Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:27 pm
"Yeah, I'll be sure to do that." Nick said chuckling as he finished his drink. Deciding it might be prudent to sit closer to someone that he might encounter more in the future, Nero picked up his case and took a seat next to the Norse Guy. "He's right. There are many other places in the world with different customs and histories, though very few people will ever admit there's a common thread in there." Nick stated. "And I hate to break it to you, but everyone's a little lost." The Assassin said in response to the other males comment about the city losing its way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:45 pm
After several discussions of varying interest went on around him, Daren was glad to be in front of his room. "Alright, that's enough exposition for me. Blah, blah, find the blue and green users that have also had trippy dreams and summon captain planet by our powers combined or whatever." he said as he stretched. "I'm taking a shower and then I fully plan on sleeping the rest of the day unless s**t goes down again. And dinner. Dinner will get me out of bed too." he said as headed inside.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 pm
Marcus nodded to Daren as he led Evan to his room. "Here you are dear."He said smiling. "I'll be preparing dinner soon. I bet you are all hungry.But now is probably a good time for you to contact your home land....you may get some answers." He said smiling as he gave Evan his key and turned and headed down to the bar again.

Evan blinked and nodded as he went into his new room. He sighed as he toke off his shirt and looked at the marking on his arm. "It's spreading..." He muttered as he noticed the tribal marking had grew and spread from one arm, along his back tot he other arm. "I need to call home now..." He said as he picked up the phone in the bedroom and dialed a number. The phone rang a few times before he got an answer. "hello? Mother? It's me....Listen I have a problem. The markings showed up and I need to contact someone." Evan said softly as he tapped his fingers on his knee. "Oh...ok, thanks then. I'll talk to you soon...ok, love you too. Bye" He said hanging up before sighing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:27 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Following behind Marcus Joe gave Evan a small nod as he finished the last of the mead that was left in the mug. Seeing where his own room was he made a small note of it before hurrying back to Marcus. "Tell me Keeper of the depths of your knowledge. Your words give thoughts to your life being on par to that of the ancients". "I wish to know more of your kind. These Merefolk twas what you called them correct? If you do not mind shedding some light upon the subject." Joe pushed as he sat down at the bar before setting his mug to the side. The warmth of the brew had filled his body well and would preserve him for a time as it had fully wet his appetite for the mead.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:02 am
Marcus went back behind the bar as he listened to Joe and poured Nick another drink. "Well, you see.... the 'ancients' existed looong before me and my kind." He said as he pulled a rope hanging behind the bar as a bell went off and several Fishmen and Merfolk walked into the bar and waved to Marcus s they walked into the kitchen."See, after the fall of the ancient kingdom, the people of the world followed the scattered sources of essence. Legend has it that the knights who freed the princess survived and led the scattered nations. Stories say the knights were embedded with power and were able to change themselves and their followers to survive. The Blue knight had changed herself to the form of a fish and allowed her followers to as well and toke to the watery depths. Since then, Merfolk and various split offs of the race have been born, for example, Fishfolk. Fishfolk take on the major form of a fish instead of man." He said as he grabbed a conch shell hanging on the wall. "Alright kitchen crew, we have some very special guests tonight. Let's go all out for them please?" He said into the shell before hanging it back onto the wall. "If i recall, one of your shamans and I go way back...When I was travelling the world I paid a visit to your homeland," He said looking at Joe. "Very interesting place, Especially that mountain surrounded by constant thunder storms." He said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:46 am

"From your tales I would hazard that Odin or as you said the Yellow knight t'was who moved to my homeland. Aye t'would make sense that he would be this knight you speak of that or his son Thor." Smiling when he spoke of his homeland Joe looked past him for a moment thinking of it. It felt like an eternity since he had last seen it but his quest was not over so he was not able to return yet. "Aye, she is a sight to behold during the winter months. The shaman's have said that one of the laylines from here on midgar to the other 9 realms hides beneath that mountain. Tho the likelihood of such a thing is questionable, the oddities beneath it's clouds are none to scoff towards. " Looking back towards the kitchen as many noises started to issue forth from it his eyebrow raised somewhat.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:27 am
Marcus chuckled. "With essence, anything is possible." He said as he he grabbed several bottles. "They say, that the tribe of purple users were able to open doors to other realms. However, their numbers are small. It is one of the rarer colors to be seen," He said smiling but soon frowned. "The holy order, that is what the tribe of white users called themselves. They viewed the purple users as a impure, a threat to Order. The nearly wiped out the purple tribe using their powers to call upon angels and holy beasts..." He said as he mixed together three liquids. "Evan's hometown is one of the few remaining settlements where magic users thrive. The order was stopped from within by fellow white users." He muttered as he stirred the drink as it turned into a purple and white beverage. "That was the first sign of corruption I've seen in ages..." He said as he handed Joe the drink. "Corruption isn't pretty..." He said simply as he sighed. "Oh, my friends are making dinner for you gentlemen, it'll be ready in no time." He said as he smiled again  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:52 pm

(How funny would it be if Marcus turned out to be a bad guy haha.)
"What pray tell is this friend?" Looking down at what he assumed was a drink. "Nay corruption and treachery have no place in any culture" Joe said replying to Marcus as he swirled the drink around a few times before drinking it down. It had a sweet taste but he could not place the flavor as it seemed to tiptoe back and forth between several more pronounced ones. "Ahh your patronage is far to kind friend tho, I have no way of repaying such things in your lands coin. Perhaps a barter of a task as repayment " Joe asked a tinge of guilt hitting him. He had not been able to get much of a trade from the coin he had brought from his own country and had fallen in trouble after killing wildlife and cooking it at one point in a park.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:19 pm
((well we never know yet haha))

Marcus smiled and chuckled. "It's fine, you don't owe me anything." He said as the conch shell buzzed and he grabbed it and put it to his ear. He nodded as a voice muttered something form the shell. "Ok thanks." He said as he hung it up."The drink was called a 'Holy Universe'" He said as he walked from behind the bar. "well boys, dinner is ready. Nick you're more then welcome to join and I have your room already made up." He said as he headed towards the stairs. "Umm,the dining hall is down this left hallway first door on your right." He said as he headed up the stairs. He knocked on Daren's door. "Dinner is ready Bird Boy," He said as he walked to Evan's room and knocked as well. "Evan hun, Dinner is ready!" He said as he turned and walked back downstairs.

Evan listened to Marcus and nodded as he stood up. He walked out of the bed room and closed the door. the door knock glowed purple and snapped and crackled with purple energy. "Hmm...Mom is right." He said as he looked at his hands. "I need to find a spirit..." He said as he turned and walked down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:15 pm
"Jeez, that's why I don't go to church." Nick said after hearing the story about the "Holy Order". Personally, he felt it was a crock, religion in general just wasn't his thing, mainly because of the fact that it was what motivated a lot of people to do a lot of terrible things. Then Marcus announced dinner was ready. "Yeah sure I'll join in on the fun." He said, grabbing his case and getting up, heading to the dining room.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:13 am
"Finally some real grub!" Daren said with glee as he stepped out of his room. "What're we having, Fish Boy?" he retorted as he came downstairs with a towel around his neck and no shirt on, running one end of the towel through his damp hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:45 am
((I want to have some fun >.< ))

After hours of searching, all witnesses were gone by now and Skye was starting to get hungry. By now she was right outside The Aquifer, pondering on what to do and where they might have gone. She looked around before looking at the entrance of the bar. Could they possibly be in there? She had checked most of the other bars and public areas around where eye witnesses saw them, but got nothing. Her stomach growled and was even more tempted to go in just to eat. She guessed it couldn't hurt to go in and check. She approached the front door and started heading inside.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:19 am
Marcus smiled widely as the gang entered the dining room. "Well tonight I had my boys and gals whip up some good ole' Merfolk delights" He said as he clapped his hands and several Merman, Mermaids, and Fishfolk carrying large trays of seafood walked out and placed the dishes on the large dining room table. "Grab yourself a plate and dig in! I'll go make us drinks!" He said smiling as he left the dining room. Marcus entered the bar portion of the building as Skye walked in and stopped and smiled. "Well well, if it isn't my favorite little detective. What can I do for you today?"

Evan smiled and grabbed a plate and grabbed some lobster claws, shrimp, and fish. "This all looks so good! The smell is amazing." He said as he got some dipping sauce and silverware before sitting down and digging into the food. Scarfing it down quickly. "Mmmmm...." He said smiling as he closed his eyes in pure delight. His body started to glow purple as he began to eat again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:27 pm
"Hey Marcus." Skye said when he came to greet her. She's been here a few times when the other officers would drag her down here for drinks. She was mostly there so no one would get too wasted and would be on call when the others were too occupied. "I'm here on business and maybe a quick bite to eat. Anyways, have you seen a group of three males? This is what two of them look like. We couldn't get a face of the third one." She showed him the sketches of Daren and Joe. "One of them is the Junkyard Crow gang leader."

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:31 pm
Daren was sitting at a table, scarfing down his dinner when he heard someone drop his gang name. "Oh, that'd be me!" He looked up with a mouthful of food and raised a hand to get the detective's attention, speaking up as though someone just walked in with a package for him and less like he were a wanted man.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff