Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:33 pm
"Really? A smart and attractive woman like you has no boyfriend? Well that ought to be some sort of crime." Rylen said, trying not to smirk too much or look too pleased by this news.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:26 am
If Morgan's cheeks had rosied before, they were furiously aflame now. Nervously, she stuttered, "Ahaha, I, uhm, t-thanks." After a bit of fidgeting and rapidly failing grin repression, she then asked, "What about you? Any special someones in your life?" It was a poor attempt to deflect the topic off herself and she knew it. Still, part of her was rather curious. She thought, or at least kinda hoped, that he wouldn't, but it was never wise to make assumptions if one could help it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:58 am
Rylen shook his head. "Not a one. It's...not really worth it for me to get too attached to others." His smile faded as he glanced at Morgan, a sad longing in his eyes. "It's never occured to me until now how nice it would be to actually act on my feelings for a change, but one of us is bound to leave the other behind no matter how you look at it." He didn't want to, but he knew he'd likely regret not admitting his feelings later down the line. Easier to let them out, even in a roundabout, entirely vague way than keep them bottled. He knew how harsh hindsight could be.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:44 pm
Morgan could be oblivious, but she wasn't THAT oblivious. She figured he must be talking about someone, although whether or not it was her had yet to be figured. Still, it would be rude to ask that sort of thing so instead she gave a sincere reply. "Well, that's your perogative. Though, in my experience, thinking something is a doomed endeavor is what dooms it to begin with. A self fulfilling prophesy, if you will."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:10 pm
A sad chuckle escaped his lips. "I'm afraid that's not always the case. For some things there's simply no cure." Rylen said, hugging a little closer without meaning to. "Get some rest." With a sudden change of subject he snuffed out his flame. "We'll want to get an early start if we can to try and get to the next town in case the rain picks up again."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:30 pm
"Alrighty..." Morgan muttered, her words already a little sluggish from her fatigue. "Don't hesitate to wake me if you need anything." She flashed him a final smile before closing her eyes and attempting to rest. Although curious as to why her words seemed to sadden him somewhat, she figured that it was ultimately none of her business.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:45 pm
Rylen watched her sleep for a while longer, and once he was certain he wouldn't wake her, he gave Morgan a gentle kiss on the head before attempting to go to sleep himself.

Elsewhere, a cloaked figure smiled beneath her hood. "Found you at last." With a graceful wave of her hand, she ensured the pair wouldn't awake throughout the night while she finally captured her prey. When Morgan came to, she'd find herself in a large iron cage, almost like a giant bird cage, set out on a balcony high above the ground below. Wherever she was, the structure seemed to be flying high above the ground, and Rylen nowhere in sight.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:58 pm
Morgan, upon first seeing her new surroundings, initially felt a jolt of shock. Where the hell was she? How did she get here? "Looks like we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto..." she quietly quipped to herself, partially in an attempt to keep herself calm. Panicking would do her no good. So, she decided to look about and see if she could find anything if note from within her bird cage. Like, for example, a possible way out.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:04 pm
"Don't bother, it's locked both physically and magically sealed." A familiar female voice cooed as the owner stepped out onto the balcony. Under her deep crimson cloak she wore elegant robes of gold and scarlet, suggesting she was a mage with great power. "It's about time we meet in person; I'd say I'm disappointed it took this long, but I'm more annoyed it had to happen at all." she said as she removed her hood. Somehow it was Morgan's own face that smirked back at her, or at least one that looked remarkably similar to hers.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:27 pm
Morgan's eyes shot wide open at the sight of her captor. That was not what she expected in the least. After carefully contemplating her situation, she figured it wasn't likely that she would be set free if she was kept in a cage first thing. "I take it that you're the one who summoned me? Also, if you feel the need to cage me, I also take it that you're planning on something I wouldn't like, miss lookalike?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:34 pm
"That was me, although I will admit summoning you like this was hardly what I intended." The woman explained as she began to slowly pace in front of Morgan's cage. "New spells are uncharted territory and tricky to get right. Which is why you're staying put should I have need of you to achieve my intended result. Beyond keeping you captive, if you feel like using that word, I have no intent on harming you. Well, not intentionally at any rate."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:59 pm
"Then, in that case, what is your intended result?" Morgan asked, leaning back against the bars in her cage as she tried in vain to get more comfortable. This included crossing her arms, more to help herself relax than to give off any given indication of her mood.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:14 pm
"Well to do that I need to step back a bit. I had originally been trying to contact other planes via astral projection when I found your world. I thought it was just another odd place when I saw you with my face." The woman smiled smugly as she reached through the bars to hold Morgan's chin, acting like any good villain with a superiority complex should. "I came to the conclusion it was one of the infinite worlds that exist for every minute decision a person can make, and thought I might try my hand at conquering it." she said as she pulled her hand back before Morgan tried to take it off. "It was supposed to be an astral swap; my spirit takes over your body and vice versa, but I messed up somewhere along the way and summoned you here by mistake in both body and soul. But, I figure I should be able to analyze what trace magics may still linger on you and figure out where I went wrong." she held her hand back out as though resting on some invisible bubble around Morgan, feeling some unseen energy that she apparently gave off. "That way I can just cut the middle man completely and open a portal to head there myself and get my conquering on." she said with a sweet smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:28 am
Morgan, being the curious nerd that she was, couldn't help but ask a pointed question even if it wasn't in her - or Earth's - best interest. "This is probably a moot point since that plan's in the dust, but what were your plans if you had succeeded? My world has no magic, and by the looks of things I assume this spell was pretty heavy as is. You wouldn't have the resources in my world that you do here, so anything that isn't perfectly memorized would be lost." Again, Morgan felt like a bit of a nerd for pointing it out, but it was too against her nature to just shut up and keep that sort of thought to herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:39 am
"Oh I'm not worried. Magic isn't an aspect of the world, but of the person using it. A mage taps into their own energy to cast, so it doesn't matter how familiar your world is with magic, I'll still be just as powerful." The woman said with a smug smile as she daintily folded her arms. Suddenly there was a monstrous roar from the depths of the castle that made her whip around in surprise. "What on earth was that?!" she then glanced suspiciously back at Morgan. "That man you were with...perhaps a summoner...?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff