Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:11 pm
Rimanis was enjoying yet another cigarette, that he had stolen from that fricken human outside, when Gypsy asked him for his name. He just gave a sadistic chuckle, realizing he had been boning her for almost two days now, and had said nothing to her since before it all started.
The horned demon smirked. " Planning on being my personal Whore are ya, Lassy?" He didn't even turn in her direction as he spoke. He just laid his head back, and placed the cancer stick between his lips.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:24 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Sebastet swore as her part of the ritual was taken but accepted the terms that were given to her, "So be it..." she said softly, knowing that there might be no choice in the whole thing but that a little bit of acceptance on her part might make things easier later on.

This was nothing like the long talks she'd had with Her during Shade's sleep. She kinda missed those days right now. But she'd take what she was given for now and go with it. She licked the slice to seal it then moved out to check on Jake.

She knelt down and turned his face one way then the other and finally gave a heavy sigh. He'd been accepted back into the Reapers, but at least her explanation to him before would explain a few things he could mentally accept. He wouldn't have as hard a time accepting things now.

She looked him over one more time then spread the shadows around him to send him to his bed, gently placing him next to Lin.

Then she went back to the forge and got to work creating the daggers for Morrigan. As she pounded the metal into shape, she could see the violet sparks that told her the 'blessing' had been given to the metal. Perfect. Two new 'recruits'...

She worked all through the night making the daggers, adding and wrapping the hilts and handles, shaping and sharpening the blades.

By the time dawn was coming over the horizon, they were sitting on the anvil waiting for Morrigan to arrive. Both blades were works of art on their own but the final details would appear on the blades when Morrigan made her first true kill with them, once she harvested her first soul.

She'd been chosen by Gypsy so the goddess couldn't make any complaints on that part of things.

Now she simply stood in a shadowed corner of the smithy and waited...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:38 pm
DawnShadow666

Gypsy narrowed her eyes at him and gave off a low growl of warning. While they'd enjoyed the last two days, he probably should have remembered that she had claws and he had nothing but a kilt to wear.

She shifted to sit up on the opposite edge of the bed and used her claws to slice through the binding on her other wrist.

"I just wanted a name, not your Mark," she growled out and headed for the door even though her legs were a bit shaky at the moment. After all, two days of going at it like feral bunnies did take it's toll on the body. Her heat wasn't quite over yet but that didn't mean she couldn't walk away.

Truthfully, he could have simply taken her as his own, claimed her as his, and kept her demonic half dominant. It would have kept her more pliant. Instead...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:00 am
The fiery haired demon chuckled. " So sensitive.." He gave another laugh not even looking in her direction. " We both know your going to turn around, and climb right back on." He took another long drag, and then flicked the cigarette ( still lit) with pin point accuracy, heading straight for her expose neck, cherry first. Once she turn on him with a wrathful glare, he locked eyes with her. A deep growl rumbled from deep within his chest. " We both know you care not who I am.... I am but the wind.. and once you've been taken care of" HIs lips curved into a wolfish grin. " I'll be gone before you even wake.....or are you some squishy, feely mortal Shite?" A teasing growl was add to underline his last question. Then he simply turned his head away, with a twisted little smirk playing at one corner of his mouth.

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:19 am
DawnShadow666

Gypsy growled right back at him, hating that he was partially right. She could already feel the heat flaring inside of her again and knew she would need him to quench that flame. But she wouldn't be 'climbing back on' this time.

"No... I'm not like that... If it weren't for what's going on inside of me right now I'd be splitting you open from neck to groin and having no problem watching your guts spill to the floor. I may be half demon but I've only ever encountered one demon I didn't want to kill. When this is over, you'd better be gone or you will know what it means to die..." she growled out, truly hating this half of her DNA right now.

But she felt the heat flaring even more inside of her, reacting to her anger and making it more intense. Yet she still didn't go to him. Instead, she stayed where she was, even as her gold-kissed skin started to give off a red-hot glow from the intensity of the heat moving through her. Her pheromones filled the room with an intensity that would have been impossible to ignore.

He was going to have to come to her this time. He was going to have to take what her body needed to give. She actually needed the feral intensity this last time, needed him to prove his demonic dominance, needed him to make her brain check out for a while. If she kept thinking the way she was, she was going to burn up and take him with her...

She was showing him a whole new meaning to stubborn...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:45 am
Rimanis dissolved into the wind, appearing behind her. His fangs scrapped the upper lobe of her ear, then he whispered. " Rimanis.." His right hand came up to grip her shoulder tightly, talon like claws pierced her flesh. Then shoved her face first against the door. Biting into the crook of her neck, while his free hand gripped her hip, pulling her hips back against him. This round he decided he would violate her properly.

(( Not going any further lol sorry ))

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:02 am
DawnShadow666
That was perfect!

This round sounded more like they were trying to kill each other. But when they were finally finished, she was passed out again and guaranteed to stay out longer. He'd worked her through her heat, much to their mutual enjoyment. Though how much of it she was likely to remember clearly was debatable. Still, she'd be feeling every moment of it for days...

There truly hadn't been any sentiment attached to any of it. It was simple biology.

But as she laid there sleeping off the effects one had to wonder, and admire, at her full beauty. As well as the marks he'd left on her skin.

How she'd handle the whole thing later was a moot point for them both. Her demonic half had been sated to perfection, her vampiric half had been fed as well.

He'd probably be a bit worn out by now but it had been to a pleasurable end and even he couldn't deny that it had been a memorable experience. But he'd done as he'd said he'd do and worn her to exhaustion. Now was his chance to get out with the rest of his skin intact.

All he had to do was leave the door open and she'd get found before too long, fully able to leave without any worries...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:37 am
Rimanis woke after a long day of passion. His body was pleasantly wounded from his forehead down to his ankles of all places. At one point the witch had actually bit off one of his nipples. The demon shook his head over the memory. " Little twait was very pleased with herself. Ahhaha" He chuckled lightly to himself.
Rimanis stood from the bed, sliding into the air currents in the room. His figure was only visible long enough for him to grab his discarded clothing. Not once was a noise made as he moved about. Nor did he return to the bed, on which laid the most beautiful golden-kissed woman he had ever laid eye on. He simply kept his word. Vanishing into the wind, exiting through the door, and leaving it open as he went.

[ Exits]

Red Gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:44 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan examined Jake when he appeared, listening to him speak of Lin's heart. She remembered how Gin had experimented on the WereCat, played God as he twisted and altered her DNA, and then simply left her to deal with the problems, always telling her he was too busy to fix her. And if what Jake said was correct, she would die very soon. She sighed a bit and then nodded at Sebastet. "I'll return when the weapons are complete," she said, leaving the forge and returning to the main house to help get everything set up.

She spent the entire night getting things taken care of. She got several of the servants together and worked with them to create a plan to get things done more efficiently. After that, she helped them with the work, putting her telekinesis to good use to get her work done quickly. Everything was done by the morning. All of the rooms were complete, except the one Gypsy had occupied during her heat. She found some clothes she thought would fit Sebastet and then found a cloak to protect her from the sun. She returned to the forge with them and looked around, spotting Sebastet in the corner. She walked over to her and offered the clothes. Then she turned to examine the blades on the anvil, gasping a bit when she saw just how beautiful they were. "Are they done?" she asked, obviously wanting to hold the weapons for the first time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:04 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin sighed a bit in her sleep as the warmth filled her, only to cry out and jolt awake when the pain in her heart suddenly started. She screamed and writhed in pain, gripping her chest. And then it was simply over. She managed to open her eyes and caught a brief glimpse of the woman. She focused on her heart, noticing that it was beating at a normal speed, instead of it's usual slow beat. And there was no dull ache in her heart like there usually was. When Sebastet caused Jake to reappear next to her in the bed, she frowned. "What did you do?" she asked softly, knowing that she wouldn't get an answer from the unconscious man but needing to ask the question out loud.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:06 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet gave a nod even though she knew Morrigan wasn't looking at her, "Go ahead. Pick them up, take them to the training area and get a feel for them. I'm going to head over to the main house for a bit of sleep. There's no decoration on the blades yet but they're as done as I can make them," she told her as she put the cloak over her shoulders and tucked the clothes under one arm then approached to look down at the blades with the girl.

"Once you make your first kill with them, once you blood them with another's soul, then they'll be finished. Gypsy's trained you as much as she can for this, she chose you to join her ranks. From the time you make your first kill with those blades, your life will be changed forever. But that is all I can tell you, Morrigan..." she added softly, wishing she could say more but not wanting another reprimand.

She placed a hand on Morrigan's shoulder briefly then headed for the doorway, pulling the hood up on the cloak on the way.

Unfortunately, she hadn't counted on the fact that she didn't have her boots on... But she didn't say anything about it, knowing Morrigan would need, and want, the time with the blades.

Those were some of her greatest work to date: pure black blades with dark grey hilts and leather-wrapped handles. Set in the pommel of each one, though, was a deep purple amethyst stone that sparkled with a violet flame deep inside. Those weren't Sebastet's idea, but had simply appeared set in the blades once she'd finished making them.

Both events had taken their toll on her and she was exhausted but it had totally been worth it. Gypsy now had two people she could trust, two new leaders for her new company...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan took the blades and let out a deep sigh. Feeling just how perfectly they fit in her hands made something extremely clear to her. Referring to these daggers as just weapons would be insulting. She had heard others refer to their weapons as extensions of themselves, but now she understood exactly what that meant. She looked to Sebastet. "Thank you, Sebastet," she said quietly. "After I take some time to get a feel for my blades, I'll proceed to the mission. I already have an idea of how to separate the traitors from the good ones." She headed out of the forge and to the training area. As she walked, she thought about her last statement to Sebastet. She hadn't gone into detail, but she did have a way to determine which members of the council were the traitors. Ren had a record of who her agents on the council were. With her death, all of her notes had been passed on to Lily. Which meant Morrigan just had to get the book it was written in. Easier said than done, but nothing that Morrigan couldn't handle. But the first thing she had to do was get used to her daggers. So she set to doing just that.

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:24 am
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!! The scream echoed through his very being. Who was it? Why were they screaming like that. Voices whispered of a lost love. FIND HER JAEGER!!!...... This last voice was deeper than anything Jake had ever heard. I'M DOING EVERYTHING I CAN KEDAR!!
What were these voices, these shouts? Where was he... What had happened to him? Was he dead? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Laughter erupted at his thoughts...At my thoughts? Was someone there? He asked with a timid mental voice... Jake shook his head, how could there be someone there? Yet he knew someone had been there... He had held a conversation...made a deal. He had made a deal! but what for?
Jake wished he had not asked that last thought. At it's sounding came an image of a man that chilled him to the bone. The man was young, features strong, stern angular and stoic. The man had crimson eyes unlike that of even Gypsy's. These eyes held a mind of vast ancient intelligence, an intelligence that had committed mass genocide, that had loved deeper even than that of the depths in which his eyes peered into your soul. Then again they held a hatred, a hatred for the one staring back into his eyes.

Jake sat straight up in the bed, his chest heaving as if he had never breathed before. His right hand pressed against his chest in an attempt to calm himself, taking deep breaths. Though it only succeeded in terrifying him, where was his heart beat?
He rolled over and grabbed his cigarettes, proceeding instead to slamming himself into the wall opposite his bed. " AH F***!...the hell?" He slowly got to his feet, and turned around. HE was teen feet from the bed, how the hell had that happened. He shook his head, and took it one step at a time, on his way back to the night stand.

He finally got to the bed, and took a seat on the edge. He was leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees. His right hand occasionally rising to place a cigarette between his lips. he remained like this, until his mind cleared up enough. Then he worked on remembering what that deal was. Wait did someone make noise a second ago. This being in reference to the gasp as he slammed into the wall. A second later his eyes grew wide, as if seeing that beautiful rusty sunset red brick flying towards your face.
He had made that deal to save Lin's life, and he had given his soul to do so. She probably wouldn't be happy about that. Jake sighed as he realized what it was that was wrong with him. He was dead... just not passed on like a normal person. Jake turned around, and leaned back against the foot board so he could see her. Her skin had color in it now, that's good. Meant she had a good heart now, however he wondered how long would it be before she was demonstrating a face red with rage? " How'd you sleep gorgeous?" His lips curved into a small cocky smirk. As if nothing had happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:43 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin watched Jake with a shocked expression. She looked worried, and he would be able to hear her heart speeding up even more as she worried about him. But her heartbeat was going strong, a sign that she was healthy now. She gave him an odd look when he asked how she slept. "I slept fine until something weird happened,""she said. "And now my heart is good as new. What the hell did you do, Jake?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:11 am
Jake could actually hear her heart beating loud and strong, Like a Gay Irsh pride parade. Then the deal had been carried out perfectly, who knew demonic Deities actually kept their words. Jake cringed as that face flashed behind his eyes once again. He played it off as him tilting his head for a drag of his cigarette. He hoped she hadn't noticed, He didn't want her know of his problems. Not when she was now free to do as she wished.
From any other point of view Jake's movements were blurs. Which were a bigger indications that something was very different about the mortal man. Jake was also forgeting the fact that she was a were of some kind, meaning she'd have already known what he had done. Having already heard the silence from his chest, no heart beat, nor had he taken a breath before he had awoken.
Jake exhaled , took another four drags in dead silence. " I told you it would all be better in the morning." He raised his face to look at her with a warm smile. This back fired a second after it's smooth delivery. He actually opened his eyes to look into hers, and that's when he saw him. The man from his dream was standing horizontally on the back of Lin's head, a long curved, broad scythe blade hooked around her neck under her chin. The cigarette dropped from jake's lips, as a growl of a deep hollowness ripped from his throat. His form blurred as he lunged for the specter.

When Jake came to, he found himself lying on the sand in the early morning light. His only solace being the cloaked figure standing above him. To anyone else it was a simple stack of barrels. Jake had flown out the window next to the bed, as there had not been anyone there to begin with. He had slammed into the wall of the house next to him, knocking himself out. Jake stood shaking his head, now realizing the figure was an hallucination.
With a curse he stumbled back towards the porch.

[Edited]

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out