Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:58 pm
((Haven't gotten too far in Inquisition, been busy doing side stuff. High Inquisitor Grand Admiral Overlord Taco Bell Supreme Fiyah and Co keep getting ganked by Despair Demons paired with Rage Demons. T~T ))

Leon had spent most of the night trying to steal from the King, yet every time, no luck, then some crazy stuff happened and now there was a big fight going on. Oh that place looks important, might find some neat stuff in there. Leon thought, grudgingly slipping away from his previous goal to see what was going down.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:06 am
(I know Meg XD. Hell at the moment Tyler is the only one not like me. Cause Damion is somewhat and Levi is like most Levi's I make and is so I can't say anything. And BTW I read chancy's reply and OMG that made me laugh so hard. XD LIKE DAMN THERE'S DEBRIS AND CLUTTER LIKE EVERYWHERE!)

The Knights started to move in on Levi who they now though was a big threat. "Strike him now!" One commanded and they drew their swords and charged.

Levi sighed as they drew their swords. "I guess I have no choice now. If I let them take me down I will never get things done." He said then put his hand behind his shoulder and whispered a few things that no one could hear and then all of a sudden a burst of air came from him, and next thing anyone knew was he was in a fighting stance. He looked to be holding something in his hand but to the eye there was nothing to be seen.

The Knights stopped for a moment when the burst of air hit them. When they noticed Levi next he looked like he was in a fighting stance. "Well now the mage shows his true colors. GET HIM NOW!" The main Knight shouted and then of few of them charged and slashed at him.

Levi waited for the right time and then with a slight move of his wrist he blocked all the attacks at once. It looked as if the swords were stopped by the air itself for it still looked like nothing was there and yet the swords were stopped as if he was holding a sword himself. "I am sorry guys I don't go down so easily." He said then with a flick of his wrist he pushed them back. "There we go!" He said then quickly made a b line for hole in the wall and jumped out and passed Chancy in mid air.

The main Knight saw his men get stopped and pushed back by some mysterious force, and when Levi jumped out he quickly went after him.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:31 am
"Well that isn't something you see every day." Leon remarked, sneaking into the building to see what sort of things he could get his thieving hands on. If he made a good enough score, sold it all to a fence before anyone found out and avoided being spotted, he might be able to sit comfortably for a while. Of course that did all depend on what was inside the place. I could always use new things, maybe some armor when I decide to become a famous Gladiator or Re-spec to Soldier. He thought sarcastically, avoiding, for the most part, the area that Levi had blasted into. He had no idea how many people where in there and Leon did not enjoy unwanted attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:03 pm
Tyler finally had entered the town again. Once he did he quickly made his way through a few back alley's and it wasn't long before he heard the crash and looked and saw smoke coming from were he was heading. "Hmm I think this might be even more interesting." He said as he made his way around the corner and saw the back of the warehouse. He noticed that there were no Knights guarding the back anymore. "Oh how wonderful." He said then slowly made his way to the back entrance. He entered and noticed all the Knights were making their way out the front door and before he knew it they were all out of the building. "Now let's just find what I need and get out of here." He said then began to slowly make his way around and began looking for any signs of the Relic.

The Knights had now made their way outside and saw Levi in the air. "THERE IS HE GET HIM!" One shouted and they began to spread out.

Levi saw the Knights come out of the building as he landed on top of the roof across from the warehouse. "Well this is just annoying." He said then looked at the girl who was flying on the broom in the air. Soon as he saw her he almost lost his footing but caught himself. "So there is another wind mage. And it happens to be a girl." He said to himself and sighed.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:01 pm
"WOAH!" Chancy squeaked out in surprise as the blond mage jumped and flew past her. Upon regaining her composure, she whipped about to face him, not about to lose the weirdo if she could help it. "Jacob! Shiney-Guys-Who-Clearly-Don't-Qualify-For-Their-Job! Mister Green and Whispy's over here!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:08 pm
(What did you just say you lost me.)

Levi began to look confused as she said something that to him made no sense. But then again he wasn't really focused on what she was saying at the moment. "So I guess you guys are sent here to apprehend me?" He asked the girl on the broomstick.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Why do they always have to run" Jacob muttered to himself as he watched Chancy chase after the guy. "Move" Jacob yelled shoving his way thru several of the guards as he held up his Radiant Dawn emblem. "Get out of the way idiots your just making this worse for everyone involved" Jacob yelled out leaping up and using one of the guards shoulders to bound over to a clear area of street to continue pursuing. "Need to get a clear shot if I want to bring this guy down" Jacob muttered looking upwards at the rooftops to keep as much of a bead on the two as he could. His right hand was clenched tightly as a few electricity sparks over it while he ran leaving a lined path of where he was running behind him.
(Got a party to go to after coming home from a long day of drill. Will post in the morning. Please don't get to marjorly ahead of me was planning to have Jacob try to blast the roof out from under Levi to hopefully trap him under some rubble an keep him still.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm
{I didn't say anything. I've just been staring quietly at the computer screen. ;D Joke aside, Chancy was calling out to Jacob and the knights chasing Levi so that they would know he's near her location. She just did it in her unique, weird as ********> way.}

~*~

"I'unno. Those guys seemed ta want you, you just wrecked that place like a wench's booty on a Friday night, and you're runnin' round like you got somethin' to be guilty 'bout." Chancy replied with a simple shrug, honestly not as invested in the situation as one might initially think. "I was asked to see what's goin' on, and I did. Nothin' personal, just doin' my job."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:49 pm
Tyler was moving through the building and somehow didn't run into Leon. He then saw a crate hidden in the back of a few storage boxes that looked out of place, When he walked up to it he noticed it had a few locks on it and a few magical traps for those who might want what's inside. "Well this is odd for a normal package." He said with a grin on his face. He knew exactly what to do, but he realized that it wouldn't be long before they might actually talk to the mage who has been running around town all day. So he took out his crimson oil filled vial and opened It and poured it on the crate and it began to glow.

"Well I was trying to do something for someone but all of a sudden I got attacked by guards who seemed to think I was someone else like a bandit or something." He said then noticed Jacob and his lightning coming out of his hand. He sighed and then made a slashing motion and a gust of wind went at him and in a instant his lightning disappeared.

(And yes btw wind magic if strong enough can make lightning magic dissipate. That's why Lighting is weak to Wind.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:16 pm
Keeping out of sight and making sure his hood was up, Leon snuck around. Thankfully the commotion outside was keeping everyone's attention, because of it, Leon had been able to pocket a few things here and there. He was definitely going to make some profit off this most opportune event, though he could not help but shake the feeling there was something else around, something super important and super secret. Something like that would be worth an obscene amount, and Leon wanted to find it really really really bad.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:42 am

Having lifted his arm up to block the gust of wind he was none to happy to see his charging lighting spell was dissipated. "I really hate wind users" he muttered to himself as he kept up with the two before seeing a ladder that he could climb to get up to the rooftops. "A ride able M.U.S.E. would be so damn lovely!" Pulling himself on top of the building the charge on his hand again having built up. "Hey you!" Jacob called as he had finally caught up to Levi and Chancy. "Hold on a sec I need a breather." Bending over Jacob took in a few deep breaths. After having run as much as he had since leaving the Radiant Dawn guild hall he was rather tired.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:49 am

As Tyler was sitting there doing what he was a spear missed his head by a few inches as it slammed into the wall beside him. Nearly the entire tip of the spear was stuck in the wall next to him as it shook a bit from the force it had been thrown. Having been away at a distance Kaelthas had watched his guards leave a rather precious area of Tais(Sp?). He had entered the building to see if any of his guards had remained to guard the warehouse and any of the goods that was within it. "Now then Kassim. What do we have sneaking around while my guards tend to other matters?" Behind Tyler Kaelthas stood looking a bit perturbed by his guards decision to completely leave the warehouse. "It seems I need to give them a bit more training on not leaving their post" he said looking to Kassim for a moment before back to Tyler. "Now then thief if that is what you try to be. I would suggest that simply turning yourself in now is the better of the choices you have in this

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:48 pm
"I will be sure to have a word with them personally once we return, Your Majesty." Kasim said calmly as he drew his swords. "Shall I call for back up to apprehend this man?" he asked as he looked from Kaelthas to Tyler. "Once we subdue him, of course."

((And apologies to Pac; I'd timeskip, but I feel like it would throw everything way off with all the action going on here. >_>;; ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:06 pm
Chancy looked unimpressed by Levi's tale, crossing her arms as she skillfully remained upright on her broom and shot him a disapproving scowl. "If you're not a bandit, then you shoulda just let them take you in and investigate ya. If there ain't no evidence you did anything wrong, then you ain't gonna hang or anything. You'da been let go in a day at most. Instead, you run around whippin' your magic about tearin' s**t up." She motioned towards the warehouse. "Didn't ya think for a second that yer little game of chase the chicken mighta been doin' more harm than good? Isn't a little legal inconvenience better than stirring up hysteria when tensions are already pretty high 'cuz a bandits?" She might have only seen a moment of the action, but she felt that - alongside his own words - were enough to form an opinion on the topic. An opinion that, surprisingly, was far more mature than what people tended to expect of her. She would normally have avoided ranting, but Levi kind of reminded her of Damion due to how he simply dispelled Jacob's lightning instead of attacking him as a threat. Which meant he wasn't a bad guy until proven otherwise. Speaking of her fellow guild members, Chancy had to stifle a giggle at how worn out Jacob seemed to be from all that running.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:05 pm
Leon hummed to himself as he moved through. He collected a decent enough score, but he still could not shake the feeling there was something else to be found. I'll look around one last corner and-crap. He thought, coming across the scene with the King, another Thief (Tyler) and some other rando (Kasim).  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff