Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a ninja(full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:53 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira had moved over and say in the tub, hugging her knees. She closed her eyes in thought and let out a shaky breath.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image

Zero knocked on the bathroom door and said "Akira i am sorry for upsetting you. its just that what scares me the most is the way i feel its my first time feeling this way and i still trying to learn how to express myself. please can you let me in."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:59 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Her eyes looked over at the door. "Do you think it's so easy for me? It's not... It really.. isn't. " Akira said and bit her lip. Her hands went up and rubbed her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

Zero leaned his back against the door then slid down to the floor and put his head in his hands "A long time ago when i was fifteen i fell for that other ninjas sister we would sneak around to be with another then one day we were to meet up but when i showed up she was kill it turns out her family sent an assassin to kill me but got her instead so started a family war i killed everyone for her except her brother because he killed my entire family i wanted him to feel the pain i felt of losing someone i loved or used to love." then he started crying "Am i truly a heartless monster that i couldn't even remember my first girlfriends name or even the people i killed i must be. i hate my self and what i was and still am a killer."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:16 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira moved, opening the door. "You call yourself a heartless monster but.. you say you love me... one of those have to be a lie then. " She pointed out and rolled up her sleeves, showing him all her scars, some of which she had done that day. " I'm a coward. I can't stand up for anything and if I do then I back down. I can't even end my own life... " She raised her hands up to rub away the tears that were stinging her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image

Zero stood up and said "No you not a coward a true coward forgets people. a true coward that i am has ended his life so many times that the hospitals kept bringing me back to life. i do love you that is not a lie." he walked in front of her.
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:24 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

"How do I know that's true then? You keep calling yourself heartless. I've heard others say they love me but they leave me. They all do. Soon you'll do the same... " Akira said and rubbed her eyes some more as she continued to cry. Soon she leaned back against the wall and slid down, too upset to say much more.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

Zero grabbed her pulling her to him and he kissed her passionately and he said "i vowed that if i fell in love again i would put her first than my own life. i promise that i will never leave you i have never broke a promise in my life." he kissed her once again passionately
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:18 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira felt him suddenly grab her, causing her to tense up at first. When he kissed her she was confused. Soon she relaxed thanks to his words and she closed her eyes, returning the second kiss.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:06 am
User Image

Zero broke the kiss and put his forehead on hers and said "I will never leave you alone i will be with you forever."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:11 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Akira looked into his eyes when he pressed his forehead against hers. Her hand reached out and held his. "Thank you..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:17 pm
User Image

Zero smled and said "Your welcome..."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:19 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Her eyes looked him over. "How were you able to heal so fast? " she asked him curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "Well my family used a special healing technique so i used it thats all."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:35 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image

"Oh, I see. " Akira said and ran her fingers through her hair with a soft breath,

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff