cooking and baking..." She trailed off as her brain had to focus on the game.

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:49 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Mushroom Kingdom | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Mostly Relaxed | Special Someone: Nope

Emil simply nodded as Mia spoke, starting to get used to keeping his eyes on the screen whilst listening to her. "Maybe, there's nothing saying that you have to stay here all the time." He said absent-mindedly. Since this was the first place Emil had been that actually housed and openly welcomed beings different to Humans, he was hard-pressed to find a reason to just pack up and leave so soon. There was, however, always the chance that such a reason could arise, but for now this place would be the closest thing he had to a home. Hearing Mia say that she liked stars aswell was when his concentration on the game momentarily broke with a quick glance to her. The Etoile district...he passed by it before...or was that Lumiere he was thinking of? He brushed away the thought, the many districts were hard to remember at first glance apart from the one he took residence in. "I see, I moved into the Ombre district. I got lucky and found a place where the it looks easy to get onto the roof to watch the sky." He explained. Maybe lucky wasn't the right word for it...Ombre wasn't exactly the nicest looking of all the districts, but it served it's purpose: it put Emil somewhere with a roof over his head, a bed to sleep on and to keep himself out of some sort of spotlight...not to mention it was probably far easier to afford staying in Soleil longer than if he had gone somewhere fancier. The moment Mia invited him to come to her home at some point broke all thought of his apartment, he might've accidentally started choking if he were eating. Emil bit the inside of his cheek hard, trying to urge him to not just sit there in dumbfound silence...but it was indeed a rather surreal moment. Mia, a so far pleasant and admittingly very pretty young woman inviting him, a guy who immediately suspected she was planning something the moment she first offered help when he needed it, into her home and see the stars. "Maybe one day." He said, borrowing her words to give him just a little more time to think about his. "It's...not as nice a place as the Etoile district, probably, but you're welcome to join me on my roof if you're ever passing by." He said, it was only fair that she would be welcome at his house, assuming she ever took up the offer. Hearing Mia list off her other hobbies, Emil nodded once more, now totally unsure whether or not she'd see him do so considering their focus on the screen in front of them. "Don't think I'd count it as a hobby of mine, but I've done a lot of cooking too..." He said, he couldn't really count it because he was doing it less out of enjoyment and more in preferance of not eating raw food all the time. "I think...if I had the option to choose, I'd cook more sweet food above everything else. At least most failed attempts still kind of taste good." If there was one normal thing for a kid to have that Emil had held onto until now, it'd be a sweet tooth without question.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:52 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

OOC:

The two of them seemed to be talking much easier now, which made Mia happy. Not only that, but Emil even invited her to his own house in response to her own invitation. She hadn't seen the Ombre disctrict yet, so she had no idea what it was like, but the thought of viewing stars on a roof piqued her interest. "Etoile isn't all that fancy," she told him. "The houses are all really small, but they're cute. Plenty good enough for me." She smiled, thinking of her home. She had worked so hard to save the money to afford even the small house she had, so she was already attached to it.

"I love sweets," Mia replied excitedly. "Ice cream, cake, cookies, candy, anything. They're all so good." Her eyes lit up as she listed all the desserts she liked to eat. Her eyes even darted away from the screen at him for a moment, and when she looked back, her character had died. She had killed him by forgetting about him for a moment. Her shoulders slouched. "Awh man..." So much for showing off. Oh well. She smiled again as she set the controller back where it went, determined to keep her good mood alive. Emil probably wouldn't think too well of her if she started pouting over a game.

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out