Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Hollow Forests → Siege Beasts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:31 am
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 2 0 7 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 8 5 / 1 0 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 3 5 / 4 3 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι clamped my mouth shut the moment I was done speaking, still fighting to control my breathing. Nozomi said nothing in response. Tears welled in her eyes and her expression be came unreadable. I hadn't meant just her; if Tetsuya had been there as well, he would have received half of the anger. Instead he was off womanizing that girl I'd rescued, so Nozomi received the full attack. If she couldn't handle it, I had no idea how she'd gotten to where she was. I had no words left for her, and I wasn't going to apologize.
-----Likewise, Inka mumbled to himself but gave far less retaliation than I expected. It was when another person spoke up, a lanky young man that I'd seen briefly earlier. He stood behind Nozomi, so she wouldn't fall from my meager shove. I stared blankly at him as he spoke, the apathetic fury from before returning to the front. Defeatist? I was being realistic. The dead were dead. There was no bringing them back. If there was another way, someone had some explaining to do.
----- Another small voice drew attention to itself as Minowa answered. Sypher was killed before? By Sero... So I wasn't the reason he died. That brought an amount of relief, but the flood was still my doing. And he mentioned that no one could have saved anyone there. Then how were we able to save the girl and him?
-----There was a brief shout for 'rabbit b*****d' behind me. The man we had been talking about was the only one I knew that fit that description; Sypher had told me a little about his past during one of the few heartfelt moments I'd had with him. It seemed we'd have to repeat this with someone else as well. But finally we all fell quiet enough for Jack to speak again, visibly flinching as he looked at me. My ears pressed against the sides of my head. I suddenly felt guilty for saying anything at all. My gaze remained steadily on him. He explained exactly what he'd done after putting us all to sleep, gathering what supplies he could, and that we needed to celebrate the lives saved and the lives of those who were lost. Live for the living. But why did he look at me? Then again, with the stunt I'd pulled while everyone else was putzing around, it was understandable.
-----When he was finished, I continued my blank stare for a moment longer. I honestly wasn't sure what I wanted right then. To talk to him? Not necessarily. I'd said more than enough words to last me a while. The effort that it took to get my mouth to form a few simple sentences was exhausting. Maybe it was just the presence of something familiar that I wanted instead.
-----Taking a step back, I turned away and retreated to the edge of our new 'camp'. He needed help with the supplies, but I wasn't going to be much use in the state I was in, both mentally and physically. My puppet arm couldn't support much more weight before it would break completely, and my shoulder wasn't holding anything, period. Sitting carefully, I decided to work on the only useful thing I could do right then: fixing my arm. Which meant figuring out how to detach it.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
You guys don't have to read this. Didn't say or do anything really of note for anyone but Jack. Just quoting you to let you know I posted.

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
Choujuu Giga - 10 creatures [-2]
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Chakra Pool: 100/100

Lanfaer
BlackFruity
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Lily Platypus

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Zero to one hundred. This had turned into a cluster ******** of people pining for the Mizukage's attention. Kumotake was surprised the man wasn't flailing limp armed and insane from all the voices. Sypher, rabbit ********, a kid named Minowa? Somehow related to Inka? Kumotake clung to the one person he knew most in the tumultuous confusion that was this conversation and when she buckled and started to lose herself Kumotake would become incredibly irritable as she took off. He'd leave the group in pursuit, and grab her shoulder. The crustacean flecks had fallen in the pursuit. He'd then forcibly turn the girl around and in addition force her head up to face him in the eyes despite any form of resistance she'd try. He'd then expressively with incredible furor to penetrate the girls self loathing. "It's not your fault, and nobody else thinks it is, and for what it's worth I especially don't think it is. You need to forgive yourself!" Kumotake's beloved companion would dismount himself and begin his advance he'd then attach himself to Nozomi's shoulder in a stealthy manner. "and if you can't do that on your own merit then do it for me, because It's really shitty seeing you like this!" It then came to light that this was the most forceful Kumotake had ever been. He'd let go of Nozomi with a look of mild panic in his face. Had he hurt her in his display of forceful irritation? Kumotake couldn't bear the thought. He had believe he'd committed an act of assault. Was he developing the abusive nature of his mother? This thought filled the boy with fear. He couldn't look at Nozomi as it seemed like time itself stopped for him. Kumotake would immediately dash off in the other direction ultimately leaving the care and responsibility of Sukoso with Nozomi.

Panting and gripping his knees he looked at his hands in disgust as if they had been stained with blood. It then dawned on him that Sukoso wasn't with him. "s**t." The boy began hurriedly looking around for his companion but he would find nothing...instead he found someone else. The boy who was formerly with jack who had slinked off on his own accord. The one who had most likely spoken stern words for Nozomi before his intervention. Kumotake would look at Shadow. He knew what happened, what occurred within the sero. If Kumotake was to help Nozomi he'd need to know the details and what other way to do so than from a source. He after all was only aware of three individuals who left for the Sero, this boy, Nozomi, and Jack. For the most part however, Jack would be busy.

Kumotake had a grimace on his face. He out of all people understood that some folks choose to be reclusive for the sole purpose of being alone. Some people didn't like being social and he was one of them along with Shadow. This connection being picked up by being a recluse himself. Kumotake would would dig in his pockets for a medical mask. They were moist...right...damn it Sukoso. He put the mask on anyway and since he wasn't trying to be anti-social for once. The black scleral contacts would remain out. Kumotake would approach an area nearby the boy transfixed with his arm and crouch in sitting position. Kumotake would then notice the arm he was looking at was not of flesh and bone being damaged with no signs of blood or muscle. His eyes shifted back and forth...as if hoping Shadow would initiate conversation...but then he took initiative awkwardly. "Uh....um nice arm." Shadow wasn't like Jack, The Spider Goddess, or Nozomi, no traces of insect to comfort him to prevent him from botching his sentences in awkward pauses and stutters. He didn't know how to break the ice to get on the subject of what happened in the Sero so he'd slowly make his way up to it. Meanwhile he'd hope Sukoso wasn't giving Nozomi any trouble as he assumed that was where the two somehow got separated.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

((Kumotake has left the conversation to Join Shadow after a momentary assertion with Nozomi, so if there is a posting order for the Mizukage convo I'm not in it anymore ^_^))
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Lanfaer
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:23 am
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----αpproaching footsteps elicited only a swivel of the ears from me. I thought maybe someone was simple walking by and had wandered too close until the steps stopped. A brief hesitation later, the voice that spoke matched the lanky kid's, the one who called my words defeatist. He awkwardly complimented my arm, and I clenched my jaw, glancing his direction. What did he want? I was busy and in no mood to deal with anyone right then. Though I supposed that was nothing new.
-----The actual attachment was jammed, which is why I was having trouble getting the puppet off I guessed the sudden stop pulled the pins off center. Or something. Either way, the chakra strings allowed me to use it continued functioning regardless of damage. But I needed to align the thing if I had any hope of removing it. That was going to hurt. Bracing my right hand against the ground, I pushed down as hard as I could to bend the pins back into place, using what little mass I had to my advantage. Somehow, it worked and the thing shifted back into place about as subtly as relocating a dislocated joint. I supposed if my weight could break it, then my weight could fix it as well.
-----My shoulder was screaming at me from the stunt. Good hand going to the swollen limb the second my bottom was back on the ground, I took several rapid, gasping breaths as I fought through the moment of blinding pain. Once it had passed enough to think again, I carefully removed my tattered and filthy jacket, tossing it to the side for the moment. This left me in my shorts and a sleeveless red top. My upper arm, nearly down to the attachment for my puppet, was grossly swollen and blotched with a mix of purples and blues. Maybe I should have accepted that girl's offer of healing when I had the chance, because I'd done nothing but abuse and aggravate the injury. The cool air felt nice on it, but there was little else I could do for it for now.
-----With the attachment semi-fixed, removing it would be much easier. Retrieving a screwdriver from my bag, I carefully unscrewed the bolts that held it in place and, with a quick twist, it popped off. Puppet in hand, chakra strings still connecting it to the remainder of my arm, it must have been a sight. Since my immediate task was done, I turned my gaze back to the boy, who wore a medical mask for whatever reason--was he a medic?--, and simply stared, waiting for him to speak again.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumotake figured as much. Shadow remained if not insisted on being silent. Kumotake would recall back when he was the same. The Academy back in Konoha was the only place he was safe but at the same time it was also a place of self imposed isolation. Kumotake didn't know shadow but all flags pointed to anti-social...or maybe he was just incredibly pragmatic with a stick up his arse. Kumotake when he received no response he awkwardly shifted his gaze back at the ground with a forming bead of sweat. He'd never been on a date before but he assumed this was the equivalent of a bad one. He started to think back to the exchanging of words earlier. Kumotake after all had barely made out anything he said at the time. After all, he hadn't shouted...maybe he took offense from his words saying that thinking the dead were just that, dead was defeatist. No, those words were intended for everyone that couldn't be it.

Kumotake's concentration would be broken by the sound of a crack. A point of exclamation and alert would appear above his head forcing his gaze back at Shadow. Steely blue almost purple eyes focused on the swelling, in terms of color they were almost identical. While most individuals would be disgusted or disturbed by this Kumotake found such typically deterring things interesting. The boy began to meticulously tinker with the prosthetic. Kumotake would then receive a short peripheral gaze as it seemed the boy was expectant he'd say something.

No easy way to go about it so it seemed...is this what it felt like trying to talk to him for all those people in the academy...Kumotake could hardly blame them for keeping their distance now. Kumotake would raise a finger as if he was going to say something...but he immediately turned away like an embarrassed school girl trying to confess her unbridled love for her senpai. "think think think" caught in a conversational feedback loop of what to say. In a hasted exclamation of mouth diarrhea he jumped to the most relevant thing in the current situation albeit perhaps not the best. "So...hey... er...ehm...how'd you lose that arm?" The insensitivity the question could entail just struck Kumotake. He'd hope shadow wouldn't take it negatively. If he did any progress he was trying to make to find out more about what happened in the sero would undoubtedly end in failure.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Taorito
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:47 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████████xxxxxKIRIGAKURE M O N K
xxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☇chakra : 1080 / 1030 ☇stamina : 1075 / 1075 ☇trance : 0 / 20 ☇rank : Jounin

Despite his rampage, Sypher didn't show. Something Sypher would have surely tried to staple some kind of animal's ears to his own head quite possibly. Perhaps he was just overthinking it. Inevitably, he ceased his movement, letting his ears do the work. People spoke of the dead. It was always the dead. They haunted the living, simply by being gone. A blonde young man spoke of someone having died. Dead before anyone else could. The relevance of the young man was lost. Subsequently, Jack spoke up to follow up. Minowa? What Sypher would want? It was a loose connection that echoed in the monk's skull. Two and two didn't add up in regard to the blonde boy. It was irrelevant.

It seemed that the group around Jack--the apparently declared Mizukage--was his best chance at answers. Frantic answers. There was other noise. Konoha was apparently present. Normally, he'd be more than ready to end the bastards, yet Zay didn't draw. The distance between him and the small circle of men (and the one girl), Inka looked to be falling apart. Definitely not a good sign. "Where is he? Where is Sypher?" the monk asked once more. This time, it was more muted for the people in the area. It didn't take into account the worst; it couldn't. "He has her. My daughter. He's responsible for her safety." The tempo of the series of simple statements rose, as the idea took root.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

He wished he could help his papa but Minowa just wasn't that person now. His gaze slipped over Inka's pained figure and he bent to grip Itoko, lifting the binturong in his arms as the cat bear rested his head on Min's shoulder. Turning away from the group at the same time Shadow left, his expression not quite emotionless but close to it, he surveyed the area. Jack's collecting of supplies didn't interest him nor did anyone else at the moment, their petty self deprecation hitting a wall inside his mind that he had built. The monsters in the village had eaten each other, hunted anything that hadn't been like them and been born from the corpses of those who had served the village. It had happened. They had all died, in some way, in that seal.
    He started to walk away, his back to the pain and conversation behind him, the rapier at his side lightly brushing the top of the ground. Minowa didn't know how to be a person here, how to react or act. What was correct? What was he supposed to do here? Where was his place now? Keep it silent. Minowa closed his eyes against that memory. Itoko nuzzled his neck and then dropped down to trot over to one of the crates, Minowa following until he heard his father's name again. Glancing over to the red haired man, Minowa tilted his head in curiosity. Father had this man's daughter? He blinked as he remembered an order his father had given at the same time the evacuations had started "Aka-san." he called, using the word for 'red' to address the red haired man "She was sent away. With the refugees. The other villagers. She is safe." Minowa didn't know if the man would hear him but he turned away, having said what he could. Minowa was probably the only one who could tell anyone what had happened inside the seal.

User Image

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:01 pm
    User Image
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----etaching the strings from the puppet would have completely severed my control of it, so I left them attached for the moment. I hadn't actually removed the limb since it was attached a few months before, so the lack of its weight was strange, to say the least. The average weight of a human arm for someone around one hundred pounds--which I was under--was about five pounds. The arm was easily twice that weight, after being made out of the lightest material I could find after its unique core. Underneath the village, now bury by hundreds of feet of water, a glowing rock was found by someone from Kumo. It could hold chakra, so I took it with me to Sunagakure, where I had the puppet made, in hopes they could use it so that I could control chakra through the arm. It was called skiski, and did exactly what I'd hoped it would do.
    -----A long and painful process later, I had what I had now.
    -----I raised a brow slightly as the lanky genin raised a finger, gaping briefly to say something before I supposed losing his words and turning away. That actually intrigued me a bit. Most people I'd met up until this point in my life were either very outspoken or at the very least didn't hesitate to share their thoughts. But this kid seemed to get the same sort of anxiety that I did about speaking to someone. Finally, he managed to vomit out a broken question, asking about how I lost my arm. Under a normal circumstance, I wouldn't have graced him with an answer, but he held my attention fast with his behavior, so I could at least give him something.
    -----My gaze returned to the split bamboo on the underside of the prosthetic. I didn't have the material at the moment to replace the broken piece, but I could at least make sure all of the mechanisms still worked properly. I started tinkering, frowning slightly, and considered how to respond. In all honesty, there wasn't a whole lot that needed said, so I stuck with my usual blunt response. "It got eaten." I hadn't actually thought of Thenal'fan for some time. I hoped the cat drowned in the flood, but that probably wasn't the case. Her master, on the other hand, as far as I was aware had been stored in the prison, still trapped within the piece of paper I'd dragged him into. Even if the water did wash the seal away, there was no way he could have made it to the surface fast enough to survive. I wasn't about to be the one to tell the tiger that if she did survive, because it would probably mean my life.
    -----After a moment, I finally managed to pop open the compartment I'd been fiddling with, the one that still leaked small amounts of ink. The black liquid stained most of my underarm and had soaked through both layers of cloth i'd been wearing to probably settle into my skin. That would be fun to wash off, whenever I finally had the privacy to bathe again. The tip of my tail twitching in aggravation, I dumped what was left of the ink on the ground next to me.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
    Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
    Dororou

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:42 pm
    User ImageUser Image

This kid sure was straight forward as another bead of sweat formed, this time out of distress in regards to how he supposed to work with such little information provided. Eaten huh. That must have been awful shitty. Kumotake would express this as such with light hearted tones."Wow...uh..that musta sucked." Kumotake was at a loss for words for the most part as he made an audible tsk. He needed to break the ice as it were but one on one conversations like this wasn't his style, especially with, well, with someone so not buggy. Kumotake's attention diverted again as under his mask was grimace. Then he heard a splurt.

A trace few black droplets landed near his feet. Kumotake would again look at shadow, in truth he was wondering if the boy was bleeding. Black blood? Surely that was a ridiculous notion but Kumotake found that if it truly was his blood it would definitely have been a sight to behold. Unfortunately, it was only ink, and it came from the boys arm he had detached. Well I guess that was kind of like he bled? Kumotake laughed internally to comfort himself from the situation he was in. Wait...ink...art..writing. So was he an artist or...A WRITER PERHAPS!

Now the dilemma of how he could use this theory to his advantage. His arm...it seemed like he was having difficulty. Not a lot but enough to be agitating. "Oh uh hey maybe I can help!" Springing to life standing with over enthusiasm like someone desperately seeking friendship bellowed forth. Kumotake would expose his wrist pulling up his still somewhat soggy sleeve upward to reveal a empty hole. From said hole kikaichu began to come out. Sure the arm wasn't made of flesh and bone but it was the same concept right? In fact maybe since it wasn't something of flesh his Kikaichu would have an easier time with reparations. A small flood of the insects began to funnel out but then Kumotake immediately realized maybe he being too overbearing. This was expressed with a flinch or a wince in his posture. What was a small cloud became one as he ordered the others to retreat.

"I...I uh mean if you want." The single Kikaichu would land on the mechanical arm and begin crawling around it. It would demonstrate a small example of it's skill administering blots of thread like glue and smoothing out a small fray in the bamboo of the arm. Kumotake would give a reserved laugh, still very dry from his lack of laughing in his lifetime trying to lighten the mood if he had overstepped his bounds. It was like looking at a flounder but instead of flailing on a beach it was a conversation. Catching something in his peripheral vision swinging Kumotake would notice..a tail? Wait...did this boy have a tail? How had he not noticed before? Wait no that...couldn't be it could it? No way, people don't have tails...it must be a cat or something resting behind him right? Right. That had to be it.

Kumotake:
                                                                  1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                  3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                  9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                  3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                  7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                  9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                  > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

>
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

Taorito
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:49 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
    xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
    Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
    Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ I ]t seemed that many would rather ignore him, ignore his orders, ignore everything in the wake of a pointless endeavor to blame themselves or hate their lives when others needed them most. There were tens of thousands of lives in need, and yet Jack was willing to make them wait in order to see his own shinobi in good spirits first. Yet that was proving to be a useless desire for none seemed too concerned this anything but self pity and loathing. Taking a deep breath, closing his eyes, the Mizukage fought back the wellspring of negativity that was coming unto him, for if he left himself alone it would swallow him whole. Such an occurrence had happened before, and the cost had kept him from the village inadvertently for a year. No, he would not follow that path, not again, for the stakes were ever higher now.

-----Looking to Inka as the greatest danger in regards to collateral, Jack allowed the expenditure of a small grunt as he knelt before the fallen Jounin. Emerald eyes looked into Inka's face, searching the planes and ravines of its structure while waiting for the other to recognize his presence. Transparents antennae extended from his shoulders and forehead, testing the air, quivering infinitesimally as they tasted for his emotions. And what he found nearly made him retract. Darkness, an abyss of despair that housed the pain and misery of a thousand lifetimes, horrors that no earthly matter could ever match or hold a candle to. Jack knew this pain, knew it well, and knew enough to recognize when there was only so much he could do. But what he could do might well just be enough.

-----Reaching out slowly, hovering his hand a scant few inches from Inka's face, Jack lightly smacked the elder's face. The report was not of the strength Sypher had once used upon him, yet it would be enough to startle the young man to look at him. Looking into Inka's eyes, Jack did not flinch, did not look away, and spoke differently than he might normally have. For once, Jack sounded...human. "Loss and grief have a time and place, Inka. We have lost Sypher, our friend, our family. We can't lose you. We need you. I need you. Come back to us." Tone quiet, words meant only for his ears and his alone, Jack retracted his hand and crossed them between his knees in a familiar handsign. He did not move, did not break eye contact, as he waited for Inka's reply.

-----There came a tap upon Zayr's back, a light rap that would, if the jounin turned, reveal Jack standing with hands clasped behind his back. Once the eye contact had been established the Mizukage inclined his head lightly to the side before turning silently and slowly moving away. He would not bother his true self, not when Inka so needed him. The Shadow Clone moved towards the edge of the plateau, its expression seemingly calm as ever while it took in all that occurred around it. Right now he absorbed the communication, scant as it was, between Kumotake and Nozomi, and as he waited for Zayr to approach he listened to Shadow and the arachnid barer with equal intrigue. Yet when his old master came to him he spoke calmly, without turning. "I know." What would the swordsman feel with that exclamation? Minowa's words had been heard, but that was not where he knew. No, it was from the office, the very office he had visited in the night. Ten Shadow Clones worked in tandem to pillage the supplies he needed while one, the core, dug through for records most recent. And there had been the answer, the location. The plan. And there it had stayed.

-----Eyes gazing at the rising sun as it cast its hallowed light upon what remained of Kirigakure no Sato, Jack considered the best course of action as he continued. "I am sorry, Zayr. Sypher is no more. As to where your daughter is she would be amongst the survivors of the village which are even now awaiting word of their home. The home that no longer exists." Shaking his head and sighing, closing his eyes, a crease formed between his eyes as he thought about those left alive but homeless. How many would go to other lands, other villages? Safety?

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
    ► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
    By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
    ► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
    Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
    Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
    • When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
    • When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
    • When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
    Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
    _____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
    ► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
    Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
    _____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
    ► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
    Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
    ► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
    Acts as jutsu of the same name
    ► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as Jutsu of the same name
    ► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
    Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

I Tortured Sleep I

BlackFruity

VampireKittenz

Takeshi Mibu V4

Codekasu

Brooy

HeadlessKoko

Greatdman15

Sky0814

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
    "I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
    "The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:19 pm
    User Image
    Inka Hizara
    I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
    in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] What was he supposed to do, to say? Minowa was hurting from a pain Inka could not comprehend, and had so little context from which to base it upon. Syy was dead - yet Minowa appeared, unaffected? Was he truly? Had he gone through so much that death was no longer something to mourn over? Dear gods - Inka had known that once and he had offered his last breath to the koi. If he hadn't been found, it really would have been... Would Mi be following the same path? But that creature with him... Would Minowa find more comfort in Itoko than Inka? Could the Jounin be obsolete? So long as he lived. Still... the thought hurt. ********. <********> What was he supposed to do? He didn't know - he couldn't think - the pain only kept him alert so much amongst the turmoil - enough to flinch as he sensed someone close.

"Don't." He whispered, coiling tighter, his muscles shaking in the effort. "Don't." Inka repeated, fearing the reprimand, the condemnation of failures that he knew were not his but felt the shadow of them all the same.

A sharp inhale, stunned, mind stopping, Inka looked up to Jack, his left cheek lightly tingling from the touch. Upon revealing his face it was suddenly apparent that Inka was still barely an adult, the soft curves of child-like features showing through and highlighted by the gleam of teartracks. At Jack's words, Inka pressed his lips into a thin line, eyes down cast, but body unwinding enough for his arms to come down and wrap around his knees instead. A soft sniffle.

"What're m'orders." He mumbled, the back of one hand coming up to rub the drying salt away. Blood stained his fingertips, fresh and bright. Distractions. He evaded his nightmares with routine and exhaustion - it would be so easy to fall back into. Work until passed out, wake up, eat, repeat. It was his life for so many years... Red eyes slid up to Jack, silently begging to given something to do. To push everything aside and do as told. Follow blindly. So simple.

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
    Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

Lanfaer

[ Jutsu Used ]
    name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:
    • Agility; evasion and speed.
    • Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
    • Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
    • Grit; close distance combat.
    • Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
    • Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
    • Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
    • Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
    • Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
    • Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
    • Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
    • Suffocation; being buried alive.
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
    • Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
    • Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
    • Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
    • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
    • Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
    • Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
    • Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
    • Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
    • Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
    • Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 75/860
    ⊗ STAMINA 440/545
    ⊗ TRAITS : ---
    ⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:21 pm
    User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
    xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
    xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
    ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi winced as she tried to pried away from Kumotake's grip when he had grabbed her shoulders rather forceably and proceed to shout at her. She bitterly bit her gum as the bugs inside of her were starting to become defensive but she did nothing.

They don't know.

They don't understand.

But that's not what bother her. It was that look Kumotake gave after this. It was sheer panic? Through the blurry eyes, the honey eyed girl was confused to why.. then she remembered. His mother. Did he fear he was becoming like her. "K-K-Kumo...." It was too late. He was already away. Sukoso would be buried underneath the strands of her free red hair. Away from the people, Nozomi sat down as she sighed heavily. The legs brought up to her chest while her arms wrapped around her shins and her chin rested on her knee.

"The kid is wrong..." Nozomi started, mainly talking to Sukoso. Her voice was so low, that only Sukoso can hear her. "After.... after the fight of that ... monster. I was okay. Until the bugs returned. They gave me a feeling of thanks... the whole time.. I tortured souls with my genjutsu as they were being eaten from the inside. I can't.... Maybe they were once dead... but is it possible to bring them back to life? I think so. We met another monster who was once ANBU. The Mizukage recognized him. We killed people. WE killed souls. They had feelings. They.... I.." What had she done? Tortured. She tortured her cousin and those poor other souls entrapped in the same body. Yes, she felt her cousin feeling of gratitude, perhaps because they were free? It didn't matter. What she did was wrong. "Keep this between us, Sukoso. I'm okay with only me knowing that they felt pain. That they had feelings. Don't tell anyone. I'll... learn. I just have to learn."

Not moving from her spot, she noticed something. While her clothes were already damp from the jump, warm liquid were going down. With a deep sigh she quickly rubbed her face and stopped. She does not cry in front of people. No. It shows weakness. With a deep sigh, she wanted to go swimming. To escape into her world. Her happiness. But it wasn't going to happen. "Sukoso... I want to escape. I want to swim for a bit. So please, go back to Kumotake..." Her voice was soft, but begging. Desperate. She needed the water. She wanted to be free. And be under the beautiful deep blue. To be in another world even only for a moment.

Kirigakure
    Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
    | 415/415 Chakra | 185/185 Stamina |
    700/700 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:51 pm
    User ImageUser Image

"Did you do it willingly? Did you know? Did you want to hurt them?" The spider skittered attaching himself firmer now as if it were attempting to hug. "If that isn't the case then you're not to blame." The spider's abdomen shook like a baby's rattle in a comforting attempt. "The fact you feel so bad about it is a sign of a good person. hsahsa." Sukoso detached himself to rest at the girls side. He then began a string of hisses for anyone who didn't understand insects. "I won't share what you've told me but I've something to share with you. Kuku went through something incredibly similar. hsahsa. When the demon allowed him to control her body he felt everything. He couldn't drown out the screams of the demons children. For that moment in time Kuku went insane from helplessness. He wanted desperately to save them, it mattered not their affiliation but he knew he could not. I feared there'd be nothing left of him but he came out fine. Would you like to know why that is?"

Sukoso jumped down from the area where Nozomi was sitting and looked up at her with his eight beady eyes. "It was because he had me." It seemed like the spider was being pompous but he was actually sounding sincere and genuine with his words at least to Nozomi, to everyone else it sounded like the spider might've been threatening her. "The point I'm trying to get at Nozomi Aburame, is that you are not alone. You're the first human person Kuku ever really opened up to and because of that...well your really important to him and even me. hsa hsa. I snuck on to you because the kid wouldn't say it himself but you...and Inka. Mean a lot to him. Maybe the world even. I don't think even I'd be able to calm him down if either of you died. The two of you were the first and only people he'd ever talked to outside his home since...well. You know."

The spiders gaze would avert to his side as he saw a shinobi approaching with a broom. "Guess, I'll leave you be and thanks for saving Kuku. I don't know where I'd be if he died with it being my fault. Hopefully you'd adopt me Kukuku." The spider laughed. He began to skitter away. He stopped briefly. "Oh by the way Kuku has fetish for feet or something. That's probably why he stared at them. There, now we're even on our secrets we won't ell anybody...Kukuku...well just don't tell Kuku." With his final laugh the spider leapt away as the broom came tumbling down to try to crush him. "Gonna have to be faster than that." he'd leave off as he began causing a playful chaos leaping from one head to another.
                                                                  ~Exit

Kumotake:
                                                                  1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                  3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                  9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                  3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                  7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                  9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                  > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

>
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

Lily Platypus
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:41 pm
    User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
    xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
    xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
    ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi listened. It was all she could do. Did she know? Maybe. After all, she met the ANBU monster before meeting off the last one she saw. But did she actively know? No. All she did what she had to do to survive. To fight. To save the village. Sukoso even called her a good person and the fact that she feels so bad? What about Shadow's words? This was all her fault. Because of what she did, this happened. She still doesn't know and doesn't get to what he meant. She listened. She stayed out of sight and her bugs fought the creature from the inside.

Then Sukoso proceed to tell her what happened with Kumotake. He went through something similar? Demon? What demon? Screams of demon children? Helplessness? Nozomi grimaced softly. Kumotake came out fine? Why was that? Could it be his history had made him less susceptible to heavy emotions and recover better as well quicker? She wouldn't know. No. It was because he had Sukoso. Made sense. Kumotake had a friend with him through the process. Inka? Her eyes glanced towards Inka for a moment. He's so different than when they first met. What happened? Her brows burrowed in confusion when the spider had mentioned that Kumotake had fetish for feet as her eyebrow then rose. What was that for? She was lost and confused. Once Sukoso left to have his own fun, Nozomi rose up from her spot. Her body language was slightly better as she was taking Sukoso's words to heart.

She was still damage. The fact this happened was because it was her fault. With a deep sigh, she made her way towards the steps, she won't leave this time. She's thinking of just dipping her feet into the water until things move on. Honestly, she's not looking forward for the party. At the moment, she didn't feel like socializing or drinking or anything of the matter.

Kirigakure
    Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
    | 415/415 Chakra | 185/185 Stamina |
    700/700 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:41 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Minowa was busy pulling Itoko off one of the crates, the curious binturong's appetite winning. As he moved to grab Itoko's tail, the red haired yelling girl from earlier was moving towards a set of stairs and he watched her out of the corner of his eye. She had been more upset than anyone else about people dying and not coming back. It was a strange way of thinking, wanting the dead to come back, and he was curious. Itoko made a plaintive cry and Minowa turned his attention back to him with a frown "Fine. Won't protect you if trouble." he informed the animal and promptly dropped the tail to straighten up. Turning again, he spotted the girl who had almost reached the stairs ....
    His bare feet didn't make much noise as he ran to catch up with her, long strides allowing him to catch up to her and slow to come in front "Hello." he said, coming to a slow walk backwards so they could look each other in the eye. He'd left the cloak back near the group and his clothing wasn't exactly...nice to look at it. Almost all of it had lost its original color and the white jacket was a mottled brown, the blue stripes along the sides almost black. The edges of everything he was wearing were tattered and his shirt had large patches in it where he'd sewn rips. He wore a pair of pants that might have been leggings but were too small for his lengthy form. Again, the most noticeable thing about him were his eyes and hair which were too bright and looked unnatural "May I join? I have questions." his way of speaking was strange too. Younger than his physical appearance but the honesty in his expression was real.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    ♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff