Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:04 am
He did like Baking! Awesome! "Oooo! Awesome! I'm a pretty good baker and am good at not just desserts but anything involved in Mouseshirean cuisine! Sandwiches, Cakes, dinner meals like bubble and squeek! But I'm best at Tea Party/Time related things!" she explains excitedly she always got excited by meeting creeple who liked to cook!

At his mention of smelling sweet she sniffs the air then laughs playfully "Ooo! You do smell sweet! I didn't notice at first because of all the other smells hah hah!" she laughs letting her tail sway happily before shaking her head at his head tail's question "Nope! I'm not heh! But I can make some fairly decent Caramel Spookies!" she says cheerfully before nodding to the dragon boils question

"Heh yeah! Apparently someone secretly signed me up hah hah! But it's for charity so why not!" she says then shrugs brightly before smiling "Nice to meet you! I'm Camilla! Camilla Forester!" she says politely but excitedly it was a ingrained habit to give her full name one she saw no reason to change

Meegane
Lol have fun dealing with a hyper excitable Dormouse ghoul! Though baking and cooking does calm her down

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:27 am
Nahm had been waiting, watching the bidding action with deep interest. He preferred to start later, just to sniff out potential competition. As it was, there didn't seem to be much. He placed a bid, then wiggled his fingers in a little wave at his victim.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Pachua
Amount you are bidding: 100 tokens

kuroopu

endejester

Tokens: 756  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:19 am
Yvette would have been content to walk away from this with some creeple watching at the very least, very much the type to bide her time and weigh in all her options unless someone caught her eye. She wasn't expecting that someone to be Darren yet she found her gaze wandering back to the undead boil from time to time, the frown that was on her face replaced very much by an irate scowl now at the bid that was placed on him.

Just 10 tokens for a date with him? What was that ghoul trying to get at by bidding for every other boil and ghoul on stage at such a meagre amount?

Tugging open the bag, she counted the number of tokens she had been given for the event. She was so going to regret doing this. She already knew it deep down even before she raised her hand to jab a finger in Darren's direction. "500 for him." She was going to try to save his sorry a** and hopefully have enough remaining to score herself a date as she had originally intended.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Darren
Amount you are bidding: 500 tokens

Tokens remaining = 313

Torvil
Placing a bid x3

[A.V.]
Outbidding for Darren x3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:08 am
Pachua looked more shy in that moment, and surprised to see one of Merry's Boilfriends and gave a cautious wave. "Heh… ah… Llyr that's Nham! Uh…he helped me with the chocolate." He flushed and scuffed one bare foot.

Prolixity

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:06 am
Llyr turned his head, catching sight of Nahm, and his eyebrows rose in surprise as he cast a glance between both the grue and Pachua. It took him a moment to remember what chocolate he was talkin about, but then it clicked - their exam, in that ridiculous house.

"Ah, yes, I know Nahm!" said Llyr, lifting his hand and drifting toward the other boil in greeting. "Hello, Nahm, how are you today?"

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Pachua
Amount you are bidding: 150

endejester

prolixity

bipolar bee generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 618!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:40 am
After being handed her bag of tokens, Deszeld glanced around the room. She very patiently watched as lot one was put up for auction, very interested in what was going on.

It wasn't until Hollandaise was introduced that Deszeld's interest grew sharper, and the green hissed softly under her breath.

Maybe she bid on the ghoul because she did not want anyone else to have the warder, or maybe she bid on the ghoul because she was jealous, or maybe she really had no idea why she was bidding.

But she did, which should have meant something because she was a green with a bag full of six-hundred and eighteen shiny new tokens that she had been planning on adding to her hoard.

And now she couldn't because Hollandaise.

Patience was not a strong suit of the green, and so Deszeld immediately bid every last token she owned.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Hollandaise
Amount you are bidding: 618

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:37 am
PhiferWolf

Charity, huh? looking down the line of the other contestants, and those dropping tokens in, he saw there was a sort of odd vibe between the two sides. There were quite a few flushed faces, some panicky ones... this was certainly odd kind of looks for something as simple as a charity... Looking down at the large sac of tokens he had gotten from the gnome, he held them up to his friend, "Well you're the only person I know, so I guess I can give these to you?" But... As he listened to the mouse girl express her reasoning for placing the tokens into Uru's bowl, Qui's eyes widened a touch more again. Wait... date...? suddenly a somewhat embarrassed and bashful look very faintly coloured his expression, cheeks a tiny bit red. While Uru bid on himself... only for another ghoul to shyly walk by and bid on him again, Qui tried to discreetly lower his arm and hide it behind his back. With the question now on him, his gaze kept sheepishly averted, a hand raising to run through his hair in a nervous fashion... "Oh I... well I was just seeing if you were around, and.. then saw all these students heading this way, so... thought there might be some sort of festival going on, or.. something.." his voice trailed.

[940]

iStoleYurVamps

Having been fiddling around on her mp3 since no one had yet approached her on the stage, Verusha was pleasantly surprised to see an old friend contribute to her cause. That confident grin of hers turned into a smile, a wink aimed the canines way... though Cannon just glared at him as sharply as ever, "thanks for the bid. Been awhile, Frosty~"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:55 am
The excited ghoul amused AJ, her eyes resembled that of the Head when it saw something it loved. "Oh I only picked baking up in year one and my main focus is on desserts because Bro loves that a lot. I guess my forte is spookies, I was responsible for the Monster Booth's catering during the First House Cup. Are you gonna be a cook when you graduate? Tea party, that reminds me of a certain boil who loves tea time." The boil scrubbed his chin with a smile.

The venue was really like the dormouse said - full of smells, thus clearly the boil was just making a harmless joke. Head was, on the other hand, disappointed with the reply. "Oh.....that's sad. I was thinking maybe I can ask for a nibble or lick....." It mumbled in a low voice.

"Don't. even. think. about. it." AJ smiled sweetly but the Head totally understood what's wrong, it shook its head quickly. "Good boil." Turning to the ghoul again, "Probably one of your friends then, it's a good way to make new friends, isn't it Camilla?" The gentle boil winked mischievously, implying themselves.

It's a boil's job to entertain ghouls, she said.

Rikku Takanashi
AJ likes cute girls XD

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
stella cinere generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 604!

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:28 am
Kieran had no idea what the description about her was, but quite ok with the idea of having something mounted to her walls. She stood there with a large grin placed on her face as she softly brushed her tail looking as adorable as possible to everyone who had come in to place a bid.

So far one, Kieran gave the unfamiliar boil a thumbs and a grin as he bid on her. Hey a bid was a bid.
Meegane

A date, pfft, Lass easily made her way towards the gym her iron shoes clacking on the floor like knight in armor getting ready for battle. She had little interest in a date; it was more so an interest of merely purchasing someone to do her bidding without any argument and it was far more entertaining to have them do a few favors that they may have disagreed with. Taking a bag from the gnome she headed towards the front peering at each student on display for anyone who would have more use to her.  
Magician Arcana generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 742!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:57 am
Alex bolted in to the room, a little late and under prepared. This whole thing was confusing, but thankfully the gnome shoved tokens in his hands. A lot of tokens. Like a giant bag of tokens and it weighed a LOT.

((Generating for Alexis Zephyr))  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:59 am
There were names EVERYWHERE and people and wow this was a lot more fun than he had imagined. Grinning toothily, he flapped about until he caught sight of someone he knew.

"Hey!" Why had Michael put herself up? He didn't know. Nodding to himself, he loudly shouted, "I'M BIDDING ON YOU."

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Michael
Amount you are bidding: 150

iStoleYurVamp

Magician Arcana generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 670!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:01 am
Lucretia had donned her finest clothing, her hair done as nicely as it could be. It was a party, a festive occasion. She also knew that a certain sea demon had been signed up as a lot. Smirking to herself, the reaper gathered her tokens and mingled in the crowd.

This is going to be very fun.

((Generating Tokens for Lucretia Falke))  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am
And there she was. Lucretia moved swiftly over to her target, a grin as wide as the pumpkin moon dazzling the ghoul's face. Imbere, a dear friend, and the source of Luca's mischief.

"Imbere! You're in the auction? Very surprising." She could hardly contain the mirth inside. Only thirty tokens? Frowning, the reaper shook her head, "This simply will not do."

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Imbere
Amount you are bidding: 200 tokens lmao

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:17 am
Mathias was soon outbid, but by his highly competitive nature and the fact that he really did not care of he spent every last token in his bag, he quickly upped his own bid in response.

A fairly dismissive glance was thrown the green dragons way.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Hollandaise
Amount you are bidding: 620 tokens

Tokens Left: 242

the semblance of unity
pinchmonster

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

The Semblance of Unity generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 685!

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:19 am
Hollandaise had put herself up for auction: a strangely impulsive move for the ghoul. She had not thought anyone would bid on her - or, if they did, if would be a small amount. This was for a date to the dance, but she had already decided that should someone win, they could change i as they wished. It would be a nice distraction. So, when the wolpertinger bid on her, she smiled at him - he was perhaps shorter than her, even, although he clearly had platform shoes on. Hollandaise's added no height to her relatively short stature. She wiggled her toes, frowning. Maybe she should look for some... Hollandaise made a note to look for him later.

And then, of course, the green ghoul came along and put every single token she had on Hollandaise. Deszeld did not look pleased. Sighing softly, Hollandaise asked the gnome for her own bag and scanned the room. There seemed to be no rules saying she could not bid or mingle or any real rules at all. She could not speak with Aisha - not yet, and been trying not to look at her. Hollandaise frowned. Maybe she could bid... she shook her head, ignored Deszeld for now, and wandered. Slowly, she made her way to the boil who had come late. He looked interesting - with leaves for hair and a general woodsy feel.

"Hello, you seem vaguely plant-like. I am Hollandaise." Out of t he corner of her eye, she saw the wolpertinger boil bid again and her mouth rounded slightly in surprise.

Kyribird

pinchmonster
mention

iloveyouDIE
mention

Seussi
mention

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash