Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image Kagerou heeded Kumotake's warning but did not back down. What she got next was, she assumed, only a taste of the true difficulty in teaching someone of another species. She prepared herself when Kumotake's voice changed, ending her teaching disposition so she could learn like a student. It was certainly interesting to hear someone who looked like he was going to break down trying to make a coherent sentence suddenly gain the confidence to talk like a natural-born speaker.

About arachnology, entomology, and Aburame-ology, Kagerou only knew what she had been taught at school and in the hospital. For that reason, she gratefully accepted the book offered to her. Books were always good, and this one, once she turned past the rather questionably immature cover, was filled with writing. A little bit of skimming revealed that this would actually be very useful, and in ways that she didn't even think about. Like, for instance, the effect of the species barrier with teaching Sukoso. It was a little hard to admit, but Kagerou had thought that Kumotake's gender, male, was the primary reason why he couldn't teach Sukoso, and not the difference in species.

Moving on from her rather unfair initial conclusion, Kagerou made a mental note on the breeds that were represented in Sukoso's heritage. She'd at least heard about all of them, except peacock. Peacock spiders were something Kagerou had never heard of before but she also doubted that an actual peacock would ever mate with a spider. Hopefully, she'd be able to find something about them somewhere in the village.

There wasn't enough time right now to read all of the notebook, so she closed it for another time and returned her attention to Sukoso and Kumotake. A quiet, reassuring nod was directed at Sukoso to signal that she had heard his approval. Meanwhile, Kagerou's ears continued to listen to Kumotake as he finished off with a bit about spider speech before returning to stuttering.

When Kumotake finished, Kagerou released him with a shake of her head to signal that she had nothing more to say. She didn't want to get him in trouble for being late or, even worse, miss his assignments, so she let him go with a smile and the words, "No, I'm good for now. I've got a lot to occupy myself with anyways," she held up Kumotake's notebook, "and I don't want to hold you up any longer. Thank you for everything. Oh, and if you need me for anything, I've been assigned to room 4 in the Sero squad living quarters. Feel free to visit and thank you for all the help. I'll ask around for a giant spider when I feel I'm ready." Then with a wave and a turn, she was gone until the next time.

Kagerou left the office almost as calmly as she entered. Neither Kumotake's mannerisms nor the extra work she brought upon herself fazed her. She enjoyed helping, after all. However, it felt like something about Kumotake was a little off at the very end. A shift in his posture that struck Kagerou as odd. she thought, . It was too late to take back what she said, though, or to even apologize. Kagerou had already left the crowded office, and no doubt Kumotake was well on his way to speak with Inka. She shrugged off the feeling, booking it away to deal with when she saw Kumotake again.

Talking about books, Kagerou figured she would try to read Kumotake's notebook right here and now. She always had wanted to try reading a book in a giant tree. Just outside of the lobby, she moved to one side so she wouldn't block the door and leaned against the wall. The space, which had been previously occupied by the very wispish teen, was now empty and looked like a good a place as any to begin reading the jumbled notebook. Except, at this height, even the multitude of branches could not tame the billowing winds. Ever-positive, Kagerou was actually enjoying the feeling of the gusts through her hair while ignoring how they turned her hair into a tangled mess if she didn't rearrange it every so often. However, even she couldn't deny how much of a hassle the winds were to book-reading. The winds around the office, while posing little hassle to ninjas, even to a genin like Kagerou, were a force to be reckoned with against lifeless paper. They made it really hard to keep the book open to any one page, and Kagerou was forced, in the end, to close it because she wasn't making much headway with the reading in this kind of environment. Slightly disappointed, she puffed some air of her own through her lips and internally commented,

Like the fox and the sour grapes, Kagerou decided, She waited a little before moving, though, just mulling over some things while enjoying the little things in life. It was a pretty nice day, and Kagerou felt like, this high up, she could see the entire village if she just walked far enough out. Although, she knew that a view like that would be impossible in Kirigakure. The mist was cleared on this level, but the village below would be completely shrouded. To look down at the village would probably be more like looking down at a cloud than at a settlement.

After a whimsical thought of using one of the Sero's giant leaves as a parachute on the way down, Kagerou figured she had idled long enough. She left the wall and made her way down the Sero. Opting to spend her time more efficiently, she took the elevator down to the living quarters. For all she knew, she was keeping her teammate or the Mizukage's smoke-clone-thing waiting.

Exit to The Sero | Apartments ||

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

As the girl took her leave. Kumotake's tense demeanor relaxed itself. All manner of female was something to be wary around. His encounters with the spider goddess and his own mother made very clear of that. Meanwhile as she left Sukoso crawled ever so daintily resting his head next to his hosts as the two communed.Kuku are you sure you want her to have that? hsa hsa. "No sane person reads in the dark Sukoso. I can't hide it forever, if someone has to know, then let it be by accident." Both their eyes shifted toward Kagerou. That was more than just a notebook about Sukoso. In complete darkness, if one were to read the blank pages from right to left, would be Kumotake's life story in every abusive detail.

No longer left to mull, Kumotake would look at Sukoso. "Inside" Sukoso himself knew what he meant, as his touch made contact with the spider. A form of time out for his actions. Sukoso would shrink to a diminutive state no larger than the average destruction bug, it would be then he'd open his collar for Sukoso to crawl into one of the holes. Kumotake would then walk in a leisurely manner towards Inka and Miki raising one hand as the lank individual responded simply with a "Hey." There was no complexities behind these words in short he just made the introduction as simple as possible. Noticing Miki...he'd just take a few more steps to the left inching just ever so slightly away.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

[""]
                                                                BlackFruity
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                HeadlessKoko
                                                                If you want to discover Kumotake's history by mistake at some point quote or message me and in the personal works thread I'll make a topic and write out what exactly she'd happen to read.
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ T ] he soft chiming of bells would fill the waiting room, a single toll that, as the echoes faded, suddenly struck up again with a second and third rapid note, in different tones. The introduction to a song, were it to continue, yet it stopped. Loud as it was, conversations would need to come to a halt from the sheer volume these tollings made. Silence, blessed silence, that would turn from gold to silver if conversations continued despite the warnings. The scent of soot and fire filled the room as ash fell from the ceiling, building up in mere moments until where a pile of grey snow had once lain now stood the image of Jack Harren Snipe, the Mizukage. Unlike others, this particular clone looked exactly as the original, with lank black hair falling about his head to frame emerald eyes as lustrous as the jewels they shared hue with. The coat of a carny, browns, blacks, and indigos patterned to give the impression of normalcy. By no means appearing to be a Shinobi, except the headband wrapped around his Mizukage's headdress that he held in one hand. In the other a cane resided, black as night and capped with a sapphire that seemed to glow, with something dark in its depths.
          -----The clone smiled as the scents of ash and death passed, an expression that gave the awkward impression that this man, somehow, knew more about them than he had a right to. How this impression came to them would be anyone's guess, and yet seemed a part of him. Eyes turned to look amongst their number, passing over more familiar faces in favor of ones he had failed to see over the last six months. Despite the fact that nearly all of the villagers had returned to the village to take up residence upon the Sero apartments still Jack had little time to meet them all. Many knew of him by reputation as a Genjutsu user who cared little for the line drawn between reality and fantasy, and bridged the two far more than was seemingly possible. As such, he was seen as an architect of nightmares, someone who played with fears and dreams alike, dragging out secrets despite the desire them them to remain hidden.
          -----He also, one time, wrestled a Bijuu and devoured an enemy on the spot.
          -----To Jack, these were the genin whom he had failed to place in a squad, simply because as he was making the listings more shinobi were joining. Now, many resided before him he'd never met, and it was simply time to begin speaking to them at last. "Roxas Hyuuga," he began, the words quite, refined, and wholly strange in a way that defied description nor definition. "Allister Uchiha. Miyamoto Aria. Kujo. Shinrin Senju. Academy students, or more, few of you have I met. I am Jack Harren Snipe, your Mizukage, and I apologize for the wait. As my newest adviser has failed to follow the prompts given to him correctly, I came to you to speak with you personally." Bowing his head low, Jack gave them the respect he felt all people were due, a respect for their survival, their existence, up to this day. "As you may have noticed, your names were not called, for you have yet to be placed within a Squadron. This is because I need to know you, your strengths, and who you are before I can split you up. Some of you may not see a squad yet, but instead find yourselves in another form of tutelage until spots open up for you within the squadrons we have."
          -----Raising up the headdress before him, his eyes seeming to take each of them in individually, Jack tilted it slowly in their direction, hiding from their gaze what remained within but hinting at its presence. "To be placed within a squad, I must ask you a question. To be a member of this village, I must know you. As such, I have questions, and yo may each answer as you would and wish. First and foremost, introduce yourself to me, and your friends here, and secondly, what is it you wish to accomplish as a Shinobi? Why did you choose this life? Think carefully, for in all things we have choice. No matter how difficult it may be to make a different choice."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Quote:

BlackFruity

Greatdman15

Toryu Naminosaki

Quote:

Sky0814

Codekasu

Quote:

VampireKittenz

Seiketsu Akashio

Synister Bombardment

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:28 am
User Image

Shinrin Senju

Kirigakure Gennin

Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

It took quite some time for the Mizukage's clone to arrive. Shinrin was quietly observing the rest of the ninjas in the room. He didn't give attention to what they were actually saying. When the Mizukage's clone arrived Shinrin quickly stood up. He was surprised that he bowed to them but did not questioned it. He must have had his reasons. He heard his name being spoken along with others. His words were a quite surprising. The fact that he may not become a part of a squad really hit Shinrin hard and made him a but nervous. Still he tried to keep his composure. When the clone finished talking, Shinrin made a step forward and bowed to him. "My name is Shinrin Senju. I may look a bit old for a new ninja, but when I was younger my love for reading kept me from training to become one. The reason I decided to become a ninja now is the fact that I lost a very dear friend of mine due to an ambush from rogue shinobi. I wish to be able to stop that from happening again, not only to those close to me but anyone that still has a life to live" He said as clear as he could so that, if not everyone, most of the people in the room could hear him and especially that Mizukage. After that he stepped back again, waiting for the rest to introduce themselves

Chakra: 570/570 Stamina: 40/40

Ryo:0/AC:0

Lanfaer

UnluckyTh1rt3en

Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:14 am
User Image
Allister Uchiha
Kirigakure // Genin // Sharingan (Dormant) // Stamina 155/155 // Chakra: 375/375

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

Allister spoke very confidently, "Hey everybody my name's Allister and I'm happy to meet you all. I have witnessed sadness and destruction from a young age. I grew up an orphan as my parents were brutally murdered by enemy shinobi. I chose to embark on the path of the shinobi because I know it'll make my parents proud and I want to grow stronger and protect the village. I realized that I need to get stronger because I don't want what happened six months ago to happen again...Not on my watch!" Allister paused to give the crowd time to mourn if they so wish. He knows that bringing up what happened is a sad memory but he continues to smile to give everyone a sense of hope. Allister continued, "I hope to accomplish my dream of leading the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist and becoming an influential ninja in the shinobi world." Allister took a deep breath. He hadn't spoken to fast in such a short time before.

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

Jutsu Used/OOC:

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria must have slept a long time, because when she woke up, there were a lot more people in the hall than there were previously here. Several people were telling Jack their names and backgrounds, and when it looked like it was her turn, she feigned knowledge of the situation by copying. "Um," she began, trying to figure out what to say. "I am Miyamoto Aria, life long shrine maiden, relative to one of the previous Kages. When I am not at the shrine attending to my religious duties, I act as a basic healer and support unit for any connected squad. What I wish to accomplish as a shinobi? Be recognized for providing support in areas which many do not realize that they lack, and keep myself rigidly to my religious doctrines. Most of the time, people will be entirely unaware that I am helping them, like with Shadow-senpai when he has to fix his arm."

Spent: --
Sustain: E
Overall: -4E

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] Did he find something about the conversation funny? Jacks lips bore a faint trace of a smirk, which was never a good sign. It usually meant one of a few things: that he already knew the answer to something, that he saw this as a game, or that he was hiding something. I didn't like any of those options.

He broke all previous ties, and didn't honor the agreements set forth by the previous alliance. That statement alone told me how much of a risk I'd taken in visiting. Although he didn't seem the type to wantonly attack people who clearly meant peace, I'd learned a long time ago not to judge a book by its cover, especially given the thing that seemed to lurk just under the surface of this man who looked more like I child than I did. That aside, I couldn't help wondering what happened to make him distrust the previous Mizukage's decisions. It was a similar but reversed role from the one I held, wherein no one seemed to trust Kinpaku's decision in choosing me.

The point still stood that he broke the alliance without announcing it, and that I found more than both annoying and worrisome. Politics of a country rose above just deciding to change your alignment with someone, and as far as I was aware and concerned, that fell into the hands of the daimyo.

It also made me worried what he might ask for in exchange for an alliance. We didn't have a whole lot to offer at the time.

I hadn't honestly thought that deeply into who I'd come to speak with the Mizukage. I mainly meant to apologize for not being able to help them in whatever crisis they'd been dealing with when Inka and the Senju were sent to Kumogakure, but that event seemed to have ended well enough. After all, by the sounds of it, they just finished repairs from an event six months before that buried the entire village under a hundred meters of water. "Originally I came simply to apologize, and to offer services in exchange if you needed them, but since it looks like the alliance has come to an end, I suppose reestablishing that is also part of the discussion." Thankfully, despite the situation, it seemed he was still interested in upholding the previous alliance.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | paranoid
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ T ] aylor's expression become something between distant and carefully neutral, yet the taste of her emotions brought with it a strange sense of euphoria he couldn't explain, almost as if he'd sensed it before. Perhaps he had, though not with these same kinds of senses, but the senses of a family member. Ah, yes, she was becoming like Shadow. Had he erred, then, in putting her in Inka's squad? No, putting someone like her in Shadow's squadron would do nothing but stunt her growth, that much he was now certain, though not from what others would have assumed. She was outgoing, and seemed to fall into this as a defensive strategy, which meant that the instant something went wrong she would retreat into herself. And with Shadow, who did not hold back his feelings, it would surely damage her fragile self.
          -----Or so he believed.
          -----Sighing quietly, Jack rose from his seat and took a step towards her, reaching out, if she didn't resist, and taking her hands in his own. Regression was not safe, no matter what others might have thought of such measures. With an intent look into her eyes, the Mizukage realized that it wasn't entirely her before him. Strange. "I ask that you not take words at face value, especially with me. I convey my meanderings and thoughts in a rather roundabout way, and even though it is not on purpose it can hurt. If I convey meaning of insult, understand that isn't my meaning. You can be more." Smirking a bit, Jack's eyes changed, their emerald depths suddenly gaining a million facets, exactly like that of an insect's, before fading away. "When you are stronger, come to me, and I shall teach you more of insects that even, perhaps, you do not know." With that, he released her hands and smiled before stepping back, his body beginning to disintegrate. "I look forward to your progress," he whispered, before the clone, and the building around them, disintegrated into wisps of smoke.

-----Ah, so the reaction, at last, was anger, and a tinge of disgust and hatred. Intriguing. The child clearly knew more about the Sero, and Sypher, than he or Inka knew, given neither had learned anything about what the eventual intent behind the seal was meant to be. All they had now was a changed seal, something that touched and mutated, yet, from what Shadow had told him, remained at the foundation the same thing. Now it supplied chakra to the village from some sort of energy source he couldn't name, but Minowa either chose to ignore this, or simply couldn't tell. Either way, the threat in his tone was clear, and had it been anyone else he might have made an example. Still, showing fear in the face of a child would do no good, no matter what Inka might say to the opposite. And so it was while the boy's outburst washed over him it was met with...acceptance, which might be taken for dismissal despite that might being the case. Jack merely accepted the boy had his own knowledge, his owns reasons, and as it stood he would hear Jack's as only a threat to what he considered sacrosanct.
          -----Lowering his cane to the floor and pushing on it enough to lever himself to his feet, Jack sighed from the pressure placed upon his joints before eyeing Minowa. "Believe as you wish, but you father left us an unforeseen gift, and I will not squander it out of fear of threat or retaliation. If you wish me to change my course perhaps through deed you can prove yourself enough to speak to me on equal terms. When that happens, I will gladly hear you state your case. Until then, I suggest you see to your father, for he is not only your squad made but your roommate." Slowly, the door opened behind them, and the winds from the openness about the room caressed their faces and lit their faces with sunlight. In the depths of Jack's eyes darkness moved at he stared, perhaps giving the impression further of danger, but if so it was unintentional. "You are free to go, Minowa. I look forward to watching you grow."

-----Tragedy: a common theme of the shinobi life, and yet a part of Jack grew angry as they mentioned it. So many had lost friends, family members and lovers six months ago that it seemed almost arrogant to mention their own. Especially the one named Allister, who spoke of one day becoming one of the Swordsman. The idea brought no amusement to him, for if Zayr's words later would go anywhere like what he expected this child was going to be in for a rude awakening. Though perhaps the anger was baseless, and mayhap came from the exhaustion he felt at the cries of so many who grew depressed and solemn at the thought of death. Nothing showed on his face, in his body language, and so thankfully they would never know. It saved face this time. Taking a deep breath after all had spoken, the Mizukage lowered his head and instead raised his cane, the tip glowing just a bit as he began to write in the air.
          -----Drawing in the air different names, Jack wrote out all of the squads as they currently were before continuing from there. "I know little of you from that, and as such, I find it difficult to decide where to put you. Words are powerful, they define culture, identity, and possibility, and yet they are poor judges when referencing character." Finishing the last, the names glowed softly within the air, a dark indigo color enveloping the letters and breakdowns. "As such, I will put you in different squads, until a new Jounin may be chosen. I will place Shinrin Senju within Shadow Hunyistir's squadron. I will place Roxas Hyuuga within Inka Jaeger's squadron. And I will be placing both Aria, and Allister, within Red's squadron, though I will excuse you, Aria, from duty if religious obligation requires it. You will retain your title of Chunin, but will not teach until such time that you have achieved the title Jounin."
          ----- Adding their names to their lists, Jack eyed them all carefully before holding his hat forward once more. "Inside this hat, you will each find an image of your squadron leader and their name. From there, find your squadron leader, and they will assign you a keycard for you to begin your training. Any questions?"
          -----

-----
          -----
          -----
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion

Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

BlackFruity

Greatdman15

Toryu Naminosaki

Quote:

Sky0814

Codekasu

Toryu Naminosaki

VampireKittenz

Seiketsu Akashio

Synister Bombardment

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

UnluckyTh1rt3en

Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

Shinrin Senju

Kirigakure Gennin

Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

After the Mizukage announced the squadrons each of them will be placed in, Shinrin let a silent sigh of relief. Looks like it went well... For now at least He was not placed in a squadron with any of the people in the room, but it didn't really matter. He was in one. "Thank you" He said to the Mizukage with a slight bow and procceeded to find out who his Squad leader was. "Shadow Hunyistir" He was constantly keeping that name on his head while looking for the image of him. When he found it he stepped back, made another bow to the Mizukage and left the tower to find the squad leader

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:15 am
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylors hands were curiously soft along her palms but her fingertips and knuckles were calloused as if she had spent a long time operating on very fine wire. She listened intently to the man, essentially apologizing to her and telling her that he expected her to grow. She couldnt help a slight smile to spread on her face for a moment. When the entire building disappeared she would stand and collect her missing kikkai bugs, checking them over for damage and adding them back to her swarm. She needed to find her squads dorm. After pulling her hood back up and stuffing her hands back into her hoodies pockets she would scan briefly over the area then head for the sero apartments, assuming she would just get settled in to wait for further instruction. Maybe she could find her sister.  

Toryu Naminosaki

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria stood from her seat after Jack offered his hat full of pictures. Reaching within, she ruffled around until this 'Red' person's portrait appeared. "I wonder where she is," the shrine maiden muttered to herself, walking towards the front door. Shrugging, she figured that a nice walk around the town would be great for some exercise. [exit]

Spent: --
Sustain: E
Overall: -4E

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:16 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

-----[ J ] ack slowly nodded, his expression changing not a wit. 'It seems he is new to this,' he reflected, thinking on the boy's obvious tension at the lack of an alliance to base his actions off of. Still, secrets, whether strategically or defensively placed, would do nothing to foster the friendship between them that Jack so desperately desired. That it was something he desired the Mizukage kept close to his chest, simply because he knew that others would not appreciate what it is that he had planned. Few would, including such xenophobics as Zayr around. Sparing a brief querying thought as to how his original was dealing with that particular situation, the clone opened its mouth to speak, the tone used being towards someone he saw as an equal. "Apologies are necessary, yes, and that it was offered warms my heart in your favor. I would prefer, however, not to continue under false pretenses."
          -----For a moment, Jack's eyes became jewel-like as he tapped into his own Sage chakra reserves, connecting him with all living things within the village. He felt everyone, everything, and even before him he could feel the power of the boy's chakra. But this was not the reason he had activated Sage Mode, even for such a brief time. No, it was to alter the genjutsu he had used, and the table under them altered, the surface turning opaque as it changed, altering to allow a view of the entire Land of Water, and Lightning. Lightning remained mostly vague, but Water was mapped to perfection.
          -----Eyes returning to normal in an instant, Jack stared at the imagery from upon his clasped perch a moment longer. "I broke the treaty for simple reasons. The terms, and agreements, were washed beneath the ocean, lost to my attempts to retrieve it from below and the minds of the individuals who had seen it. As such, I do not know the original terms. Besides which, I see Kumogakure as an asset in alliance, and more so yourself." Eyes rising to meet the Raikage's, the Mizukage's smirk was replaced by a full smile. "I am new to this, as clearly you are. We are mirrors of a sort, and as mirrors we also reveal a bit of ourselves in each other. I can tell you do not think highly of yourself, and are angry with it. Curious, that you look to me as if a superior in some vague, indefinite way. I hope to reassure you that despite the pretense, I believe you are an equal to I, and I see you as such, awarding proper respect for it. And I ask that you continue to speak plainly, for you will only find friendship here, not enmity, no matter what we say to one another."
          -----The words were true, if the Raikage deigned to investigate it. That pulse had shown him that the Raikage had more to him than, perhaps, even he knew. Both were young, both had little in the way of experience with diplomacy, and both had lucked into a diplomatic situation where both sides were on equal terms as far as strategy went. Were Kaileer to look down onto the table he would see all of the Land of Water, every village, every hidden defense and outpost, enough that should Kaileer want he could take the information and annihilate Kirigakure in a conquest that, simply, couldn't be contested.
          -----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

UnluckyTh1rt3en

Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:22 pm
User Image

Shinrin Senju

Kirigakure Gennin

Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

Running as fast as he could, Shinrin arrived soon at the Mizukage's Tower. He entered and wenr straight to the reception. He stood there for a moment to catch his breath. When he was fine he walked to the counter. "I have something I need to report to the Mizukage. It is important" He said, still breathing quite heavily

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:06 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby came back into the tower, not really giving people much attention as she ascended the place. She returned to the room with all the people and would simply call out after sweeping her hood back off her head revealing a very young looking woman. "I need the following genin to form up on me. Uchiha Allistor. Miyamoto Aria. Ojima Inara. We are moving to get our place arranged while we have the time. Please form up on me as quickly as possible." Her eyes scanned the room still, roaming over people to see who responded to her voice.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

Rexnov

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games