Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn put down the ferret and picked up the one he wanted. Though she held the calm ferret in her arms, she was very aware of his presence. Madilyn had named him Lucas. This nickname came to be mainly because she wasn't comfortable calling him Lucifer. The ferret wasn't particularly a fan of hers, but it seemed he was playing nice. As she pet the ferret, her features slightly flushed at Bree's words. Now Madilyn couldn't help but have Theodor on her mind, which was only more embarrassing. Seeing as the gecko was probably going to be placed on the tall male, she did not try to pass him the ferret.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
Ellise Belmont
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image
Thinking: 'This place isn't bad at all."
Mood: Thankful
Company:Madilyn, and customers
Funds: $500

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mai was really glad Madi decided to help her out. She knew that she couldn't touch small animals like that, but Madi however was much more capable and gentler. When Madi left to go handle the pets MAi heard the woman call her name. Did they know each other? She didn't hear much else other than that but at least she seemed happy to see her. As Mai walked back to the group she smiled. The two customers seemed to of been lively and gave off a joyful feeling, and she had to admit she was enjoying herself here already. While Madi attended to the ferret Mai spoke to the woman. "I hope your enjoying the little guy. He is cute. Will the gecko and the ferret be all you are getting today? If so I could get the supplies needed for you to take care of them." She said politely.

LittleMissUnderestimated

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Nothing
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Ready for Fall

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

A wolf huh? Sounds like fun! He said cheerfully. He was trying to imagine the outfit but couldn't really get a good picture. Ryan decided to not worry about it and finish his job for the day. It was one dog to the next, one of the puppies almost bit off his finger! After Ryan lost count of how many puppies he washed, it was finally over. Ryan wiped his forehead and sighed in relief. Phew, I thought it would never end! He said with a chuckle before standing up and wiping off his apron. Maybe this job wouldn't be so bad. He had a friend here and it seemed like the work was enjoyable. Ryan put out his hand for the girl to grab and helped her up. So do you have any plans for the rest of the day? Seems like my shift will be over soon since it was my first day after all. He said, rubbing the nape of his neck. When he thought about it, Ryan realized that Lexi was his higher up. But then again he was older than her. Maybe we can go grab a bite to eat or something? He asked while taking off his apron. It seemed that his shift would be over pretty soon so he should get ready to go.
███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Bunny Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi looked at Ryan then smiled at him before she continued washing the puppies, laughing as a few of them splattered water on her when they shook off after their bath. She also got quite a few kisses from a lot of the puppies as well. "Whoo!" She said, chuckling softly as they finally gave the last puppy a bath. Drying off the puppy, she then put the puppy back in it's cage before turning to Ryan. "Nope, no plans for me." She said, not sure if she should be happy about that or embarrassed... Huh... Meh... It didn't really matter. The young woman then cast a glance over to the clock and noticed that her shift was almost over as well. The raven haired female then looked up at him, another smile appearing on her face. "Sure!" She said before blushing a little as she realized she may have sounded a little too enthusiastic there. "Um... Err... I mean... Sounds cool to me." She said, rubbing her arm a little bit.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Shared link: arrow Toy
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
More Action/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese huffed and pouted, "I'm not worried about him biting, I asked if he was clean!" Same thing went for the ferret! Ty was a very particular man, he kept a clean house and got agitated if anything was out of place. For crying out loud, practically everything he owned was filed in alphanumeric order! Not just alphabetical, but by number and letter! Point, made, he hoped. He doubted pet store animals carried any serious disease, his doubt was in how often they were bathed. Could you even bath a ferret?

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

LittleMissUnderestimated

Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:05 pm
whiters4

LittleMissUnderestimated

Ellise Belmont

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Yup. She was already hooked on the little guy. Turning to Mai, her eyebrows came together and she swallowed harshly. "Would there be any possibility you guys could keep this one special in case I decide to come back? Unfortunately, I have to actually be a responsible person-" She rose her fingers, quoting the air for emphasis while the lizard remained in her hand. "- and ask him if he's okay with me getting a pet." At that very same moment, her phone buzzed. Looking down at her purse, she settled the little lizard onto her chest, letting it curl up and begin to sneak up towards her neck area. It was cold and felt soft on her skin, creeping to find any warmth it could... And underneath those dark curls looked like the perfect opportunity. Smirking a little at Tyrese, her eyes scanned along the message. Lunch? Pffft. Too late! Instantly she began to type back, biting the corner of her lip.

Sorry slowpoke! Tyrese beat you to it. <3
Alsooooo... What do you think about lizards?

And with that, she put the device back into her purse, letting it sink until she heard it tap against the bottom. She closed her eyes and exhaled, glancing over to Tyrese, then back at Mai. "Unless my husband happens to answer within the next two minutes before we leave here." She reached up to slowly stroke her finger from its head down to the base of its tail, watching it squirm if she went any further down. His tail was fat... Which only meant he was healthy. "Oh come on! Of course he's clean. They shed off their skin. Just like how we take showers! We shed off all the dead particles off of us." Gross. But real. She looked at the ferret. "Come on! Take a chance. What's the worst that could happen? You turning into a were-ferret." That was an awful joke. Which... Only made her laugh harder.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cutie Patootie. & Jacket.
Feeling: Excited!
Money: $1090.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Could these nagging thoughts of Lillian leave him alone already? Her texts left him feeling so bloody paranoid. Maybe he should cancel his plans and go check on her...Inhaling through his teeth, he shook his head and told himself not to. Lil was always a vulnerability for him, but she had always been more than capable of handling herself; she came to him when she needed it, he'd always liked that she carried herself with that assurity. As Bree resigned to checking her messages, he checked his own phone before letting Madi pass him Bach, as his name would be. Bach sniffed his hand before letting himself be held, not that Ty knew how to hold these types of animals. "I can see that happening, I'll rue the day."

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

LittleMissUnderestimated

Lady Illusia"

Ellise Belmont

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:50 pm
whiters4

Ellise Belmont

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Snickering, she reached back into her bag, keeping the palm of her hand over the lizard so he wouldn't fall. Unable to not hear his inhale, she lifted her head, the other hand mindlessly looking for her device. "Is it really bothering you that much to hold it? You could always just put it in a cage." Little did she know it was the texts themselves that had been bothering him. She remained absolutely clueless. Though admittedly... That little ferret was just adorable. Just not up her alley. They stank to high heaven! "You just have to show them you're not afraid of them." She laughed a little before finally snatching her fingers around her phone. There! Swiping it out, a wide smile covered her lips.

I live with you, ya big baby. You didn't want to talk this morning! Don't be a butt over your own decisions~

Of course, it was a tease, and she hadn't hit send quite yet, finishing it up with one hand. It was taking her a little while to do so.

And don't worry, I won't. He'll throw a fit if I don't pay attention to him, just like his dad.

Beh-heh-heh. But at least he had said yes to the lizard!! That meant she got to keep Alistair. Flipping herself back to Mai at lightning speed, she nodded frantically. "I know I"m definitely getting the this little one!" She turned to look at Tyrese, eyeing the brown haired mammal. "Watcha thinking? Yay or nay?"

OOC: Linkity Link!

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:53 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese watched Bach's head bob up and down as he tried to get a good sniff at Bree, half wondering if Alistair was on the ferret's menu. "Hmm? Oh, I don't have any problem with him, I uh...just have something on my mind." He waved it off, giving Bach back to his handler. "I'll take him. I don't have any equipment so just ring up whatever you think I'll need." Its not like he spent his money on anything other than groceries anyway. Besides, it was about time they got out of here, he was starving. Flashing a quick smile over at Bree, he wondered off to browse the pet accessories. He couldn't believe ferrets were able to wear clothes. He should dress Bach up as a biker! Classic leather vest. The wolf chuckled at himself, trying to think of where he could set up a living space for a rodent of that size. Maybe the informal living room, he'd buy a hanging shelf and put his cage on that. "So Finn said yes?" He asked over to the brunette.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

LittleMissUnderestimated

Lady Illusia"

Ellise Belmont

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image
Thinking: 'This place isn't bad at all."
Mood: Thankful

Mai watched as the two conversed with each other and enjoy the pets. It was pretty amusing to watch. The woman asked if she could put the gecko on hold and Mai was about to answer but it seemed she had gotten her answer from her husband. With that out of the way Mai nodded in acknowledgement to her. "Great then I will get you the needed supplies to take care of him." She said happily as she then turned away to go get the stuff the woman would need. Small bow, pet accessories, toys, food for the gecko, a tank for it to live in, and that was all. Mai placed all the needed things on the counter and then approached the woman again. "Alright, I got everything that would go with the little guy. If there is anything else you'd like I could be of assistance."

LittleMissUnderestimated

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:15 pm
whiters4

Ellise Belmont

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"Shockingly, he did." Bree took a gander over all of the things set up at the check out for her lizard and Tyrese's ferret. Everything was so small for little Alistair! A tiny water bowl, a tiny food bowl, some plants that came with his tank, a rock to sleep under, a lamp... Sheesh, she was so happy the plant, rock, and lamp came with the tank. Some food... What were they? She peeked over the small,plastic, hand-sized tub. Meal Worms. She snorted a little. Not a problem! Though she'd think Alistair liked his fruit every once in a while... Did lizards eat fruit? Yeah. At least, in her mind they did. She'd make him a little fruit salad every once in a while. Her smile was widening at every thought of getting him ready for his day. Finally! She could have a friend during the day... Since Dime went with Finn to Sucre's practically every time. Maybe he'd even like to chill at the bar sometimes with her - attract a few of the younger customers in. "Thank you so much!" The excited woman twisted back to Mai, cheeks bright pink with joy. "I really appreciate it, and I think that's all I need." Stopping to look up at Tyrese, she stretched a hand out for the little ferret to sniff, her other hand keeping Alistair safe underneath her palm. The last thing she needed was to pick something out and have it swiped away by a playful animal. Well, ferrets were devious in her mind. "Are you ready?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese walked to the check out counter with four accessories and six toys, adding it to whatever needed to be paid for in order for him to take Bach home. The little guy was waiting inside his carrier pacing around until he opened it up and clicked on his leash to his collar. The animal was then allowed near Bree as it huddled contently in one spot after sniffing her hand. Ty paid with cash from his wallet, receiving a coupon on the receipt for an outside enclosure. The wolf thought this idea would be amazing, it was much better than fitting a cage inside. After getting most his things bagged and putting Bach onto the floor, he went online and looked up a diy guide to build one himself. At least he'd have something more to do with a pet added on top of a surprise child and a relationship. The male nodded over at his company, "I'm ready when you're ready. We should stop and grab lunch from here, I have to pick up Sela soon so now is our only chance."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $360.75』
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

LittleMissUnderestimated"

Lady Illusia"

Ellise Belmont"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:12 pm
whiters4

Ellise Belmont

LittleMissUnderestimated

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She stroked along his ear, completely forgetting to pay until he pulled out his money. Slipping her hand into her purse, she retrieved a card, handing it to the cashier before being handed it back and signing the receipt she was handed. "Thaaank you!" There were an awful lot of things to carry. Mainly because the cage that came with the lizard was glass. And... Kinda big. Slipping one bag up her arm, she cautiously picked up the box, careful not to crush the lizard on her chest. Screw this! She was super woman. And awaaaayyy! She began towards the door, clicking along in her high heeled boots. "Oooh, yeah. That sounds like a good idea. I'm starving." How long had it been since she ate? She didn't want to eat anything this morning after being sick... Finn made food for himself by the time she got back, and then she went out with Tyrese. Huh. So last night? Shrugging, she made her way to the door, shifting her hip against the metal bar. That hurt a little bit. Ignoring the bruised-feeling pain, she pushed past the door, sliding her heel against the corner of the door to leave it propped open for him. "Thanks again!" She called to the two women that helped them.

Well, at least the glass cage wasn't that heavy. Still, even if she kept a surprising hidden amount of strength in her body, she wasn't that strong either. "Where do you wanna go? Wherever it is, I hope they allow pets." She eyed the little ferret on his leash, laughing slightly. Now that was cute. Admittedly,the more she thought about it, the more she realized just how cute Tyrese himself was being. All the toys he had piled on the counter.. The accessories, already looking on his phone - for which she assumed was to take care of a ferret. Her laugh began a little louder for what seemed like no reason, hiding her smile behind the box she was carrying whilst her eyes closed.

Money: $1059.50

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Thinking: 'I hope she won't be afraid of me."
Mood: Truthful

Mai smiled and began to check out the stuff for the woman, and her companion. Once she finished with the check out and got paid she waved goodbye to them both. "Thanks for coming! I hope you both have a great day!" She said in excitement. Well that wasn't bad at all. The customers were nice and it was rather fun for her to help them out even though she had difficulty due to her being unable to handle small pets. But thanks to Madi she was able to finish the sales and do her job. Looking over to Madi Mai smiled happily and walked over to her. "Thank you for the help really Madi. I would of felt weird if I said I couldn't handle those small animals. It's not that I'm afraid of them, its because I'm afraid I might hurt them." She said she was going to explain to Madi why she couldn't touch them and that was something she was going to keep her word on. "As you see I have these antennas on my head. They aren't headphones or some accessory, they are cybernetics. I have a lot of modifications in my body to make me more capable of fighting. My strength is much more compared to an average human so I haven't gotten use to my strength. I don't know how to be gentle with small creatures like that so I was afraid of hurting them. Which was why I asked for your help." Mai wasn't sure what Madi was going to think of her since she went and told her she was basically a cyborg, but Mai hoped she wasn't afraid of her now that she knew.

LittleMissUnderestimated

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn showed no signs of being afraid of Mai. In fact her expression didn't really change at all. Madi was now free from Lucas the devil ferret. Besides she'd rather Mai ask for help than one of the animals get hurt. As long as Mei didn't use her strength against her, she didn't mind. Seeing Mai reveal the truth of her cybernetics almost gave her the courage to speak of her own ears and not so average human abilities, but the mute girl still couldn't find the words. She also did not want to make the mistake of trusting Mai too soon. So she wrote, "There's no need to thank me. I was simply doing my job. Do not hesitate to ask for my help Mai. As long as it doesn't require verbalizing something, I'm willing to help."

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C:
Ellise Belmont

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash