Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:33 pm

That was a suggestion she could root for, wrapping up the bread once she finished the sausage (leaving about a third of her loaf left), and putting it in her pack once again. The young dragon spoke quietly in response to his offer of more sleep.. and to the idea of continuing on foot, "Sleep sounds like the only choice," She gave a tiny laugh, "And if you butter me up enough, I might just give you a ride," A little sleep-slurred and much quieter came the second remark. Aurum removed herself from him only to return to laying on the cot, this time on the opposite side to give the one she slept on a break. Even if she didn't sleep, her morning routine was something similar to this. The young dragon would wake, eat, and then relax until she felt the need to get up or got bugged enough by the staff of her home.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:32 am
As Aurum finished the food she had decided on eating, Kael got up to put away the rest of the food into his pack. He also went about putting up anything else that remained out of it besides the bed roll. Her offer of giving him a ride for a moment brought a more sensual visual to his mind, that he quickly waved away. There travel's would happen soon enough and the prospect of a quickened travel atop Aurum's dragon form was in many ways an appealing one. Moving over to the bed roll, Kael sat on one side of it.

Sitting there Kael simply let his mind wander while he waited for Aurum to be good to go. In her company it was hard to wonder if a war was truly going on between their races. Had he not seen many of the atrocities first hand, that fact may have been a simple joke someone came up with. For a brief minute the visuals of a village that he had visited with his father as a young lad filled his mind. The village, a border town, had been attacked by beasts and utterly destroyed. None had survived the slaughter when they had arrived. After a bit of remembering Kaelthas shook his head to remove the images from his mind. His current travel companion wasn't like that it seemed. So atleast that had put him at ease but the rest of her kind still worried him.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:16 pm

The dragoness gave a little huff from her nose when he did not return to her in the way she expected him to. Aurum rolled onto her back since he didn't seem to be joining her, and put an arm over her eyes lazily. The young girl pulled her knees up seemed to be a little in and out of sleep, giving soft snores for only a few moments at a time and then breathing normally during others. She was not one for sleep-talking or one to snore very loudly.. well, unless in her dragon form. She couldn't help but to be a loud snorer when she was so large. Aurum's other hand found the bottoms of his long hair barely above the cot and twirled it lazily, without thought, as if she was just giving her hand something to do.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:49 pm
Not looking back in responsed to the huff that Aurum gave, the prince lowered his head some. After a few moments he felt the light tugging on the back of his hair. She was likely asleep again using his hair absentmindedly. It wasn't disliked, as the prince sat there focusing on it. She felt like a cat in what she was doing, an action and thought that brought a slow smile to his face.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:19 pm

After a while of this, until the sun might have suggested almost mid-morning, the girl gave a quiet little yawn and stopped fiddling with Kael's hair, instead stretching her short limbs and giving a low groan. She sat up slowly and leaned on her companion's back for a moment as she rubbed her eyes, but stopped once she was finished and stood up just as slowly as she sat up. Aurum stretched upwards, not talking for a few moments after she woke up. When she did, she turned to look down to Kael, "Using my better judgement with the sounds of it today," She said with a little scrunch of her nose, talking about how the battlecries in the far distance were much louder than the night before, "Perhaps we should not fly just yet."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:31 pm
Feeling Aurum move about and plop onto his back he kept still until she stood up. Moving in turn he went about putting the bedroll up into his pack. "Something wrong with flight currently?" Unlike his dragon companion, his own senses were not attuned to picking up the sounds of battle that had faded with them long before they had bed down for the night. "Not feeling up to it, or simply spoke of it to get a tad bit more shut eye?" While he didn't care one way or another if they would be moving on foot or thru the the air, if the later wasn't to be used he would have preferred her not offer it's means.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:42 pm

Brows furrowed, Aurum frowned a little. "I prefer having an arrow-free body is all," Said the dragon with a little hint of attitude. Perhaps he couldn't hear the war the way she heard it, or maybe he couldn't hear it at all, but her long ears almost tingled at every distant roar she heard. Raining fire down on soldiers, taking many lives even if falling in battle. The large beasts were fighting and the dragon seemed to lose herself in the sounds of it for quite a few minutes before she blinked and came back, her look focusing as she spoke again, "And besides, letting me sleep isn't exactly buttering me up, is it Johnny?" She stuck out her tongue at him and then grabbed her pack, cracking her neck as she waited for him to lead the way. He was the one with the map, after all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:51 pm
"I figured your hide would be strong enough to deflect most arrows not fired from something like a minotaur." He hadn't gotten a good look at the dragon's scales when they had first met. A part of him cursed himself for not studying her more in that form. If he had a good deal of information he may be able to create a book detailing beasts more. "Really? Huh I would think letting the princess rest her eyes a bit more against the battery of the sun's rays would have buttered her up some." A small grin grew across his face as she got in line with him. Stepping off he headed in the direction of the next town. His path was a tad bit towards a larger hill he had seen that would allow him to get a good look at the surrounding area's should the top be mostly clear.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:14 pm

"There are a lot of things I might risk for a trinket and a fun time but my guts aren't one of them," Commented Aurum, giving a little roll of her eyes as he talked more. She walked a little behind him, following with a huff through her nose. "Warmed me up, maybe," She gave a little laugh, but her eyes seemed a little distanced still, as if she was still focusing on something very far away. The little dragoness was not nearly as close to him as she had been in the night before or even during the morning, but her mind wandered to him as they walked and as she listened to the battles. Similar to his earlier thoughts, she too wondered what might have been different between the two had there not been a war going on.. perhaps it would not matter in the end, and they would still be right here, searching for elven pages through the beasts' land. Oddly enough, she was almost looking forward to his banter for the day.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:35 pm
Her sudden silence made him look over his shoulder. She could obviously either hear, or sense, something he himself could not. The some what far away look was enough evidence of the fact. From her prior speak of being gutted it was likely that she could hear the battles in the distance. Looking back forwards they continued their trek. After nearly two hours had pasted they had arrived at the point he had wanted to find. The hill was in fact rather large and took nearly thirty minutes for them to arrive on top of. "This should do the trick" Kael muttered as he dropped his pack and dug into it quickly. After a few moment he pulled out a telescope to survey the land around them finally. With the device he was able to see the fighting in the distance much closer tho barely able to make much out from the distance they had traveled to.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Once to the top of the hill, Aurum watched the battle on her own. Sure, the figures were small, and she could not make the details.. but those were definitely dragons and the others were definitely ground soldiers, of what race she could not tell, but they were falling far more often than they were rising again. The young dragon's eyes narrowed and she looked around for the town very suddenly and touched Kael's hand gently, "We should go," Said Aurum, releasing him and moving down the hill. The sights and sounds only made her think of how she might have been out there, or how they had always been out there, or how she felt they might never stop. After walking some, Aurum realized her pace had been much faster than any of her previous. Maybe to get away from the sights of it, she wasn't sure, but she was quite a bit ahead of Kael now and stopped to wait for him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:12 pm
Still gazing thru the telescope, the prince had payed little mind to Aurum's sudden want to leave. What would make her want to leave at a hurried pace? He instead of moving continued looking thru the telescope until something caught his attention. It was something out of the ordinary, there was a group it seemed following the path that Aurum and him had been taking towards the village. The fact that it was near exact was what was troubling him. There was from what he could tell about 6 people in the group with one of them kneeled down doing something. What he was unable to tell. Watching them further tho showed that the kneeling figure stood up and pointed in the direction of the pair. That was, likely not a good sign to see. "Maybe your right" Kael muttered closing the telescope down as he tossed it in his pack. Looking around he had noted that he had just spoken to no one as Aurum it seemed had rushed farther down the hill. "Have you made any enemies of recent" Kael asked as he rushed down the hill towards her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:24 pm

"I'm a dragon, we always have enemies.." Aurum said once he got closer. Of course, picking up the feel of their magic happened far before picking out their scent, but she sensed them nonetheless. The dragon girl raised an eyebrow, "Should we maim them or should we kill them? That's the real question," A bit of her beastly nature was showing through as she spoke with no hesitance or regard to unwarranted violence. Well, maybe not unwarranted.. they were following them. Aurum shifted her pack a little as she waited, but started to walk towards the town again before he had a chance to answer. She was unsure who they were there for - the human or the princess - but the more of them she sensed the less she wanted to stick around.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:31 pm
"I would honestly rather you do neither. I don't know how you usually go about things but as a human in the kingdom of beasts I would rather not do anything to draw any real attention to my presence. That and blood is a hard thing to cover with the few beasts scents that I have." While Aurum may have been one to kill easily, Kael himself had done nothing of the sort during his lifetime. He had the means to but never saw a reason for it. Following after Aurum, Kael looked behind him every so often to try to dissolve their trail as best he could. Usually a few quick swipes of his feet to rake over their footprints.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:42 pm

"Alright goody-two-shoes, what's your suggestion?" Came a snip, the girl a little hasty with her response and with her pace. Whoever they were, there were about four more of them and the human didn't want to take the easiest way out - wait. Aurum groaned a little and pinched the bridge of her nose as she kept walking. "We could get a very good jump from them if I fly, I think," She gave a sort of heavy sigh, "But look, I've never had a rider, it's just not something we do anymore," There was a frown on her face now, brows furrowing again. The dragoness glanced behind them and then ahead, then sighed again, "And if you tell anyone I will kill you, understood?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff