Otaku Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

Ranukai felt his tail being and jolted in shock since he wasn't expecting it Kuro to grab his tail, but he didn't bite Kuro but playfully nipped him gently without digging his fangs into Kuro's skin and he was a little confused why Kuro did that. Ranukai was on all fours again he wanted to play now. Ranukai's other side started to surface, but the wolf wouldn't let him since it was enjoying it's self with all the attention and fun.

kyolll

Princess Ceil Blackwood

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image

Monochrome sighed as he rubbed his eyes again. Placing on his glasses once more he returned the laptop to Kuro. "Sorry," he said before standing up. "I'm going back to the dorm. I'll let the rest of you decide on what is the theme and everything else for the event. Kuro you can email the information once you are done." With that Monochrome leaves the room.

[Monochrome exists club room.]

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Ciel Blackwood

Intellectual Prophet

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio softly watched as Monochrome left softly angry. He felt like he was at fault. He quickly let go of Hikaru and bowed his head. "Thank you for protecting me Hikaru." He said before he left after Monochrome. He wanted to cheer him up and comfort him.

-katio exits the room

User Image

OutOfConcern:: N/A
Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

kyolll

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image
Kuro chuckled at Ranukai. He got up from his chair and kneeled in front of the playful wolf and began to scratch behind his ears again. "You are so cute, I could just eat you up", he chuckled as he gave Ranukai an intense stare. Kuro had found an interest in the little wolf. He turned his attention to the frustrated Monochrome," Will do", he sighed. He would have to pull a all niter again.

Princess Ceil Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image

Ranukai perked up and was ready to play with Kuro as he pawed and was in play stance towards Kuro, the intense stare just made him launch at Kuro and playfully bite and he had a playful bark escape from him as he played with Kuro with his tail wagging happily from the ear scratch from kuro.

DarknessRinn

Kyolll

Princess Ceil Blackwood

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

"They need not take everything so seriously" he said placidly. Hikaru was starting to get bored everyone was off doing who knows what Kuro was playing with wolf boy and the other two with there love drama. 'Hm maybe it's time to mess with Kuro' he thought to himself. Hikaru put his arm around his brother playfully and said "Well Well what a cute wolf! Looks like you must be waiting for a master" he said smoothly.

kyolll

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image

Ranukai tilted his head and smiled with his tail wagging. " well I really don't have a maser, I never was big in interaction with others for a long while. I started to interact with the others when I got use to new things and people this is how I am now until normal selfish and secreted human mind Ranukai returns." he said
to Hikaru as he was still wanting to play with both if they wanted, but the wolf knows to no force others to play unless they want to.

kyolll

Princess Ciel Blackwood

DarknessRinn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:13 pm
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° ⓚⓨⓛⓔ ⓓⓔⓛⓘⓞⓢ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

User Image

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

Kyle searched through the hallways of the school, each of them empty; which was a slight relief to himself. He however wanted to try and break out of his shy routine, so he decided he would join a club. This was all new to him, but he decided it would be the first one he found. Low and behold, he soon came across the Otaku Club's door. This was something he could definitely join, so he decided it was destiny that brought him here. Should I knock? Oh screw it, here goes nothing... He thought to himself as he gulped and pushed the door open. "Is anyone in here? I'd like to join, if that would be okay!" He asked, not even looking to really see if anyone was in the room before he did so.

Uber Shoono

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image
The sound of a stranger's voice made Kuro's head snap back at the door. "Join?....", he questioned his hearing. He had a creepy grin," Yea. I guess you can join", he chuckled darkly. He had another member to add to his collection. He flicked Ranukai in the head,"Hear that. Another host", he said with enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

Hikaru look at the new comer and walked towards him slowly, "Of course you can join! We wouldn't deny someone as handsome as you." he said charmingly with a gentle smile. "Hi, I am Hikaru, what is your name?" he asked as he extended his hand out in a greeting motion.

kyolll

Princess Ciel Blackwood

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:39 pm

User Image

A smile came across Kyle's face as he heard one of the guys in the room say it was okay for him to join. But just as he questioned what he meant by a host, he was greeted by another of the members. This one walked up to him and introduced himself as Hikaru, and offered his hand to shake as well. A light blush showed on Kyle's face as he shakily took the man's hand and gave it a firm shake. "Kyle... My name is Kyle, and it's very nice to meet you Hikaru." He gave the man a closed eye smile as he introduced himself and shook his hand.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image

Ranukai shook his head after Kuro flicked it, " yep another host lucky you sir Kuro.this means your host club will get much better then before." he said to Kuro and smiled then looked at the new member then pounced on Kuro. " shouldn't you be introducing yourself president Kuro as well?" he asked him and laughed then got off of Kuro after kuro ruffled his hair he stood up and smiled nicely at the new comer then went up to him and bowed. " welcome to the club fine sir, I'm Ranukai." he said nicely and bowed his head.

kyolll

Princess Ciel Blackwood

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

Ranukaidevilwolf

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image
Kuro ruffled Ranukai's hair, "Yes, I should introduce myself. It would be rude of me if I didn't", he said. He stood up from his chair and walked over to the new guest while rubbing his hands together. "Hello, Kyle. I'm the King of the Club.", he laughed hysterically. He looked like someone right of a horror movie. "By the way, the name's Kuro", he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

Shaking his hand firmly Hikaru said with a smile, "You have such soft hands, Kyle." Letting go of his hand Hikaru put one of his arms around Kyles shoulder "You'll fit right in and you'll look good in the host suit." saying the last bit quickly. "Don't mind my brother, Kuro, he's not all there sometimes."

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:07 pm

User Image

Kyle blushed a little more as he felt Hikaru place his arm around him. He then chuckled as he heard what the man said about Kuro, who he smiled at and said hello to, just as he did with Ranukai. "Thank you for letting me join! I definitely didn't think it would be this easy." He exclaimed with a hon of excitement in his voice. His expression however quickly turned to one of slight shock as he turned his head to look directly at Hikaru. "D..did you say host suit?" His blush had quickly come back now, as he tried to picture what it could look like.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items