Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Yule Ball : Great Hall (Dance Floor)

“That’s true.” Leonette didn't know about the whole white picket fence thing. "No, not exactly..." she said blushing a little at his question. It wasn’t like she trying to figure out who to marry, she was fifteen that was the last thought on her mind. Luckily with the change in subject she was able to make her blush lighten at least till he called her the most wonderful girl in the school.

“I can’t say my Christmas’ are nearly that eventful.” Leonette commented. She usually just hung with her father and her two sisters. At least one day out of the holiday they’d hang with their cousins but it wasn’t overly interesting. At least nothing was broken during the event and no one got into any arguments, unless you consider Mira’s complaining argument worthy. “I’m not that wonderful…” she said looking down at the ground before glancing back up at David as he stepped closer to her. Blinking at what he said, Leonette wasn’t sure what business her boyfriend had to attend too but she’d trust him, she had to.

The Gryffindor knew David was right, however it were those traits that made her wonder what was going on. “Yeah she does, doesn’t she?” Leonette said with a smile. “She has friends and she’s asking me for help… You can’t tell me that’s not different?” she said honestly. “She spends all her time hiding the nice side of her - that I remember from when we were younger - that I find it hard to believe she’d even let anyone see it… even me…” she added leaning her head against his him as she listened to his words.

“David, you’re her big brother. You’re supposed to worry and be overprotective of her. That’s what big brothers and sisters are there for, it’s our job.” Leonette told him looking up at him.

With: David

Wearing: Formal Dress with a gift of my own.

OOC: ---

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:09 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
gryffindor
pureblood
first year

company- ball attendees
location- Great Hall
thinking- ....
wearing- dressed up

Pru thought for a moment, actually giving the decision some serious thought. If she had come alone, she'd just do whatever, but she was here with a date, even if this wasn't a date-date, and she wanted Addy to be happy with whatever they were doing as well. Did boys like dancing? Some probably did, of course, but she figured most probably didn't want to dance right away. That was more of a girl thing, right? "Let's go over and say hi," she suggested, "And then we can dance if we want and or just talk with them." She was friends with Addy, of course, but she didn't know if they were good enough friends to be holding a one on one conversation with each other for the majority of the night. She didn't want things to get awkward, and then have to be scrambling for something to talk about. If they were with a group of people, it'd be easier to relax. They were all the same people they were every day in classes, after all. Pru felt a little bit older, a little more sophisticated, maybe, dressed up like this, but she was still the same old Prudence. Assuming Addy would follow, she slowly made her way over through the crowded dance floor to the group. "Hullo everyone," she greeted them with a small smile. "Tori, Rider, Lyall, Feather, Kota." She didn't know all of them that well, knowing only Tori Rae the best, as the other girl was her housemate and they shared a dormitory room together, but she at least knew everyone's names and what houses they were in.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset

shabatha

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

LOOK AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND!
DEAR PRUDENCE, LET ME SEE YOU SMILE.
THE CLOUDS WILL BE A DAISY CHAIN...
SO LET ME SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:07 pm
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Amused | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Wendy | Your plastic soul: Yule Ball

Vander almost laughed, but settled for an amused sort of huff. He hoped it sounded superior. "I'm sorry, it's just I seem to remember vexing you when you ran into me at the station. I mean, there was eye-narrowing and arm-crossing." Alright, so maybe she had just been irritated, but Vander, as someone who was irritated/angry/enraged quite often, was familiar with the signs. She'd love to act as though he never got under her skin, but that wasn't always true, now was it? Her frown, at least, showed that she was obviously confused as to why he was responding emotionally to her being so unemotional. At least the girl could dance, he did reason with himself. Otherwise he'd just be dragging around dead weight for half the night, but she knew where to put her feet and how to move in time to the rhythm. They probably made a sweet little picture, anyways, though if anyone was close enough to hear what they were saying to each other in low voices, they might think differently.

"I don't," he said immediately in reply to her amused-sounding question, because really, he reassured himself, he didn't. What she wanted didn't really matter at all, in the grand scheme of things. Even what he wanted didn't really matter, though surely it had to matter more than what she wanted. He wasn't born into his role as eldest and heir for him to do whatever he wanted- though he supposed he could, so long as it was within the limits imposed on him. He had duties. The whole family was on his shoulders, even the dead, all weighing down on him. He was the one who was supposed to carry them with him, and make them all great again. He had to do whatever it took, whatever his father said it would take. "Do you think I honestly care," he asked dryly, "If you think I'm presumptuous? If you want me to know you better- you don't, but that doesn't matter, we're going to have to talk about something, maybe you could share a little," he suggested sardonically He did have his wonders about her home life, and he'd never really had a chance to talk to anyone about himself- his siblings could predict him like clockwork- and really he knew he didn't have the inner peace or contentment required to dance quietly with her and "take in the moment". What moment? There was no moment.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

mc2

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tori smiled at Prudence and Addison when they joined them. She didn't really get to say hello, because Rider had already took her and Lyall by the arm and dragged them towards the dance floor. The girl laughed at her friend's eagerness, but went along. Enough standing around and chitchatting. It was time to party! Lyall asked for a dance from her, so she did her best curtsy and took his hand. She held his shoulder with the other and instantly began to step to the music. She had taken a few dance lessons when she was younger. Her mother thought it was necessary, while Tori just liked wearing the beautiful dresses. She got so caught up in herself, she almost forgot that Lyall was supposed to lead! "Sorry," she said with a sheepish grin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD GRYFFINDOR FIRST YEARxxx

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

{ooc: THIS POST SUCKS I APOLOGIZE :C}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

shabatha

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrнυffℓєρυffmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall walked with Tori to the dancefloor, a smile on his face. The girl started to move to the music, so Lyall followed, letting her lead. Suddenly, she stopped and apologized, making him blush. "You don't have to be sorry! I'm the one who didn't take lead, so I'm sorry!" He grinned, switching the dance so he lead, and he started moving, taking care not to step on Tori's toes. He grinned, the lights flickering over them as they twirled about. "This is fun!" He was happy to dance with such a lovely friend, and her dress was all sparkly in the lights! It was wonderful!

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

{OoC: Not my best post either, don't worry. xD}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
Ŧเгรt אєคг ﻮгאŦŦเภ๔๏г

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison didn't mind going over to his friends and followed behind Pru as she walked over to the gang. He smiled at them and saw the dazzling dresses that the girls were wearing. With a bright smile, he said, "Rider, Tori, Feather, you girls look amazing. And Kota and Lyall, very dashing guys." He smirked and shook hands with whoever wasn't busy. Beaming at his friends, he watched Tori and Lyall dance. Turning to Pru, he said, "Do you want to dance with them?"

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

What am I doing? Yule Ball.
How am I feeling? Fancy!
What's on my mind? Everything is so pretty!!

Lyall and Tori went to dance first, but Rider was okay with that. She was still smiling, especially when Prudence and Addison came over. She smiled excitedly and hugged both of them. "Thanks Addy! And you look dashing yourself." She smiled at Pru, then added, "And Merlin's beard Pru! That dress is beautiful on you! You're so pretty!" She hugged Pru again, bubbling with excitement. She took both Pru and Addy's hands and pulled them into a triangle, attempting to dance with both of them.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

shabatha

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:55 pm
Valentina Melody La Russa
Fourteen Years Old/ Fourth Year Gryffindor

Wearing: A long red evening gown with pearls/ Single/ Pureblood/ thinking: Mother going to kill me / Heiress to the La Russa Fortune

Valentina decided she had enough so headed off the dance floor. "I'm sorry about about your sister and parents." She said to Xavier. She headed of towards the door "Thanks for the dance to and good luck for NEWTs" She said before heading out the door outside for some air. "Bloody guys I am so over them." Valentina said to herself. Thinking to herself probably going outside would be the best idea

OOC: Free for Interaction and next post Path Leading Out

Diamond Wales

Put Name here

Put Name here

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 pm
I'm back in Liverpool,
And everything seems the same...
But I worked something out last night,
That changed this little girl's brain!
A small piece of advice,
Sixteen years in the make-
And I will break it to you now,
Please learn from my mistakes.

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Twin ~ Sixth Year Prefect ~ Hufflepuff Seeker ~
{feeling: thrilled} {thinking: ...yeah, I look hot} {with: Dorian} {at: Yule Ball}

Jess watched him pale in an interesting mix of amusement and dismay. Amused because she thought it was kinda cute, even if maybe that was mean of her to think. Sometimes it was nice knowing you could make someone else nervous like that. Dismay, because she didn't want him to say no, after all. She did smile when he stood, since it meant he was agreeing already. "Don't worry, you can't possibly look like an idiot if you're with me," she said cheekily. She hoped he knew she was mostly joking. They were friends, but she knew she unconsciously toned down her sly comments and joking a little when she was around him. She just didn't want him to get offended or think she was shallow or used to getting whatever she wanted. She was, of course, used to being able to say whatever she wanted, she just didn't want to put him off. Right now he might be in awe of her because he thought she was pretty and because she was older and more "mature", but he'd realize there were other pretty people out there eventually, and some of them a lot more charming and sophisticated than her.

She just had to try not to cry when that happened, was all.

At his next words and the slumping of his shoulders she almost wanted to grab him and shake him, but that might really scare him off. No need to look like a psycho, yeah? Did he really think she would do something like that? Prance off to dance with some other guy? "I came here with you." She tried not to sound defensive or too insistent. "If I'm gonna dance with anyone, it's gonna be you. Okay?" She looked at him, actually stared him down for a moment, before she took his hand in hers and laced her fingers through his firmly. "Come on, we'll have everyone in awe. I promise." She did her best to try to lead him through the crowd, half walking backwards, which was harder than it look in heels, her skirt swishing gently. Once she deemed them in an appropriate space to actually dance, she abruptly came to a halt. "Alright, I'm a pretty good dancer, but I'm used to dancing by myself, not with someone else. But between the two of us, I'm sure we can manage to work this out," she said confidently. "Right, I want you to put one hand on my waist, and then I.." She placed her free hand on his shoulder and smiled. "There. Now we just have to go with the beat. I'll lead, don't worry."

I swear I'll find the cure for a broken heart.

Cara MiaKitty

Let's dance to joy division,
And raise our glass to the ceiling!
'Cause this could all go so wrong,
But we're so happy!
So if you're ever feeling down,
Grab your purse and take a taxi-
To the darker side of town...
That's where we'll be.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Yule Ball : Great Hall

Mira still had her arms crossed when Timothy handed Benjamin the note. If her housemate dropped his arm at all she was going for that camera, no doubt about it. Giving up on the prospect of that happening she looked back at Timothy as she dropped her arms. She couldn’t be upset, not tonight. She just needed to let it go and enjoy her night with her date, or rather her Ravenclaw friend. Glancing over at Benjamin as he started going on about Timothy being a Ravenclaw even in Spanish, Mira could only assume that he’d picked up some words.

“You knew he might bring a camera and didn’t warn me?” Mira questioned before shaking her head. Being mad about it wasn’t even possible. When Benjamin went on about his camera and pictures she wanted to kill him. “You better not sell them to family members.” She said narrowing her eyes at him. Her sister didn’t need any pictures of her with Timothy and neither did Timothy’s sister. So long as no one from Hogwarts got those pictures she could live with it, if only barely.

All Benjamin wanted was a picture of them together. Mira instantly blushed when he started going on about it and calling Timothy prince charming and her his princess didn’t help. In fact it only made it worse.
“Um…” she started to say glancing from Benjamin to Timothy. She was blushing so bad that she didn’t even want to look at anything but the ground. Moving over to Timothy she still wouldn’t look at him. “I suppose one picture won’t hurt, right…?” she said glancing over at Timothy.

User Image

With: Timothy, Benjamin

Wearing: All decked out in blue with a gift

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:14 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy merely shrugged and gave her a look that basically said "Would you believe me?" before looking back at Benjamin as he both praised and made fun of his Spanish use. He rolled his eyes at the comment about him being a Ravenclaw and only grinned cheekily and took a short bow as he agreed with his assessment. When he talked about actually giving the pictures away to his family members he could virtually see the maddening grin taking over his sister's face from across the Great Hall and blanched imagining all the thoughts that were going through her maniacal little mind. He was about ready head for the heels and drag Mira along with him when Benjamin asked for just one picture of the two of them, even going as far as to call him "Prince Charming." He was about to decline when he saw his female friend's blush and wondered if maybe the Slytherin male had actually gotten to her and puffed up about to give him a piece of his mind when she actually agreed to it. Timothy looked back at her in shook wondering if she knew what she was getting into. One picture just meant that they were admitting that he was right and that he would have all the rights to bother them about their relationship, or lack thereof, for the rest of their natural born lives. He couldn't get up early for class to save his life but Merlin forbid he actually miss a moment to be a pest! With a sigh he gave her a small easy grin and acquiescing move of his shoulders before he held out his arm once more for them to take the candid shot hoping Benjamin would do it quickly before Typhoon Tanya came crashing over them.

murruelecreuset

mc2

After the all commotion, [Ball Attire]
Ruffle and rustle, [Great Hall]
Saw I silence, [Mira and Benjamin]
All quiet and silently [Going to the Ball with Mira...and trying not to kill Benjamin]
Prevailing upon. [OOC~]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:33 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Crushing on Jessamine Walsh
                                                          Looking Sharp at the Yule Ball with Jess
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Nervous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I'm gonna ruddy kill Julius... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

They're pacing and glowing bright ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          Their faces all snowy and white ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Bury their paws in the stone ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Make for their heart as my home ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian was somewhat in awe of her confidence; he didn't doubt that she was going to look amazing for an instant, obviously. But the idea that he wouldn't look like an idiot simply because of being with her was sort of hard to swallow. Then again, maybe she just meant that he couldn't possibly screw up enough to be noticeable next to her? He could buy that, he thought. If he weren't the one here with Jess, he probably would've been staring at her the whole night, and only noticed whoever she was with long enough to be jealous of the guy. Surely to God he couldn't be quite so awkward and awful of a dancer that it would be more attention-grabbing than her, right?

spaceHe flushed when she spoke, thinking he must have offended her saying she could dance with someone else. He hadn't meant it like it was an insult or anything, or like he thought she'd ditch him! Quite the opposite, he'd been trying to let her know that if she wanted to, he wouldn't mind, that she didn't have to feel bad about it. He would mind, of course, very much so, but he didn't want her to know that. He just wanted her to have a good time and enjoy herself, and had serious doubts about his ability to make that happen. Half the time he wondered why he couldn't have gotten a crush on a guy; at least then he might've stood a chance at understanding the person. Then again, having a crush on Jess was basically reaching for the stars... he was utterly insane for even going along with this. Had no idea why she was. But, her loyalty was sort of heart-warming. He felt those damned butterflies start up in his stomach, and swore his heart literally skipped a beat, which annoyed him. Dori'd always thought that was just something that people said in books, he hadn't thought it could actually happen.

space"Uh, right. Okay. Dancing, yeah," he stammered, and then he wanted to slap himself. Seriously, what was wrong with him? He didn't really have a chance to ponder it, though, because then she was grabbing his hand and her fingers were laced through his and her hand was so soft and he was praying that his palms weren't sweaty. He didn't bother to respond to her saying they'd have everyone in awe, thinking that he'd reached the point where arguing with her about it would sound like either false modesty, or like he was pathetic. Given that they were on a date, and he did absolutely like her, he didn't really want for her to think either of those things. Even if it was utterly hopeless. He inhaled sharply as she led him through the crowd, trying to dispel enough of his usual spasticness that he wouldn't look like a total dolt. He nearly walked into her when she stopped, but thankfully didn't step on her feet or anything. "I'm glad one of us knows what we're doing," he said, a wry grin on his face. He did as she requested and placed his free hand on her waist, blushing furiously. Her dress was open on the sides and his thumb had accidentally barely brushed against the bare skin. He didn't comment on it, though, figuring that the only thing more awkward than that he'd done it would be to actually say something about it. He swallowed. "Yeah, you lead. I have no idea where we're going," he said, thinking that had probably been the lamest attempt at a joke he could've possibly made. It didn't even qualify as an actual joke. He tilted his head to the side a little, the gesture similar to what Knight did when he was confused. "So, how do you dance by yourself? Like this, I mean. Seems like you'd need a partner," he asked, wondering both how and why. Why seemed like it'd be rude to ask, though. He didn't quite fathom why she would ever have to dance alone. Or why she'd apparently thought he was her best option for coming to this thing with a date. "Unless you just meant that you dance alone in general, and have good rhythm," he tacked on, thinking that probably had been what she meant.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ They tumble and fight
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ And they're beautiful
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ On the hilltops at night
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ They are beautiful

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:06 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall : Dance Floor

As they danced Jasper caught sight of Valentina. She was dancing with a Ravenclaw prefect. A part of him felt bad that he hadn't told her he was taking his sister. Deep down he knew that people thought it was strange that him and Alice would go to a dance together instead of a part but they weren’t really related.

"Jasper, what's wrong...?" Alice asked knowing something wasn't right. That's when she noticed their Gryffindor friend stoked out of the hall and outside. "It's Valentina, isn't it...?" The blond nodded his head at her question as he looked down at her. "Go after her, she needs you." Alice told him. "But Alice I'm probably the reason she's upset." Jasper replied. "Then go make things right. I'll be fine here, when you're done you'll find me over by the refreshments." she said stepping away from him.

"Thank you, Alice..." Jasper said with a light nod before leaving and heading off after Valentina. Alice gave his a light smile before he left and then headed off to get a much needed drink of well she wasn't to sure what yet, perhaps fruit punch.

(Exit Jasper to Pathway)
(Exit Alice to Refreshment Area)

Wearing: All in Purple

Wearing: Formal Dressed to Match

With: Each other...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space Benjamin smiled largely as Mira relented and Timothy sort of reluctantly but also obviously embarrassed agreed. He noted Timothy glance quickly over once or twice quickly to where his sister was busy dancing with her boyfriend and Benjamin chuckling held up the camera and snapped a couple pictures after saying happily "Sonreír".

Smiling he said, "Hey, at least I'm not going to just give them to people, right? And, I'm confident you both will look great in them. Now, remember to tell all loved ones and interested parties I accept completed and correct homework assignments, prefect patrol schedules, and correct test answers for payment. That includes from you two!" Chuckling he added, "Anyways, have a good night you two. Stay out of trouble. I'll let you be. I'll be good and find other entertainment besides you dos niños adorables. I'd say be good-but that is boring-instead play nicely with each other and don't make me break you two up, okay?" He ended smirking.

Throwing up his hand he said laughing being sure to wave the camera up in the air before draping it around his neck by the neck strap he added, "Adiós! Feliz Navidad!" Benjamin actually didn't have a master plan on who to bug next, but that was when he caught sight of Camila and Morven talking together. He smiled widely seeing the two older Slytherin girls-Camila he knew some from quidditch and was gorgeous but the redhead Morven-oh she was entertaining.

Well, at least it wasn't all that hard to find other entertainment at the Yule Ball-or not for Benjamin. He walked up to the older girls, his general unshakable confidence he portrayed (more some from his lack of actually caring what others said then he honestly thought he was as flawless as he joked he was), and said placing a hand over his heart and nodding towards Timothy and Mira. "Ah, can you two take pity on a poor underclassman? Can you believe I asked her... the rubia here... she says yes and then stands me up for my best friend. Heartbreaking, really," He added with a shake of his head, grinning the whole time. "But, I figure, 'more fish in the sea', right? And, I can just find a prettier girl to dance with instead and that is where you two lovely ladies come in. Will one of you take pity on a poor innocent broken-hearted young man like myself?" He added with a huge grin holding out a hand and bowing to both Morven and Camila. To him, if he got one of the girls to dance with him great, but his theatrics he knew was more than enough to get an entertaining response of some sort at least from Morven.

(( OOC))
                                                    Translations: (1) smile
                                                    (2)two adorable kids
                                                    (3)Bye! Merry Christmas!

Time: The Yule Ball
                                                    Place: The Great Hall
                                                    Wearing: A camera and somewhat formal clothes

murruelecreuset
                                                    The Forgotten Weasley
                                                    Essy ze Ninja
                                                    Yukina101

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

"Eventful isn't always good," David answered with a smile at Leonette. "Honestly I'd much rather curl up next to a fire with a cup of cocoa and someone I like or a book or both then have some extravagant Christmas. I guess I'm boring like that. And new years, well, my family usually is in London for that-well Dad, Mum, my sister, and I... well there's my youngest too now, Leah, but she wasn't really exactly a part of family holiday plans last year... or not quite- but Dad has this big social event usually he hosts for clients and business partners and what not for his clinic. It really is kind of awful. Good networking opportunities, though, and people get to compare Dad's work I guess-which is sort of creepy but good..."

He shook his head and ended with, "Regardless, the fire and hot cocoa sounds a million times better than all that nonsense." He then kissed his girlfriend on the cheek and added, "And, despite your protests, you are pretty wonderful. I mean I could be dating people who would be less problematic according to my family if I wanted-so obviously you as a person would have to outweigh those factors quite a bit-and you do. I'm a practical person, after all. Boring. Practical. But, at least I can recognize a great girl when I see one, right? And appreciate it."

He smiled as Leonette spoke about Mira and he said with a simple shrug, "I don't necessarily hold the popular opinion about people, so I don't know how much this counts, but I've always got along well with your sister Mira. I like Mira. I've never really seen her as not nice or trying to hide the nice side to her. She's always been great to me. Maybe it is because we share some common personality quirks? I don't know... she's a lot easier to understand than my own sister. But, I guess it is like you said, older siblings, we're supposed to worry about our younger siblings. It's our job. Our duty."

He let out a short laugh closing his eyes and pulling Leo a bit tighter to him and kissing her on her forehead when he opened his eyes and spotted Sapphire and let out a short sigh. "Ah, and that business I have to attend to..." He nodded briefly to Sapphire over Leo's shoulder and looked back to his girlfriend, "...I need to go handle that now. I'll be back shortly. Sorry about this." He kissed Leo briefly on the cheek and then stepped back and headed towards outside where Sapphire was headed. This had better be quick, was the main thought that wen through David's head as he headed outside.

Wearing: Formal Wear with a gift for Leo
Season: Time of the Yule Ball (presumably Christmas)

User Image

murruelecreuset
shabatha

{OoC: Exit to Christmas Garden.}

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items