Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:22 am
"hmph...." Kojiro said as he searched for an exit. He looked towards the eye before looking over to where the arm met his body and smirked. He flew forward to where they met dodging defense after defense before reaching his body. "This arm is impressive..but I wonder how your body will fare.." He said as he went to cut a opening to enter through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:41 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Uhm....Who are you talking to?" Jacob asked a bit confused as he stood there looking around. 'I feel like batman surrounded by the freaking justice league. Why do I have to be without powers and all the weird s**t' "I am just gonna sit over here next to the boy since currently this is way outta my area of abilities" Jacob said aloud rubbing the back of his head as he walked over and sat down infront of Cheria. "Uhm...Hows the kid doing?" he asked looking down at the boy.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:39 pm
Cheria wasn't sure what exactly was going on either, but it seems like only the boy with the strange arm could deal with it. When Jacob came by she checked on the unconscious boy again. "His body is alive, sleeping, but without his soul that's all he'll be.." She said as she pushed up her glasses. She looked down at her healing tome, recalling everything that was written in it, but there was nothing to help with loss of souls. It was normally taboo to tamper with souls.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:19 pm
"Yeah, I'm gonna agree with you on this one." Yeah I know, God, you're so pushy. Whatever. Damian thought rolling his eyes and he sat down on the ground next to Cheria and that other guy.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:30 pm
((*slowly staggers in trying not to fall and grabs a nearby conveniently placed chair for support* sorry I haven't been posting much. Work got super busy a lot sooner than I thought it would. Guess I lost track of the time of year. I would post now but I'm exhausted and unable to work my creative magics. But I promise I will try to get something up by this weekend. Sorry for the inconveni-*collapses from exhaustion*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:55 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
((*slowly staggers in trying not to fall and grabs a nearby conveniently placed chair for support* sorry I haven't been posting much. Work got super busy a lot sooner than I thought it would. Guess I lost track of the time of year. I would post now but I'm exhausted and unable to work my creative magics. But I promise I will try to get something up by this weekend. Sorry for the inconveni-*collapses from exhaustion*))

(( wahmbulance MEDIC! CLERIC! WHITE MAGE! wahmbulance ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:11 pm
((*suddenly wakes up at the threat of a white mage* NO!!! NO WHITE MAGES!!! They creep me the heck out. I'm fine!!! See!!! *tries to walk ten feet but ends up looking like a drunken idiot* Perfectly alive and healthy! ^-^''))

Jake looked at the sky and tried to imagine a world in which the sun didn't move at all. It kind of creeped him out to be honest. I mean, how would you be able to sleep if you lived in an area that was always at high moon? Would you just walk around to the other side of the planet? "You're world definitely sounds interesting. Or at least a whole lot friendlier than my world at any rate. He said as he tried to figure out how to describe where he came from without losing any credibility he had as a hero.

"Well, my world is basically the exact opposite of this one. Where here you see order and peace, over there you see chaos and ruin. There is no love for the fellow man over where I'm from. Everyone fends for themselves no matter what the cost. I had found myself in a pretty tight spot when I was brought over here. Gotta say, I would take being here over back home any day of the week." He said as he noticed a purple mist not that far in the distance. Was it possibly from a fight? He didn't think much of it due to how used to seeing fights he was. Besides, they got it over and done with pretty quick from the looks of it. Business as usual he would assume.

Okami Ameras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:31 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

I nodded as he spoke.

Well, I'm as glad I was pulled out of that tight spot as I'm sure you were. I said with a smile. Then I rested my chin on my hand as I thought for a moment. I wonder if they purposely pull people from other worlds when they're about to die? Or do the people who bring us into this world know something? Like... what we would contribute to it? I wonder how they know they're not bringing someone bad into their world, at least?

My eyes went up to look at the sunset, a still alien sight for me. The sunsets are still strange to see... I'm used to it being constantly nighttime.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:36 am

"Uhm hmm lets see" Jacob muttered as he tapped his wrist a few times a digital display coming up as he reached over and put his hand on the boys chest. "Pulse at 62, breaths at 18 a minute, 90 over 60 blood pressure." Jacob rattled off a few numbers as an entire map of the boys body appeared on the screen just above his wrist. The body was green showing that there was nothing wrong currently. "It's not much but I can atleast monitor the kids vitals in real time. I don't really know alot about magic so do you think you could help the guy with the crazy arm over there at all work on getting this kids soul back?" Jacob asked looking up to Cheria.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:49 pm
"Don't assume that I can do all types of magic." Cheria said to Jacob with a slightly annoyed sigh. "One of the basic principles is to never tamper with souls unless one wants to delve into such dark magic. I'm only able to manipulate the elements, conjuring and healing requires tomes. So there is nothing I can do to help him. Besides, that arm of his is strange and foreign to me. Without knowing how it works, nothing could happen or I could end up hurting him." she explained as she looked over at the man with the strange arm before looking back at the boy. She was actually thinking about going home and leaving this to the authorities since this was beyond her abilities. "Unless someone else knows how to extract souls, there's nothing we can do."

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:39 pm
Oh God Damn it fine! I'll help! Piss off Squiggles. Damian thought and sighed. "I might know a method." Damian said awkwardly, he could tell he was going to regret this action sometime in the future.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:49 pm
((Oi))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:19 am

(Was waiting for Devil to post.)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:49 pm
Devilking07

((Oi))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:53 pm
((Sorry y'all moved in feb. to tx and been a lil rough livin. Aint had no internet, nor place to live for a while but Im back, Though i only have wifi when I'm at my work so srry...))

"I wouldn't try that if i were you"Natas said softly as the energy in his arm began overflowing. the eye pulsed purple, his bicep twitched.

*inside the arm*

A figure sat in chains, he was where the energy was coming from, the figure turned out to be an old man very buff for his age. He wore a patch over his left eye, his long gray beard was scraggly and laid on the floor a foot in front of him"Ye who enters my body, Speak yer name, for I shall be the last to hear it"the old mans voice boomed like thunder causing all defenses ceased.

*out side*

The arm trembled in fear knowing its true master was awakened,"G-Gungnir?"Natas asked, unsure of what was going on for once"...Odin? So thats how he made you compatible with me....."he spoke quietly to himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff