Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:15 am
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Chaos was erupting in the pack house as cries of anguish and pain sounded out in the pack house, along with roaring laughter and the sounds of battle. It seemed that the grey skinned demon had arrived, lured by the powerful scent of a male in heat and a need to claim him. Wolves were running left and right, crying out for their Alpha as the female demon roared out.

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS OHVAN?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, driving a fist into the side of a wolf and tossing them aside. That scent was driving her wild, and the blood she had drawn was only fueling her rampage as she tore through the halls looking for what was hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:34 am
Alba Derosso
Dameon Black

Wind cuddled into Egan and slowly calmed down enough to be reasonable. Well, mostly reasonable. He didn't shift but he did stay with Egan.

Dancer heard the comotion and knew what was coming. So, he acted accordingly. Just probably not in the way Egan would have expected...

He touched his magic again and moved the rest of the pack out of harms way then put up a barrier so that the insane female wouldn't be able to get to Egan and Wind. He also added another barrier at the bedroom door and shifted their baggage as well as Bethany's body all to Sanctuary.

Then he got out of the way...

He got out of the way just in time too...

Gypsy simply stepped out of a shadow with her sword drawn and moved instantly in on the attack without a word. And it didn't take long to figure out that the other female was seriously outclassed by Gypsy...

She soon had the female on her knees with a dagger at her throat and her sword impaling one leg to the floor and numerous cuts to her skin. The red-head leaned down after grabing a handful of the other female's hair and giving it a harsh twist, "I want you to tell me why you think you have a claim on my Mate, female... And you might also consider giving me something that might spare your life," she said in a low growl.

Strangely enough, the other female was seriously NOT into pain... Go figure...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:59 pm
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan heard all of the commotion coming from outside the room as the demon searched for Ohvan. She shivered a bit as she felt Gypsy appear nearby. She wanted to go help Gypsy deal with the psychotic demon, but she knew that it would best for her to stick with Ohvan until the woman was dealt with. She knew that Gypsy would be far more than the mystery woman could handle, so she wasn't worried about her getting hurt. She wanted to get her hands on the woman who was attacking the pack house looking for Ohvan mere days after Bethany had died here. But she stayed with Ohvan and waited for Gypsy to deal with the woman. She kept a close watch on the Harvester, her mind racing as she thought over a few things.

She sent a quick jolt to Gypsy through their bond, wanting to talk to her about a few things. She doubted that Gypsy would take much longer with the unknown woman, so she was expecting to see her soon.

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan frowned when he heard the chaos coming from the insane demon and was about to go deal with it when Dancer's barrier stopped him. He sighed in frustration, clearly not happy that so much was happening so quickly. Still, he couldn't exactly do anything right now, so he went back to petting Wind. "Looks like we can't catch a break lately," he said. "So much is happening all at once. But that's fine. Everything is getting taken care of now. You just focus on calming down enough to shift back." He sounded tired, which made sense when one considered how he had spent the last few days. Dealing with Blade killing Bethany after spending several days feeding his demon and working off a demonic drug was exhausting enough, but then there was the fact that Ohvan had shown up and used them to satisfy his heat immediately after. On top of that, he had spent several days before Dancer showed up getting the pack ready to deal with Gurzil without getting to rest. Egan couldn't remember the last time he had actually gotten to sleep, and even his incredible stores of energy did nothing to help him with his mental fatigue. He had enough energy to keep going for weeks, but his mind just couldn't deal with being awake for so much time without a break. So he was hoping that he would be able to finally rest and relax for a bit soon.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:16 pm
Dameon Black
Alba Derosso

When Dancer noticed that the fight was over, he dropped the shield he’d put up and reached over to ruffle Wind’s head a bit as the adorable wolf snuggled into their Mate. He had to give a small smile as he looked at the two of them, “He is seriously adorable in wolf form,” he said softly, unable to help it.

He refocused on Egan as Wind simply snuggled into the Alpha even more, “Even if he doesn’t shift back in the next few hours, it’ll be alright. He can go to Sanctuary with us like this and shift back when he’s ready to,” he added before looking a bit sheepish, “Sorry about the barrier… It’s an old habit… I knew that getting in the middle of a fight between a Mated female and another female after their Mate… Well, it’s a bad idea,” he explained in a soft tone.

He rubbed at a scar right below his ribs on his left side as he turned away to assess what they would need to leave. His past wasn’t the best thing to remember. Too much of it involved a lot of blood and pain. It was probably his way of trying to get free of Deluge through death. At the time it was his only solution, though he eventually began to crave the pain of it… And the pleasure…

Wind caught on to Dancer’s thoughts and shifted enough to lick his shoulder before nuzzling at Egan again as he was put down. He moved over by their bags and simply sat there. Thankfully, it was away from where Gypsy was dealing with the other demoness.

But his point was clear: He was ready for them to leave.

Dancer shook his head a bit and gave a small smile as he turned to look up at Egan again, “I guess he’s ready to go…” he said softly then gave a shrug of one shoulder, “We can all rest when we get there. You need some sleep, at the least…” he added, knowing that he had a point.

Meanwhile, Gypsy sent a message to Morrigan as she simply gave a small growl and slit the throat of the idiot demoness, knowing that she wasn’t going to get an answer. She seemed to be ignoring the mess as she moved to the room where Ohvan and Morrigan were, but the shadows simply moved to repair all of it behind her.

Once inside the room, she moved to give Morrigan a tender kiss and gently caressed her cheek with a small smile, “We do need to talk, I know… Let’s get Ohvan secured first, then we can have the time to talk. Both of us have things to discuss,” she said softly as she pulled Morrigan into her arms.

What she’d found out from Allistair and Dev had shaken her up and she wasn’t sure how to handle it. She held onto Morrigan like a lifeline right now, needing something to steady her. She felt like she was tossed adrift in a raging flood with nothing but Morrigan and Ohvan to hold her steady. But Ohvan couldn’t save her from going down. Only Morrigan could right now…

It wasn’t that Morrigan was her second choice right now. Far from it, actually. She wasn’t sure how Ohvan would handle the situation of her grandmother. But she knew that Morrigan would understand.

At least… She hoped so…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:13 am
Alba Derosso

Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan returned Gypsy's kiss and gave her a soft smile when her cheek was caressed. But she took a deep breath and made herself focus on what she was thinking. "We do need to be careful, Gypsy," she said, quietly enough so that no one else would be able to hear. "Someone is keeping tabs on our movements." The fact that the unknown demoness had found Ohvan so quickly after his heat had ended when no one else had known that he was even at the pack house couldn't be a coincidence. She knew that Gypsy had probably reached a similar conclusion, but she needed to say it anyway. Especially since she got a feeling that whoever had sent the demon woman was far from finished with their attempts to get Ohvan. Morrigan knew that if someone was keeping enough of an eye on Ohvan to know that he had two Mates, then that someone would probably be throwing more enemies at them in order to gather information about their skill and abilities. That meant that they needed to be careful about how they handled things when they were attacked next.

Morrigan placed a kiss on Gypsy's cheek and then stepped back and shifted her attention to Ohvan. "You're right. We need to get him out of here and to somewhere secure. Then we can talk. Let's go ahead and get it all done." While the biggest thing Morrigan had to talk about was the fact that someone was after them, she did have a few other things to talk about. She was still having a bit of trouble dealing with Bethany's death, and she was starting to get worried about the fact that she couldn't feel Shadow nearby. Morrigan wasn't really a powerful psychic, but she had always been able to sense the little girl whenever she was in the pack house. The fact that she couldn't sense Shadow in the pack house or the rest of the city made her feel like something was wrong.

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan was still petting Wind when Dancer reached over to ruffle the adorable wolf's head. He chuckled a bit when he heard Dancer's comment about how adorable Wind was in wolf form. "Yes, he is," he said. "My old pack saw it as weakness, but I grew to love his wolf form after I started to open up and change. His wolf isn't a fighter, and that's perfect. This wolf is the perfect reflection of who he is. That's one thing I love about him." He placed a kiss on Wind's head and sat him down. "I understand about the barrier. While that demoness was an annoyance for the pack, she was ultimately a problem for Gypsy and Morrigan to deal with." He looked over at Wind and laughed softly. "I imagine that he's getting a bit impatient to get going. We're three days behind schedule. We were supposed to leave before Ohvan showed up and distracted us. As for me needing to get some sleep, I agree. I've been up for far too long. I can't lead the pack effectively if I'm collapsing from exhaustion. And we need to be rested up and fresh if we want to find Shadow and try to calm her down. I felt her emotions when she was controlling the pack. She was so full of rage and sorrow. With us distracted by Ohvan, she had no one to help her. She may be one of the most powerful psychics in the world, but she's still just a little girl. Gurzil threw her off enough already, but the trauma of losing her mother sent her over the edge. There's no telling what she'll do." He knew that Shadow wasn't likely to get hurt on her own. She was one of the most powerful psychics alive, and she was operating at full power thanks to that projection of Gurzil helping her to break down her barriers. Anything that tried to hurt her would be in for a very bad time. But her mental state was a different matter. The more powerful a psychic was, the more stress it caused on the mind. It could cause serious depression and mood swings under the best of circumstances, but it was extremely dangerous for her to be at full power when she was still so young. If they didn't find a way to calm her down and lock her powers back down soon, she risked causing some serious damage to her body and mind at the very least. Egan moved over to pet Wind again, knowing that the mention of Shadow would probably cause him to start worrying about her. "We'll find her and help her. I promise. We'll get her back to her usual self and bring her home."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:11 pm
Alba Derosso
Dameon Black

Wind leaned into the petting as both males moved over to the luggage with him. Dancer gave a soft sigh as he readied the magic needed to transport them, "You'll be able to get some sleep once we get there. I'll work on figuring out how to track Shadow down. Before we can save her, we have to find her. I promise that I won't stop until I do," he promised them both softly.

Admittedly, going back to Gurzil`s base would be the stuff of nightmares for him. But he'd do it anyway.

Before either of them could really react to what he'd just said, he turned around and got to work on creating the portal, then sending the luggage through. Only then did he motion for them to go through then follow them.

Gypsy pulled Morrigan into a tender embrace, put one hand on Ohvan's shoulder, then allowed the shadows to take them to the special room they'd prepared for this moment. She had a feeling that the demoness was only the beginning. She only hoped that they survived long enough for Ohvan to wake...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:25 pm
Red Gypsy

Saoirse followed her mountain companion inside the little rundown shack that almost seemed too small to house him, let alone a whole pack. But Cass seemed to calm even more once they were safely inside the little house, so she figured she could handle it for a bit.

She was, however, shocked completely when what appeared to be a rundown shack was actually just a fake shell to thwart trespassers. Inside was huge and looked to go on forever.

'I have never..'
she trailed off in thought as she looked to her two companions. "Your pack lives here? Is this a trick?" she asked suspiciously. Unconsciously she stepped closer to Cass as her lioness once again perked up on alert. The hallway they had bled into a larger cavern or room as it were, that had ceilings higher than she had ever seen. She tried inhaling to familiarize herself with her surroundings but it was difficult.

"How many different species do you have here?" she asked curiously, finally leaving Cass' side to explore the large room a bit. She didn't stray too far but the cub seemed at peace, so it put her and her lioness at ease for the most part.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:15 pm
MzDuchess

Griz just gave a soft chuckle, "It's no trick Dama. Just good magic. A friend of the pack set it up a while back. There were some nasty power-plays going on with the Sandman Council and the shifters needed some place safe. So Ash set this up for us. Once Egan and Wind knew it would be safe, they started inviting more in. The house kindof grows on it's own as the pack grows. I don't know how it works, just that it does. There's even a large area underground that houses both a small forest and a full training area," he told her as he watched Cass calm down the rest of the way.

"We have several different kinds of shifters here: wolves, leopards, cougars, jaguars, fox, an ocelot or two, a couple of bears... There's a rumor that Wind was negotiating with a dragon from somewhere..." he started explaining but trailed off when she followed Cass.

Cass finally moved into the large dining room and started putting the things he'd collected onto one of the tables, laying everything out so that it could all go to the right areas of the house. As he was working, a couple of wolves came out of the kitchen and moved over to help him out.

But they froze when they caught sight of his face. The male lifted Cass' chin to look at the blooming bruising and gave a soft growl, "Who hurt you Cass?" he asked simply while the younger teenage female put an arm around Cass' shoulders in a soothing half-hug.

Cass gave a shrug of one shoulder, "I picked up the stuff from Sash's place. I knew he'd gotten the order wrong and when i said something about it he hit me. I just left instead of arguing about it," he explained softly then changed the subject fast, "But the Dama, there, she wanted to go in after him right away. She almost shifted," he added, "Griz helped calm her down for me," he finished, doing the simplest explanation possible for the whole thing.

The male gave a soft grunt over it then ruffled Cass' hair and let him go to turn to the female, giving her a respectful bow, "Thank you for defending our cub Dama. You're welcome to stay with us for as long as please. Anything else we can do, please speak of it and it will be done," he said in a respectful tone then looked at Griz, "Everything's ready to deal with Sash. We just have to spread the word on it," he said simply then gestured to Cass with a thumb over his shoulder, "This is the last one he'll hurt in this town. If I were high enough, I'd be petitioning Egan's permission to kill the b*****d," he growled out.

But he swallowed his growl when Cass lightly touched his back.

He turned to Cass with a small smile, "Sorry, cub... I know you don't like the growling. Why don't you go get cleaned up and we can get the Dama settled when you get back?" he offered, allowing Cass to go wash the stink of the snake off.

Cass hesitated, knowing that Saoirse had been very protective on him since he'd left Sash's shop. He just didn't know how she'd react to him leaving her sight right now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:43 pm
Red Gypsy

'Dama..there's that word again.' Saoirse thought to herself as she continued to look around the room in slight awe. She went to touch the rich texture of the wallpaper, not believing that such a thing was possible, but caught herself in time. She was still new here and hadn't had a bath in who knows how long. So she definitely didn't want to touch anything and leave dirty smudges. She didn't particularly smell bad because she knew what kind of plants to rub herself down with in order to keep her smell to a minimum but she did still smell like sweat. And pheromones now that her lioness had almost come out.

She was listening to the mountain man continue to explain about the shifters and Alpha of his pack when she notice Cass walking to the far side of the room. He set down his packages and started to unload them and because she was curious as to what he had gotten she started to head over towards him. Plus, her lioness was starting to pace inside her because she had felt like they were too far away from the cub. This was going to be hard to leave, if her lioness didn't settle down soon.

Saoirse finally came to stand by Cass when suddenly two wolves joined their party. Before she could say anything, they were both were hugging on the cub, at least until they saw his face. The outrage on their faces and the anger in their scent made Saoirse feel better knowing that Cass really was taken care of here. 'This must be some more pack mates.' she thought to herself as she regarded the interaction with a raised eyebrow.

When she heard Cass call her mountain man companion Griz, she only then realized that she had spent most of the day with Cass and the last couple of hours with this large male and never had given them her name. Should she now?

"Saoirse. My name is Saoirse." she said as she crossed her arms. "I do not know what Dama is, but it is not my name. As for getting me settled in, there is no need. I will not be staying very long." she said as she walked over to fully stand in front of Cass.

She brushed her hand through his hair before gently touching his darkening bruise. Leaning down, the tilted his head so that he was looking into her eyes. "I will not be staying mo laochain, but I will not leave until I know you are safe."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:03 pm
MzDuchess

Cass almost panicked again when she said she wouldn't be staying, but he held it in tight and did his best. Instead he simply gave her a small smile, "But you ahve to stay the night, at least. That way you can have dinner and get a shower and rest a bit," he said, failing miserably at his attempt to keep from trying to convince her to stay.

The two wolves just ruffled his hair again, giving him their own smiles. The male spoke up in a calmer tone, "It's alright. Dama simply means Lady. I don't know where we all picked it up, but it's stuck with us. As it is, we do owe you a debt for looking after Cass. So at least stay a day or two. I can promise you that the house is safe. The wards dissipate your scent from the city entirely and keeps anyone from tracking you here," he held up a hand there to prevent her protesting anything, "Enough of us have come here running from something that I can recognize the signs of it. It's enough that I tell you that you are safe here to rest and recover for a few days without worry," he added, hoping that she'd note that he didn't ask her for any details at all.

Griz gave a nod and motioned towards the stairs with his head, "Go on Cass. She'll stay for dinner at the least. She's already said that she won't leave until she's sure that Sash won't be bothering you any more. Leave it at that and go clean up," he told the boy, giving him a friendly chuffing sound as he went on up the main staircase to go clean up.

Then the bear turned his attention to their guest, "Saoirse, if you will permit it, I'll show you to a room where you can clean up. There should be plenty of clothes that should fit you that you can wear to rest in while you're here. At least accept the offer of hospitality for now. Please," he suggested softly and gestured towards the staircase.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:06 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Za’Vira couldn’t help think that the wolf helping her was perhaps to submissive for her tastes, the way her pack worked really was very different from what she was seeing with this one wolf and started to come to the realization that he was submissive because he considered her superior, the thought gave her a slight chuckle, this pack truly was different from her own. She sighed slightly as they neared a small building at this point she was struggling to keep walking and was panting heavily, her wounds were slowly healing but that didn’t stop them from sapping her of her strength and reached out towards the wolf grabbing him by the shoulder “I…” before she could say anything further she’d once again reached her limit and collapsed instantly falling forward, her rifle hitting a few of her exposed injuries on her left side which only made them open up again causing blood to pour freely. Za’Vira really was tired of this but at this, she tried to get up but her strength gave out and her attempt to get up only found her back on the ground again, though this time she’d not have the strength to do much more than close her eyes and just sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:23 pm
Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

The wolf barely caught her before she really hit the ground but finally showed a bit more backbone than she'd guessed him to have. He shouldered her rifle and swung her up into his arms to carry her inside fast. He noted everyone in the main room with a nod of his head as he carried his passenger through a door under the stairs that led to an infirmary of sorts. Only this one was laid out more like a bedroom than a hospital room, so it was certainly more soothing.

"Griz! I need you!" he called out simply and collected a clean rag to stem the flow of blood from the opened wound.

Griz turned at the sound of his name and glanced back at Saoirse, "Please allow Mari and Tarz to show you to a room. Excuse me," he said simply as he went into the room he'd been called to.

He took one look at the situation and simply moved over to start removing armor from the female despite her protests. The wolf spoke up, "I need you to hold her for me Griz. She isn't going to like me stitching this one up," he said simply and simply started doing the stitching while the extremely huge male put a hand on her shoulder and one on her abdomen, easily holding her in place. It helped that he shifted into a bear. Gave him a leg up on strength.

The wolf glanced at Za'Vira's face then back to the wound, "Sorry, Dama... I'll get it closed up then we'll get you to a bed where you can rest. Your things will be beside the bed, but you have to heal up before you can go anywhere else. Please," he said simply, the healer in him showing through as he worked to stop the bleeding and stitch up the wound.

They used dissolve-able stitches here, so there was no worry about their accelerated healing closing up over stitches. But they did hold wounds closed enough that healing was easier.

It didn't take him long to do it and having Griz hold her still for it made it easier and he was able to let her up quicker than expected, though Griz didn't let her get up very far. The bear simply scooped her up in his arms and carried her out of the infirmary room then up the main staircase with the wolf following with her stuff.

Griz moved into an empty room decorated in soothing browns and greys and settled her into the bed as the wolf deposited her things beside the bed as he'd promised, "Please rest Dama. If it were up to me, we'd have a few of the pack in here doing the puppy-pile thing with you to help you heal better. But I recognize some of the wounds so I won't pressure you with it. Just being in the house will help. But rest. Really rest," the bear said in his rumbly but soothingly deep voice. And he said it firmly enough to show that he was a bit closer to alpha than she would have expected.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:38 pm
Red Gypsy
Wolf Garm

Saoirse saw the panic flicker across Cass' face and felt a little guilty, knowing she was the one who caused it. But she would feel even worse knowing that she had put his life in danger by staying here for too long. Her brother would kill everyone here without a second thought. She didn't want to be responsible for another pack massacre.

"As I said, I will stay to make sure the cub is well protected and safe." she said with a nod to the wolves as she watched Cass' scamper off up the stairs that she was just now noticing. 'This place really is extraordinary.' she thought to herself before turning her attention back to Griz.

"I accept your hospitality.." she said with a dip of her head. She was not a submissive female, nor did she know exactly how one acted in a pack such as this. But she knew how to be thankful, especially since her new companion and his pack were giving her shelter, food, and the prospect of a hot bath.

Saoirse went to head in the towards the staircase that Cass had disappeared up on since it was also the direction that Griz was pointing her to. However, before she could fully reach the stairwell, her brain finally caught up with what the two wolves had said earlier about scents.

"Wait, truly? No one can scent us in here? If it covers the scents while one is inside the protection spell, what about the scent outside? Wouldn't someone who wished to track another be able to follow the scent trail to here?" she asked as she tilted her head in curiosity, the questions just spilling from her lips. As long as he couldn't follow the scent trail, everyone here would be safe. Maybe she could stay a bit longer instead of running. It has been a long time since she was around a real pack..of well anything. For the last two decades it's just been her and her brother.

She looked as she looked to the two wolves, trying not to let the hope shine through. It would do no good to get her hopes up, only to have the destroyed. She had played that game and she was not fond of it. But before the wolves could answer, the door down the hall flew open and another male wolf stumbled in, calling out for Griz.

Saoirse nodded to Griz as she watched him dart off down the hall and towards the bleeding pair. There was so much blood in the air that it caused her nose to wrinkle in distaste. She may have been a shifter, but unless she was in lioness form, she hated the scent of blood.

After watching the trio disappear to what she guessed was an infirmary room, she looked towards the two wolves that she had been left with. She gave them a small smile as pushed her dirty bangs out of her face. She really needed a bath and since she had been promised one, she didn't want to do anything but get clean.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:43 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess"

Za’Vira truly was at her limits with staying conscious the stitching took its toll on her ability to tolerate pain especially as weak as she was at this point “I…” she struggled to speak though she knew it would be important since she could at least partially understand what he was talking about “I’ve… been… shattered” being an expert healer herself she only hoped he would know what she meant, her ability to fully benefit from being in a pack environment had been nearly severed when her pack was destroyed alongside her soulmate, she struggled to raise a hand of which glowed slightly denoting her prowess in healing magic though before she could do anything the light faded and her hand fell as she finally lost consciousness, for the moment she could only rest her strength was truly fully drained and would need time to recover even a small portion of it in her condition without assistance.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 pm
Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess"

The two wolves just gave her a smile as they led the way upstairs and down the hallway a bit. As they walked, Griz came up the stairs with the hurt female and took her into one of the bedrooms along the hallway. Mari looked at Saoirse and gave her a hesitant smile and a nod, "It's true. Give it by tomorrow morning and your scent won't be anywhere in the city. That spell really saved my bacon when I came here. I was running from my old pack. I won't tell you why, just that I needed to run. I hid in the city for two days before I realized that they couldn't follow me here. Then Traz here found me and brought me here. Once Egan took me in as a member of the pack, my old pack couldn't question it," she said in a soft voice that had a strange burr to it.

One look at her neck showed why that burr was there, though. Two lines across her neck that could only have been caused by claws, though they were long-since healed. Still, it showed that more than one had needed the spells and wards that protected this place.

Traz ruffled the girl's hair with a smile, "It's not all smiles and roses here, but it's not all bad either. We have our problems, I'll admit. Some of that because of old ideas that Egan and Wind are slowly changing..." he hesitated there but looked at her briefly and simply gestured to a couple of doors along the hallway, "You can take any one of those rooms. They come with their own bathrooms and are stocked with clothes for females. Go ahead and get cleaned up and further explanations can wait until you at least get clean," he offered simply.

One room was done in dark, earthy reds while the other was done in deep, ocean-type blues.

Meanwhile, Griz frowned at what Za'Vira said before she passed out then looked at the wolf, "Luke, go get some of the cubs. They'll be able to camp out in here without causing her any mental issues when she wakes up and they'll be able to help her heal," he said simply as he tucked just the sheet over her.

He didn't want anything heavier over her in case she got up in a hurry, and it wouldn't feel as confining to her.

Luke the wolf just did as he was told and ushered a group of the pack's wolf cubs into the room then left them to Griz as he left to clean up the infirmary.

Griz just smiled at the cubs, all of them ranging in age from 5 to 12 in human years. But some of them were older than their years, time and pain aging them before their time. But here, they were all treated as the treasures they were supposed to be, "Alright, cubs. Puppy-pile time. The Dama needs healing. She's lost her pack, just as some of you have. We need to help her heal up and you're energy'll help her with that. Come on," he said simply then motioned for them to pile up in the bed with her.

Thankfully, they all got the idea easily and shifted into wolf form for it. So she'd wake up to a literal puppy pile around her: a pile of wolf cubs...

He left the door cracked as he left and headed into his own room to clean up, changing into another black t-shirt and black jeans. He left his boots off in the house and headed downstairs to start putting away the stuff Cass had brought back.

The weapons went downstairs to the training area, so he passed them off to one of the leopards to take down there. The spices went to the kitchen. The bedding went upstairs to the linen closet at the end of the hallway.

That left him with the stuff Sash had given to Cass and he frowned at it hard. The stuff was an outright challenge to Egan and he didn't know how to handle that part of it. So he simply stared at the stuff on the table with his hands on his hips.  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff